FIONA!!!

omg omg omg.....!!!!!

hyperventilating!!!!

fainting... fainting... fainted....!!!

omg omg ..... fell from my chair and fainted obm.gif

Headline: Recent mysterious happenings on a bamboo forest

:o:lol:

Guest Wei Lin

aish... I'm beat... totally tired now... updating at the various threads is mind-boggling... hard to keep track.. hehe... but the great thing is I'm like falling in love with BH all over again...

reading the reviews...

posting the pics...

reminiscing over the lovely memories...

It's 4am now... I think I should go and sleep... :rolleyes:

*baboosh!*

Guest chibikko

Lee Byung-heon to meet Tsumabuki Satoshi

sum5.jpg

Actors Lee Byung-heon, 35, and Tsumabuki Satoshi, 24, both regarded to be among the most handsome actors in their home countries, will meet at the Pusan International Film Festival, reported the festival's organizers. The two will hold an "open talk" at the Paradise Hotel on Oct. 8 at noon.

Satoshi has a large fan base in Korea. His popularity rose because of his passionate acting in the TV dramas "Lunch no Joou" and "Josee, The Tiger And The Fish," which aired in Korea.

Lee and Satoshi were invited to the festival for their respective movies "A Bittersweet Life" (directed by Kim Ji-un) and "Haru no Yuki" (directed by Yukisada Isao). The festival's organizers have prepared an open-talk event featuring the two actors, who enjoy enormous popularity in their home countries.

Meanwhile, other events to be held during the festival include an outdoor event at the PIFF Square in Sampo-dong that will feature the directors and cast of invited films, including "Three Times" (starring Chang Chen), "Hold Up Down" (starring Go Morita and Yoshihiko Inohara), "The Myth" (starring Jackie Chan and Kim Hee-sun, and directed by Stanley Tong), "Love Is A Crazy Thing" (starring Chun Mi-sun and Jang Hyun-sung, and directed by Oh Suk-kun), "The Shoe Fairy" (starring Vivian Hsu and Duncan Lai, and directed by Lee Yun-chan), "Duelist" (starring Kang Dong-won and directed by Lee Myung-se), and "Everlasting Regrets" (starring Sammi Cheng, and directed by Stanley Kwan), among others.

A hand-printing event that will be held at the same venue will feature the handprints of the late director Lee Man-hee, Japanese director Seijun Suzuki, and French director Claude Lelouch.

Credit: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...4140_11858.html

Guest Purple Daze

Hi Everyone!

I was a lurker here before the crash but glad to see that the new thread is up!

Thanks to all for posting all the clips, news, and pics on LBH. I've been a fan of his

since Beautiful Days. He's such a great actor with a sophisticated flair to his acting

and personality as well. It's quite hard nowadays to find an actor of his caliber

even in Hollywood.

Keep up the good work! Will try to drop by more often.

Reading the postings of rubie, Casey, Crysalide, Wei Lin & et.al, it appears that Korean dramas are readily available in video outlets in your respective countries. You're lucky ladies coz these seemingly accessible places offer a wide variety of CDs /VCDs. This is not the case in the Philippines ... well, as far as I know coz I still order my copies from sources coursed thru the net. I heard tho' that there are stores in Divi where these K movies & dramas are being sold but not openly in video stores located in shopping malls ;) But with the surging popularity of K entertainment in the country, it will not take long before we get to see copies of our favorite K dramas & movies at the counters of these department stores & malls. :)

Guest Mrs. Lee

Japanese Magazine 'GLAMOROUS'

GLAMOROUS_1.jpg

fainting.giffainting.gifmgfaint.gif

*gigislowlywakingup*

oh my gulay!!! what is it with BH that makes me faints twice in a day???? (just fainted a few minutes ago at the BD thread!)

:lol::lol::lol:

sexy.png

Hi Everyone!

I was a lurker here before the crash but glad to see that the new thread is up!

Thanks to all for posting all the clips, news, and pics on LBH. I've been a fan of his

since Beautiful Days. He's such a great actor with a sophisticated flair to his acting

and personality as well. It's quite hard nowadays to find an actor of his caliber

even in Hollywood.

Keep up the good work! Will try to drop by more often.

It took me months being a lurker in this thread before I finally had the courage to come out in the open as an admirer of Lee Byung Hun ... it was thru the encouragement of my hunnie sis rubie whom I met at another board, & since then when time permits & when I have something worthwhile to share, I do appear ... I do not say tho' that you only post everytime there is a big issue about LBH to talk about. Anything you feel like sharing, be it personal perceptions, greetings, reservations to be clarified and of course updates will be appreciated. We always welcome inputs ... that way, we learn from each other.

So, here's a warm welcome to you, Purple Daze!

:D

Guest Mrs. Lee

6 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Mrs. Lee, Anakim, Carmina, MRS.le

Waves to everyone!!!!

I see Anakim!!!! is that you

tasyapantasya? :unsure:

Welcome to the forest Purple Daze...Nice to see you're finally here after we saw each other at the BD thread! :D

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com

Related updates here / here / here // EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

Any queries or feedback, please direct them to Admin@EverythingLBH.com or PM us at our ELBH Facebook or LBH soompi forum // Thank you!

July 20, 2004

EVERYONE HAS A SECRET Preview & Press Conference 

Photos: Naver.com // Yonhapnews

20040720_1.jpg

20040720_2.jpg

Spoiler

20040720_3.jpg

20040720_4.jpg

20040720_5.jpg

20040720_6.jpg

20040720_7.jpg

20040720_8.jpg

20040720_9.jpg

20040720_10.jpg

20040720_11.jpg

20040720_12.jpg

20040720_13.jpg

20040720_14.jpg

20040720_15.jpg

20040720_16.jpg

July 23, 2004

MOVIE PREMIERE: EVERYONE HAS A SECRET 
Source: Movist/Sportstoday/BHfantasyland, translated by Aldersgate 

VIPs that attended the premier includes Player Entertainment boss, Mr Kim and his actress wife Shim Eun Khung, whom is at the advance stage of pregnancy but yet still lend her support to Lee Byung Hun, fellow actors such as Lee Jung Jae, good friend Shih Hyun Jun, Song Yun Ah, Ha Ji Won were there too. 

At the press conference, initially Director Jang Hyun Soo was nowhere in sight when the stars were invited on stage and Mr Lee Byung Hun had to apologize on his behalf that though it was Director Jang 7th projects, he was just too nervous about the launch of the premier that he couldn't make it to the stage.The media and fans burst out with laughter. 

At another media session after the premier, a lot of focus was on the character played by Lee Byung Hun. The actor commented that when director Jang gave him this playboy role, he wasn't sure to role-play him as an angel or devil. However, the outcome of the result was very satisfactory for himself. 

Lee Byung Hun went on to compliment director Jang for having the ability to understand a woman's need and feeling and making the character able to meet woman's need and be loved. However, he mentioned that should there be such a person in reality, he believed this guy would had been beaten up. 

Director Jang commented that he was very anxious that the media and audience may not be able to accept the immorality in the comedy film but after the review from the audience who had attended the premier, he was very comforted that most can accept the comedy movie. 

LBH was asked which part of the movie had given him the deepest impression during filming, and he mentioned the sauna & hot spring scene with Kim Hyo Jin. 

They had filmed the scene for almost a whole day from morning to night. He almost blackout and thought he may throw out blood as well as he had perspired too much that day due to the hot environment hot spring and furthermore, due to his weight loss during the period of filming this movie. He felt it was a pity that it was edited to 30 seconds of viewing only after all the hard work. 

Lee Byung Hun was asked whether there is any difficulties playing his role, and he replied that his initial plan to role-play this character as an unrealistic person, (like an angel or devil) and yet the audience is able to accept him for his immorality and yet love him for who he is and feeling comfortable & enjoy the movie thoroughly. He believed he had meet his objectives and ensured his fans that they will enjoy the movie.

Guest Anakim

HELLO to all the 'old' and new PANDAS! Tasyapantasya here, reborn as Anakim in Soompi's second life. Hope everybody's doing well. Glad that this very special thread is again in existence. The crash is a blessing, it gave us a fresh start. Lesson learned: be careful what you wish for...

echoing elbie-h forever/pristine:

I am very sad when Mrs. Lee informed me that Soompi crashed and all the previous postings were all gone. them. But on the other hand, maybe it is a blessing in disguise for me. This time, I will be able to catch up with all of you at the same time. I am anticipating all the pictures and information that you will post in the future.

same sentiments.

we are still waiting for more lost pandas to finally find their way home....missing chlee/myra, Anna Pantasya, and Rori!:(

I found my way home Gigi, thanks to you and Cha. Can't promise to be here that often though, just started a new job so things are still a bit hectic. But I won't let myself miss the forest, the pandas, and LBH too much, I'll try to drop by as often as I can.

Update : Oct 7, 2005 KST 14:59

Lee Byung-heon to meet Tsumabuki Satoshi

Actors Lee Byung-heon, 35, and Tsumabuki Satoshi, 24, both regarded to be among the most handsome actors in their home countries, will meet at the Pusan International Film Festival, reported the festival's organizers. The two will hold an "open talk" at the Paradise Hotel on Oct. 8 at noon.

Satoshi has a large fan base in Korea. His popularity rose because of his passionate acting in the TV dramas "Lunch no Joou" and "Josee, The Tiger And The Fish," which aired in Korea.

Lee and Satoshi were invited to the festival for their respective movies "A Bittersweet Life" (directed by Kim Ji-un) and "Haru no Yuki" (directed by Yukisada Isao). The festival's organizers have prepared an open-talk event featuring the two actors, who enjoy enormous popularity in their home countries.

Hi rubie!, our precious stone! Thanks for the news. I have been wanting to get info about this Japanese actor for the longest time. For the pinay pandas who have seen some of his works, doesn't he look like Jigo Garcia? The 80's boy-next-door actor and love-team of Jean Garcia. hehehe. Flashback: That's Entertainment. lol

6 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Mrs. Lee, Anakim, Carmina, MRS.le

Waves to everyone!!!!

I see Anakim!!!! is that you

tasyapantasya? :unsure:

Yes, yes. It's me. Miss you sis. Hope to see you soon. :D

And to Ann/ia/lee ji woo and Elaine, Belated Happy Birthday! I wish both of you all the beauty happiness in the world.

November 27, 2008

TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN FILMS

Source: Korea Herald via HanCinema.net

Ewha Womans University: "S Diary" - A story about a woman who struggles to find her sense of self. Subway line 2, Ewha Womans University Station, Exits 2 and 3

Changdeokgung: "Strokes of fire" - A film about the life of the 19th-century painter Jang Seung-eup (winner of Cannes Film Festival Award for directing in 2002). Subway line 3, Anguk Station, Exit 3

Seonyudo Park: "Samaria" - Kim Ki-duk won best director award at the 2004 Berlin Film Festival with this film. Subway Line 2, Hapjeong Station Exit 9, bus No. 5714

63 Building: "Who Are You - Movie" - A story about a couple who fall in love with each other through online chatting. Subway Line 1, Daebang Station, 400 meters from Exit 6

miniphoto1130.jpg

Insa-dong: "Marriage Is a Crazy Thing" - a story about the fantasy and reality of marriage. Subway Line 1, Jonggak Station, Exit 3

Wumyeon-dong Cathedral: "Everybody has Secrets" - a love story between three sisters and a man. Subway line 4, Seonbawi Station, Exit 3, bus No. 4424, Gyeongma Park next to the cathedral is a recommended tourist spot as well.

Captures from auctions yahoo.jp, thanks to the original fan-sharing & highlight

th_hontoeigatoongakuto-img1ehas.jpg th_hontoeigatoongakuto-img2ehas.jpg th_rikoworldjp-ehas1.jpg th_rikoworldjp-ehas3.jpg

Guest Anakim

whispers erm Ana, please don't call me a stone ... I can't live up to that... :(

okie, no pressure, no expectations. can't drop 'precious' though. cos you really are. :)

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com

Related updates here / here / here // EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

Any queries or feedback, please direct them to Admin@EverythingLBH.com or PM us at our ELBH Facebook or LBH soompi forum // Thank you!

July 31, 2004

EVERYONE HAS A SECRET Stage Greeting

Photos: Honeyhunny.com

20040831_1.jpg

20040831_2.jpg

20040831_3.jpg

20040831_4.jpg

Hello to the pretty panda, Anakim ... good to see you after so long. I got to know how your name was coined, thanks to Cha. But I tend to believe that you're preetier than KDS. For the benefit of our non-Filipino sistahs, KDS stands for Kim de los Santos, a Filipina young actress who is a look-a-like of our very own Ana. Kim in this case is the first name rather than the family name as in Kim Sun Ah.

Wish you well on your new job, Ana ... & I hope we'll get to meet again soon...but no overnight for me as you know I am a wifey & a mom. ;)

Related updates here / here / here // EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

July 29, 2004

Sex and Laughter in a "Game of Love" 
by Gab-Sik Kim (dunanworld@donga.com) 

The real "secret" in the self-proclaimed romantic sexy comedy "Everybody Has a Secret" is its deft balancing of sex and laughter. 

A love affair between three sisters and one man may well be one of the most "provocative" themes in Korean cinema. If the film's center of gravity had leaned toward sex, it would have become just another risqué movie. On the other hand, if it tried to evoke laughter throughout, it would have joined the unfortunate ranks of forgettable yak-fests, pasted over with inconsequential sex jokes. 

Happily, "Everybody Has a Secret" scales new levels of sophistication in approaching and pondering the question of sex--a question that plagues anyone (be it the director, actor, or producer) setting out to make a commercial film in Korea. As a result, its "cocktail" of sex and laughter, while not quite reaching the "golden ratio," offers a highly satisfying flavor. 

The film is driven by the respective secrets harbored by the perfect "man-candy" Su-hyeon (Lee Byung-heon) and three sisters who fall for his charms. 

The screen introduces the three siblings by way of maxims: "Only a man's last love can satisfy a woman's first love" (Mi-yeong, played by Kim Hyo-jin), "Love comes like a lightning and leaves like a mist" (Seon-yeong, Choi Ji-woo), "Oh freedom! Crime is being committed in thy name" (Jin-yeong, Chu Sang-mi). These dictums, flashed as subtitles, presage the color and trajectory of the sisters' individual parts in the "game of love" about to unfold. 

Enter Su-hyeon, who (according to Mi-yeong) is not only brimming with brains, wealth, and good looks but is also "cool" and sexy to boot. To the youngest sister, Mi-yeong, who claims that "shopping is not love, but love is a type of shopping," Soo-hyeon declares, "To be honest speaking, I do want you, but I'll wait until you're ready." He captivates Seon-yeong, the middle child and book-lover, with his intellectual side, and sweeps Jin-yeong, married and tired of her husband's indifference, off her feet by rekindling her pride. 

Although Su-hyeon "crosses the line" with all three siblings, the sex scenes more closely resemble humorous illustrations than realistic depictions. The choice reflects the clearheaded decision of the production staff to amp up the laughter to match the force of the groundbreaking subject matter. 

The film's "cinematic orgasm" comes not from the screen but from the sisters' gradually changing states of mind and the sensual lines. The scene where Mi-yeong proposes to Su-hyeon in front of her whole family is shown repeatedly, juxtaposing the sisters' "various" memories about the "same" man. 

Lee Byung-heon exudes a strange magnetism in the movie. His real-life persona, his image as an actor, and the character of Soo-hyeon overlap to create a "player" infused with Lee's distinctive brand of irresistibility. "Everybody..." is a remake of the Irish film, "About Adam," and is adapted by Kim Yeong-chan ("Marrying the Mafia") and Kim Hee-jae ("Silmido," "The Scent of Chrysanthemums"). 

Directed by Jang Hyun-soo, of "Walk to the Sky," "Rules of the Game," and "RayBan." Opens July 30. Rated for audiences 18 and over.

Hot caps & clip courtesy miuchinyu 
d0049493_135471.jpg
d0049493_1383025.jpg 
Thanks to Hyc@bhjwlove.com
th_e-cap19.jpg th_e-cap20.jpg th_e-cap21.jpg th_e-cap22.jpg

Sexy 'Secret' Has Little to Tell
By Joon Soh, Staff Reporter sohjoo@koreatimes.co.kr 

It's never a good sign when the trailer for a movie ends up being the best thing about it. But the one-minute promotional film for "Nuguna Pimilun Itda (Everybody Has a Little Secret)'' has all the mischief, sexiness and humor that this midsummer sex comedy aims for but in the end fails to deliver. 

A remake of the 2000 Irish comedy 'About Adam,'' "Secret'' has a fun enough premise - three sisters getting seduced by one man - and near-perfect casting. The release date of the film couldn't be better timed as two of its stars - Choi Ji-woo, who plays the middle sister Son-yong, and Lee Byung-hun, who charms as the lady's man Su-hyon - are at the height of their popularity here and abroad. (The film sold its distribution rights to Japan for a record $5.5 million.) 

In Lee Byung-hun's Su-hyon, we get a smooth-talker who is able to change to become all things for all people. For the youngest sister Mi-yong (Kim Hyo-jin), a torch singer at a club who likes to keep her relationships short and hot, he becomes the man she wants to marry. The oldest sibling and sexually frustrated homemaker Jin-yong (Chu Sang-mi) looks at Su-hyon for the passion missing in her marriage. 

The bulk of the film, however, deals with the sister in the middle - Son-yong, a bookworm in her late 20s who has had no real sexual experience. Despite the fact that Su-hyon is engaged to her younger sister, Son-yong, played with the appropriate amount of lightness by Choi, finds herself drawn to his sudden sensitive and literate demeanor. 

After such a setup, however, "Secret'' doesn't really seem to know where it wants to go. Whereas in "About Adam'' the various sexual dalliances were played out in a lighthearted manner, they feel muddled and awkward here, stuck somewhere between a sex comedy and melodrama. Su-hyon comes off as a sexist sleaze instead of a free sexual spirit, while the sisters, especially Jin-yong and Son-yong, seem painfully banal in their desires. 

Despite the top-notch cast, which also includes Jeon Jae-young as the sisters' teenage brother, the film isn't able to get beyond stereotypes of different male and female sexual attitudes. And 105 minutes, a few bed scenes and some predictable phallic jokes later, "Secret'' lands pretty much back in the same place where it began. 

Guest chibikko

^i know what you mean about her artwork :lol: She's probably hibernating in the Shinhwa threads. :D I see her there lots. Maybe i should tell her to take a peek in here :lol:

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com
Check out more photos compiled at our Gallery & Related updates here 
EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

September 9, 2004

Source: LBH.Com / Posted by: Neul Pulreun Namu on 2004-09-09 08:23:43 
Article from: Yonhap News /Posted on 2004-09-09 05:47 hrs / Journalist: Yoon Ko-Eun Email: pretty@yna.co.kr 

Credits: Neul Pulreun Namu of LBH.Com & Yoon Ko-Eun of Yonhap News 

Translation by Splash 

TOP STAR LBH HURTS HIS BACK 

LBH hurt his back while jumping over a wall during the filming of Director Kim Ji Woon's The Sweet Life in Kwachon on September 5. Fortunately, he did not have other serious injuries. He is undergoing acupuncture and acupressure treatments at a hospital of traditional Chinese medicine in order to prevent his injury from getting worse as he needs to continue his action acting in the movie. 

Due to his injury, LBH was not able to maneuver his positions as freely as he would have liked when he was at the Chonan Woojung Hills Country Club for the golf lesson with internationally-renowned golfer Ernie Els on the morning of the 8th. 

200409080164_01.jpg

Ernie Els, who was in Korea to participate in the 47th Kolon Korean Open Tournament, and LBH, both Omega ambassadors, met for a special 20-minute lesson on that day. 

LBH's manager, Sohn Seok Woo revealed that LBH could not exert himself during the golf lesson as he needed to continue his action acting that same afternoon and that he was continuing his acupuncture and acupressure treatments to heal his back. 

Credit to Splash

OMEGA- Koion Golf Tournament - 8/9/04
Lee Byung Hun & Ernie Els

kp1_2040908m0893.jpg

kp1_2040908m0880.jpg

kp1_2040908m0887.jpg

Credit to Yonhapnews, thanks to Doraemon Angel

200409080164_01.jpg

kp1_2040908o1044.jpg