Beautiful Days beautiful reminiscence

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=2000

Once in a Summer once a lovestory

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0&start=480

Always appreciate the warm love & support

bhsoompi1fh3.jpg

♥ Come join the fanclub as every member counts ♥

panda projects

^ aWw.. thanks Ching and Ping especially for the links to the GBW location clips.. I've seen them before but couldn't 'grab' the link to download. Can we keep the clips, somehow?

The Chinese location were really the tough and extremely rough filming spots for the GBW crew and cast. It's clear of the very windy and sandstorm situation.. all the time. I think I saw Dir. KJW in the clip, that's him.. huh? And the explosive train sequence is just awesome! :o I wonder if it was BH that was seen at the corner of clip.. looks him him.. from the back. :blush:

Excellent sharing. Merci! :wub:

FLV files uploaded to sendspace.com

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rs6vwq

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ph9hiy

If still cannot view, then I will try to convert them to wmv files. :P

FLV files uploaded to sendspace.com

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rs6vwq

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ph9hiy

If still cannot view, then I will try to convert them to wmv files. :P

Thanks Ching, really appreciate this :wub: a lot!

Still downloading but I'm usually ok with FLV files but will let you know if anything is amiss. Other hunnies.. if you have any problems, too.. just let us know.

Right? :blush:

--- edit

I've managed to dl & view the FLV clips. Awesome!

Hope you can post & share them at the GBW thread, too. :blush: Thanks Ching!

This is at BH's media page today..

Actress Kelly Chen (right?).. if I'm not mistaken she's now/recently in Korea to promote her latest movie with Leon Lai. Wonder what she said about BH, his name mentioned in the topic of the article. Something about hoping to work together and that Ms. Chen is especially impressed with (BH in) JSA? Can anyone clarify this?

Hope we can get some gist on this. I searched and searched previously for what Andy Lau said about BH during his movie premiere in Korea but to no avail. :(

진혜림, “이병헌과 함께 연기해 보고 싶다"[MD인터뷰]

2008033010003963994_102409_0.jpg

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

---

Btw.. thanks Ching for the post at GBW thread, mwah! Appreciate it very much. Sorry to have to sound a broken record all the time. :blush:

Saw that our ninja-Ella had made an appearance last night. LOL. Hope she'll stop by here as well. :P

Copied these captures from dotcom (leebyunghun.com), not actually new but I've not seen the first capture/poster before.. so, it's kinda bittersweet seeing BH and the late LEJ.

bungeethumblk2.jpg

Bungee Jumping of Their Own - Movie (Complete)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=3509

Bungee Jumping of Their Own - MoviePart 1 (Low Quality)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=62249

The full set of caps at the 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own' thread

photo_poster_21467_128475_L.jpg

photo_still_147_128454_L.jpg

th_photo_still_147_13537_L.jpg th_photo_still_147_13536_L.jpg th_photo_still_147_128449_L.jpg

photo_still_147_128455_L.jpg

th_photo_still_147_1119_L.jpg th_photo_still_147_128440_L.jpg th_photo_still_147_13034_L.jpg

photo_location_21468_128468_L.jpg

Thanks for the pics Rubie, I'm literally bursting with anticipation for GBW. He just keeps getting hotter and hotter in each pic :wub:

The Bunjee Jumping of their Own pics are great too, I love that movie. I didn't know LEJ had passed away... that's so sad :( The shillouted picture is a really great cap.

Thanks for the pics Rubie, I'm literally bursting with anticipation for GBW. He just keeps getting hotter and hotter in each pic :wub:

Isn't he just awesome? :wub:

I wouldn't have found the GBW caps myself, thanks to michikyou for the highlight. :blush:

Just can't wait for the movie to come out. :w00t: There's sure a lot of anticipation everywhere (higher than any other movies combined).. and it's just killing inside.. waiting for July to appear. For obvious HUNNIE reason, obviously. LOL.

The Bunjee Jumping of their Own pics are great too, I love that movie. I didn't know LEJ had passed away... that's so sad :( The shillouted picture is a really great cap.

When LEJ committed suicide in 2005, it took everyone by extreme shock as she's just so young & such a talented actress whom you'd think would never resort to such a drastic and tragic action. But she was suffering from depression that no one knew about.

Our BH who had just returned from a wonderful trip to Singapore was devastated by LEJ's death. He was clearly distraught at the hospital and service when he went to pay his respects to his former co-star and good friend.

oop! the bad in dessert wearing black gloves holding weapon! :w00t:

just wonder why they asked hime to suffer that suit in the hot weather?? unconvenient ! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Unconvenient :sweatingbullets: .. undoubtly.. in the very hot and dry desert but soooooooo deadly SEXY! :w00t:

Actually.. all of them GBW had gloves on for the movie.. only BH's in black.. all black! Black and very, very bad!!! :wub:

Guest TY_KSW

Unconvenient :sweatingbullets: .. undoubtly.. in the very hot and dry desert but soooooooo deadly SEXY! :w00t:

Actually.. all of them GBW had gloves on for the movie.. only BH's in black.. all black! Black and very, very bad!!! :wub:

actually, i love seeing Hunnie in black pants n white shirt riding horse and shooting in this movie dear.. :lol: however, black suit is also very good... tho it made him unconvenient!

He is the best in suit.. that's why they tried to put him in that attire! :lol:

actually, i love seeing Hunnie in black pants n white shirt riding horse and shooting in this movie dear.. :lol: however, black suit is also very good... tho it made him unconvenient!

He is the best in suit.. that's why they tried to put him in that attire! :lol:

I agree that although the black attire might be a bit uncomfortable for BH in the extremely hot weather, it really suits and sets him out in a very striking and dangerous pose. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Black & white are pretty simple combination on any screen but with precise and the perfect character, it can outshine even the vibrant colours around. :blush:

BH fighting.. the BAD rules! :w00t:

Guest jicks

More GBW pics!! Ooo, The Bad has never looked so good...... LBH shows us it's true! A classic black tux & a crisp white shirt equates to quintessential hotness XD XD XD I'll be his slave any day lol

Thankyou rubie for the Bungee Jumping caps, too! It's one of my all-time fave movies. The message of the movie really makes you think twice about the meaning of true love. You could clearly see Byung Hun's ridiculously natural acting ability, the transition of his character through the chronology of the film really impressed me.

More GBW pics!! Ooo, The Bad has never looked so good...... LBH shows us it's true! A classic black tux & a crisp white shirt equates to quintessential hotness XD XD XD I'll be his slave any day lol

Make that another slave here.. woohoo! :w00t:

Definitely looking so good, the very Bad one. :blush:

Thankyou rubie for the Bungee Jumping caps, too! It's one of my all-time fave movies. The message of the movie really makes you think twice about the meaning of true love. You could clearly see Byung Hun's ridiculously natural acting ability, the transition of his character through the chronology of the film really impressed me.

LOL! jicks.. you've said so well. Spot-on! :P

BH is just so real.. in his performances, you'd see no other than the character he portrays becomes so real, so good, so close.. whoever.. whenever.. everytime.

Interestingly, I came across this article again.. Korea Herald interview with actor Kim Young Chul (he played the BOSS in BSL). If I'm not mistaken, his first collaboration with LBH was in the drama series, "Son of Wind" (back in 1995, correct me if I'm wrong).. KYC was already a big tv actor while the younger BH was still learning the ropes.

This is what he said about LBH.. from their first time working together and how the (main) roles have been reversed with LBH now big movie star co-starring with KYC in A Bittersweet Life.

If anyone wants to read the full article, just let me know.

=== excerpt from 2005 article: Kim plays cold-hearted gangster boss

Incidentally, his first ever TV role was a gangster. Not a boss, but an obscure one with little influence at all. In a drama named "Promise", Kim was abruptly called on to play the role when the original actor was absent due to military training.

"It was a bit part, but screenplay writer Na Yeon-sook appreciated my acting, which was very brief and simple", Kim said. Since then, he has completed countless roles for TV soap operas and movies, some of which happened to be linked to Lee Byeong-Heon who plays the No. 1 role in "A Bittersweet Life".

In one TV soap opera, Lee played a bit part of a man who dies while serving in the army, while Kim was, of course, the main character. In another, Kim and Lee were brothers. "I was dying inside a truck, and Byung-hun had to cry for my death. Because his act was so real, I couldn't help crying too, leading to about 10 NGs, and that's the moment when I thought he surely would be a big star in the future", Kim recalled.

This is at BH's media page today..

Actress Kelly Chen (right?).. if I'm not mistaken she's now/recently in Korea to promote her latest movie with Leon Lai. Wonder what she said about BH, his name mentioned in the topic of the article. Something about hoping to work together and that Ms. Chen is especially impressed with (BH in) JSA? Can anyone clarify this?

Hope we can get some gist on this. I searched and searched previously for what Andy Lau said about BH during his movie premiere in Korea but to no avail. :(

진혜림, “이병헌과 함께 연기해 보고 싶다"[MD인터뷰]

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/9...94_102409_0.jpg

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

---

Btw.. thanks Ching for the post at GBW thread, mwah! Appreciate it very much. Sorry to have to sound a broken record all the time. :blush:

Saw that our ninja-Ella had made an appearance last night. LOL. Hope she'll stop by here as well. :P

When asked which Korean actor she would like to collaborate with, Kelly Chen said she admired Lee Byung Hun a lot. After watching JSA, she really would like to act with Lee Byung Hun and Lee Young Ae. She also admires director Park Chan Wook very much.

When asked which Korean actor she would like to collaborate with, Kelly Chen said she admired Lee Byung Hun a lot. After watching JSA, she really would like to act with Lee Byung Hun and Lee Young Ae. She also admires director Park Chan Wook very much.

aWw.. that is so cool to hear. Thanks Ching! mwah! Kelly Chen really likes LBH a lot.. huh.. to think that JSA had been around for quite awhile. :blush: Andy Lau also commended BH's acting skills, too.. right.. already quite a number of times. So did Shawn Yue, his co-star in ICWTR who admires BH since long before..

Really good to read this.

This might have been posted before.. :sweatingbullets: .. just bear with this HDS panda.. :blush:

LBH-All In interview from leebyunghun.com 2003

Translated by Jonie, thanks to wai at LBH.SG for the highlight

The committee had an interview with BH in advance of Rubeurs' charity bazaar.

THANKS to BH who complied with our interview !!!

Hello, It's been so long time..

p1010010ec8.jpg

After I finished the drama, I am taking a rest after a long time.

I've been missing you a lot.

And...here's a puppy called TAN I received today as a gift.

His(or her?)name came from not *TAN of ALL IN

(*cheating cards for winning at the gamble)

but TAN of **Yeontan (**briquette in Korean. As BB explained,

it refers to black color)

Didn't I really give a good name?

[getting it to greet and be out of BH] Good-Bye ! ^^

Well....give me questions.

Q. The most memorable scene and the least satisfied scene of ALL IN ?

There are a lot of memorable scenes and unsatisfied scenes

as I had filmed such a long story with 24episodes for a long time.

In the episode3, I personally liked the glance that I gave to Kwangtae (whose nose was broken by BH ^^) who spoke to me roughly when I introduced myself after I moved into the new prison cell

And... I liked the feeling of reading the line " You are still my friend.Right?"

that I told Jeongwon drinking together when I met him after a long time.

Q. unsatisfied scene ?

I have too many unsatisfied scenes.

For the first time since I became an actor, I've even drowsed as soon as 'Action!' was signed.

It's somewhat shameful, ridiculous and pitiful that I tried to stay eyes opened without drowsing rather than tried to immerse myself into acting. Also I feel sorry to viewers about that.

Q. What did you do on the day of last telecasting ALL IN ?

Umm....I watched the last episode at home.

And then, as you know, I attended the post-production party on the next day.

I drank so much that I have to ask companies what was going on that day. ^+++++^;

Q. Say something to dotcom family who attended charity bazaar

Whenever charity bazaar is held, I am so excited.

Most of all, I am happy that the money is used for valuable things with your great purpose.

And one more reason that I am excited, there is fun to select items from my articles to donate.

When I imagine that people will like my selections and I think I am also doing

something good indirectly, I am so proud and excited.

I am really happy about your good deeds and I am proud of you.

bhtanvt9.jpg BH at home, 2005

Thanks very much for the info Rubie, that's so cool. Yay, our Hunnie got one of the main roles lol The fans obviously took into account that Brad is a good lookin' guy so they chose an even better lookin' guy for his role lol :P I must say our Hunnie looks DELICIOUS in that pic, don't you just love his hair? lol :wub:

We've got a bigger capture of that image at the fanclub, plus a cool BH interview that comes with it.

» Lee Byunghun Between Reason and Sensitivity

By the way.. has anyone seen this MIA, highly-wanted HUNNIE?

photo38852aw8.jpg1202884463_d0113563_14215752_2(8241).jpg

images copied from leebyunghun.com and hancinema.net

gbw1.gif

star1.gif

panda projects

No kidding! :sweatingbullets: Wouldn't it be nice if these 'guests' actually sign up to join us here..

20 User(s) are reading this topic (19 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

0 Members:

This is a precious article of BH from his Addiction filming to fill the days after the Arena Tour radio interview. But always.. always.. the thoughtful and very insightful person he is, it is always a great pleasure reading his thoughts and point of view. No matter how long ago, it's always a wonderful sharing reading about LBH. I'll never get tired reading & talking about him, each day. And really missing the excellent Byunghunzzang as well.

Gratitude to byunghunzzang.com for the BAZAAR 2002 captures, more pics at the Addiction movie thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=2884&st=40

Article from Bazaar Oct 2002, thanks to Lucy-LBH.SG

Translated by Splash; Sep 14th, 2003

Feature Editor/ Im Do Hee

Photographed by JO JIN MAN

--------------------------------------

LEE BYUNG HUN, THE STRONG ONE

LBH reveals limitless self-confidence about his acting, life and new movie "Addiction."

200209BAZAAR_1.jpg

LBH has started on the path to becoming a competent leading actor after "Bunjee Jumping of Their Own." However, when considering the characteristics of this extremely unique path, the work "Dae Do Moo Mun" comes to mind.

Having won over the public steadily with dramas and commercials (CFs), LBH now commands the power to choose whatever movies and roles he likes.

However, I feel that in recent years LBH's greatest achievement has to be his success in defining his own "LBH Style." His style is fascinating, sensitive and sexy at the same time. He began sharing his ideas and thoughts with the producers and scriptwriters, so he has now become a difficult actor to work together with. Therefore, his new movie "Addiction" is extremely interesting. The sypnosis of "Addiction" describes its story as beginning from the point two brothers lose their consciousness after meeting with unexpected accidents at the same time on the same day. This movie, which deals with the painful love between the younger brother (LBH) possessed by his older brother's spirit and his sister-in-law (Lee Mi Yeon), is in the midst of hectic production in order to meet its intended premiere in October.

This interview with LBH was held on a day of hectic filming of "Addiction." On a valley in the Dae Gwal Lyeong mountain range, the entire staff were so overjoyed that they applauded when the camera which had been going on endlessly the entire day finally captured its last cut (scene). They revealed that they were so happy and felt just like they had just started their school vacation, so they were going to Dong Hae for sashimi. LBH looked really excited when he asked me whether I wanted to join them. I then started asking this veteran actor with 12 year's experience who was now so thrilled that the filming was finally over, what he thought acting was, what kind of profession an actor was, and how one could earn money.

Q: What have you gained from the movie "Addiction"?

A: I usually gain something in whatever I do, regardless of whether I put a lot of hard work into it or if I simply take it easy ... I can't say now that all these have helped me, but I believe that I will definitely realize later on that I have benefitted.

Q: Did you do a good job in your role as Daejin in "Addiction"?

A: I feel like I am bragging all the time, but I think I did very well (laughs). I also think that I did not get selected for the movie, but that I had chosen to be in it?

Q: I saw Cha In Pyo's "Black Box" recently and according to that movie, the possession of one's body by spirits does not exist. What do you think?

A: I really wanted to watch that one, but didn't manage to catch it. Supernatural phenomena like this exist if one believes in them, and do not exist if one does not believe, don't you agree? I did not act in the movie (Addiction) because I believe in spirit possession.

Q: Did you encounter any spine-chilling incidents during filming?

A: Yes, there were times when I felt really good even though my part in the scene was insignificant. I myself was acting, but there were several scenes meant to tell that "wow, this smile really feels good (or he must be feeling really good in order to smile that way)." During those times, I felt almost as if I could get back at those people who used to tease that I smiled the same all the time and that I had a "Dunkin" smile (laughs). The love scene (LBH chooses to use this expression instead of "bed scene" ) was also good. This is a man moved to tears because he has been accepted by his wife, now that he has got up after spending more than a year lying in hospital, and is now having intercourse with the woman he loves most in the whole world. I do not remember any love scene that shows a man with tears in his eyes while he is making love.

Q: What would you consider first of all when deciding on your next movie?

A: I feel that the content and message (of the movie) are important. Issues like low budget, block buster, etc. are concerns of the producers, not mine. It is also important that the movie appeals to me ... then comical and light characters. I would like to try out less heavy (Splash: He seems to mean "not so serious" ) roles.

Q: Since you love movies so much, you probably don't enjoy working on dramas.

A: Do you know that I need to film dramas to fulfil my remaining contract obligations? I would like to do just movies. I feel that there is definitely something that I gain from working on movies and not on TV. However, since I have to do it anyway, I would like to do it cheerfully (and enjoy it). But the TV fans are like bubbles; the popularity that I get from appearing in dramas just fades so quickly.

Q: I heard that the producers really like your features.

A: I have often heard that I have a face that is great for acting ... That I can manifest even the most subtle expressions on my face? Now even Producer Park Young Hun likes my face which is thinner than it used to be. I can express different feelings even through every single nerve on my face.

Q: I think you act really well.

A: I am not pretending to be modest, but I really don't know what acting is. It is not like in sports when athletes can break records (and see how much they have improved or how they are doing compared to others) ... I just trust my gut feeling and take on every challenge that comes along, so that makes it more difficult. However, what I find really funny is I have been acting for 12 years now, but there are still times when my mind goes completely blank. I then feel like an idiot unsure about the future.

Q: What would you rate as the best thing about your own (LBH's) acting?

A: Acting that is full of creativity and energy. I find it extremely difficult to perform that kind of acting, so there are times when I am so stressed that I can't breathe and have to go outdoors to take some deep breaths. The psychological stress that an actor has to go through is really worse than anyone can imagine.

Q: What do you have to say about critics now commenting that you have become a good actor suddenly after having several movie flops?

A: If the critics put it that way, I would feel happy, of course. I am also happy to know that people go to the movies to watch me ... However, (as much as I am happy that people like to watch me) I also feel pressurized. I feel that movies become hits when the public identifies with the movies, and mania when a smaller group identifies with them. If I am pressurized about movie trends all the time, I think I will most probably fall sick after just working on a few movies?

Q: Do you agree when people comment that you are smart and like a fox?

A: Hmm... I have heard that before. But when it comes to being smart, like a fox, or a genius, it all depends on the situation, even for a genius. I admit that while I may be smarter than others in certain areas, I am really like a fool at times in other areas. Haha! How did I end up talking about this?

Our gratitude to Splash for the wonderful translation & Lucy for the article

0000000713155_Obazzar02.jpg

0000000713180_O.jpg