Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

April 2, 2015
Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun's son, who does he look like?
Source: TV Daily via Hancinema.net image
Lee Min-jeong and Lee Byeong-heon's childhood pictures were revealed on the show "TV News At Night".

News about the couple's baby boy was delivered on the news this day. Their management claimed the baby looks a lot like the both of them.
Lee Min-jeong is going to concentrate on recovering for the time being.

1428152710_881056.jpg

April 5, 2015
Which Parent Does Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung’s Child Resemble?
by an0ya Soompi.com
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung are now the happy parents of a healthy son, and the latest episode of MBC’s “Section TV” offers an answer to the burning question: who does the child resemble?
The star couple returned to Korea at the end of last month, and finally welcomed their first child on March 31.
During a phone call with “Section TV,” Lee Byung Hun’s agency explains that the actor is currently focusing on his family, “As this is an important time for the health of the mother and the child, he is staying close to them.”
The rumor has it that their son inherited the features of his beautiful mother.
Meanwhile, Lee Byung Hun will shortly head back to the United States and continue shooting his next Hollywood flick “Beyond Deceit.”
lee-byung-hun-lee-min-jung.jpg

April 7, 2015
BH Entertainment responds to speculations of Lee Byung Hun’s return to his Hollywood film schedules
Source: Koreaboo
Lee-Byung-Hun.jpg
Actor Lee Byung Hun has been in Korea taking care of his newborn son and his wife Lee Min Jung, leaving many speculating as to when he will resume his Hollywood film schedules and whether he will return for the releases of all his upcoming films, including Swords Women and The Insiders.
According to Lee Byung Hun’s agency, BH Entertainment, “Lee Byung Hun is still remaining in Korea taking care of Lee Min Jung. His departure schedules have not been confirmed yet.”
Additionally, the release dates of Swords Women and The Insiders have not been confimed as well. Lotte Entertainment commented, “Release date is still undecided (for ‘Swords Women’). We are still in discussion,” and Show Box Entertainment mentioned, “Although we are still in talks, release date is to be announced,” for the film The Insiders.
Just last week on March 31st, the couple’s agencies, BH Entertainment and MS Team Entertainment, released a joint press statement welcoming news of the birth of their first baby boy.
Lee Byung Hun has left a message through his agency, mentioning, “It’s one of the moments when you feel thankful and cherish the word ‘family.’ Most of all, with the birth of a thankful life, I am able to deeply contemplate what is most important. I will pay my dues with what I owe from the disappointment I have caused and try my best to show the most of me. Hope you all give warm regards to the mother and the new born child.”
Source: Osen

April 7, 2015

MBC’s “Section TV” reveals who Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung’s son resemble more
Source: Koreaboo
With the birth of Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung‘s first son, one has to wonder which the baby resembles more.
According to MBC‘s Section TV, the new born baby boy of the celebrity couple is revealed the the baby looked like his pretty mother, Lee Min Jung, more.
Lee Byung Hun is currently busy filming the Hollywood movie Beyond Deceit in the United States, and returned home in a hurry to welcome his newborn son. His agency added that the actor puts high priority on his family, and will be back to the set when Lee Min Jung and the baby are healthy and stable.

Source: Xportsnews
1428216671222.jpg

‪#‎LeeByungHun‬ ‪#‎LeeMinJung‬ ‪#‎LeeJoonHoo‬ ‪#‎Family‬
April 8, 2015

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung Finally Name Their Baby Son
by kiddy_days Soompi.com
leebyunghunandleeminjung.jpg
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have named their baby son!
According to Lee Min Jung’s management company, MS Team Entertainment on April 8, “Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have decided on Lee Joon Hoo as their son’s name.”
They added, “Lee Min Jung is still receiving post-natal care at the hospital and is focusing on her body. Lee Byung Hun is with her and the baby.” They added, “We don’t know when they’ll be returning home. Since it hasn’t been long since the childbirth, it seems that she will stay at the post-natal care hospital for a while.”
Meanwhile, Lee Min Jung gave birth to a baby son on March 31, for which Lee Byung Hun returned from America, where he was filming a movie.

April 8, 2015
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung name their son Lee Joon Hoo
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
20130810_485.jpg
Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jeong named their son Lee Joon-hoo.
According to MS Team Entertainment, the couple decided on Lee Joon-ho as their baby boy's name, but they haven't registered his name yet.
Apparently, Lee Min-jeong is recovering at the postnatal care center at the moment and Lee Byung-hun is by her side. It's not clear when they will go back home but they will remain in the center for the next few days.
Meanwhile, Lee Min-jeong gave birth on March 31st; Lee Byung-hun returned from America for her and stood by her side while she had the baby.
Lee Byung-hun stated, "It was a new and precious moment for me. I retraced back on the meaning of 'family'. I hope to make up for the disappointments caused in the future".

April 8, 2015
K-Drama Actors Cope With Real-Life Mental Health Issues And Still Deliver A Great Performance
BY Julie Jones | KDramastars.com Lately, a few k-dramas have focused on male leads with mental health issues. Schizophrenia was the condition affecting Jo in Sung's character in "It's Okay, That's Love." Dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder, affected Ji Sung's character in "Kill Me, Heal Me."
But some k-drama actors have to deal with real-life mental health issues. And they manage to deliver a great performance despite these issues.
Former MBLAQ member Lee Joon, who currently stars in "Heard It Through The Grapevine," suffers from insomnia, caused by stress and bipolar disorder. The actor and singer admitted that he sometimes sleeps only 40 minutes in a 24-hour period.
When criticized for falling asleep during a program and not being admitted to Seoul University because he could not study, he told the Korean media outlet Newsen  about the disorder.
"I had no time to rest during that period. I knew that I had to study, but I couldn't. I have severe bipolar disorder and people only saw what was broadcast on TV. They don't see the effort behind the screen, such as late night rehearsals. No matter how hard I tried, my body just couldn't keep up with me."
Yet he continues to work hard to reach his acting goals.
Park Hae Jin and Lee Byung Hun have both struggled with depression. In the case of Park Hae Jin, the news that he struggled with depression hurt his career. Park was treated for anxiety and depression, which wound up exempting him from his two-year mandatory military duty. This led to some netizens accusing him of draft dodging. According to Korean military law, any man who has been treated for six months or hospitalized for more than a month at the psychiatry department of a hospital may be excused from serving. Park was cleared and although this temporarily hurt his career, it has recovered.
When Lee Byung Hun appeared on a 2013 episode of "Healing Camp" he said that he suffered from depression and panic attacks after his father died and left him in debt. 
"At the time, my drama "Beautiful Days" was really popular, and I was able to pay off the debt, I was supposed to be happy, but right then, I fell into depression," he said. "I felt like I was trapped in a small room. It was really difficult to even open my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes, I wondered why I woke up. The happiest time was when I was asleep. I later found out it was depression."
Although the depression has lifted, he says he still occasionally suffers from panic attacks when he is in crowded places with unfamiliar people.
Cha Tae Hyun, who will soon appear in "Producers," also admitted to suffering from panic attacks.
"I began to suffer from the disorder when a top actor was cast for a role in a rival TV drama after the show I appeared in continued to do poorly in ratings," said Cha. The attacks can be severe. Cha once fainted during a flight and another time had to call an ambulance only a half hour before a concert.
Given the problems these actors cope with, it's even more impressive that they manage to deliver a top-notch performance.

April 9, 2015
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung Name Their Newborn Son
CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Soo Ah  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have decided to name their son, Lee Joon Hoo. 
On April 8, Lee Byung Hun′s agency revealed the name of the couple′s new son. "Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have decided on the name Lee Joon Hoo." 
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung became proud parents on March 31. Filming a Hollywood movie, Lee Byung Hun returned to Korea on March 27 to stay by Lee Min Jung′s side.
90897002.jpg
The couple are said to be ecstatic over the birth of their son. 

"We′re reminded once again what the more important thing is with the birth of a new life," said the couple after receiving their son. "We′ll repay all the people who have been disappointed and work to show a better image." 
Lee Byung Hun also added, "Please look towards the mother and the newborn warmly." 
Lee Byung Hun will return to the US soon to film his movie Beyond Deceit.
Photo Credit: enews DB

April 9, 2015
Lee Min Jung And Lee Byung Hun Name Their Little Boy
BY Julie Jones | KDramastars.com Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung had their first child, a son, on March 31. On April 8 they shared the name they have chosen for their little boy.
"Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung have decided on Lee Joon Hoo as their son's name," said a representative of Lee Min Jung's agency MS Team."
The baby has not yet been added to the family register.
"As they had just chosen the name, they've not yet arranged matters with the family registry," said the MS team representative. "They'll probably list him soon."
According to her agency, Lee Min Jung is still recuperating from the birth and has not yet returned to her marital home.
"Lee Min Jung is receiving post-natal care at the hospital and is focusing on her health. Lee Byung Hun is with her and the baby. We don't know when they will return home. Since it has not been that long since childbirth, it seems she will stay at the post-natal care hospital for a while."
Lee Byung Hun's agency BH Entertainment spoke with the producers at the TV program Section TV, saying that the actor is staying close to his family and focusing on their well-being during these important first weeks of his son's life.
Lee Byung Hun returned from the U.S. for the birth of his son. He is expected to return to Los Angeles soon to work on the Hollywood film, "Beyond Deceit," which co-stars Anthony Hopkins, Al Pacino and Dan Stevens. The film is about a young lawyer who becomes involved in a murder case. It is the actor's latest role in a Hollywood film and follows his appearances in the blockbusters "Terminator: Genysis," which will be released in July, "Red 2" and G.I. Joe Retaliation."
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, who have been called Korea's Power Couple, married at a star-studded ceremony in 2013. The actor spent a few months in the U.S. during 2014 fulfilling various work obligations and participating in discussions with Hollywood producers. Lee Min Jung joined him for some of that time and had her baby shower in Los Angeles, but she always planned to return to Korea for the birth.
Lee Min Jung's last drama appearance was playing the leading female role in the comedy "Cunning Single Lady." She has not said whether she plans to return to acting or if she does, when.

April 10, 2015
Lee Byung-hun goes back to US for movie
Source: Hancinema.net
On Friday morning, actor Lee Byung-hun has left to the United States to resume "Beyond Deceit" movie filming. He's been by Lee Min-jeong's side all this while after she had their baby. He'll be back as soon as possible to take care of her again.
Lee Byung-hun left for America last month and came back on the 27th in time for the baby's birth. Lee Min-jeong had the baby on the 31st.
Meanwhile, "Beyond Deceit" stars Al Pacino, Anthony Hopkins, Josh Duhamel, Malin Akerman and more.

April 10, 2015
Lee Byung Hun to return to America to resume filming for ‘Beyond Deceit’
It has been reported that actor Lee Byung Hun will leave Lee Min Jung for now, and return to work on his Hollywood movie ‘Beyond Deceit.’
Lee’s agency stated that Lee Byung Hun had temporarily left the film set of ‘Beyond Deceit’ recently because of Lee Min Jung’s baby delivery, and he will now return to America to resume filming work.
‘Beyond Deceit’ is a legal-thriller that tells the story of an ambitious young lawyer (played by Josh Duhamel) handling a big case against a pharmaceutical company executive (played by Anthony Hopkins), who later finds himself tangled in a web of deceit as he got involved in a murder case and becomes the prime suspect. Al Pacino will play Duhamel’s mentor and CEO of the law firm where Duhamel works for.
Although Lee Byung Hun’s role hasn’t been revealed to the public as yet, he has been listed on the IMDB website as playing the role of ‘The Accountant.’
Meanwhile, Lee Byung Hun’s movies which include ‘Terminator Genisys,’ ‘Memories of the Sword’, and ‘Inside Men’ will all screen within this year.
By: AlvinCopyright@KpopFighting.com

^ Hi @K-joy, good to see you at the thread again!

LEE BYUNG HUN OFFICIAL YEAR BOOK 2014-2015
Tweet by yoshimi @youyo712http://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_%E3%82%A4%E3%83%BB%E3%83%93%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9B%E3%83%B3_000000000145500/item_LEE-BYUNG-HUN-OFFICIAL-YEAR-BOOK-2014%E2%88%922015_6384498
11150363_629227627178836_130074891663263

April 10, 2015
Lee Byung Hun “Went to US for film shooting, will come back soon”
Source: Innolife
On the10th BH Entertainment stated, “Lee Byung-Hun went to the US this morning to shoot the movie, 'Beyond Deceit'. Until now he was in Korea for the childbirth, so he will join the movie team again and come back soon.”
Lee Byung-Hun became a father of a son on March 31st, and he supported his family next to his wife and child. He chose to come back to Korea for the pregnancy of Lee Min-Jung while he was shooting the movie ‘Beyond Deceit’. 
For the restart Lee Byung-Hun went US on 10th, and he will come back again to stay with family.Meanwhile the movie ‘Beyond Deceit’ is the thriller movie that Al Pacino, Anthony Hopkins, Josh Duhamel, and Marlene Akerman appear. 

April 7, 2015
First Look at the New Line-Up of Terminator: Genisys Action Figures!
Source: NECA Online
Guardian T-800 and T-1000 Revealed!
We’re extremely excited to reveal the first images of our action figures for the upcoming sci-fi movie Terminator: Genisys! The new assortment for the Skydance Productions feature will include the Guardian T-800 and the T-1000, both with amazing articulation and awesome accessories. Additional figures are also in development!
From the hotly anticipated Terminator: Genisys, coming to theaters in July 2015! These 7” scale action figures include main characters from the upcoming movie that promises to “Reset the Future.” Assortment includes Guardian T-800 and T-1000 figures. Both figures are all new and completely accurate to the new movie designs, with over 25 points of articulation for great poses.650h-T1000.jpg
The older Guardian T-800 is sculpted with the likeness of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger and comes with Remington shotgun accessory. The T-1000 figure features the likeness of Byung-hun Lee and comes with interchangeable battle-damaged parts, plus revolver and “arm spear” accessories.

Maybe there will be a specific clip for each of the TG characters

Published on April 12, 2015 by Terminator Genisys 

Terminator Genisys Movie - Mother of the Resistance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r3cr8txAeE

Thanks to @p.v.wong for the latest LBH Baidu banner highlight
The Chinese wording : 你是人间最美四月天 
You are the most beautiful and wonderful April Day in the world referring to the baby & father bringing us a really happy feeling.

lbhbaidu_apr2015.jpg