Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Hi..Rubie, Ellabel, Hyc..and others...

OMG...I just heard from my friend that LBH might come to Thailand for movie festival.. My friend is staff of this festival...oh..i'm very jealous of her now...anyway, I got to let her spy for me if she know any schedule of him...if I got free time, I'll go to see him for sure..hahaha

if i know anything new be confirmed, i'll tell you then :D

Guest Hyc-ching

Hi..Rubie, Ellabel, Hyc..and others...

OMG...I just heard from my friend that LBH might come to Thailand for movie festival.. My friend is staff of this festival...oh..i'm very jealous of her now...anyway, I got to let her spy for me if she know any schedule of him...if I got free time, I'll go to see him for sure..hahaha

if i know anything new be confirmed, i'll tell you then :D

Hi lee,

I hope you will get to see LBH in Thailand. And please keep update for us thru' your friend. Thanks a million. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest teukiie

@rubie, yes I'm from Singapore :) Haha I was about to take photos of Kozine, but my batteries ran out, so another time yeah? I dunno how to work my scanner :( Will try to find out which CD was selling at Heeren HMV.. :) I'll listen to the video soon! thanks for the link ^^

Guest ellabel

Hello there Lee! :D

I really hope you can see LBH in Thailand. Dont miss the chance, chingu. :o Bribe your friend to let you in on the festivities. Dont forget to update us, ok?

Wah!!! Are those new pics of the Iris cast? KSY looks gorgeous as usual. Love her outfit. :wub:

JJH is dignified looking and TOP is soooo cute.

Well, my BH is still delish except for the hair. :rolleyes:

Thanks lilcrash for sharing the pics. .

Looks like the showcase is an outdoor event. They had the same exact line-up arrangement as the press conference in May. But with one new addition, BH's buddy -- actor Kim Young Chul (from BSL) is also acting in IRIS. That is so cool!

Thanks lilcrash for the fabulous pics.thumbup.gif

Ella, I love KSY's funky outfit, too. She looks different from the rest. :wub:

Comparing BH with JJH and KSW.. I would suppose they're kinda presenting how their characters in IRIS would be.. casual vs complete with tie.. maybe..

Lee, hope you'll get to see BH at the Bangkok Filmfest. He loves holidaying in Thailand! :D

Guest Hyc-ching

Why I always have this feeling that the 2 main leads of IRIS look awkward when they pose together. Something is always missing, hehe.. :P

Guest Hyc-ching

Thanks to Japanese angels for sharing the translation. :lol::lol:

LBH's diary`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

2009-08-19 01:16:38

http://ameblo.jp/byunghunlee/entry-10323801287.html

=作品。= Works

今日も一日撮影でした。

I was filming all day today again.

昨日の写真へのコメントが多かったようなので、今日は昨日の続きを。

It looks like there were many comments left for the yesterday's pictures,

so I'll continue on.

今更ですがカール・ラガーフェルドさんといえば、シャネルやフェンディのデザイナーで有名だけど写真家でもあること知っていましたか?

You may already know that Karl Lagerfeld is famous as a designer of CHANEL and FENDY, but did you know that he is also a photographer?

彼はいつもその場で撮影のイメージを作り上げ写真を撮るやり方らしく、当日も瞬く間にイメージを膨らませたようで、次から次へとテンポの早い写真撮影でした。

I guess he always creates an image on the spot and shoots.

Today was no different; he seemed to have created an image right before my eyes.

It was very fast-paced shooting session.

今回は化粧品会社の広告ですが、僕が広告の仕事を受ける際に大切だと思っていることは、その会社・商品への「信頼」があるか、ないかです。

This is an ad for a cosmetic company, but what I believe is important whenever I accept an advertising job is whether I trust the company and the product.

そして僕自身の持つイメージが商品ブランドの持つイメージとうまく調和するかどうかです。

Also, whether my own image and the brand name image can blend in well.

今回もカール・ラガーフェルド、ヤマノ、そして僕のイメージが調和してひとつの作品になればいいと願っています。

I'm hoping that the images of Karl Lagerfeld ,Yamano and my own blend in and become one piece of work.

皆さんにもただの広告ではなく一つの「作品」として楽しんで欲しいと思ってます。

I hope everyone would enjoy it as a piece of "work," rather than a simple ad.

話は急に変わりますが、今日のソウルの空模様です。

By the way, here's today's sky in Seoul.

少しだけですが、雲の合間から今日も夕日が見えました。

Only a little bit, but I was able to see the sunset through the clouds again.

Guest MRS.le

Why I always have this feeling that the 2 main leads of IRIS look awkward when they pose together. Something is always missing, hehe.. :P

Ditto! KTH standing by herself is already awkward among all on stage... and LBH hair.. stiff... like the suit, and the expression of (most) everyone.... :P

Guest kimchibabe

BH can't hide it. He simply looks so tired in the IRIS showcase. All the others have this wide smiles on their faces while he can barely manage his knockout smile. Looks like the hectic sked he had in Japan has now taken its toll on him. He looks so thin that his suit even looks big for him. It's still there, BH and KTH lack chemistry. Sorry to say. :huh:

Yeah.. as much as he's physically there.. more often than not BH looked lost in his own thoughts (and probably not getting what others were smiling about).. it's just too crazy+hectic a schedule for him these days and he will still be filming IRIS with the rest of the cast right after the GBW trip.

Frankly.. I still don't get why there's the showcase / open talk now.. except that it's being featured in the currently ongoing?Chungmuro filmfest. :huh: Filming hasn't really ended, right.. and will there be other press conferences when it's nearing the airing date?

Byunghun-ssi, please take it easy and take care of yourself.. we don't want the same BD situation (hospitalized for over-exhaustion) to happen again. :(

Aww, BH, please take care of yourself. He seems to lost some weight and looks a bit tired.

Still lack something in between BH and KTH, but maybe it'll be different in IRIS, hehe.

Wave to everyone :D

Guest gaby35

I agree with kimchibabe.BHL and KTH dont have chemistry.Maybe KTH is not the right choice.At least she is better than Son Ye Jin but they could find a rough women for this role.KTH looks to the gun like she never see before :P

But the all men cast is great :rolleyes:

‘아이리스’ 김영철, 또 이병헌의 천적 ‘눈길’

'IRIS' Kim Young Chul, Lee Byung-hun of the predators 'eye'

SSI_20090901104319_V.jpg

Source: nownews.seoul.co.kr

In the showcase clips. it's clear to see when LBH and KTH were posing together, BH was the one initiating his co-star to hook on to his arm.

The cast or leads may look un-attentive / un-inspiring at the showcase (similar mood at the press conference before) but the drama itself looks good, hopefully better than we ever expected.Though it's better to have a ground-level expectation now and be surprised at Byunghun's charm most especially.

Apart from the 'forceful' kiss he had on KTH, hope there'll be some natural ones with KSY as well.

This is Lee Byunghun-ssi as we all know him, how he would always be the first to take time off to pay his last respects to his colleagues no matter whom.

Although they have not worked together, I believe that BH and actress Jang Jin Young have been mutual friends in the movie industry and they used to belong to the same agency (Fantom Entertainment) once,.

Sadly, JJY succumbs to stomach cancer this afternoon after her health took for the worst. She was 35.

Jang Jin Young (June 14, 1974 - Sept 1, 2009)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=310832

20090901212205.442.0.jpg

200909012114331117_1.jpg

200909012111262100_1.jpg

200909012116311126_1.jpg

20090901211605.245.0.jpg

newslink.media.daum.net

ps: there are a lot more BH pics attending the wake..

Guest kimchibabe

^ And was it only in October last year that his colleague CJS died? Now I'm seeing him in a wake again...and yes, he is again among the first to show condolences. A sad day for the Korean movie industry.

"They die young whom the gods love...."

Guest shinerelsie

With all the pictures from IRIS showcase, it seems that KTH and LBH really stress and tired. It shows in their face that they do not have enough sleep though. I cant see the handsome smile of LBH there and seems that his not preferred for the event. I do hope that BH able to manage to take a rest after that nonstop events that he needs to attend. He really need some rest. I cant imagine how he manage to travel back and forth and attending different events endlessly.

For BH, give your self a break and take care always. Plus, congrats in advance to the IRIS. I know its gonna be a big hit for sure.