Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

August 2, 2019: Haven't seen episode 4 but here's a little lovely clip from 'The Barber of Seville' last night uploaded by Korean fans on IG and twitter. Minjung talking to her son in Korea (nightime in Seoul, daylight in Spain).. Joonhoo misses his Omma so much, such a happy & sweet interaction (they talked quite a bit on the phone). :wub: Towards the end of the conversation, we can hear Byunghun's voice saying 'Do Well' (or Good Luck) to MJ and hearing this, JH straightaway repeated what his Appa said, as well. :lol: So adorable and cute! 

Clip: alatus_deus

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Thank you Barbara for the latest Byunghun IG update. Looks like there's a new CF clip coming but still no sign of the video yet. This time BH is ahead in posting the related photos. Obviously he knew that fans are anticipating his movie news and new projects. What will it be? It's already the second half of 2019..

Watching The Barber of Seville's latest episode, the little highlight of MJ & JH feat. BH is simply enchanting & addicting to watch. Undeniably the family is really close and supportive of each other. True to her own words, little Joonhoo makes her laugh all the time.. hearing his cute voice and expression (even just in a phone conversation).. we'd know that he so adorable and such a sweetheart. :wub: While his Omma is away working, Appa will be the one taking care and tucking him to sleep.

mjbh19_09.jpg

Can't help noticing that MJ tends to walk really fast (like BH who would always walk very fast except on the red carpet) compared to the other cast,carpet particularly when they're on the way to work. Just as BH (who is now more mellow), they have adjusted their styles to match well with each other.

• Like 3

#Throwback

Source: Asia Society Korea Center

Throwback to Asia Society’s Global board meeting 2014 hosted in Seoul, where we presented world star actor Lee Byung-hun with the Cultural Diplomacy Award. Lee has received critical acclaim worldwide for his works, most notably in the G.I. Joe series, The Magnificent Seven(2016), The Masquerade(2012), The Good, The Bad, The Weird(2008), Joint Security Area(2000) and many more!  Photo credit: @jessicamarieberggrun

askc14.jpg

• Like 3

kiss2.gifWatch episode 4 : The Barber of Seville (here)

Minjung: Hello?

Joonhoo: Omma! heart.gif

MJ: Joonhoo-ya! (Giggling) Did you miss me?

JH: Yes! 

MJ: I miss you so much!

JH: Omma! Omma! Omma! heart.gif

MJ: Joonhoo! Joonhoo! Joonhoo!

JH: I'm getting ready to go to bed.

MJ: You're getting ready to sleep? I see. How much do you miss me?

JH: A lot.

MJ: Do you miss me this much?

JH: Yes. (blowing kisses with Omma)

Omma! Omma!

MJ: Yes?

JH: What's that?

MJ: Which one? This one? (showing her name tag)

This is the name tag I use at the hair salon. There's my name on it.

JH: Dory also has it.

MJ: Dory? Who is that? The one from "Finding Dory"?

JH: Yes.

MJ: Right. Dory keeps forgetting things, so she has a name tag on her. You're right.

JH: It's name tag.  [So cute and so spot-on because Dory in 'Finding Dory' is very forgetful and MJ had also forgotten her keys, twice.:lol:]

MJ. That's right. It's a name tag.

Joonhoo, eat well and stay healthy until I return.

I love you. heart.gif

JH: Good night.

MJ: Good night.

JH: Good night..

MJ: Good night.

JH: Good night.

BH: Do Well! heart.gif (Good luck)

MJ: Okay.

JH: DO WELL DO WELL!

MJ: Sleep tight, Joonhoo. heart.gif

JH: You can do it.

MJ: Bye..bye

mj4_4.gif

Clips from MBC (Joonhoo loves Omma, feat. Appa :wub:)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

August 8, 2019

LEE Byung-hun and HA Jung-woo Wrap MOUNT BAEKDU

Don LEE Co-Stars in Latest from Dexter Studios and CASTAWAY ON THE MOON Director

by Pierce Conran KOFIC

gWOKVTLiyCbOxwXcgFCK.jpg

Superstars LEE Byung-hun and HA Jung-woo wrapped production on the star-studded action drama Mount Baekdu (translated title) on July 21 after five months of filming. The project, which co-stars Don LEE (aka MA Dong-seok), JEON Hye-jin and BAE Suzy, among others, is being co-directed by LEE Hae-jun and KIM Byeong-seo.

LEE Byung-hun (Inside Men, 2015) plays a former top North Korean agent who attempts to prevent the eruption of Mount Baekdu in North Korea. Also looking to put a stop to the disaster is a South Korean expert played by HA Jung-woo (The Handmaiden, 2016), while Don LEE (TRAIN TO BUSAN, 2016) plays a geologist who predicted the threats, JEON Hye-jin (Hit-and-Run Squad) incarnates the government official who puts together the task force to face the disaster, and K-pop star BAE Suzy (Architecture 101, 2012), portrays the wife of HA Jung-woo’s character.

Director LEE Hae-jun is known for the cult comedy favorite Castaway on the Moon (2009) and his comedy-drama My Dictator (2014). KIM Byeong-seo is a noted cinematographer, having worked on the Along with the Gods films, among others, and previously served as a co-director on Cold Eyes (2013).

Mount Baekdu is the latest project from Dexter Studios, the hit VFX and production house behind the Along with the Gods series. Dexter will also serve as a co-distributor for the very first time, along with CJ Entertainment. The film is scheduled to hit screens this winter.

• Like 3

Some recent tidbits related to GI Joe. The new Snake Eyes movie will probably cast Henry Golding (32) in the lead role. Since Ray Park won't be in the movie (unless he's playing the masked character :huh:), it's likely that BH won't be playing Storm Shadow either. Well.. we'll know when there's any announcement on this later.

August is almost ending.. still nothing on The Man Standing Next and Mount Baekdu. Or new projects for LBH. Please make it a good one.. av-4239.gif

#Throwback 

Once upon a time.. Mr.Sunshine feat. Storm Shadow

mrsun09_8.gif

Source: Eugene Choi @AfcArnxld

• Like 3

Thanks to mistymorning for the translated gist, Byunghun's sister Lee Ji An (formerly LEH) recently appeared on a talk show (Video Star?) featuring past beauty queens and she mentioned about her brother.

BH’s sister explaining why her friends didn’t want to visit her home because of her Oppa's nagging (?)

Also when he doesn't have a schedule, he'll stay at home and when he needs to practice for singing or piano, BH kept his sister and friends listening til the end. Basically Byunghun being a typical annoying sibling. :P

Clips: alatus_deus

• Like 3

Thanks Barbara for the photos from Byunghun's IG. Looks like BH & family are taking a nice summer break together. They could be back in California/LA, to renovate their home there.. probably not Jeju since he stated about traveling. Perhaps Spain.. since MJ went there before or maybe going back to Maldives for the anniversary.  :blush: Must say, this update (from BH on IG) is pretty personal yet cool highlighting his Inside Men persona spot-on.. could be a prelude to the much-awaited The Man Standing Next.

From INSIDE MEN thread..

the highly popular phrase mentioned in the JTBC travel show 'Traveler

traveler8_cuba.jpg

• Like 3