Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

A lovely fan-clip from the Paradise City Gala Dinner in April that BHMJ attended.  Previously Byunghun had posted a photo of him and retired Chinese actress, Brigitte Lin on his IG. Seems that there're photos of Minjung joining them. The clip says it all. :wub:

Thanks to hhminee for the highlight on twitter from original source on Naver blog.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8/7 Byunghun posted pics of coffee truck support from actor Song Seung Hun, sent to Mount Baekdu filming set. cuppa.gif Looks like they're filming outdoor. 

BH said: Thank you for your patience! (rough translation)

Thank you for your patience Oh ~ Thank you!  # Song Seung Heon # Baekdusan

• Like 3

cuppa.gif A wonderful coffee treat sent by LBH DC Gallery fans to Byunghun and Mount Baekdu. BH posted these pics on his IG. The first photo showing the back of BH .. he can't show his face because of his character's make-up & costume ...

BH said: I can't show my face because I'm dressed in character but thank you for coffee.

I can not even certify the face because I am dressed like this ... Thank you Lee Byung Hun Gallery # Lee Byung Hun Gallery #

I can not even certify the face because I am dressed like this ... Thank you Lee Byung Hun Gallery # Lee Byung Hun Gallery #

• Like 3

Seems that was an event at Paradise City Hotel on July 9(?) attended by Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung. Dir. Park Chan Wook was also there (from other IG pics).

Found these, photos posted by @danny_won_

First time doing this, combining a picture and a gif in one image.. good thing we have BHMJ as the motive/models. Looks like behind-the-scene, doesn't it..:D

bh_bl_mj.gif

• Like 3

Source: @BillyRocks_13

~She is Glowing!! Captain #LeeMinJung and the casts at press con of their new Variety show 'The Hairdresser of Seville' from MBC which premieres July 11, 2019, 10:10PM KST.~ 

news.gif Article copied from here. Photos at SportsQ / Yonhap.

July 11, 2019

Lee Min Jung says she won't appear on variety shows with her husband Lee Byung Hun

S. Korean actress Lee Min-jung

At the July 11th press conference for the upcoming MBC variety show 'The Hairdresser of Seville', Lee Min Jung expressed about Lee Byung Hun, "I don't think we would ever appear on a variety show together. For actors, appearing on a variety show could be a double-edged sword, so I think we would have to think about it very carefully."  

She continued, "When I first told him about the show, he said that he thinks it sounds like it'd be fun. However, in reality the working hours were so long that I felt the pain of those who are in the service industry. My husband asked me if I was having fun, but I remember telling him it was really tiring."

'The Hairdresser of Seville', also featuring Shinhwa's Eric and Andy, premieres on July 11 at 10:10 PM KST.

• Like 2

12/7 hkhellokitty02.gif Byunghun posted 2 entries on his IG today.

First, it looks like he's thanking and treating the cast & crew of Mount Baekdu. Like Mr.Sunshine, he'd treat everyone with a full meal/lunch buffet. Not sure what the banner message says.. will update later once we have some translation.

His caption says End of Shooting.. could be end of filming or scenes at a particular location.

All of Baekdusan step actors were really hard work.  And thank you.  # Mt. Paektu # The End of Shooting # Rijon Pyeong # Birthday Not Birthday

• Like 2

12/7 hkhellokitty02.gif Second post by Byunghun on his IG, a coffee truck sent by fellow Mr.Sunshine co-star, Byun Yo Han. This is actually BYH's second coffee truck to Mount Baekdu, in support of Lee Byung Hun. The first coffee truck was sent in June, pics here.

It does seem like Mount Baekdu has indeed finished filming and it coincides with BH's birthday. Like, finally! And double the celebration. kaoani_whiteball_01.gif

Source: @BillyRocks_13 on twitter

I will repay my precious clap twice ... for sure.  Moon, star, wind, laughter, jokes.

• Like 2

July 11, 2019

Favorite films come to life in Lotte Annual Art Project

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily // CINE21

While organizers of the film industries are hosting various events to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the birth of Korean Cinema, Lotte Annual Art Project (LAAP) will also celebrate it with style. 

The project is in second year to host simultaneous exhibitions in Lotte galleries across the country under one unifying theme. Last year was fashion, and this year is films under the title of “Behind the Scenes.” Added atop with director Bong Joon-ho’s achievement of winning the Palme d’Or for “Parasite,” the project had singled out films as an important part of local popular culture. 

[FEATURE 㣠Korean Movie lOO Anniversary Review] There is no expiration date for the questions left by the film. _ 100 Movies by 100 Korean contemporary artists to reinterpret the scenes of Korean movies in a sensible way. > From the exhibition, we introduce carefully selected works of collaboration and art work of film and art that can be encountered at Lotte Gallery all over the country from the exhibition to the Omaju exhibition of the movie "Grand Budapest Hotel" of Wes Anderson.  ð§ð» â ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ ï¸ Christmas # Mother # Joint Security Area JSA # Parasite # Grand Budapest Hotel

“Through this project, we wanted to provide the viewers [of the exhibitions] a space to talk about their most memorable scenes in films,” art director of the Lotte Gallery Kim Hyun-kyung said as she explained the motive behind the exhibitions at the press conference on Friday. “Usually when we watch films, we are only left with feelings or memories of the scenes. So we wanted the viewers to remanence and share with others the special moments or powerful emotions they’ve experienced while watching films through the artist’s works.”

At the Jamsil branch, eastern Seoul, artworks of 100 contemporary artists are displayed in the area which reinterpret their favorite cinematic scenes across canvas. Moreover, the organizers asked film-related collectors such as Yang Hae-nam, Choi Kyu-sung and culture critic Choi Ji-woong to share their collections with the audience. Yang is an avid collector of film posters, currently in possession of 2,400 posters from 1989. Choi is a graphic designer of film posters, postcards, archive books, and more and will share his works with the audience. Lastly, culture critic Choi collects the LPs and albums of the films’ original soundtracks. 

Besides Jamsil branch, other exhibitions are being held across total of 10 branches- four in Seoul, and each one at Incheon, Daejeon, Ilsan, Daegu, Gwangju and Busan. 

In Incheon, under the sub title of “Wes Anderson: Nostalgia,” the organizers want the audience to indirectly experience the scenes in the director’s representative work “The Grand Budapest Hotel” (2014) by recreating the scent that Gustave wears, the L’Air de Panache cologne, through the local brand Sutome Apothecary. Inside the gallery, the audience can also taste a whip of Mendl’s cake that also acts as a scene-stealer in the film. 

Other exhibitions include “Summer Cinema: Rho Jae Oon Project in Avenuel” held at the main branch in Myeong-dong, “Hidden Pictures in Cinema” in Yeongdeungpo, and Ilsan branch’s “Bric_Behind the Scenes.” All the exhibitions will be held until July 28. 

BY LEE JAE-LIM [lee.jaelim@joongang.co.kr]

Spoiler

• Like 2

July 12, 2019 hkhellokitty02.gif

LEE BYUNG HUN THEATER opens in Seongnam Lotte Cinema

Source: News1 ++

article.jpg

Lotte Cultureworks held an event to celebrate the opening of 'Lee Byung Hun Theater' in the center of Seongnam, Lotte Cinema on the 12th. 

'Lee Byung Hun Theater' features a special movie museum in Lotte Cinema, designed to look back at the filmography of actor Lee Byung Hun that accumulated over the last 20 years. The special theater displayed prominent movie accessories, costumes and scripts used at the time of filming. The entrance is decorated with eye-catching items to highlight his movies at a glance, capturing the attention of moviegoers passing by.

In celebration of the opening of Lee Byung Hun Theater, the actor held a conversation with the audience and provided an opportunity for everyone to communicate directly with the actor.

article.jpg

Published on July 12, 2019 by 개구리창

• Like 3