Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

October 3, 2018

Lee Byung Hun & Family Sighted at KIAF 2018 ART SEOUL

Source: Newsis // KIAF2018

NISI20181003_0000209253_web.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Hun and his wife actress Lee Min Jung with their son have been spotted at the Gallery exhibition during the VIP Preview of the 17th Korea International Art Fair. The KIAF 2018 will be held from October 4th till October 7th.

Source: kiaf_artseoul

Spoiler

• Like 3

10/5 Another photo uploaded by Lee Byung Hun on his IG today. Looks like the scene in Japan (ep 21), running up the stairs towards the fireworks. Well, actually running away from the Japanese gang to the American Legation. One bullet and both survived. ;)

• Like 3

October 7, 2018

October Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Source: Soompi  by E. Cha

Spoiler

October Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between September 5 and October 6.

Actress Han Ji Min, who starred in tvN’s recent drama “Familiar Wife,” topped this month’s rankings with a brand reputation index of 8,632,700. High-ranking phrases in her keyword analysis included “Familiar Wife,” “Miss Baek,” and “smoking,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “pretty” and “cute.” Han Ji Min’s positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a score of 79.10 percent positive reactions.

Kim Tae Ri fell one spot to second place this month, scoring a brand reputation index of 8,194,744, while UEE followed at third place with a brand reputation index of 7,842,385.

Check out the top 30 for October below!

1. Han Ji Min
2. Kim Tae Ri
3. UEE
4. Jung In Sun
5. Lee Byung Hun
6. Kim Dong Wook
7. Na Hye Mi
8. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
9. EXO’s D.O.
10. So Ji Sub
11. Jung Eun Chae
12. Kim Min Jung
13. Kim Jae Wook
14. Song Ha Yoon
15. Clazziquai’s Alex
16. Yoo Yeon Seok
17. Seo Kang Joon
18. Nam Ji Hyun
19. Lee Joo Hyun
20. Im Soo Hyang
21. INFINITE’s L
22. Shin Goo
23. Esom
24. Go Soo
25. Lee Si Eon
26. Song Seung Heon
27. Lee Seol
28. Lee Ha Na
29. Ji Sung
30. Byun Yo Han

Spoiler

Drama-Actor-Rankings.jpg

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Kany Nguyên Hồ said:

hello, I'm finding mp3 of "Endless Road" Korea Ver singing by Byunhun oppa. But link also died. Somebody can re-up it for me.

Hello, welcome to Soompi and to LBH thread. I don't have Endless Road (the Korean version), did a search online.. there was one but after numerous times, it just won't download completely (failed). Something must be wrong with the link. Anyway, we have the song in Japanese version though.

• Like 3

On 10/7/2018 at 11:46 PM, rubie said:

Hello, welcome to Soompi and to LBH thread. I don't have Endless Road (the Korean version), did a search online.. there was one but after numerous times, it just won't download completely (failed). Something must be wrong with the link. Anyway, we have the song in Japanese version though.

yes, I also have Japanese ver. I want to hear he sing that song in Korea so much. Anyway, thank you!

I'm from Vietnam. I've been fan of him since 2009, after IRIS. 

• Like 4

On 10/9/2018 at 1:01 AM, Kany Nguyên Hồ said:

yes, I also have Japanese ver. I want to hear he sing that song in Korea so much. Anyway, thank you!

I'm from Vietnam. I've been fan of him since 2009, after IRIS. 

Hi, very nice to meet fellow fan from Vietnam. th_wave.gif We're mainly from Hong Kong and Malaysia at the thread but we hope many more will join soon. The thread hasn't been actively updated (yet) as you know, we're going through the withdrawal of MR.SUNSHINE, obviously. :lol:

If you find the song in Korean version, do share with us here. We'll do the same if we have it. In the meantime, please don't be shy to post and share about Lee Byung Hun. 

YYS had a fan-meeting (10/9 in Seoul) and his special guest was none other than Ms. Kim Min Jung.  Both LBH and KTR sent video-messages instead.

Clips credit to fan-sharing on twitter & IG ~

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1