Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

September 23, 2018

September Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Source: Soompi  by ekimptl

Spoiler

September Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The brand reputation rankings for film actors have been released by The Korean Business Research Institute for the month of September.

They analyzed 153,462,779 pieces of big data from August 21 to September 22 on 50 of Korea’s most loved and popular movie stars using, media coverage, interaction, consumer participation and awareness indexes.

The analysis shows that Jo In Sung has come out on top as the movie star with the highest brand reputation, with an index of 8,182,810. Even just last month, he didn’t make the top 25 of the brand reputation ranking, proving that he’s a force to be reckoned with.

In second place was Kim Tae Ri with a total brand index of 6, 762, 605, moving up from from her place as eighth in August’s ranking. Cho Seung Woo came in third place with his brand index at a total of 6,662,846.

The words that came out during the link analysis for Jo In Sung, were “handsome”, “funny”, and “cool”, while the highly associated keywords were “The Great Battle”, “age”, and “friend.”

Check out the list below of the top 30 stars that made it on this month’s rankings!

1. Jo In Sung
2. Kim Tae Ri
3. Cho Seung Woo
4. Han Ji Min
5. Lee Byung Hun
6. Park Bo Young
7. Son Ye Jin
8. Hyun Bin
9. Park Byung Eun
10. Gong Yoo
11. Nam Joo Hyuk
12. Kim Dong Wook
13. Joo Ji Hoon
14. Lee Jong Suk
15. Bae Sung Woo
16. Kim Young Kwang
17. Ji Sung
18. Yoo Jae Myung
19. Lee Seung Gi
20. Song Ji Hyo
21. Park Seo Joon
22. Ma Dong Seok
23. Go Soo
24. Uhm Tae Goo
25. Lee Jin Wook
26. Soo Ae
27. Byun Yo Han
28. Lee Yoo Young
29. Choi Woo Sik
30. Kim Eui Sung

Source (1) (2)

ms301.jpg

September 24, 2018

Source: Soompi by eclipse01

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from August 22 to September 23. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for September.

Spoiler

Jung Hae In shot to the top of this month’s list after seeing an impressive 99.63 percent increase in his brand reputation index since July (when the previous rankings were published). The actor, whose highest-ranking related terms included “new,” “like,” and “pretty,” scored a total index of 830,297 for September. His positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a score of 82.61 percent positive reactions.

Park Seo Joon took second place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 729,935, while Won Bin followed close behind at third with a score of 703,829.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Jung Hae In
2. Park Seo Joon
3. Won Bin
4. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
5. Gong Yoo
6. Park Bo Gum
7. Shinhwa’s Eric
8. Jo In Sung
9. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
10. Park Ji Sung
11. Baek Jong Won
12. Lee Byung Hun
13. Song Joong Ki
14. Ha Jung Woo
15. Yoo Jae Suk
16. Hyun Bin
17. Lee Sang Min
18. Cho Seung Woo
19. Jun Hyun Moo
20. Ma Dong Seok
21. Ryu Jun Yeol
22. Kim Jong Kook
23. Jo Jung Suk
24. Lee Si Eon
25. Kim Young Chul
26. Cha Seung Won
27. Shin Dong Yup
28. Bae Sung Woo
29. Super Junior’s Kim Heechul
30. Lee Dong Wook

Source (1)

• Like 4

Our thanks to mistymorning for the translation at MR.SUNSHINE soompi, behind-the-scene clips courtesy BH Rubeurs

scene (where EC showing 1 bullet left in his gun to AS) 

EC: We just need to use this one bullet well.

AS: What a great lover.

scene( EC escaping with AS)

EC: Let's go

stepping out and EC surprised by misstep? Trying one more time

scene( LBH and KTR jumping before the shoot to act real, they're holding hands )

Staff: Get to spot

LBH: Me? (holding KTR's hand)

Other staff: No, no...

Scene

KTR: Did I lean against the wall? (asking to LBH)

LBH: Yes

KTR: Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry. ( Go Aeshin / Currently in trance )

LBH: You were acting while in trance.

KTR: Yes ( eagerly )

LBH saying wow... and KTR hitting him with her hat.

Scene where they're still jumping

KTR jumping.. and LBH starts jumping vigorously. (Banner saying chemistry explosion!)

LBH suddenly stops.. saying : my pants snapped.

KTR: Really?

LBH: My pants.. button.

KTR still jumping and saying "Ting~~" 

Scene where KTR and LBH stopping under the arch.

Scene in the cell? in US legation

(EC and AS spending a night till morning)

LBH wore slipper. KTR holding script?

Staff: (to LBH) Maybe your legs are too wide open?

LBH: I can get wider. (showing)

KTR: Just about right width. 

KTR pretending to snore then waking up with smile

LBH was looking down with emotion but with KTR waking up that way, LBH also perks up.

LBH: I was sleeping too

KTR and LBH laughing

LBH saying his lines : Because I need to go back to US.. (with emotion)

KTR pouting.

LBH asking to staff: Am I to look at ring on my hand or Aeshin's hand? 

staff: Sunbaenim(LBH) 's hand please

LBH looking at his ring with feminine gesture(?), KTR doing the same

KTR sleeping, leaning on LBH

Take 1: KTR's stomach rumbling 3 times

PD : cut ok

KTR: My stomach is saying lines.

LBH: it feels like I'm talking with 5 persons. Let's do it one more time

Take 2: LBH's stomach rumbling 1 time ( Banner: This time Eugene, can rumbling have chemistry? )

LBH: My stomach answered you.

• Like 4

September 22, 2018

Are We Ever Going to See a G.I. Joe 3?

Tom  TV OverMind

At this current time there’s supposedly a third G.I. Joe film in the works and it has a 2020 release date. The only problem is that it doesn’t have a cast, a director, or a fully-functional script. Right now it’s stuck in what seems to be developmental hell as it’s trying to claw its way to the light, though it’s anyone’s guess if this is going to really happen. There are plenty of ideas on what could constitute a third movie since the dynamic of what’s happened in the sequel has made way for another film that could be something unique and even more over the top than the last film. It would have to be something pretty eye-popping to really get people back in the theater however since despite the fact that the second film outdid the first the expectations were so low that it took people time to really muster up the interest to make it to the theater. But then again, people did go, and they were pleasantly surprised for the most part.

Now they’ll have to do it again after finding those that are willing to come back for the chance to make another go at a well-respected franchise.

Considering the sequel was better than the first film it’s hard to say what the third film will be like.

It’s not very often that a sequel will top the original but in this case G.I. Joe: Retaliation had a very low bar to hurdle as it continued the story of the elite fighting force and even brought in several new characters that people recognized almost immediately. Storm Shadow had to come back obviously, as did Snake Eyes and several others, but the inclusion of Roadblock was a master stroke and the idea of bringing in characters like Jinx was considered to be a risky but smart move. Also, the idea of turning Storm Shadow into an ally for a time at least was something that did in fact happen in the original canon but was still pleasing to see as it meant that he had some redemptive value left in him, especially after it was discovered that his and Snake Eyes’ shared master was killed by none other than Vartan, who framed Storm Shadow for the act. A third film however would need just as strong of a twist and characters to see it through to the end.

Spoiler

It was initially supposed to be out around 2015.

The idea was supposed to come a while ago but the script was never fully formed so it kind of sat, and sat, and sat some more. The director that wanted to make a go of it didn’t feel that everything was clicking just yet and decided to instead go on to make the next Xander Cage film with Vin Diesel. That means that this film got to sit and wait in script form yet again until now when it’s being discussed for a 2020 release that may or may not happen. As a writer and as a fan it’s a bit irritating to realize just how many stories don’t make it to the big screen largely because people can’t seem to agree on the script and what should go in it and where. Granted there is a lot of agreement that has to go into a script to make sure that everything is covered and the story is worthy of being put up on the big screen, but the thought that it takes so little to just put a script down and let it collect dust for so long is kind of, well, silly. There are a lot of ideas out there however and trying to sort them all out by merit is kind of tough.

There was an idea to include the Transformers.

In some ways this works but in others it seems to backfire. In the comics it was interesting for a while but it never really seemed to click the way it should have. This is highly dependent on the opinions of fans that have grown up with both franchises and have seen them interact more than once throughout their history. Obviously the Autobots and the Joes would likely make a great team, but if the Decepticons and COBRA ever stopped vying for power they would be a very lethal force that the Autobots and Joes might not be able to beat. This is all assuming that Michael Bay will ever be done with Transformers however, since such an idea would need to wait until he managed to stand down and stop making Transformer movies.

So far it seems that the idea to make a G.I. Joe 3 is one that is going to be acted on sooner or later but the 2020 release date seems like something that got tossed up in the air to tease the viewers. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won’t.

Thanks to @mistymorning at MR.SUNSHINE soompi

Lee Byunghun, Kim Taeri, Kim Minjeong nominated for APAN Star Awards 2018. 

from https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004224972

0004224972_002_20180927091706489.jpg?typ

I'll list nominees for our show Mr. Sunshine.

New Actress : Kim Taeri  

Actress : Kim Minjeong

Mid-size Drama Actor : Yoo Yeonsuk

K-star Popularity Award for Actor : Lee Byunghun

K-star Popularity Award for Actress: Kim Taeri, Kim Minjeong

Grand Prize : Lee Byunghun 

For Grand Prize, other nominees are Kim Namjoo(JTBC Misty), Sohn Yejin(JTBC Something in the Rain), Lee Seongyun(tvN My Ajussi), Cho Seungwoo(JTBC Life).

The award will be held on Oct. 13th, in Seoul. Will be broadcasted thru tvN.

• Like 4

Thank you @rubie and @feelbora for all the goodies...
I do not come here often, but I love reading and watching what you offer.

I also love the cartoon version on top of the page.
I love the article about Lee Byung-Hun and his wife, and son... - But wait, are these the photos they claim were taken illegally?

Koala also wrote an article about the Korean Drama Awards.

Mr, Sunshine and a handful of Weekend Drama lead nominations at 2018 Korean Drama Awards
Keeping relevant material only

gfsdf.jpg

The Nominations are out for the 2018 Korean Drama Awards, the 11th year since inception,  and the picks are quite varied.
The most high profile drama nominated is tvN period drama Mr. Sunshine, picking up nods for Best Drama,  Best Actor for Lee Byung-Hun, Best New Actress for Kim Tae-Ri, but hilariously not getting a Best Screenplay nomination for Kim Eun-Sook....

Nominations for the 2018 Korean Drama Awards

Grand Prize (Daesang)

Lee Mi Sook - "Money Flower" (MBC)
Lee Byug-Hun - "Mr. Sunshine (tvN)
Yoo Dong-Geun - "Marry Me Now" (KBS)
Chun Ho-Jin - "My Golden Life" (KBS)

You can read the rest of it  HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frankly,  I think these awards area  joke. I cannot believe that they did not nominate the drama Mr. Sunshine, which is above and beyond what they did nominate.

I cannot believe they did not nominate also Yoo Yeon-Seok, in the very least.
Once again, we see how they pay tributes to idols first...

I am so glad that there are 7 nominations for Mr. Sunshine in the Apan Star awards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2018 at 4:57 PM, irilight said:

Thank you @rubie and @feelbora for all the goodies...
I do not come here often, but I love reading and watching what you offer.

I also love the cartoon version on top of the page.
I love the article about Lee Byung-Hun and his wife, and son... - But wait, are these the photos they claim were taken illegally?

Koala also wrote an article about the Korean Drama Awards.

Frankly,  I think these awards area  joke. I cannot believe that they did not nominate the drama Mr. Sunshine, which is above and beyond what they did nominate.

I cannot believe they did not nominate also Yoo Yeon-Seok, in the very least.
Once again, we see how they pay tributes to idols first...

I am so glad that there are 7 nominations for Mr. Sunshine in the Apan Star awards.

Hi @irilight, always good to see you back at the thread! As long as we're able to, we're always here. :D

About the 'illegally taken' photo of JH, the son of the couple.. as I wrote earlier on as well as at the Hunnie Couple thread, in my understanding, it's illegally taken by the media (from a blog post) and published online as a news update. Back in May, during Buddha's Birthday which the photo was taken, there were a lot of onlookers at the temple besides the family.. it's a public event, people recognized them and took pics. But as common sense goes, similar to other photos of JH sighted many times before, if they posted to share on their SNS, the image of the boy will be blurred or hidden by icons. LBH and LMJ have never .. like hide their son's face when they go out and they do go out a lot together, on vacation etc. But as BH had mentioned once, he saw that when people realized it's the couple and their son, they gave the family space and do not intrude further. So far, the blog sharing in my opinion, is ok.. it's shared mainly among fans. However, Korean media seems to love to be busybodies and spy to pry at these blogs, looking for photos to pass as news articles. This is what I've noticed a lot lately. A lot of previous (some taken years ago) BHMJ  photos have been dug out and published on recent news. I mean, LMJ particularly has her own IG and she'd post quite often about herself.. isn't that enough for media to just report if they want to. 

The downside now.. fans who genuinely posted and shared about the little boy will not get anymore updates, because the media could not be professional enough. I just hope everything will be ok, especially for JH and his parents .. and no one will be penalized too much. 

As for the awards show, there can never be a perfect one.. not even the Oscars or Cannes.. or whatever international film fest it belongs to. Much less an annually locally held ones, which focus is to also attract viewers to watch a certain network or tv station, etc. There's always something lacking somewhere for every awards event. Win or lose, I think it's a honor to be nominated in the events, some are based on merits, some are based on popularity. LBH had always been at the center of criticism if he wins. It's ok if someone else wins but not him, it'll be for other undeserved reason which is so disrespectful to the other winners/nominees in the same category. It's nice that some well-known blogs do post updates on these awards nominations and ceremony but unlike before, the postings are merely to generate high traffic & hits by inciting unnecessary thoughtless and careless comments without restriction.

Hope you will check out the MR.SUNSHINE thread too.. we're down to the last two episodes.:( Can't believe it's already at the ending.. seems like yesterday we just read about LBH being cast as the lead and all sorts of unmentionable responses emerge from everywhere.. and now it's almost the finale, with those initial responses replaced by only good positive words.

I'm forever amazed by all the nice, cute and lovely art work for MR.SUNSHINE's EuShin, there are so many and so beautiful. If it's not a good well-loved drama with such an amazing chemistry all around, the fans would not be so creative as this.

Art by Ruro

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Our thanks to @mistymorning for the translation at MR.SUNSHINE soompi ~

Clip: mrsunshine_thirtybutseventeen

scene: Eugene/Hamandaek/Hangrangabum in apothecary without Aeshin 

Hamandaek: Should I make you hurt for real? Should I pick a date for it?(Threatening pose to Eugene)

(No ok from PD, Hamandaek starts ad libbing, posing come on! come on! with her hands)

(Eugene poses fighting pose like a boxer, flipping his nose with his thumb.., This is sort of signature pose from somewhere but I cannot remember)

(Hamandeak and Hangrangabum starts laughing)

scene: EC and HS at the gate of Glory Hotel, acting serious

staff: (Soulless reading to mark time to later add shouting from Japanese military partying) hurrah for Japanese Emperor, hurrah for the great Japanese empire!

LBH: (turning back) What.... that's so flat..( and repeating the same line also flatly, BYH laughing )

scene: EC and AS kneeling right in front of the gate of US legation in Japan. Both of them has held hands high.

EC's very focused, but AS seems to be a bit out of character, watching US soldiers running. And AS surprised by the sound of gun shots.

Circle to show AS's expression.

scene: LBH pulling the neck of his uniform, PD LEB watching. (banner: EC's whining whose shooting isn't done yet)

tired looking LBH: I want to go home ( crying sound at the end..)

( PD LEB laughing and patting LBH's shoulder)

Source: JJE @aa_12r1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2018 at 9:15 PM, rubie said:

Hope you will check out the MR.SUNSHINE thread too.. we're down to the last two episodes.:( Can't believe it's already at the ending.. seems like yesterday we just read about LBH being cast as the lead and all sorts of unmentionable responses emerge from everywhere.. and now it's almost the finale, with those initial responses replaced by only good positive words.

@rubie, thank you so much for your thoughtful response to all my questions...

First I could not believe when I heard that LBH is going to lead this drama... I was like "Really?  Am I not dreaming?"

Now, as you pointed out, it is almost the end..
To be honest, this drama raised the bar for me on what I want to watch. More importantly - as you pointed out - how well it is received...

In retrospect, it was a bold decision for LBH to come back to DramaLand, and I think it has paid off handsomely... Everyone I know who watches it, loves it...

I will try to stop by the Mr. Sunshine thread over the weekend.. Thank you for the invitation :)

2018092817242112342_2.jpg

I used Google translate, to translate this portion of the article:

"This charming Eugene Choi is not easy to express in many ways. I had the pain of the times in my heart, but I needed the act of temperance that did not explode the emotion on the surface. Lee Byung-hun was able to build up the formula of 'Eugene-choi = Lee Byung-heon' by completing allot only with eyes and facial expressions. 

Lee Byung - hun 's performance was a hot topic from the start, and he constantly confronted the Japanese military with Kim Tae - ri and the thick melodrama, raising questions about how to end the story. It is a situation that Sad ending is anticipated, but Lee Byung - heon is getting attention to the ending with the story in some acting. It was really 'Mr. Sun Shine' made by Lee Byung Hun from the beginning to the end. "

source

• Like 4

Glad to see that Lee Byung Hun has verified his IG, so there's no question about the authenticity as some (actually, a lot of people including Hollywood celebs) have mistaken a fan account as LBH's personal IG before this.

20180929ig.jpg

Today, he posted a selfie with his co-stars from MR.SUNSHINE. Looks like they're wearing the clothes for the scenes at the end of ep 22 and onward.

Photo: byunghun0712

• Like 3

• rubie changed the title to Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee :: MR.SUNSHINE's Eugene Choi ::

October 1, 2018

“Mr. Sunshine” Cast Say Their Farewells As Drama Comes To An End

Source: Soompi by C. Hong

âMr. Sunshineâ Cast Say Their Farewells As Drama Comes To An End

On September 30, one of the most popular dramas of 2018, “Mr. Sunshine,” came to an end.

The penultimate episode, which aired on September 29, took viewership ratings of 15.4 (average) and 16.5 (peak) percent, including cable, satellite, IPTV, and all other paid platforms. It was the most-watched show in its time slot across all cable and public broadcast channels on Saturday night.

lee-byung-hun-kim-tae-ri.jpg

Just before the drama’s finale, the cast shared their feelings and comments on the project coming to a close. Lee Byung Hun, who played the Korean-boy-turned-American-soldier Eugene Choi, said, “As the drama comes to an end, I remember all the moments throughout spring, summer, fall, and winter of this year. As my first drama in a long time, ‘Mr. Sunshine’ was a never-ending parade of excitement and nervousness.”

He continued, “I want to say thank you to the viewers for their interest, time, support, and love. This is a drama that is very memorable for me, so I hope that it is the same for them as well.”

byun-yo-han-yoo-yeon-seok-lee-byung-hun.jpg

Kim Tae Ri, who played the Joseon noblewoman Go Ae Shin, said, “The memories have piled up like mountains, but it feels strange to realize that this epic 24-episode run is coming to an end. Filming was always fun and brought me happiness, and I’m grateful for that. I hope that my happiness will translate to an enjoyable experience for the viewers until the very end. Thank you for the love you’ve shown Go Ae Shin as well as Kim Tae Ri.”

Spoiler

yoo-yeon-seok-kim-tae-ri.jpg

Yoo Yeon Seok, who played Goo Dong Mae, a rebel fighter desperately in love with Go Ae Shin, said, “I feel a lot of regrets at saying goodbye to a project that I’ve worked on for a whole year. Because we filmed for so long, I’ve grown close to the senior and junior actors, co-stars, director, writer, and production staff. I’ve also grown close to my character, Dong Mae, so it won’t be easy to say goodbye. I hope that Dong Mae will remain in the viewers’ memories for a long time as well.”

Spoiler

yoo-yeon-seok-kim-min-jung.jpg

Kim Min Jung, who played the beautiful and powerful hotel owner Kudo Hina, said, “In an acting career, it’s hard to find a project that has both incredible popularity and amazing cinematic value. I’m therefore honored, proud, and happy to have been a part of ‘Mr. Sunshine.’ I’m grateful that people could find Hina’s words and feelings relatable. It’s a character and project that will remain in my heart for a long time.”

Spoiler

byun-yo-han-kim-min-jung.jpg

Byun Yo Han, who plays Go Ae Shin’s fiancé Kim Hee Sung, said, “I hope that ‘Mr. Sunshine’ has taught us to remember the people in history who should not be forgotten. Thank you to everyone who loved Kim Hee Sung and ‘Mr. Sunshine’ and I hope it will remain a memorable project for years to come.”

Spoiler

kim-tae-ri-kim-min-jung.jpg

The production staff also released a statement saying, “Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Ri, Yoo Yeon Seok, Kim Min Jung, Byun Yo Han, and the other cast members have poured their passion and effort into filming. We would like to thank them and the entire production crew for their hard work. Thank you also to the viewers who made ‘Mr. Sunshine’ the talk of the nation and please look forward to the finale on September 30.

Source (1)

• Like 3

Best Actor nomination for Lee Byung Hun in MR.SUNSHINE and THE FORTRESS ~

October 1, 2018

The Seoul Awards Announces Nominations For 2018

Source: Soompi  by E. Cha

20181027_1.jpg

The Seoul Awards has revealed its full list of nominees for 2018!

The award ceremony, which is now in its second year, honors achievements in film and television dramas. Only films and dramas that were released between October 2017 and September 2018 were eligible to be considered for this year’s awards.

In addition to the categories listed below, there will also be a special Hallyu Artist Award, as well as a Special Acting Award and several Popularity Awards.

The Seoul Awards 2018 will air live on SBS on October 27 at 6 p.m. KST.

Check out the full list of nominees below!

Best Drama
KBS 2TV’s “My Golden Life”

MBC’s “Money Flower”

SBS’s “Should We Kiss First”

tvN’s “My Ahjussi”

JTBC’s “Life”

Best Actress (Drama)
Kim Sun Ah — “Should We Kiss First”

Kim Nam Joo — “Misty”

Son Ye Jin — “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”

Shin Hye Sun — “My Golden Life”

Best Actor (Drama)
Kam Woo Sung — “Should We Kiss First”

Lee Byung Hun — “Mr. Sunshine”

Lee Sun Gyun — “My Ahjussi”

Cho Seung Woo — “Life”

Best Supporting Actress (Drama)
Moon So Ri — “Life”

Ye Ji Won — “Should We Kiss First,” “30 but 17”

Go Sung Hee — “Mother,” “Suits”

Go Ah Sung — “Life on Mars”

Best Supporting Actor (Drama)
Heo Joon Ho — “Come and Hug Me”

Park Ho San — “Prison Playbook,” “My Ahjussi,” “Lawless Lawyer”

Yoo Yeon Seok — “Mr. Sunshine”

Bong Tae Gyu — “Return”

Best New Actress (Drama)
Kim Tae Ri — “Mr. Sunshine”

Jo Bo Ah — “Goodbye to Goodbye”

Won Jin Ah — “Just Between Lovers”

Lee Yoo Young — “Your Honor”

Best New Actor (Drama)
Woo Do Hwan — “Tempted”

Park Hae Soo — “Prison Playbook”

Jung Hae In — “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food,” “Prison Playbook”

Jang Ki Yong — “Come and Hug Me,” “My Ahjussi”

Best Film

"The Spy Gone North”

“Burning”

“Along with the Gods”

“1987”

“The Fortress”

Best Actress (Film)
Kim Hee Ae — “Her Story”

Kim Yeo Jin — “Last Child”

Son Ye Jin — “Negotiation,” “Be With You”

Park Bo Young — “On Your Wedding Day”

Best Actor (Film)
Lee Byung Hun — “The Fortress”

Lee Sung Min — “The Spy Gone North”

Ha Jung Woo — “Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds,” “Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days”

Yoo Ah In — “Burning”

Best Supporting Actress (Film)
Ye Soo Jung — “Her Story,” “Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds”

Kim Sung Ryung — “Believer”

Jin Seo Yeon — “Believer”

Kim Tae Ri — “1987”

Best Supporting Actor (Film)
Kim Sang Ho — “The Witness”

Joo Ji Hoon — “The Spy Gone North”

Jin Sun Kyu — “The Outlaws”

Bae Sung Woo — “The Swindlers,” “The Great Battle”

Best New Actress (Film)
After School’s Nana — “The Swindlers”

Jin Ki Joo — “Little Forest”

Jeon Jong Seo — “Burning”

Kim Da Mi — “The Witch”

Best New Actor (Film)
Kim Sung Kyu — “The Outlaws”

Nam Joo Hyuk — “The Great Battle”

Kim Young Kwang — “On Your Wedding Day”

Lee Ga Seob — “The Seeds of Violence”

Source (1)

• Like 3

October 3, 2018

Lee Byung Hun Confirmed To Attend 2018 Asia Artist Awards

Source: Soompi by L. Kim // Asia Artist Award // Newsen ++

20181003_aaa.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Hun will be attending the 2018 Asia Artist Awards.

Lee Byung Hun marks his 28th year since his debut in acting this year and is recognized around the world as one of the best actors in Korea, including Hollywood.

He is known as a trustworthy actor who can act in a variety of genres from melodrama to noir. In the recent drama “Mr. Sunshine,” Lee Byung Hun received admiration and respect from both fans and fellow actors for his role as Eugene Choi.

The 2018 Asia Artist Awards is creating a lineup of up to 20 singers and 20 actors this year. For fans around the world, the event will select candidates and winners in a fair manner based on big data.

It will take place on November 28 at Namdong Gymnasium in Incheon.

Source (1)

• Like 4