Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

*waves* at jolee, River, elvie, tina, jes, fu2, min_montel, Carmina who have found their way back home :)

have you hunnie pandas seen these EHAS and Bungee wallpapers?

th_3081_wall01.jpg

th_4487_22.jpg

th_3080_wall03.jpg

jenesepas, thank you for sharing the wallpapers. i like the Bungee Jumping one the best.

here's the google link: Everything Lee Byung Hun Cached

at the results page, click on the link "CACHED" near the address of each search result... voila!!! :lol:

woo hoo wei lin, thanks for sharing the link!

Hi y'all....

Itching to ask: I thought LBH is a buddhist (hence the story of the monk who gave him his name, etc.) Sooooo, why is he designing jewelry with a cross and also wearing it (PIFF pix). Has he converted? not that it matters...just curious. :blink: I mean, I have NO prob with him designing jewelries that appealing to the mass population, and of course he gotta wear the stuffs for marketing ...But....

Personally, I don't want to wear a cross jewelry since i'm not a xtian. Maybe I'm just too old and too conservative for this pop culture thing .

Wonder if LBH is gonna design jewelries bearing different symbols.

(btw, my old nick is teevo... and don't confuse me with mrs LEE (BH), please... mine is one E and i am also a real mrs le )

hello Mrs. Le, the panda formerly known as Teevo. the cross symbol has became mainstream, a fashionable thing, esp. when it comes to jewelries. since LBH is with Samantha T. we shouldn't be surprised if he wears one. ;)

th_00322294_2.jpg

IN HA KIM my love...

zashibear, sharing is caring :P. he's not only YOUR love. there are other Kim In Ha labslaves here in the forest: me, Cha, rubie and fayenatic :lol: thank you for posting this pic. made me smile :)

Hi to all....this is my first time here. Wow! this thread is really awesome, with all those pictures and news bout LBH. I've just finished watching Beautiful Day and it seems that i can't stop craving for more of LBH.

thanks alot rubie & Wei Lin for the info. it does give me a scare & i tot i might be be barred from this thread :( I just came back from visiting BD thread and what i can say is.......WOW...even though it is just 2 pages. I've been smiling & talking to myself & my colleague hav been giving me this strange look..properly thinking that i hav gone crazy. Now my next target will be All In. I'll be staying up all night today to hav a marathon for this drama.

welcome to the thread hueyjenn :) ahhhh you're still on BD/LBH high :lol: well i must warn you, i don't think you can ever get rid of that new addiction! an All In marathon is next? uh oh ... you're going to be a certified Panda (dark undereyes) in no time - hehe.

hello to Sakki as well!

Hi everyone!! :P Just pop in to say hello, and check out the new forest!!

I've talked to Butterfly just now over the phone, and I could feel her excitement of seeing Rain soon!! We shall meet up on Sunday!! Will tell you all about our meeting up :D Gotta go now....start to work late again. It's nearly ten and no dinner yet :unsure:

Guest Mrs. Lee

Hi elbie-h forever! doing BPs??? at least they are no longer 2000 plus pages! :lol:

Welcome back to Carmina, min_montel and Sakki! Glad you found your way back to the forest! :D

Guest casey wong

Good News for Malaysian Hunnies(again)...

I saw a new BD set at Speedy, guess what? It's with Korean/Cantonese Language and With Malay/Chinese subtitles!

Maybe I'm not very used to it but it's sound a little bit weird to watch it in Cantonese but not that terrible dubbing, just sounds weird to me. The price is kind of high....RM99.90. Haven't look at other shops yet, maybe it will cost cheaper than Speedy.

Repost VODs and more pics from PIFF

Credit to Ping at bhjwlove.com

3:19 min

mms://wms03.bcst.yahoo.co.kr/news2/yna/piff_1007_700.wmv

4:43min

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/nhnsupport/piff/9611/2005/99996.wmv

25:45min

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/etc/2005/10/piff_cine_choice_700k.wmv

3433_1.jpg

200510062133322400_1.jpg

P0000008_hwabo_leebyunghun.jpg

feature_3269_3117_M.gif

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com

Related update here // EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

Any queries or feedback, please direct them to Admin@EverythingLBH.com or PM us at our Facebook or LBH soompi

May 30, 2001

2001 The Most Photogenic Actor

Scan courtesy blog naver smmkmg, our thanks to mistymorning for the translation 

In a Sports Cho-sun article, it stated that actors Lee Byung Hun and actress Hwang Soo Jung were picked by broadcasting cameramen as The Most Photogenic actor/actress (a.k.a "The Best Face")

th_IMG_1192_zps8397c606.jpg

Lee Byung Hun and Hwang Soo Jung collaborated in 'Immortal Love' Part 1 & 2, the music video by Jo Sung Mo.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9RcughdMU94

https://www.youtube.com/embed/B4OGJI6twUo

Thanks Hyc for sharing the vods and pictures.... :) Just came home after work (no dinner yet) :mellow:

Our hunnie sure look smart in black ;) and thanks to all who share the beautiful pictures

wave at rubie & mrs le

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH and LBH-soompi.com

Related updates here / here / here // EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

Any queries or feedback, please direct them to Admin@EverythingLBH.com or PM us at our Facebook or LBH soompi

th_logoDD1.jpg th_LeeByungHun-.jpg dunkindonuts.co.kr

Dunkin' Donuts Endorsement 2001.09

th_DunkinDonuts_wp01.jpg th_ddhun2.jpg th_ddhun1.jpg 

DDonut_10.jpg 

DDonut_2.jpg DDonut_1.jpg

leebyunghun.com

November 25, 2002

Blue Dragon Awards Reports Series
Song Seung-heon

Reporter: frog@sportschosun.com, thanks to kdramafanusa for the English gist

(2002.11.25 20:32) Lee Byeong-heon, subject of Blue Dragon Awards' 2nd report, recommends Song Seung-heon as the subject of the next interview. Lee Byeong-heon and Song Seung-heon are widely known as "Brotherly Buddies" in the film industry; before his debut, Song Seung-heon was Lee Byeong-heon's devoted fan. Lee Byeong-heon said: "I look forward to my beloved younger brother Song Seung-heon winning the love of viewers as a movie actor. When Song Seung-heon wins Best Actor at Blue Dragon Film Awards, I will be the first to run to the stage to congratulate him with flowers." 

When asked about his special friendship with Lee Byeong-heon, Song Seung-heon replied: "He only says nice things (ie good words)." Following "Make It Big", Song Seung-heon is currently filming movie "Ice Rain"; he's deeply involved in movies this year. He said "As an actor, it's really worth experiencing various trials and difficulties. Also don't have to memorize lines in a hurry before filming."

His plan is to focus on movies next year. He wouldn't rule out TV dramas if there are good works, but he would like to take the challenge of being a movie actor.

In addition to filming "Ice Rain", he's very busy preparing for outdoor filmings in Canada next year. No matter how busy he is, he plans to participate in this year's Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony.

He said: "Blue Dragon Film Awards focuses on public (mainstream?) works, therefore, the works and their performers are able to attract the audience and judges." Reporters asked him which award does he want the most, Song Seung-heon chooses Blue Dragon Award without hesitation.

Captures from SSH's birthday event in 2002 (2001?), LBH appearing as a 'surprise guest".. see his Minchul look 

Captures from LBH.SG and lovebyunghun.wo.to, as stated. Translated by kdramafanusa, thanks to Hyc for the clip highlight

MC#1
MC#2: Shin Dong-yeop (SDY)

Question to LBH: What's your first impression of SSH?

His impression of you is not very good. (one of the emcees said this jokingly)

LBH: He seems like Japanese in some ways. The 1st time I saw him, I feel that he's not Korean. The impression he gave me is not bad. We filmed together. Later when it's time for us to eat, he told me that I'm his idol and asked if he can see me as a brother?

He's very well mannered {respectful} toward me; at that time, I feel that he's very {good at observing others} ~ I think wat BH meant was that SSH knew that he should "be nice" to BH as he is someone whom SSH can follow and learn from

SDY: He's like that toward us too. (referring to himself & MC#1)

MC#1: I feel that a beautiful female would not hang out with another beautiful female.

SDY: Definitely cannot be together.

MC#1: But men are not like that. When 2 handsome men are together, they would feel that my appearance is better than yours. Do you compare? 

LBH: Not everyone's that way. There are times when I see him. 

MC#1Come, let's you guys continue fighting/arguing...

MC#1 or SDY: I'm really happy to have us 5 handsome men on 1 program.

MC#1 or SDY: It's said that SSH often calls LBH on the phone.

SSH: Because we are both actors. And he's my favorite idol. We used to work/film together so I really like him. 

BH: He says that to everyone.

SSH: These 2 especially helped me a lot. Taught me many things when I just debuted. For the entire lifetime, I will never forget them. 

SDY to BH: Do you want to say anything to him?

LBH: I heard that he's very popular in Taiwan. (Autumn In My Heart had set viewership rating record in TW during its broadcast there)

SSH: Hong Kong too.

BH hit SH, then they both laughed.

bh_sh2.jpg

bh_sh1.jpg

bh_sh3.jpg

Thanks to Helena at soompi for sharing these pics

BH at the VIP premiere of SH's movie 'Ice Rain' in January 2003. 

ssh_lbh_2003_ice_rain_vip.jpg

Credits: original fan who shared this picture. Can't remember where I got it from.

Japanese Magazine 'GLAMOROUS'

He is just tooooooo sexy. :wub::wub::wub:

GLAMOROUS_1.jpg

Thanks to Japanese guest @ Lovelbh

^

FIONA!!!!! *speechless*

rubie has just gone :huh::blink::wacko: and FAINTED!!! obm.gif

Very ... very ... glamorous & sexy.png !

Major SBL!!! 54.gif

p/s: our sweet Hunnie is turning into a panda-killer, he should be locked up. :lol:

Yes yes yes, could not agree more ;) , especially the last picture above....just make me want to lie on his chest, and let him put his arms round me.....oh, what am I saying??? :) blush blush blush :rolleyes:

Lee Byung Hun at the set of OLDBOY

Thanks to the awesome sharing by stupidwisdom2 

LBH at the set of 'OLDBOY' (presumably around late 2002/early 2003)

This is from "The Autobiography of Oldboy" 3 disc set:

Btw, the behind the scenes is amazing to watch if your a movie fan (and have 3.5 hours to kill)

th_oldboysollectors.jpg

th_leebyunghunoldboyset1.jpg th_leebyunghunoldboyset2.jpg

th_leebyunghunoldboyset3.jpg th_leebyunghunoldboyset4.jpg  th_leebyunghunoldboyset5.jpg

Guest Wei Lin

FIONA!!!

omg omg omg.....!!!!!

hyperventilating!!!!

fainting... fainting... fainted....!!!

dashes to photoshop... :lol:

TADA!!!! :P

FIONA!!!

omg omg omg.....!!!!!

hyperventilating!!!!

Wei Lin, you somehow reminded me to "save" the three sexy BH in my computer!! Thanks :P

Guest casey wong

Hi Casey, thanks for the update. Appreciate it!

Btw, remember the shop you were telling me that has BSL? I finally found it and the name is Readers Bookstore. I was on the way elsewhere so I just went in and look for what I wanted to see... found the BSL vcd as well as Beautiful Days boxsets, with Korean/Mandarin dubbed and Malay/Chinese subs. The price is RM 59.90 a copy. I didn't stop to ask more but I did see quite a number of BD copies there. Seems like the shop is a retailer or some sort for Korean/Chinese dramas and movies.

So..did you buy the BSL?

Are you sure there have a Korean/Mandarin BD? I'm not doubting you but I went there bout nearly 2 weeks ago but does not see it and I didn't see any other edition of BD with Korean language before/these days, it is as if it seems 'impossible' to get one with Korean language. It's quite hard to believe that there are a few of Korean dubbed to be found now.

^

FIONA!!!!! *speechless*

rubie has just gone :huh::blink::wacko: and FAINTED!!! obm.gif

Very ... very ... glamorous & sexy.png !

Major SBL!!! 54.gif

p/s: our sweet Hunnie is turning into a panda-killer, he should be locked up. :lol:

FIONA!!!

omg omg omg.....!!!!!

hyperventilating!!!!

omg omg ..... fell from my chair and fainted obm.gif

thanks to fiona for sharing :)

Hello! This is my first time posting here in LBH thread. the last thread was until 2000 page making me hard to catch up. i'm glad i can join now.

Actually i'm interested to add a reply as to what was discuss with rubie and casey. i'm from malaysia to and i know it's hard to get the BD with korean / chinese version. The chinese version was so distracting and i just stuck there becoz of LBH and CJW.

Anyway last month i went to Kota Raya in KL and i saw the copy of BD with Korean/chinese version with malay/chinese sub for only RM 28.90. NO KIDDING. the last time i bought it with chinese version and malay sub was RM 49.90. It's cheaper than in speedy as the stores always sells with about half the price of speedy. And it's the place to get all the korean drama.

Hope this will help :P

Guest Wei Lin

Hello! This is my first time posting here in LBH thread. the last thread was until 2000 page making me hard to catch up. i'm glad i can join now.

Hope this will help :P

Hihi crysalide!!! welcome to the forest!!!

talking about places to get BD with Korean/Chinese... HK has good places to get it and they're not that expensive either... But I wish English subbed BD was easier to find... sigh... can you all imagine how many more legions of fans BD will have if the Eng subbed version was readily available??? :P