Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Congratulations to Lee Byung Hun for winning the Best Actor award for Ashfall at 56th Grandbell Awards. He is also nominated for Best Actor award for The Man Standing Next for Baeksang Awards. 

• Like 3

June 4, 2020

A translation of the message in the above IG:

Lee Byung Hun who won the Best Actor Award at the 56th Grand Bell Awards Film Festival said the following at his acceptance speech:  

<The movie "Ashfall" is a type of disaster movie.  But I think currently, the reality of our lives is more catastrophic than any other movies.  Awards ceremonies  are not new to me, but today it is very strange and embarrassing.  At the same time, many people would have liked watching movies in cinemas.   How did watching movies in cinemas  become so difficult?  I hope someday soon, I can cry, laugh and feel moved together with the audience.   I want to share the honour of this award with all the actors, filming crew and audience of "Ashfall." >

• Like 2

June 5, 2020

Congratulations to Lee Byung Hun for winning the Best Actor Award  at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards for his portrayal in "The Man Standing Next."  A very well deserved win!!!!!!!!

• Like 4