Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

th_tink.gifYesterday this notice was in Korean and today, it's been translated into English so that every MR.SUNSHINE fan can join in to participate. 

Source: AlatusDeus

'Mr. Sunshine' Director's Cut Blu-ray/DVD imaginary demand survey is in progress! If you are considering to buy one, please submit an imaginary demand form! More demand means higher chance for getting the actual Blu-Ray/DVD!

https://t.co/cDFOc5iEUC

DmWe2XqU8AIQvhQ.jpg

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFr-yseM47d7S1kK4AS4srxOZwhMhvLiWTefyT-t4V_x5F1A/viewform

DmWe4pgV4AAtZJD.jpg

DmWe7lIUUAAxO2L.jpg

• Like 3

Another cool compilation from ELLE Korea, mainly featuring Lee Byung Hun's visit to JLC. If not mistaken more will be featured in the October issue.

ELLE Korea have removed the clip from its IG, luckily fans have re-posted it. Thank you!

Min Jung just posted a few more vacation pics on her IG. She attended the Jaeger-LeCoultre Gala Dinner on August 31 with BH but there were no pics of them together.

• Like 4

Thanks to Chungmuro Crumb for always highlighting MR.SUNSHINE's news update

September 10, 2018

MR.SUNSHINE Tops Most Buzzworthy Dramas List for 6th week in a row

TV Report: This Most Buzzworthy Dramas & Actors survey is based on the analysis of online articles, blogs, community, SNS, video responses of 31 TV dramas that are being broadcast or scheduled to be broadcast from Sept. 3 to Sept. 9, 2018 by GOOD DATA CORPORATION. The results were announced on September 10. 

Drama Ranking:

1. MR.SUNSHINE
2. My ID is Gangnam Beauty 
3. Familiar Wife 
4. Thirty But Seventeen
5. 100 Days Husband

Actors Ranking:

1. Kim Tae Ri
2. Lee Byung Hun

3. Cha Eun Woo
4. Im Soo Hyang
5. Yoo Yeon Seok 
6. Shin Hye Sun
7. Do Kyung Soo
8. Yang Se Jong
9. Han Ji Min
10. Byun Yo Han

• Like 4

Mr.Sunshine is back in Korea ~

Photos & clip: hino2033

Thanks to @mistymorning for the gist at MR. SUNSHINE soompi mrs.jpg

I found this from instagram post from fan, who asked LBH about the ending

"he couldn't say about ending but he said, compared to previous 20 episodes, remaining 4 episodes will be more exciting!"

Photo: bons9

Spoiler

• Like 4

Clip from tvN Drama, translation of transcript by @mistymorning at MR.SUNSHINE soompi mrs.jpg

In the first scene, KTR is indicating her arm and asking "here?". LBH is saying 'If I tell you to sit here, I feel like you're going to hit me" as a joke and KTR is laughing.

In the second scene with a globe. LBH is saying "With my hand, it's 1 and.... 3/4" to be precise, KTR is saying "You have a large hand" laughing.

3rd scene, Eugene is seating? kneeling on the ground with bakery bag with a banner(?) saying "Eugene's ad lib always makes KTR laughing".

4th scene, a staff is saying "if you give me an hour and 25 mins, it can be done soon!". LBH is saying "An hour and 25 minutes, fighting!" walking out. Banner saying "Eugene encouraging people mid shooting".

<scene change>

they're doing rehearsal for coffee scene. LBH is doing the scene when he pushes the coffee cup gently toward Aeshin. You can see that KTR is relaxed here. When LBH pushes imaginary teacup to KTR.

KTR(smiling): how slick! 

Scene then shows LBH 's face focused in circle, he's doing foxy things with his eyes. (Hit me with something.. sorry i'm out of my mind then), then he again does pushing motion.

Then he does it to Haman daek while KTR is watching with smile. Haman daek is turning her body with bashful smile..KTR is saying "To Haman daek?!..." with laugh. LBH is smiling big. Banner saying "Crowned for the most courteous man in this era" 

Then real shooting starts, LBH pushes coffee cup with serious face. KTR suddently starts laughing saying "ah...wait..." then LBH starts laughing. They're both uncontrollably laughing.. LBH saying "your facial expression is funnier. You look like you suddenly lost your soul." laughing. 

In next try, KTR is saying "the action feels like with some intention". "I have started laughing by senior(indicating haman)'s acting already, and then... LBH is saying "you looked like this" showing her previous acting. KTR try to stop laughing... LBH is laughing and saying something but I can't tell what....

• Like 4

Clip: tvN Drama  via Chungmuro Crumb

Behind the scene: Eugene vs Ae Shin Farewell scene

Our thanks to @mistymorning for the translation at MR.SUNSHINE soompi

(Rehearsal for EC-AS scene together , trying lines ).

BH: Don't hold it(her laughter)

TR starts laughing right away.

BH: Your face shows it too well.

TR: Hey! I'm trying to hold it with my last breath! 

They're laughing together.

TR: Ok, I'm serious now. I'm not looking.

BH: Ok, for how much, 10K won (about $10) betting? 

TR keeps laughing, uncontrollable.

BH: Wow, are you that happy?

BH: (serious but with little bit of smile) It's 10K bet, pay me. (TR laughing)

(scene changed to actual shoot, ending with heartfelt confession of Eugene)

• Like 3

Published on September 9, 2018 by monny1emano

"I love you. My dear, stay alive."

Going through the backpages at MR.SUNSHINE soompi, came across this info about the casting of Lee Byung Hun in 2017. Re-posting it here at LBH thread, our thanks to mistymorning for the highlight & translation.

Found the article posted on 2017-06-04. mrs.jpg

KES "For main lead role in next project, (I am) considering actors between in his 30s or 40s... Needs someone who's good at english"

Moreover, writer Kim said "It is a story about a man who's a US officer came back later to his motherland who had abandoned him.".. "Because of this background, we need someone who's good at English"....

From Writer Kim's agency, VP Baek said "Writer seems to considering either age of 30s or 40s for main lead."...

Last 29th interview with daily sports, writer Kim revealed "I have someone I'm imagining in my mind"... "Main lead role has very strong narrative, he's a character with broad range of emotions, I want to cast someone who's really great in acting."

Then on Jun-24th, 2017, we got official news of casting LBH as main lead role. 

• Like 3