Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Twitter are filled with lots of sharing from the Special Event feat. LBH last night, lotsa pics and clips posted by fans. kaoani_whiteball_01.gif

Nonetheless, here's the ultimate fan-sharing by Hyunseok Choi, 10 photos of Byunghun at his namesake movie theater & museum at Seongnam Lotte Cinema.

Sculpture and dolls 𤪠brother was born and went to the opening ceremony of Lee Byung Hun Pavilion opened in the center of Seongnam # Lotte Cinema Seongnam in Seongnam where he spent his childhood in line with his brother's birthday yesterday.  From the space where I can see the history of actor Lee Byung Hun at a glance and the stories from childhood to Hollywood .. It was a precious time for me who was a big fan of my brother before being a close brother.  Lee Byung-hun, an actor who is looking forward to more.  Only the endless glory will be with you in the days ahead.  # Byung Heon Lee # Kyung Heon # Kyung Heon Lee # Fluorescent Fan

• Like 3

Another Mr.Sunshine fan and a new LBH fan mrs.jpg

Art by Evan Aguilar

Finally done! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I had never been able to bring out that shine in the hair before. I also tried a blurring effect for realism.
I was watching Mr. Sunshine with Lee Byung Hun as the main character and got hooked. He's one of my favourite actors now, so I decided to spend around 17 hours making this drawing of him (Yeah, it probably took longer than it should have ).

• Like 3

July 15, 2015.

The opening of the Lee Byung Hun Theatre and Museum

Being an LBH international fan, I was extremely fortunate to secure a theatre ticket to watch Masquerade and be present at the opening ceremony of the Lee Byung Hun Theatre.  The Lee Byung Hun Theatre is located in the Lotte Cinema, Seongnam where the actor spent his childhood.  In conjunction with this event, the Lotte Cinema will show, for one week,  three other movies:  “The Good, The Bad,  The Weird”,  “Bungee Jumping of Their Own” and “Inside Men”

1207_1.jpg

1207_41.jpg

This appears on the entrance floor of the Lee Byung Hun Theatre 

1207_31.jpg

In addition to naming a theatre after Lee Byung Hun,  Lotte created a mini museum which exhibited photographs showing a 20 years retrospect of Lee Byung Hun movies.  There was a wonderful display of costumes, props, accessories and scripts.  The walls were also lined with photos that were particularly meaningful to Lee Byung Hun:   his mother holding him as a baby, pictures of his youth, appearing in Cannes with his fellow actors and Director from the movie, The Good, The Bad, The Weird,  the imprint of hand and foot prints on the forecourt of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre with Ahn Sung Ki, his presentation of an Oscar at the Annual Academy Awards, a photo that LBH took with Al Pacino and many others.  Inside the theatre, there is a special Lee Byung Hunb chair in red leather.   The rest of the seats are in black leather.

1207_32.jpg

After the movie, Lee Byung  Hun appeared on stage and an interviewer asked him many questions.  There were no opportunities for the audience to ask questions.  He was relaxed and often made the audience laugh.  Not knowing Korean,  I  caught certain words here and there:   Mr. Sunshine, Hollywood, G.I. Joe, Oscar.

At the end of the interview, Lee Byung Hun was requested to imprint his palms on a plaque. 

1207_38.jpg

1207_39.jpg

1207_44.jpg

Afterwards, a senior official from Lotte presented Lee Byung Hun with a golden card which is the key of the Lee Byung Hun Theatre and Museum.  Subsequently, the entire Lee Byung Hun Team and officials of BH Entertainment were invited on stage for a group photo.

1207_40.jpg

• Like 3

July 16, 2019

The Lee Byung Hun Museum 

The Lee Byung Hun Museum is located on the same floor of the Lee Byung Hun Theatre at Lotte Cinema, Seongnam.   The displays are well chosen and very meaningful.

1207_2.jpg

1207_42.jpg

1207_43.jpg

Photo credits:  awesome-hyeminee

Movie accessories and scripts:

1207_4.jpg

Hand from Inside Men 

1207_5.jpg

1207_6.jpg

1207_7.jpg

1207_8.jpg

• Like 3

@peonie Thank you so much Barbara for the awesome fan-sharing.. what a great and proud moment to experience as a Lee Byung Hun fan. This is just what he had dreamed before, a movie theater (in his name) showing the best movies to be enjoyed by fans and what better way to appreciate the actor through a wonderful museum showcasing cinematic achievements throughout his acting journey.

Lee Byung Hun has always deliver sterling & outstanding performance in Korean movies but his venture into Hollywood is also what Koreans are proud of. Even though the movies were so far rather subpar .. BH still shows that he's able to achieve the once dubbed as the "impossible dream" of breaking into Hollywood. We definitely wish him all the best which is yet to come and many many more good things in life.

Posted by one of his managers, the men of LBH. #TeamLBH

In the photo, Mr.Son (BH Boss) is at the extreme right, while this IG owner is the one on the left.

• Like 3

Source: @BillyRocks_13

~Looks like shooting of #백두산 is finally over! Captain #LeeByungHun thanked everyone for their hard work to the actors n staffs who put out a message for him "Let's go to Mohito n have a cup of Baekdu-san, LBH sunbae-nim, Happy birthday!~

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN! hkhellokitty02.gif

Source: Hui Jin

Happy birthday ahjussi, I wish you days filled with warm sunshine, thousands of happy smiles and laughter, and the priceless loves.

I love you my sunshine, #MrSunshine #LeeByungHun hkhellokitty02.gif

D_PEZy1U4Acupwi.jpg

• Like 3

July 18, 2019 

@p.v.wong @rubie

It was an honour and privilege to attend the  opening of the Lee Byung Hun Theatre and Museum.   Few Asian actors have attained this type of cinematic achievements in their home country and Hollywood.  

I loved all the photos and objects that Byung Hun-ssi has selected to show case in the museum.   They must be very special and meaningful to him.  

Thank you @rubie for assisting me in posting all the photos.  

• Like 3

July 21, 2015.

It is only fitting that the special Lee Byung Hun pavillion requires a special person to introduce it!  (A translation) 

Hello  everyone,   here is Be Happy!

Today’s post welcomes a special person that will make the introductions .

That is Lee Byung Hun’s Manager!

Let us take a look at his report.

n4.jpg

n5.jpg

Lee Byung Hun, who is always by our side often appearing in movies  and with a timeline of glimpses about his life;

n2.jpg

Does everyone know that this is Lee Byung Hun's  pavilion and that it is already in operation?

n3.jpg

Please pay special attention to the seat located on L row #12.

n8.jpg

Until now, I cannot forget his gaze and his lines “Welcome to hell”.  Now it is “Welcome to LBH Pavilion”

n6.jpg

n7.jpg

Lee Byung Hun is being photographed while examining the various character  figurines in LBH movies sent by Byun Yo Han.

n9.jpg

n10.jpg

n11.jpg

n12.jpg

Is it a look of memories or an expression of excitement? He laughed a lot over a child's photo and I also laughed together with him.

n13.jpg

The times that I listen to Lee Byung Hun’s stories  are times that are full of joy and emotions.   Will this moment become  a memory? Unfortunately, time flies too fast...

n14.jpg

I want to quickly see that handprints that  LBH has seriously crafted.

n15.jpg

n16.jpg

An actor standing in the theatre, such a handsome photo will be stored in my heart.  

n17.jpg

July 12 is the opening of Lee Byung Hun’s pavilion and is also his birthday.

n19.jpg

n20.jpg

His fans have prepared a birthday party for him!

n21.jpg

A Happy ending to a perfect day!

* Special thanks to NN of LBH CFC who translated this Naver Korean article in Chinese and @rubie for helping me with all the photos. 

Source:   https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=22551772&memberNo=21724264&vType=VERTICAL

• Like 3