New Pic Of Lil' Kim & Se7en. Shes Got Her Hands All Over Him

Guest crystalclandestine

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dulce de Leche

Lil' Kim always wears unflattering clothes...

Se7en however, nice. I wonder how he'll do in America, though...

Guest rentrule

i do not know why PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING about lil kim. FYI she always been like this she does she want and dresses the way she does so stop with the hATE

Guest SukarDrops

i've seen lil kim look trashier...and honestly everybody's complaining about their colaboration BUT did you ever think maybe they couldnt get anybody else? OR maybe they thought they were actually getting somebody good i mean shes LIL KIM yes shes trashy but she has a huge fan base...and se7ens english songs sound like crap...beggers cant be choosers..him and rhianna?? im not saying it can't happen but i wouldnt put him on her level

Guest angelixer

i've seen lil kim look trashier...and honestly everybody's complaining about their colaboration BUT did you ever think maybe they couldnt get anybody else? OR maybe they thought they were actually getting somebody good i mean shes LIL KIM yes shes trashy but she has a huge fan base...and se7ens english songs sound like crap...beggers cant be choosers..him and rhianna?? im not saying it can't happen but i wouldnt put him on her level

True. If YG or Se7en really wants to get the 'badboy' image right, my girl Kim was the right choice. What's more hood and badboy than to collab with Biggie's main jumpoff & one of the most famous femcees in the US? Too bad the song is a hot mess.

Guest crystalclandestine

i do not know why PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING about lil kim. FYI she always been like this she does she want and dresses the way she does so stop with the hATE

agreed

Archived