[drama 2004] More Beautiful Than A Flower 꽃보다 아름다워

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest aaadramavr

aaadramavr, where're you? Pose your wondering questions so we can interact; I lost track of which episode I last watched ;)

Well I have been a way for a couple of days or so. I have been very annoyed by the father asking Young-Ja to donate a kidney (if I remember correctly) for his new wife. And at Young-Ja for doing it without telling her family. I thought JS was going to go crazy if he had died. and poor MS felling so guilty. I like that Young-Ja's namja chingu came to visit her at the hospital and the look on the three womens' faces as they looked at them talking. I guess he probably asked her to live with him or something like that but I wonder what they said.

And, what possessed Mi-Ok to take her daughter to her ex. if it hurt her so much? What did boyfriend's father say to her at the restaurant she was so upset but kept quiet.

I too wish MS and IC had more screen time. I am at the place where the two sisters and their men are going out for drinks. They are the best couple. I looked at that video to see the couples and if I am correct I saw at least two of those dramas, MISA and Terms of Endearment and if one of them was Oh Pil Sung I saw that also. Don't know the fourth one. In each of those I remember the leads but wasn't that moved. In MISA I felt sorry for the lead but I liked the singer. I Terms of Endearment I really liked the female lead but I thought she was better with her old boyfriend ( who I thought loved her more and very honorable and sacrificed for her). If that was Oh Pil Sung then I liked Ryu Jin (?) the rich guy better for the female lead.

Now as to KMM showing emotion, well he shows a lot of emotion he just doesn't talk a lot or go over the top here. Watch him as I am having to do without subs his expression and body language tells us that he is deeply in love but very much afraid to love. You can see him beginning to love the whole family, MS younger brother whom he begins to love as his own younger brother. MS's mother gives a kind of warmth and intimacy he doesn't have with his own mother. I wonder what she said to him in the car? (he was surprised when she took his hand) What made her change her mind about the relationship?

Having heard so much about MS older sister he is prepared to love her as well. The whole family is becoming very important to him and he yearns for the closeness he lacked in his own child hood. All this he clearly indicates with excellent acting and none of the usual expressions I have found so common in other dramas.

I get the sense that theirs is a very adult relationship --no melodrama. Ahh that kiss :rolleyes: :blush: How sweet was that! How passionate was that! That was one of the scenes that I missed the first time so I was pleasantly surprised. Very moving. I keep hoping for another but ... by the way was he married then? I say again that theirs was a more mature relationship that in a plenty of other dramas I have seen. I think he loved his wife but he is in love for the first time with MS.

This is one of my all time favorite Kdrama along with Phoenix and a couple of others.

Oh I almost forgot I really want to know what IC said to MS in the car near the river. I believe he told her he loved her but he did not look a her at the time. janie-hunnie would you translate please? I forgot the episode. If I knew how I would get a screen cap.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Janie Simply

Nay, I doubt KMM & HGE stands a chance, as the 4 best couples are all leads of their love story dramas.

I still feel KMM do hold back in love scenes alot, not just this drama, maybe because he is already a married man.

Hehee, if they are the leading couples... ;) Just glad that this drama received so much recognition that year; that must be a crazy year for KBS..., MBTAF received so many awards; so were MISA & FH, it fun to hear the excitement and screaming fans for the latter two dramas :D

As to love scenes, maybe he does have his standard as to how far he wanted to go ;) he is pretty conservative in WT as compared to J-version; the kissing scene in Bad Family is so hilarious :lol: as for BV, you know better right :rolleyes:

I too wish MS and IC had more screen time. I am at the place where the two sisters and their men are going out for drinks. They are the best couple. I looked at that video to see the couples and if I am correct I saw at least two of those dramas, MISA and Terms of Endearment and if one of them was Oh Pil Sung I saw that also. Don't know the fourth one. In each of those I remember the leads but wasn't that moved. In MISA I felt sorry for the lead but I liked the singer. I Terms of Endearment I really liked the female lead but I thought she was better with her old boyfriend ( who I thought loved her more and very honorable and sacrificed for her). If that was Oh Pil Sung then I liked Ryu Jin (?) the rich guy better for the female lead.

Now as to KMM showing emotion, well he shows a lot of emotion he just doesn't talk a lot or go over the top here. Watch him as I am having to do without subs his expression and body language tells us that he is deeply in love but very much afraid to love.

Oh aaadramavr, does Full House ring a bell :rolleyes: I was insanely crazy over that couple in FH a while back;

Yes, the other drama is Oh Pil Seung, Ryu Jin didn't get the best couple award instead it's Ahn Jae Wook & Park Sun Young. I wonder why it's not Chae Rim :(

Agree that KMM's action speaks louder than words here... I pained for his character going through so much turmoil and wondering himself if he deserved to be loved at all... oh he is so manly!

Shall do the assignment and get back to you later :)

Guest Zombie

:lol: I don't know, I felt more in HGE on her acting in love than KMM , it was so limitless.

There is some degree of contraint in those scene of KMM holding back. ;)

Guest Janie Simply

I get the sense that theirs is a very adult relationship --no melodrama. Ahh that kiss :rolleyes: :blush: How sweet was that! How passionate was that! That was one of the scenes that I missed the first time so I was pleasantly surprised. Very moving. I keep hoping for another but ... by the way was he married then? I say again that theirs was a more mature relationship that in a plenty of other dramas I have seen. I think he loved his wife but he is in love for the first time with MS.

Oh I almost forgot I really want to know what IC said to MS in the car near the river. I believe he told her he loved her but he did not look a her at the time.

Totally agreed with you their's a mature love :blush:

MS: I wanted to cry... I've never fought with my mom like this.

IC: I'm sorry. It's all my fault.

MS: Just as she always yielded to me, I wish she'd yielded to me once more. shall we just run away?

IC: After I met your mom yesterday, I lost my confidence... if she were any other mother... but she is your mom.... you can leave me but you can't leave your mother... I LOVE YOU --I'm not telling you this so I can hang on to you (MS was shocked with surprised at this moment) I've been wanting to say it for a long time... that is why I say it to you now... aww..., he seems shy and awkard saying it and didn't dare to look at her :sweatingbullets:

MS's mother gives a kind of warmth and intimacy he doesn't have with his own mother. I wonder what she said to him in the car? (he was surprised when she took his hand) What made her change her mind about the relationship?

MS's mother is such a cute and amazing actress!

Oh mom is so wise here... when them two were chatting privately in the car, future mil asked future son-in-law...

Were you hurt when I was against you?

Can I hold your hand...

You like bean paste stew right... I'll make it for you when I go home

KEY conversation :sweatingbullets: ... And about your ex-wife, don't hate her. If you hate her, you can't be happy with your new love... so wish her happiness :)

That's all she said, how sweet :)

What makes her changed her mind? I guess it's his magnetic charm... who wouldn't be attracted to him :rolleyes:

hehee, you have to find out the many reasons from the script lah ;)

I like that Young-Ja's namja chingu came to visit her at the hospital and the look on the three womens' faces as they looked at them talking. I guess he probably asked her to live with him or something like that but I wonder what they said.

JS wanted to go stop the non-sense of Ahjussi meeting with mom; but MS stopped him and eldest sis said when would we ever have the chance to see Mom dating a man so this is they best chance to savor the moment...

cap090-2.jpg

cap092.jpg

You're right, Ahjussi wanted her to live with him like forever but she said "you're always right here... (pointing to her heart :sweatingbullets: ); she said she prefers seeing him from far away... just like if you want to smell the flowers, you can't bring them too close to the nose; you can only enjoy their scent when you are far away etc and he said stop the nonsense...; :D

will share more about mom and dad interaction later :)

Guest Janie Simply

:lol: I don't know, I felt more in HGE on her acting in love than KMM , it was so limitless.

There is some degree of contraint in those scene of KMM holding back. ;)

HGE's romantic expression is undeniable :sweatingbullets:

I feel KMM is at his best when he gets to portray the character "indedpendently" such as being Dr. Jang, Maestro Kang or Immortal LSS (haven't watched the latter yet); he just has this drive to portray the distinct character & there is just no contest!!!

Oh well, here's more of their romantic moments to savor :rolleyes:

This is when they came back from the ski trip, on the way home outside the apartment, his old buddy came to look for him and IC urshered MS to go into the house first; later MS was wondering about the situation and the friendship etc and IC got so irritated and yelled at MS to stop probing him with questions; (I scared when he yelled at her :o ) and then he softened and apologized "I'm sorry I yelled at you".

Knowing MS's temper, I thought she would just walk out and forget about the whole thing but she chose to surrender to love...

cap002-2.jpg

MS:I'm not saying you have to tell me everything... I'm just worry about you...For some strange reason, I keep worrying about you...You're like a baby near water.

IC: Stay awhile...

MS: Alright...

Later he sent her off and when she walked away, he called her and told her "It's NICE to have you"

MS really knows how fragile this man is and she tackles him with much tender :)

~~~

This is after they visited the mom at the hospital and then they went grocery shopping and had a dinner at his home; after that he was reading newspaper while she folded his laundry specifically his undies :sweatingbullets: . He was amused with all those sweet moments and teased that they both looked like an old married couple :lol:

cap020-1.jpg

Later they both watched a movie and MS felt the movie is too violent but IC said it's a good and funny movie...

MS making a comment on the movie:How can 2 people who used to be in love fight like that?

IC:But that's how people live... I think it's healthy to express your anger honestly. fight it out and then make up.

MS: Really? That's what life is like?

IC: Shall I read you a passage from my favorite book... There's a passage from a letter a woman written to a man she loves. I underlined the things I want to do with the person I love...

cap021-3.jpg

Going on a picnic... Grilling a fish we caught...Riding on a subway... Going grocery shopping... Brushing teeth together... Buying his underwears... Being silly... Talking up a storm...Calling his name for no reason... Realizing sometimes lies are better after telling him a truth...Taking out the trash...Asking him over and over again if he loves me... and there's one more thing I like to add... after a fight always make up no matter how mad we are at each other and don't rashly say let's break up...

MS:So... what' there we can do now?

IC: Well, it's not raining... and the trash is empty...

MS grabbed his hand & said: But there is one thing we could to -- tada...

cap045.jpg

cap054.jpg

Aww... what a sweet long to do list with lovers --- just too bad his wife didn't want to do any of that with him :tears::sweatingbullets:

Guest Janie Simply

I have been very annoyed by the father asking Young-Ja to donate a kidney (if I remember correctly) for his new wife. And at Young-Ja for doing it without telling her family.

The day dad dated mom out happened to be mom's birthday but dad didn't know... mom thought how sweet of him to have a date with her. She asked him to buy her a scarf and when they had lunch he then realized it's her birthday thus he didn't dare to bring out the kidney thingy. Later dad's sis called, she told the mom the purpose of the lunch and mom was hysterical and calling dad a jerk, shameless etc Later when she went to visit ahjusssi and ahjussi found out the situation he was boiled with anger too but mom said if she didn't sacrifice her kidney, that heartless dad would go after their two daughters...

I find the hospital scene was pretty good, lots of emotional healing taking place...

Mom teased that it's nice to be sick 'cos then all her children will treat her well...

MS and mom had a great time too, she asked if mom was disappointed that she asked mom to mind her own business regarding IC issue etc mom said she wasn't upset but feels relief that your daughter has grown up and know how to take good care of herself...

Also not forgetting the private conversation mom has with IC in the car too, that's another great comfort <_<

Mom has some reconciliation with the mistress too which is a beautiful one.

Dad also wants forgiveness, this part is moving...

cap096-1.jpg

cap093-3.jpg

He gave mom a paper crane and said that he heard if one folds 1000 pieces of cranes than one's wish will come true. Mom asked if he is wishing for the speedy recovery of his mistress (sorry supposed to address the little kid's mom but forgot his name). He replied that his wish is for his wife and his three children to forgive him.

~~~

After staying in the hospital for a few days, mom got bore so the family sneaked her out and they had a BLAST!

Brain-storming on how to sneak mom out...

cap127.jpg

cap128.jpg

cap131.jpg

Voice over of eldest sis...

Mi Soo later said... "It's fun to go on dates and kiss the man you love...but it's also fun to laugh and play around with family." JS and I agreed :)

cap136.jpg

I would be happy if the drama just end here with the 18th episodes but guess there still many things need to be resolved right... will tune in another time B)

Guest Zombie

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t252/jc_rain/cap092.jpg

You're right, Ahjussi wanted her to live with him like forever but she said "you're always right here... (pointing to her heart :sweatingbullets: ); she said she prefers seeing him from far away... just like if you want to smell the flowers, you can't bring them too close to the nose; you can only enjoy their scent when you are far away etc and he said stop the nonsense...; :D

I too like the sweet scenes of mum & her old sweetheart.

It's a pity she never gave herself a chance of happiness & love, to marry this ahjussi, and suffer from dementia towards the end.

Life was hard for this lady, and it was realistic that there were many sufferring women like her in her generation, in a loveless marriage.

HGE's romantic expression is undeniable :sweatingbullets:

I feel KMM is at his best when he gets to portray the character "indedpendently" such as being Dr. Jang, Maestro Kang or Immortal LSS (haven't watched the latter yet); he just has this drive to portray the distinct character & there is just no contest!!!

This is when they came back from the ski trip, on the way home outside the apartment, his old buddy came to look for him and IC urshered MS to go into the house first; later MS was wondering about the situation and the friendship etc and IC got so irritated and yelled at MS to stop probing him with questions; (I scared when he yelled at her :o ) and then he softened and apologized "I'm sorry I yelled at you".

Aww... what a sweet long to do list with lovers --- just too bad his wife didn't want to do any of that with him :tears::sweatingbullets:

Yes, HGE every moment of love scenes with KMM was so expressively shown, that I wondered whether she was indeed in love with him then. :lol:

HGE's eyes expression was like someone so in love which I am repeating again..I disappointingly didn't see it in KMM. LOL ..he probably doesn't want to give 100% to love scenes since he is a married man. :P

Yah, the part where IC yelled at MS...I was like ... :o they are going to fight now.... but HGE knowing her man well :wub: , tender loving care techniques applied here. :lol:

I never got enough of MS tender & loving way of handling IC, too bad both their love scenes were second fiddler to the family theme.

However, it was a touching drama on the whole, way better than Stairway of Heavens which was competing with it then but unfortunately STH rating was doing way better.

Guest Janie Simply

Life was hard for this lady, and it was realistic that there were many sufferring women like her in her generation, in a loveless marriage.

It's true that there are many loveless marriage then and even now.

Aigoo, I don't pity mom here :P She is pretty sneaky you know. She already has this special some one in her heart long time ago... even husband and the other old lady knew about it but she just played ignorant. Daddy tried to love her but her heart belongs to another, that is why daddy was confronting her that she is having an affair as well and even said that if she hadn't act like a log in the bed he won't have gone out for other woman :sweatingbullets:

Yes, HGE every moment of love scenes with KMM was so expressively shown, that I wondered whether she was indeed in love with him then. :lol:

HGE's eyes expression was like someone so in love which I am repeating again.. I disappointingly didn't see it in KMM. LOL ..he probably doesn't want to give 100% to love scenes since he is a married man.

HGE is such a natural; In the drama, MS's supervisor even commented that MS is gutsy in work and in love

B)

cap009.jpg

... by the way was he married then?

aaadramavr, I think you were refering to the actor KMM's marriage right? Yes, he is married then that is why Zombie-barbie wished if he isn't, then we might see MORE passionate love scene from him :rolleyes:

Guest Janie Simply

And, what possessed Mi-Ok to take her daughter to her ex. if it hurt her so much? What did boyfriend's father say to her at the restaurant she was so upset but kept quiet.

Good news... bf father finally compromised... Yes, she can married into the family :w00t: Bad news... she has to give up on her daughter... suggested to sent her back to the girl's father :tears:

cap011-2.jpg

Mi-ok was under a lot of stress and felt betrayed by her siblings and mom 'cos no one is listening to her :tears: she was thinking she had poured all her life on them when they were younger like supporting them financially through school; when younger brother was at police station all the times she was the one who had to fetch him out 'cos mom had to work, she was acting the role of both father-mother. Now that each sibling has grown up, they seemed not to value her anymore :sweatingbullets: She was upset that even the last one to know about the family news etc; Huh, MS even said that she will marry IC disregard of eldest sis disapproval; younger brother also very upset with elder sister... said ever since her divorce and returning back to maternal home, there is NO peace at home, he even wanted to kick her out of the house for good :sweatingbullets: Somemore now the bf father is coming up with this ridiculous proposal... thus she thought alright..., give the daughter to her ex and she and bf will elope far away from both family!

Ex was not a nice husband before but a great father; he told Mi-ok that after the divorce, he had done a lot of thinking, and he didn't gamble anymore and has been working hard so he asked if they could get back together :sweatingbullets: Mi-ok was like halo, never 'cos I'll be marrying soon...

cap017-1.jpg

Guest Zombie

It's true that there are many loveless marriage then and even now.

Aigoo, I don't pity mom here :P She is pretty sneaky you know. She already has this special some one in her heart long time ago... even husband and the other old lady knew about it but she just played ignorant. Daddy tried to love her but her heart belongs to another, that is why daddy was confronting her that she is having an affair as well and even said that if she hadn't act like a log in the bed he won't have gone out for other woman :sweatingbullets:

That is why, I always sympathise with the dad, and agreeable to his extramarital affair. Does take 2 to tango as a saying goes for a good marriage or failed marriage.

Stubborn Mom was never loving at all as compared to his mistress whom is so caring & loving to him.. kind of fill up his "big ego".

Elder sister is one character that I found most annoying to the extend that I would just fast forward when she appeared on screen.

During the filming of this drama, KMM's wife was already pregnant then with their son, which I believed added to his distraction. :P

Guest aaadramavr

when I read Zombie's opinion about KMM in this drama I wonder why I was so impressed with his acting that this kind of really made the drama for me.

snapshot20090420003137.jpg

I worked hard to figure out how to post this picture and it is was the motivation for my first screen cap. As I said gentle but moving.

He is what drew me in to it His scenes with MS and even his mother. When I realized that it was he playing IYSS well that certainly held my interest throughout the whole 150+ eps. No love scenes to speak of although he did fall in love with a girl but that was mainly unspoken. I like HGE in this also and it was the first time seeing both of them. Unforgettable performances by those two and most of the cast as well. Mi-Ok was good as the one all of the other family could rely on but then the found some one that loved her and her daughter and her self esteem picked up and she became more gentle and smiled more. Too bad his family thought he was too good for her because she was divorced.

the couple I don't feel is Ja-Soo and his girlfriend. He really likes her but I am just not feeling it. now she is leaving and I feel sorry for him.

janie-hunnie, thanks for you translations and explanations. I don't agree with others that because mom had liked another man that that gave the father cover for having an affair and a child outside. Mom had four children with him so something had to be going on. Also, why then was she so moved when she thought he remembered her birthday and was so moved when he gave her the paper crane? I just don't get the impression that he worked very hard for the family. Even Ja-Soo is envious of the how caring and fatherly he is with the outside son.

More comments and ruminating and wondering later.

Guest aaadramavr

Now that I know how

snapshot20090420012017bmp.jpg

after MS asked him to tell her he loved her and he said he wanted to save it and she was disappointed then he reached over and took her hand

snapshot20090420011917.jpg

then MS looked so surprised and touched

snapshot20090420012204.jpg

and he told her to "let's stay together for a long time and she said of course they should and was very grateful and thanked her in a formal manner

snapshot20090420012301.jpg

Thanks to janie-hunnie for the prior translations .

Guest Janie Simply

aaadramavr, great job on the screen caps :)

When I realized that it was he playing IYSS well that certainly held my interest throughout the whole 150+ eps. No love scenes to speak of although he did fall in love with a girl but that was mainly unspoken. I like HGE in this also and it was the first time seeing both of them. Unforgettable performances by those two and most of the cast as well. Mi-Ok was good as the one all of the other family could rely on but then the found some one that loved her and her daughter and her self esteem picked up and she became more gentle and smiled more. Too bad his family thought he was too good for her because she was divorced.

the couple I don't feel is Ja-Soo and his girlfriend. He really likes her but I am just not feeling it. now she is leaving and I feel sorry for him.

So you prefer JS vs Jane couple than JS vs Jinny :rolleyes: I opted for Jane at first 'cos I enjoyed their bickering but the Jinny is lovable too :)

I am liking Mi-Ok more & more despite her yakking non-stop; I am very fond of her unique voice :P

The series is getting better and better...

So you have watched IYSS :) I am still contemplating which one to watch after MBTAF (will take a break first :blush: ) ;

IYSS or Capital Scandal with HGE & Ryu Jin (KMM's best friend) & Kang Ji Hwan (IC's best friend aka MS's eldest brother) ;)

Maybe I should check with Piano Lady which one is better since she has both link in her siggy :)

During the filming of this drama, KMM's wife was already pregnant then with their son, which I believed added to his distraction. :P

Baby Jae-ha is "more" beautiful than a flower... as a matter of fact, he was born DURING MBTAF filming :sweatingbullets: It's so nice that KBS and MBTAF team are celebrating with him and putting on this birthing documentary :)

(From the clip below, you'll see daddy KMM busy decorating Jae-ha's room to welcome him home; Great to see KMM having fun sharing with HGE his encounter with his newborn :)

Let's take a break from the reel life and enjoy the real one... "Special delivery" by our KMM gang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZy8zUJ30UA...eature=related#

Guest Janie Simply

KMM is such a caring husband, great dad and precious/special chingu... My True Love by My Side

cap042-2.jpg

Massaging wife's leg

cap041-2.jpg

456? Does that mean the son was born on 4:56 a.m. on April 5, 2004 (not sure)

cap049.jpg

Dr. Jang

:rolleyes:

cap043-2.jpg

Waiting in anticipation to meet the firstborn

cap019-1.jpg

Cutting the umbilical cord

cap051.jpg

cap055.jpg

First touch

cap060.jpg

First kiss

cap029-1.jpg

Tippy toes

cap064.jpg

Best friend Ryu Jin came to congratulate at the hospital & their hand shake

cap088.jpg

cap071.jpg

Waiting in yet another anticipation--- to thank wife for the hard labor :sweatingbullets:

cap102.jpg

Kiss wife after her delivery

cap103-1.jpg

The Kim's family

cap030-1.jpg

Guest piano_lady

456? Does that mean the son was born on 4:56 a.m. on April 5, 2004 (not sure)

cap049.jpg

Yeah, you're right, Janie :)

I believe little cutie Jae Ha was born at 4:56 pm on the 5th of April 2004 :)

Ladies, thanks for discussing this drama. :)

I really wanna continue watching this (since there are so many KMM-HGE romantic moments) :blush:

But there are just tons of things to do in MyungMin International and the video team

Ah...I shouldn't read through this thread...

Tons of spoilers :D

Guest Zombie

KMM is one "ideal" husband and blessed with a lovely understanding wife whom is great soulmate to him.

Her exemplary wife character is hard to come by by entertainment industry std. :lol:

Geez, I am enjoying the 3-4 way interesting discussion so far..kind of claiming ownership to this thread to belonging to us now.

So quiet and peaceful here. :P

Guest Janie Simply

His passionate speech at Baeksang 2005 thanking and acknowleging his wife is so heart-warming :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMi6SWHVhr4...amp;playnext=1#

Yeah, guess there's only a handful of people watching this drama now; the first batch like yourself has finished watching and moved on; maybe when piano_lady finds time to watch this drama, she can create another wave here :D

Thanks PL for pouring your heart into everything KMM for all to enjoy, less is more so don't work too hard!

BTW, KMM-HGE romantic moment is very satisfying; please don't wait for too long to savor them :sweatingbullets:

Wonder if there'll be any romantic scene in the upcoming MLBMS movie :rolleyes:

This is funny..., the minute the baby is born, the sign below will flash -- the red chilly pepper means "A-deul" -- it's a son; guess the flower pattern next to it would mean it's a girl!

cap048-2.jpg

Mi-Ok was good as the one all of the other family could rely on but then the found some one that loved her and her daughter and her self esteem picked up and she became more gentle and smiled more. Too bad his family thought he was too good for her because she was divorced.

aaadramavr, it's all mutual lah; see... that sneaky mother of theirs is pretty bias & sharp too B)

When she and son JS were discussing about the two sisters, she also think MS is way too good for IC;

She said... Mi-ok (a divorcee) marrying to the professor is her family gain :rolleyes:

whereas Mi-Soo marrying to IC (a divorcee) is her family loss :sweatingbullets:

Guest Zombie

that sneaky mother of theirs is pretty bias & sharp too B)

When she and son JS were discussing about the two sisters, she also think MS is way too good for IC;

She said... Mi-ok (a divorcee) marrying to the professor is her family gain :rolleyes:

whereas Mi-Soo marrying to IC (a divorcee) is her family lose :sweatingbullets:

I actually laugh out loud when mum make that comment, kind of so contradictory to herself.

Then her son added that MS maynot be so pure/virgin as mum thought as MS had a previous lover before IC.

I don't claim to have watch the whole drama recently as I tend to skip the part with elder sis & bf/husband appearance.

Hence, it is good to recap moments that I may have skipped.

Guest Janie Simply

I lolled at that too :lol: JS is so cute at "awakening" her mom about the probability :D

I have this love/hate feeling towards MS's brother-in-law; I feel he is pretty opinionated :sweatingbullets: yay, he prided being a professor so he is all knowing ;) No doubt he does have a heart of gold trying to help mend almost every broken relationship, hehee, he is fit to be a Family Counsellor :D Mi-ok is so lucky to have him; theyre so compatible for each other ;)

Archived