Celebrities That Look Like Other Celebrities.

Guest boobookittyfuck

Guest boobookittyfuck

Monday, 5.January.09

So, this was one h*ll of a project for me because I had to additionally 'Google' their photos. I got the idea after I watched the movie The Haunted Mansion and I thought to myself Whoa!! That chick (Marsha Thomason) looks like Eva Longoria and she sure did.

^_^ Also, after watching a few novellas (dramas in Spanish, which may be the reason why you don't recognize some of these celebrities), some of the characters looked familiar which lead me to thinking Celebrities That Look Like Other Celebrities. B-T-Dubs, I know I missed out on some, so please do provide/post the photos here and leave your opinions. I tell you in advance that these were people who I thought looked alike, so please do feel free to disagree. Tootles. ;]

Alicia Keys and Jessica Alba.

14nzp5j.jpg

America Ferrara and Jordin Sparks.

2n1t0mo.jpg

Ana De Las Reguera, Paz Vega and Penèlope Cruz.

2e164gh.jpg

Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox.

futd3q.jpg

Angie Harmon and Demi Moore.

14mf9uc.jpg

Chad Smith and Will Ferrel.

2hoa4av.jpg

Chantal Andere and Nia Vardalos.

23ll2mu.jpg

Dania Ramirez and Jennifer Lopez.

2m63ec0.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood.

mb3dd2.jpg

Dayanara Torres and Giovanna Mezzogiorno.

2eykz8g.jpg

Dita Von Teese and Evan Rachel Wood.

nfk20l.jpg

I'm kind of unsure about this one. 0_o

Ellen Degeneres and Amanda Bynes.

jfhpah.jpg

Eva Longoria and Marsha Thomason.

20a3xie.jpg

Eva Mendez and Cindy Crawford.

9h8ldx.jpg

Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski.

2ic39cn.jpg

Helena Christensen and Cameron Diaz.

mkydme.jpg

Okay, okay. I combined Jackson Rathbone and Jasper Hale because it works for both characters. I know Edward Scissorhands is not really a "celebrity", but that character works for this one. ;]

Jasper Rathbone and Edward Scissorhands.

e8377a.jpg

Jessica Alba and Marlene Favela.

1z2gai9.jpg

Johnny Depp and Skeet Ulrich.

mjsrnl.jpg

Kate Winslet and Rachel Weisz.

eryg4k.jpg

Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman.

2cfy7fp.jpg

Marlene Favela and Ashley Greene.

jkc46q.jpg

Megan Fox and Barbara Mori.

zuie5v.jpg

Michael Copon and Taylor Lautner.

24wvmtu.jpg

Natalie Maines and Charlize Theron.

rt1ano.jpg

Portia De Ross and Drea De Matteo.

2qcf1ap.jpg

Robert Downey Jr., Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

2qsapok.jpg

Roselyn Sanchez, Patricia Valasquez and Nicole Scherzinger.

2uojrx4.jpg

Shakira Ripoll and Nikki Reed.

34fn1ol.jpg

Thalia Sodi and Mariana Ochoa.

w0iddj.jpg

Tina Fey and Sarah Palin.

2uqhojc.jpg

Vanessa Minnillo and Jessica Alba.

11kcgwh.jpg

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trankimuyen

The most convincing ones were Chad Smith & Will Ferrell (AMAZINGLY ALIKE) & Helena Christensen and Cameron Diaz, they look SO alike!

Guest rokky123

Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski : Yes

Kate Winslet and Rachel Weisz : yes

Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman: yes

Roselyn Sanchez and Nicole Scherzinger : yes

The rest = no

Guest mz simmonz

finally somebody who also thinks Kiera Knightly and Natalie Portman look alike! well, not as much since Kiera got even skinnier but when she first started out, she def. resembled Natalie.

My favourite is America/Jordin, Robert Downey Jr./Javier Bardem/Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Chad/Will [Chad has rounder nose tip though =D]

A lot of them look amazingly alike!

Ooooh interesting! I agree with most of them...however I think its partially because of their poses, like the angelina and megan fox picture.

Guest Atmosphere.

oooo somehow alicia keys and jessica alba do look alike. i think it's the tanned skin and the hair. i think it's the lips and the nose that makes them almost look alike.

mmm.. america and jordin.. yeah in a way. they are almost similar weight, and hairstyle is wavy. their smiles look alike. that's it... <__<;;

and im not surprised that penelope cruz looks like a lot of girls.. she even sometimes look like kim kardashanian whatever you spell it LOL. but more look like to ana de las reguera and paz vega ^^;;

and definitely angelia jolie and megan fox as if megan fox is angelina's young days ^^

um... i dont agree with angie harmon and demi moore.

hahahaha chad smith and will ferrel do look alike XDD

chantal and nia, yeah i agree ^^

whoa dania do have the looks of jennier lopez. like how she gives that expression gives it all.

LOOOOOOOOOOL elijah wood and daniel, DID NOT SEE THIS COMING but yeah somehow they do o__o i think the eye color and the nose a little bit XDD

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AMANDA BYNES AND ELLEN DEGENERES DO LOOK ALIKE OMFG I DIDNT REALIZE THAT!!!! GOOD THINKING O_O

omg... LOL HELEN HUNT AND LEELEE SOBEISKI SO TRUE.. cause when i saw helen hunt in.. jurassic park right? o.o oops.. thats not her... thats laura dem. dang it >__<;; but yeah they doo look alike. i thought leelee was helen when she was young.

helena and cameron's eyes does match in some ways.

LOL JASPER AND EDWARD SCISSORHANDS HAHAHAHA DID NOT SEE THAT COMING EITHER BUT OMG THATS SO FUNNY XDDD!!!!!!!!

whoa jessica and marle.. the eyes do look alike a bit 0.0 but eww at marlene's boob.. x-rated

yeah kate winslet and rachel weisz, their smile sort of can sometimes look alike.

OMG TOTALLY AGREE WITH KEIRA AND NATALIE PORTMAN! my boyfriend thought keira was in the star wars movie HAHAHA, but i was like uhh no that's natalie <__<;; XDD

HAHAHA AT ROBERT DOWNEY JR. LOOK ALIKE. it's the eyes and the beard right? LOL but omggg o__o and the eyes ROFL!!

and yes tina fey and sarah palin, definitely agree.

and wow yeah vanessa and jessica do similar alike. somehow o_O

lindsay lohan >> btw i recently discovered that lindsay lohan somehow looks like the girl from superbad and the movie, house bunny EMMA STONE. i guess it's their hair color, but somehow when she acts, she sort of reminded me of her in the movie, house bunny. you just need to watch the movie to think that she reminds you of lindsay lohan.

lindsay_lohan.jpgLindsay_Lohan%20-%201%20-%20Just_My_Luck.jpg

emma-stone-superbad-movie-premiere-arrivals-7pbS2V.jpg

hilary duff >> kat dennings. when i watched house bunny, she sort of looked like hilary duff cause they both have same body shape and their face has similar shape, and somehow you can think her as hilary duff, just watch house bunny you'll know what i mean 0__0

hilary-duff-400ds0718.jpg

hilary_duff_400x300.jpg

img.313570_t.jpg

dennings.jpg

rumer willis sort of look like jennifer connelly, the eyes. rumer willis is bruce willis and mother is demi moore :] but yeah when i watched house bunny, my sister was telling me how she reminded me of jennifer connelly, i agreed :]

56536.jpg

jennifer%20connelly_855_18344281_0_0_2446_300.jpg

Guest underneathHERskin

I always thought Courtney Cox and Nelly Furtado look exactly alike.

nelly_courtney.jpg

Also Chris Kein and Keanu Reeves

chris_keanuAw.jpg

Chyna and Khloe Kardshian

3.0.0.0x0.365x238.jpeg

Doutzen Kroes (VS Model) and Denise Richards

178x258_Caroline-Herrera-SS.jpgdenise-richards-allp.jpg

Archived