Peach Fuzz?

Guest yang_yoomi

Guest yang_yoomi

the fuzz between your upper lip and nose....
So here's the deal...

I don't really know WHAT to do with the fuzz between my upper lip and nose. I've searched the internet and they are SO many contradicting responses. Waxing... plucking... chemicals... shaving...

And there are so many rumors so I'm having a lot of trouble differentiating what's the truth and what's just a myth. And... is it really a big deal to just leave it? Some of you may find it gross but... I actually haven't done much with it for almost 10 years of my life.

So also another question: Do you find it gross when you see people with peach fuzz?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP~~~~~

Guest vickiixtinhy

what Oo

how do u get close enough that it doesn't looke stubbly and not cutting urself? Oo

personally i just use an epistick

but i've been way to lazy lately =.=

before i waxed, but i got a bad reaction so i stopped =/

Guest smartypantalon

waxing for me

quick, with bearable pain, haha

but if your's is light you shouldn't bother doing anything to it, unless it's like long or something

I'm blonde (AKA white) and I simply bleached mine once and now it's invisible. Since it doesn't grow, I only had to do that once.

Bleaching yours might not be the best idea. Considering your natural skin tone and hair color... it would look weird. I don't recommend timming or shaving; a classmate in high school did that and it just grew darker and corse. So I think plucking or waxing would be the best options for you. If you are gonna go for wax... get a kit for FACIAL hair. Don't use your the ones you would use for your legs!

Guest Flicksityy

Don't shave please, you'll be no different to a man. Waxing would be the best alternative, or the epistick thingyo they sell on Soompi perhaps? If you have a rather dark skin tone, then I recommend you to stay away from bleaching.

Guest flowoftime

well it takes too long to pluck all yojur leg/arm hairs << i juust shave those since then dont grow very fast

but i pluck my peach fuzz hairs

they grow back much slower

and lighter.

Guest oubliette

I used to wax but now I thread. I'm still not quite PRO status at it, haha, so it takes a little while (maybe 10-15 mins) to do the entire area, but it's worth it! And I only really have to do it once every couple of weeks or so. Plus, it's waaaaaaaay cheaper than waxing in the long run.

Guest mizz_J

I plucked it once and it was quite a pain cause i guess i'm quite sensitive in that area or something

But then it hasn't been that noticeable since, which is a good thing.

Guest witchery

Pluck if you have the patience and the high pain threshold.

Waxing is better imo. It's quick and easy if you have those pre-heated strips. You have to really take the hair out by their roots though, if you don't want them to grow back faster and coarser. That happens when you shave.

Oh yeah I'm also not a huge fan of bleaching. I know someone who even though has really light skin, it was so obvious she bleached her upper lip from certain angles, under the sunlight. Looks fuzzy and strange =X

Guest eliza11

wax. its simple and cheap. i buy the veet wax strips for the body and cut it up small for my upper lip area. and you have to do it around every 2 weeks.

Guest Rekidai

i bleach mine >< but recently got really lazy hahah D: anyways yeah my friend waxes her and tweezer D: the only problem with that is that once you start you have to keep going back to wax it every month or it'll look weird.

Guest jennych

i used to call it a moustache but found out later that its peach fuzz lol 8D It used to bother me ages ago but i find that it doesnt actually show up much in pictures and people dnt tend to notice :D i think i only grew conscious of it cos my brothers teased me -.- so yeah, i dnt do anything to it haha XD but during that time i wanted to used veet lightening cream though.. has anyone tried that who is asian? i dnt think id be able to pluck regularly :S

Guest pinkxstrawberry

lol i always thought peach fuzz was like the faint hairs on ppl's cheeks....or the faint baby hairs along the hairline above the forehead... :blink:

i just thread it by myself...it'll save money and all u need is a roll of cotton thread >> here's a tutorial http://www.ehow.com/how_2325359_thread-hair.html

it takes a while to get used to at first and whatever threading can't get, then jus pluck the hairs off.

u could always also wax it off or use hair removal creams (the pain free method...tho those creams generally smell weird). but i guess if ur peach fuzz isnt very noticeable then maybe u should jus leave it.

Archived