Uhm Ki Joon 엄기준

xxbitter_divinexx

naver articles

'Defendant' Um Ki-jun, SALVAL M NO! Capture sunny smile in film

20170205000026_0.jpg

Spoiler

Sports World = Kim Won-hee reporter] 'Behind the Pro' movie, 'Defendant', which shows the charm of Um Ki-jun's reverse, was released. SBS TV drama 'The Defendant' production team has been brutally brutal but still can not go out of the way, Matsun's character Cha Min Ho role as a big success, unveiled the back of the shooting scene. In the photo, Um Ki-jun is studying and studying without leaving a script in his hands until the time of shooting, and when he shoots the fingerprints, he tries to make a more natural picture by talking to his team. The scenery of the fencing exercises that became a hot topic in the 4th broadcast attracts attention. Eum Ki Jun is practicing with a serious attitude listening to the explanation of the players who found the scene for the guidance. Especially, because of the high-tech phobia, unlike Cha Minh who feels frightened even at the fencing end, it is impressive to see all over the driving range with his exciting face.

The crew said, "Since I'm always an actor, I watch the surroundings and brighten the scene when I come to the film. One of the best actors is a bad man who is a laughing fellow but a friendly actor who encourages and cheers his fellow actors and staffs. "When shooting starts, I concentrate on acting only, and I am able to adjust my intensity and intensity to complete a perfect scene. It is a character that can hate hate, but the reason why viewers feel attracted to Cha Min-ho is the charm of actor Um Ki-jun. I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the fact that Cha Minh has been living such a gaping life since the 5th broadcast

'Defendant' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm. Kwh0731@sportsworldi.com 

source

"Defendant" side "bad man Eun Ki-joon, actually a friendly actor"

Center of image

Spoiler

[Herald POP = bakahreum News] 'professional sportsman smoke "Um Ki-joon reverse compelling charm of SBS wolhwa drama " defendant "( directed joyounggwang, jeongdongyun / choesujin a play, choechanghwan) shooting behind the cut was released. 

On April 4, the 'defendant' production team unveiled the behind-the-scenes footage of Eum Ki-joon, who is a big act as a character of Cha Sung-ho, who can not be ignored even though he is brutally brutal. 

Photos published in Um Ki-joon is in the hand until just before the shooting script without releasing the study if you do another study, fingerprints natural than to put on the make-up team when shooting compromise figure to make an effort to look for. 

The scenery of the fencing exercises that became a hot topic in the 4th broadcast attracts attention. Um Ki-joon has maps listen to the explanation of the player found a site for, wrestle with serious attitude in practice. In particular, high-tech phobia because of the chaminho look and feel fear, but the point of a sword fencing otherwise , to face exciting driving range of around quilting is an impressive scene. 

The crew said, "Since I'm always a prepared actor, I look around all the way around when I come to the shooting area, and it brightens the scene atmosphere. Jungeseon uteumgi polezero bad man, but fellow actors and the staff said that friendly learning "to encourage and cheer. 

When shooting starts, I concentrate on acting only, and I am able to adjust my intensity and intensity to complete a perfect scene. It is a character who can hate hate, but the reason why viewers feel attracted to Cha Min-ho is the charm of actor Um Ki-jun. Dwaetneunji live Why do chaminho eotnagan life starting from 5th broadcast, the background will gradually Vale Taps look forward to your expectations are you going to take off, "he said. 

On the other hand, the defendants' is broadcast four times the average audience rating of 20.8%, the highest audience rating of 22.8% (Nielsen Korea metropolitan area based on ratings) record, wolhwa home theater powerhouse digit himyeo the Firm and continues solo. 
Popnews@heraldcorp.com

source

[Oh! SNSD] Thumbs Up Um Ji-joon?

201702050939776832_5896759889ca7.jpg

Spoiler

[OSEN = Park Soo-young] There are those who are not even in the summer but make their rooms cooler. It was a horrible murderous character who passed beyond the creepy villain acting and accepted the CRT. Literally, 'crazy acting' the viewers' throats spooked the home murderers gathered.

201702050939776832_589675980e736.jpg

◆ Do you like to cry?

It is indeed a 'villain' villain. The main protagonist of Cha Min Ho, who is killing his twin brother in SBS 'Defendant' and posing as his. From the first episode on the 23rd of last month, Um Ki-joon fascinated viewers with a gruesome killer performance in the perfect 1 person 2 stations. 

In particular, he seemed not seem to let this type eventually wake up sobbing that they are in fact kill specific heat was amazed to see them laughing in there. It was an odd acting that was possible because it was Eun Ji-jun. The defendants are showing the quality of the villains they have accumulated in the 'Destroyed Man', 'Ghost', 'Golden Cross', and 'Mask Survey'.

[omitted unrelevant parts]

source

[LiPo @ Issue] Um Ki-joon, Choi Tae-joon, Lee Jun-ho, the three new villains

20170205_1486255693_02150600_1.jpg

Spoiler

[TV Report = Kim, Gae-young] There are hidden secrets and wicked people in the popular drama that shine a pole. These are the villains who are performing well and fulfilling their role recently.

Good, sweet or pleasant. Actors who transformed their original image into a horrifying villain. It is Eum Ki-joon, Choi Tae-joon, Lee Jun-ho.

20170131_1485826967_90555500_1.jpg?1486255768

The evil villain appeared. SBS 'Remembrance - Son's War' is considered to be the most wicked in history. In addition to killing a woman he met at the club, he killed his twin brother and then he committed suicide, lived as a brother, and lived a helpless life.

After his death, Chinhin, who laughed at his smile, rather than guilt. When Park Jung-woo (Ji Sung-woo) suspected his identity, he removed his fingerprints and watched him steadily.

Um Ki-jun, who plays him, boasts a breathtaking acting ability every time he looks young to live. Especially, they are creating a feeling of tension that gives a jiggle and a charismatic confrontation.

source

from PD NOTE

ㅇ

Spoiler

ㅇ

ㅇ

Spoiler

ㅇ

ㅇ

Spoiler

ㅇ

Spoiler

ㅇ

[Star Study] 'Defendant' Um Ki-jun, different dimension smoke ... 'The quality of the villain'

20170202091453_2.jpg

[Sports Seoul Kim Soo-hyun] "The villain," Eun Ki-jun, "defendant" returned to the different dimension is showing.  

The SBS New Moon drama 'The Defendant' is receiving the attention of the viewers with the mad performance of the actors. The 'defendant' was resilient to the vigorous villainy of Eun Ki-jun, who exploded from the first. The defendant, who made the lead in the previous film, 'The Doctor Doctor Kim Sabu' and 'The actors who believe in him' called Um Ji-joon, recorded the ratings of 14.5% (Nielsen Korea, nationwide) I pierced the upper seat.

Especially, for the first time, Um Ki-jun who challenged one person and two stations became the opposite twin brother car which inflates the tension of the pole, Cha Minho. Eum Ki-jun, who revealed a bigger presence when playing the villains such as "Ghost," "Golden Cross," and "Nightmare Sensei," was cool enough to cool viewers'

When deferring the preference of President Chae Young-woon, Chairman Cha Young-woon, he was a gentle, manly man, and his twin sister, Cha Minho. His face was a creepy thing, killing a man casually and writing his brother 's shell. The expressive power of Um Ki-jun, who has a good smile and a cruel killer's face like both sides of a coin, has raised the immersion of the drama.

On November 19, the defendant made a concert, saying, "I wanted to challenge once for two players, and this time I am particularly interested in playing two characters at first, but I want to try to play two characters afterwards. "It is a unique character," he said. "I am saying that this is a bad villain, but it is a person who gets confused and distressed rather than getting worse as he goes back."  

As the title of 'The Bad Guy' is showing, the expectation of the audience will increase how much more evil and cruel it will be in the future

onebyone.gif?action_id=572f7983862fcb9bfa20128acee10fasource

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IG update

trans: Defendant Fighting ~~ !!!!! Thank you for coming.

Spoiler

trans:

Good morning  Followed 1,500 ~~~~ Congratulations We will win with the actor. We ~ #Emgee Jun #Emgeonjun.com #Following_1500_ Breakthrough Until the day when # 1500 is _15000 # Along with Eun Ki-joon actor # Defendant jackpot # audience rating jackpot # Let's finish first 

trans: 

Gain Gain Tuesday. Reference day  After a while, sbs at 10 o'clock! The reference time starts. Please expect six stories today. #sbsDrama # defendant # Cha Min-ho # car preferred # 1 person 2 station # More _ more _ exciting # Come to the bathroom __ in advance Because I can not take my eyes off. # Eun Ki Jun # Ji Sung # Kwon Yul Lee # Eun Hyun Kyung # Oh Chang Shin # Defendant jackpot # audience rating jackpot # Let's finish first place

trans: Ayurvedi ~~~ ??? All in front of tv 죵 ~~ After a while, the 10 o'clock time starts.  - I expect to see what story will be developed today. #sbs Drama # Defendant # Reference Time # Preference # # Cha Min Ho # 1 in 2 stations # Defenders # A soft man # Today _ broom shooter # Ji Sung # Kwon Yul Lee # Eun Hyun Kyung # Oh Chang-seok 

Spoiler

trans: The first factor of anti- @Regrann from @sbsnow_insta - !! Obtained Um Ki-Joon V V at the shooting location. (Simmung) _ 'Defendant' Monday, Tuesday night at 10 o'clock 'Innocent Defendant' 170206 Ep.5 _ # Mon Tue Drama # Defendant # Chan Min Ho # Um Ki Jun # Behind # Pictures #SBS #InnocentDefendant #UmKiJoon #Regrann

trans: The first factor of anti- @Regrann from @sbsnow_insta - !! Obtained Um Ki-Joon V V at the shooting location. (Simmung) _ 'Defendant' Monday, Tuesday night at 10 o'clock 'Innocent Defendant' 170206 Ep.5 _ # Mon Tue Drama # Defendant # Chan Min Ho # Um Ki Jun # Behind # Pictures #SBS #InnocentDefendant #UmKiJoon #Regrann

naver articles

Eum Ki-jun · Choi Tae-joon, 'Shouting'

The foolishness of the two villains is making the theater thrilling. On May and Tuesday, the defendants' Um Ji-jun, Su, and Thrill of 'Missing Nine' Choi Tae-joon is playing a violent acting. 

Actor Eum Ki-joon shows off the "Wicked End King" Force, which kills people at the SBS Wall Street drama "Defendant" and draws the cathode ray into the blood. Kill the twin brother (Eun Ji-jun), and he is living in the next issue.

Eum Ki-jun · Choi Tae-joon, 'Shouting'

In addition to this, Eun Ki-joon sent a testimony of Park Jung-woo (Ji-sung), who suspected himself, to the prison with the charges of murder. In the process, Eum Ki-jun dropped an investigator who had killed the head of the national police officer and helped Park Jung-woo. Also, when a fencer who played a charity fencing game refused to offer a "cheer-up", he went and trampled his hand. 

As such, Um Ki-joon is building a new villain character from the "defendant" one time, committing all the evil that the wicked can do. It shows the brutal appearance of reigning and reigning people who doubt or ignore oneself and raises the anger of viewers.   

[omitted some parts]

source

Spoiler

'Midnight' Eun Ki-jun '' Defendant '

Center of image

Herald POP = noyunjeong reporter ] 'Midnight' Um Ki-joon was talking about his role in 'defendant'. 

7 days afternoon broadcast SBS 'Midnight authentic entertainment' in the 'defendant' twin brothers met in Um Ki-joon plays a double role. 

Um Ki-joon is one pole of women took on the role chaminho to kill the twin brother killed to cover his sin. 

Um Ki-joon is "the chaminho role acting as a primary preference rather than postpone, chaminho seemed to be the third person to kill living lane Chuck Sport car prefer fun," he said. This VJ is rattling parts is speaking to postpone asked "difficult", saying laughter aroused a. 

Also of extreme father Smoke-field light to match the scene and Um Ki-joon's "Six years ago,the situation is. The relationship with my father, "he explained, field light is" so right I saw (in chaminho) nature of this formation he added'll going on. " 
Popnews@heraldcorp.com

source

Star S] Eun Ki-jun Lee Jun-ho Choi Tae-jun, the era of the wicked

110170_135681_5024.jpg

Spoiler
[Sportsivista = Yoo Eunyoung reporter] The performances of the actors who occupied the cathode-ray tube with evil character such as Um Ki Jun, Lee Jun-ho, It is transformed into a self-conscious person, who is wary of a brutal powerless person who is not afraid, and a wicked cold blooded person, and lives for murder if it is to survive.

Eum Ki-jun is playing the role of Cha Min-ho in SBS drama 'Defendant' (play Choi Jin-hwan Choi, directed by Cho Young-kwang), showing a brutal power without fear. He murdered his twin brother in favor of overturning his sins, and later he was living in hiding himself with his brotherhood. In particular, Park Jung-woo (Ji Sung-min), who doubts his identity, supported the field to avoid fingerprinting.

Eun Ki-joon expresses the character of Cha Min-ho in a frightening manner. His eyes and look are bloody. Looking at the preference of the car being operated on, he said, "Brother, please go. It was enough to prove his acting ability that he poured out a cruel ambassador with a little "

source

• 2 weeks later...

IG Updates

trans: Ha ha ha I'll see. Do not kill me. @Regrann from @sidushq_star - Do you see the post when it's out? # If you do not see it _ I will kill you # Minho Moo-seop # Defendant #sidusHQ #Emgeon Jun #umkijoon @ werther777 #Regrann

Spoiler

trans: Valentine's Day Memorial Publicity   Additional Throwing To the actor who was shooting today from early morning Chocolate in the heart of your party ~ ~ umbrella actor! We all Gana is ~~  - # Eun Ki Jun # Eun Ki Jun #Valentine's Day # Per fall _ standard chocolate # Today the defendant

trans: Today's standard day of the week  Reference time  More and more exciting! After a while, sbs at 10 o'clock! Please watch with a lot of interest  #sbsDrama # defendant # Self-defendant # See you again # Um Ji-joon # Ji Sung # Kwon Yul Lee # Um Hyun Kyung # Kim Min Seok # Audience rating jackpot # audience rating exceeded 20% # Defendant _ Award Winner _ Gaza

Spoiler

trans: The start of a week starts on a reference day, a reference time! After a while, sbs will start at 10 o'clock! #sbs Drama # defendant # # Your name is __________? # Deferring Cha Preference _ Chan Min Ho's acting # We also have fun # Last week _ seven consecutive _ expected # Ji Sung # Kwon Yul Lee # Um Hyun Kyung # Oh Chang Suk # Kim Min Suk # Defendant jackpot # audience rating jackpot # Let's finish first place # Defendant _ Award reward _ Gaza #Bonbang shooter

trans: Goodbye for a moment ~ ~ Mom Edmond good ~ @Regrann from @emk_musical - #Musical # Monte Cristo D-3 Edmund's last performance in Seoul today I'm sorry to say goodbye for a while ... Monday night ... and look at the tour soon!  #Regrann

trans: Good morning  Followed 1,500 ~~~~ Congratulations We will win with the actor. We ~ # Um Ki Jun # Um Ki Jun # dot # Follow 1500_ Break through Until the day when # 1500 is _15000 # Along with Eun Ki-joon actor # Defendant jackpot # audience rating jackpot # Let's finish first

Chart DA: ratings] 'Defendants' Um Ki-jun, Um Hyun-kyeong hit-and-run ... Best one minute 27.4%

82880431.1.jpg

Spoiler

2 [Tidbit] Lovemaking couple rescued f ... The best one minute 27.4% 

SBS drama 'Defendant' has renewed its own highest rating again.

The highest rating of 27.4 percent (Nielsen Korea, metropolitan area) recorded the highest audience rating recorded in the past seven times, about 2.3 percent in the scene where Cha Min-ho treated the car accident of Yeon- I raised it. 2049 audience rating also reached 10%, reaching triple the level of other companies (3.6%). The scene that recorded the highest audience rating on this day is scenery where Cha Min-ho makes a traffic accident of Yeon-hee by his crime. Yeon-hee is a soul-suffering actress who hears the naked woman (Ohn-yea) of the preference of the tea with the blunt and hides it by the blunt while listening to it naked through the mobile battle. And I drive crazy like crazy, and I run into an accident that strikes passing passengers at this time. When she sees that her cell phone is connected to the show, she finds out that she is exposed to the act of killing her but she hurts her to appease her. Cha Minh, who met Yeon-hee, comforted with a lie saying, "I heard wrongs." He drives Yeon-hee's car to escape from the accident scene to disguise Yeon-hee's accident. And he was arrested urgently in a drunken driving hit and run accident. Donghae.com reporter Hong Se-young projecthong@donga.com 

[SC Zoomer] Eun Ki-joon X Seo-suk, the final boss of the bandit band

Spoiler

from naver, behind the scenes

comments 

Spoiler

Hbh9 ****

BESTUm Ki-joon really too good at acting! Honey Jam 

Woon4853

BESTNo, I love you too!

Yoo Seo-yeon

BESTwrite good things looked not released even in making cross Sidus that you learn from NURBS ㅠㅠ Moth He's completely reversed jolgwi  attraction is ppumppum ♡♡

strike

I will release the BESTmaking frequently ... !

Blin

BESTOur Mino is so handsome. But what about Mick June, Andy? I'm eating instead

Cocc 

BESTstandards!

Furie

BESTSader has been there for ten days. richard simmons !! I love you!! Do you have a make-up of Min-ho? 

Crayon

BEST20 years pitting's a look himnaeseyo acting basis Xing ~

Solsol

BESTThank you notice released this video to hear 

sky

BEST k k k k k real    Soda love you! This video ... 

Cocc 

BESTstandards!

hanbam tv  interview      http://tv.naver.com/v/1430660 

PD NOTE pics

민호와 차회장의 얼굴 사진 밑으로 움직이는 만화 그림(차회장이 방금 그X은 어디갔어!라며 지팡이로 민호 때림 반복)이 있다.

Spoiler

엄기준 전화하며 인상쓰고 있는 방송 캡쳐와 팬아트 이미지

fr insta

Spoiler

Spoiler

FMV

yonhap news

• 2 weeks later...

201703040745776864_58b9f22d7e9b7.jpg

Spoiler

L20170302.99002003154i1.jpg

instagram 

Spoiler

trans: Another two-shot with Kang Jun-hyuk ....
The bishop is our pair of nike ...
Hehe
Which one is it?

Spoiler

trans: Taking a night scene in Jangheung ...
Suddenly the wind ...
I do not see my eyes well ... ㅜ

Spoiler

trans:On the roof of a 40-story building yesterday ...
The rooftop is ...
Really...
The wind is good ... ㅜ
It's cold and cold. It's cold.

[Bin Bin's improvisation] 5th place [defendant]                 

Spoiler

[Field sound: Lee Jung Bin]

How about a look that does not shake with sharp eyes. Can Mr. Serbin even challenge the bad guys?

[Field sound: Isabin]

Mr. Jung-Bin, the most important thing is missing.

The most important thing?

To be a recognized villain, it must be a "villain".

Oh ~ Like Um Ki Jun of [the defendant]?

I do not think there is anyone who comes to play the real villain along with Um Ki-joon.

Thanks to you, your ratings are going up.

[Defendants] rival [defendant] only! I do not think there is any more.

[Defendant] who keeps strong position of the pole of the month pole! I've looked at the performance of the last-class villains by Um Ki-joon, who is in charge of popular celebrations.

The drama [defendant] is proud of the majesty of absolute strength of the monster in the audience rating.

[Defendant] has surpassed the audience rating of 20% in the 7th broadcast and keeps the first place in the month.

The storyline that can not be separated from the eyes, the two leading characters Ji Sung and Um Ki Jun's drama showdown is considered as a popular factor of [defendants].

Especially, for the first time, Um Ki-jun, who challenged the first two players, completely extinguished twin brothers of the opposite character,

[Field sound: Eun Ki-joon]

Minho ... There is no way.

How ... how come there is no way?

I wanted to challenge once for two, and the villain is a villain. It's important to play two characters at first, but after that I wanted to express the part where one person should play two characters.

I got the nickname of the villain as a villain by acting like the character of 'Cha Minho', a bad villain who does not casually kill a person and pretend to be his brother.

At first I say it's a bad villain, but I think it's getting worse and worse every time I see it.

In recent years, we have added a nickname of "evil vending machine," pouring rumors every time.

I do not know if he's always been in a bad place, but I thought I'd have to work hard anyway.

Earlier in the drama [ghost], the bloody chaos of the brokerage firm,

In the drama [mask screening], I received the originality of the viewers as a test character.

Um, who leads evil spirits with evil evil acting! In this man's creepy villain [defendant] fans' spines are cooling down.

source

PD NOTE PICS

ㅇ

Spoiler

차민호 엄기준 웃는 모습 캡쳐화면과 아래는 팬아트 그림

Spoiler

차민호 엄기준 웃고있는 캡쳐화면과 아래는 팬아트로 그린 그림

Spoiler

지성과 엄기준의 심각한 얼굴 표정 피고인 PD노트

감방 안에서 지성과 엄기준이 나란히 누워 자고 있다

Spoiler

지성의 손이 엄기준의 목을 조르려고 하는 중이다  

ㅇ

Spoiler

ㅇ

ㅇ

Spoiler

ㅇ

ㅇ

ㅇ

Spoiler

ㅇ

ㅇ

ㅇ

Spoiler

ㅇ

Spoiler

광기어린 차민호

민호가 살인도구로썼던 촛대와 살인 장소 와인바..그리고 민호 팬아트

old interview

Eun Ki-jun "My acting, 100% is not satisfied" (Interview ①)  

[OBS unique entertainment news reporter] Actor Um Ki Jun commented on his performance.

OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (directed by Yoon Kyung-chul, author Park Eun-kyung, and Kim Hyun-sun) had an enjoyable meeting with actor Um Ki-jun, who became an end-king of the bandits with overwhelming acting power.

Eum Ki-jun is a two-player station from the viewers to the horrifying villain has made a masterpiece of the house has attracted a variety of charms. 

"I am not 100% satisfied with my performance yet," he said modestly, "I think I will get better performance if I eat a little older and more."

He played a cool and cool role, and he showed a different reverse image of 180 degrees in his entire work. The nickname that came up thanks to this is the 'fierce macho'. 

Eum Ki-joon said, "I do not have enough muscles, my eyebrows are thick and my eyes are big and I am reminded of such images. My image is not such an image. 

The gruesome acting skills that made him an actor who believed in him were completed through theater and musical stage. 

"It seems to be a part of expressing emotion with a song, and there are also dances and performances, so I have to do all three dances, songs and performances. 

source

Eun Ji-joon "Jang Hyuk, friend of my best friend" (Interview ②)

OBS Unique Entertainment News Cho, Reporter] Actor Um Ki Jun mentioned his relationship with Jang Hyuk.

OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (directed by Yoon Kyung-chul, author Park Eun-kyung, and Kim Hyun-sun) had an enjoyable meeting with actor Um Ki-jun, who became an end-king of the bandits with overwhelming acting power.

Um Ki-jun has not set a stage in the busy schedule. Especially when he appears, he sells all seats and show off his ticket power. But it was not easy to combine musicals and dramas.

He said, "It was a Wednesday performance and it was a bit hard for me to finish it at 5 ~ 6 o'clock in the morning of Wednesday, so I heard a lot of stories about it. 

From the drama to the musical, Um Ji-joon is continuing his relationship with his 76-year-old friends in a timeless schedule. 

Eum Ki-joon said, "I'm in contact with Jang Hyuk among 76-year-old performers." He sometimes talks and drinks, and sometimes drinks coffee and talks about acting.

Eun Ji-joon, who took the hearts of viewers through the stage and the house theater. Now I want to capture the hearts of the audience through the screen. 

"I want to do a schedule once in a while if there is a good movie scenario, I do not have anything yet." 

source     

IG updates 

trans: During shooting ng ~~~ The floor is slippery.

Spoiler

trans: During shooting ng ~~~ Mike's appearance ~~~

trans:Follow-up 2000 Congratulations ~ ㅡ How are you so tough? I love everyone ~~~

Spoiler

trans: How was the cold spring? Now you can see the defendant in a warm room. ㅡ A few defendants Till the end ㅡ #sbsDrama # defendant # Um Ki Jun # Ji Sung # Kim Min Suk # Kwon Yong Ri # Oh Chang Suk # Give me Hae Yang _ Cha Min Ho # Defendant_ cider development _ please # Actors _ Keep it up till the end _ # To the end _ audience rating # 1

Spoiler

trans: Spring is spring Spring is here Young ~ Reference day, reference time  Today, we prepare for the first place in our room 1 ㅡ A little later, sbs will be broadcast at 10 o'clock. Please watch with a lot of interest  ㅡ #sbsDrama # defendant # Um Ki Jun # Ji Sung # Kwon Yul Lee # Kim Min Suk # Oh Chang Suk # Today's Story # Actors _ Keep it up till the end _ # 1 viewership _ go to the end # Defendant _ awards holiday _ going go go 

Spoiler

trans: Friendly actress Even if you have a lot of work to shoot these days That's why Thanks a lot ~ ㅡ # Friendly brother # Original _ so _ friendly _ actor Thank you. # Thirst has been resolved Please keep asking. # Defendant jackpot # to the end _ Fighting

Staff IG update with UKJ

DEFENDANT  

another minho vs sunho scene :) 

BTS 

Spoiler

FANART 

article 

[Oh! SEN LETTER] I want to see 'good'

Actor Eun Ki-joon is playing a big role as a villain. Um Ki-jun, who is in charge of the murderer Cha Min-ho, who is killing his twin brother in the SBS drama 'The Defendant' and posing as his actor, is the one who catches the audience's attention in the an avant theater these days. Of course, at the end, you will get a cool punishment as a winding conviction. 

When did this Eun Ki-joon from the bad guys did so well. First of all, it is true that the feeling of a smart face that looks cold is melted into an attractive villain. Eightyear eyes. Beyond the glasses, there is an intense intensity in the eyes and it seems dangerous. Next is laughter and talk. When you take a gesture of smile while moving your lips and lips, it is cool somewhere, and in a casual and calm tone, it gets vicious and mean.

It seems that Um Ki Jun seems to be the original type of villain. 

It was the movie "Destroyed Man," which was released in 2010, Eun Ki-joon was a cold-blooded murderer in this film, the first screen-challenging film. It was a new transformation because it was Um Ki-jun, who was popular in the middle of the night, showing a neat and intelligent image through a musical stage and a CRT .

This killer has ' Edge ', which is a hobby of collecting expensive music system, and it was very good in this respect. It was because he had a luxurious image that he had. In the listening room surrounded by expensive music equipments and furniture, listening to the music with all nude is one of the scenes where the film gives a lot of power.

Although the movie was not a big hit, many of the people who watched the movie remembered Um Ji-joon more than Kim Myung-min. 

Then the villain continued. Now, in the drama, the villain showed its true color, but it was engendered in the ghosts, 'Golden Cross', 'Mask Survey' and so on. Of course, not only did he postpone the villain, but his bad role was impressive. Individuals who do not know that he had only himself to smoke a snob in the 'Worlds' character also was the villain role was not yalmiun. Yet he did not lose his charm with his unique personality, but the image of his 'classy villain' is certainly worthy of respect.

However, it is true that if you ask, "If you are a villain after this?" His villains have evolved so much that he may show the end of the villain, but his various faces as an actor are at a loss. 

There is also the opinion that "It seems that the villains are getting better and better, and they are taking more villains". Some have speculated that "There are a lot of bad guys in there, so I can not help but make a choice." 

Um Ki Jun also agrees to some extent and expressed his desire for a different role. He broadcast stated that a "Honestly now I want to stop the villain. Now I want to play a role that is broken," said the TV sitcom debut "Kimchi Cheese Smile" from. 

I want him to play the role of 'anyone can do' now, who has played the role of 'I can not do anything at all'. Further, like 'a prize chef' or 'ear yomi'. There must be a good face explosive power. 

[Photo] SBS, 'Destroyed Man' Steel 

Spoiler

201703081441774371_58bfae1c54d3a.jpg

source

• Guest changed the title to Uhm Ki Joon 엄기준
  • 2 months later...

[Justice TV] 'Oji' Um Ki-jun, 'Newborn entertainment' → 'Bargain King' 

201706250039776586_594e9160ed896.jpg

source

clips

spotted in georgia 

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

kim soo roo insta update with Wizard of Nowhere cast

they're going to Russia

'2017 Musical Festival' lineup released ... From Yoo Jun-sang to Eun Ji-jun

article.jpg

Spoiler

The line-up of the '2017 The Musical Festival in Galaxy' was released. 

Yoo Jun-sang, it unfolds in the Park Haemi, Um Ki-joon, jeongseonah including square yard of turf and are dispatched to the country's top musical actor shot '2017 The Musical Festival of the Galaxy "comes yangilgan September 9th and 10th Nanji Hangang 0 won youth. 

The lineup of the 2017 musical festival 'Galaxy', a musical festival in the urban center of autumn, was unveiled today. The '2017 The Musical Festival Galaxy' has been confirmed to be the largest musical festival in the country since a total of 120 musical actors confirmed their participation after the third line-up was unveiled on July 7.

In the open lineup of each day, about 120 actors released by the third stage were named. The first day of the festival 9 wol 9th Shin Seongwoo, Seo Young-joo, Yun Youngseok, Ahn Jaeuk, Lee Seokjun, Kim Youngju, sinyoungsuk, gimsinui, Park Geonhyeong, Kim Dongwan, Kim Dahyeon, gangtaeeul, Hyun Joo Choi, Sonya, gimjonggu, Oh Jinyoung, Jeong Sangyun, outermost flow down, Park Hangeun, bakhye or , sinjuyeon, Oh Jonghyeok, Park Yudeok, Min woohyeok, jujonghyeok, Yun Hyeongryeol, gimbogang, Park Jongwon, Kim Daehyeon, resident camp, jeongseonah, Yun tree, Oh Yeon, sinuijeong, new Sungmin, Sungmin, ganghongseok, Bae Duhun, jeongsunwon, Park Jeongwon, bakran week, munseongil , gimgeum or Lee Woojong, Lee Hae-jun, Han Junyong, and Boxer, gangeunil, choemiyong, not Saerom, Byeon Hyojun, wangsi people, songhyeong, the rise in sinhyeonmuk, rewritable Hoon stage. 

Following the second day of September 10, the Park Haemi, yijeonghwa, namgyeongju, Lee Jeongyeol, Yoo Jun-sang, Kim Beop-rae, jeongyoungju, baejunseong, yigeonmyeong, minyounggi, White Cast (Baek Minjeong) chaehwan, Lee Youngmi, Oh Man-seok, Jang Daeung, Kim Sohyeon, Um Ki-joon, gimsuyong, anyujin, (Park Sung Hwan), Lee Ju Kwang, Im Hye Young, Jung Eun Jae, Byung Keun Lim, Jung Hyun Jung, Jae Won Kim, and Soo Hyun Kim, Son Junho, rinah, gimjihwi, gangjeongwoo, Park Eunseok, Jeong Wonyoung, choejaerim, gangseonguk, sentence source, yichungju, the bottom line, choesujin, jeondongseok, J-Min, a kite, Jeong Gahui, Lee Jihye, Son Seung-won, songsang is also cochineal, the audience Raon is on stage And will breathe. Especially, it is anticipated that the appearances of Um Ki Jun, Yoo Jun Sang, Min Young Ki,

Jung Sung Hwa, Song Chang-ni, Um Ki Jun, Ok Ju Hyun ... Musical 'Rebecca' opens on October 10

Center of image

Spoiler

Herald POP = Kim Eun Jung] "Masterpiece beyond perfection" The 

musical "Rebecca" will open on August 10 at Blue Square. 'Rebecca' has announced an explosive performance by keeping up the preliminary rankings so far since it opened its first ticket in June. 

"The Rebecca, a musical with all of its composability and performance, is a performance that gives the audience the confidence and the impression that it is as it is," said Hong Hyun Eum, executive producer of the musical "Rebecca". I am sure you will catch up with this beautiful stage and the intense music that can not be forgotten in your mind if you listen to it once again. I welcome your participation in the journey to unlock Manduli 's secrets. The musical 'Rebecca' is a work of Michael Kunze and Sylvester Levay, the musical masters of 'Elizabeth' and 'Mozart!', And is one of Britain's leading female writer Daphne Du Maurier's 1938 novel "Rebecca" and the thriller master Alfred Hitchcock's movie Rebecca. Since the explosion of the first premiere of Germany in 2006, the number of people mobilized worldwide by 2016 has reached 1,600,000, among which the Seoul performance is a work of 300,000 people. At the time of Korea's premiere in 2013, The Korean stage is the best in the world. The Korean production team's effort made a perfect work. "It was the first time for five consecutive week ticket sales, 90% of the average audience share, and the average performance of Blue Square in 2014 and Seoul Arts Center in 2016 After the death of his wife, Rebecca, she was awarded the Best Supporting Actress Award at the 5th Musical Awards of the 7th Musical Awards and the 1st Korean Musical Awards, (I), who is trying to get rid of me (I) without abandoning his obsession with Minjunggi, Jung Sung Hwa, Song Ki Chang, Song Ki Chang, and the dead Rebecca in the side of Maxim de Winter who falls in love with Kim, Sun Young, Shin Young Sook, (I), which became a new hostess in a mandalay mansion, with the secrets of Kim Geum-na, Ji-hye, Luna and Rebecca's death as weapons and threatening "I" Jack Pars Lee, Jung-hwa and Ryu Si-hwa in the role of Beatrice, a true friend of 'I (I)', the sisters of Chung Young-Joo, Kim Na- will unfold. on the other hand, August 11 2:00 pm the main scene demos and learn a press call that an interview is taking place in the musical 'Rebecca' to emitter will be broadcast live via Naver TV and V apps musical 'Rebecca' is Performed at the Blue Square Samsung Electronics Hall from August 10 to November

• 1 month later...

[Official position] Um Ki-jun, 'Robots are not' appeared confirmed ... Yoo Seung-ho 

201709201652776781_59c21ecb9f208.jpg

Spoiler

[OSEN = yujihye News] Actor Um Ki-joon through the 'not a robot, and Ryu Seungho respiratoryconcentrates.

On October 20, Um Ji-joon, a member of the agency, Sidus HQ, told OSEN that "Um Ki Jun has finally confirmed the merger of MBC's new drama" Not a robot. "

In the drama, Eum Ki-jun will be a solid assistant of Kim Min-kyu (Yoo Seung-ho), who is a robot doctor and has to play a robot due to human allergy .

'Not a robot' is a romantic comedy about a man who can not make a girl because of human allergy and falls in love with a woman who plays the robot in a cunning way

The drama 'She Was Beautiful' and 'W' is directed by director Jeong Dae Yoon who is attracting attention as the best director because of her sensual production regardless of genre. Kim Sun-mi and Lee Seok-jun who wrote 'Shine or Crazy' There is a bar.

Yoo Seung-ho, the major shareholder of the largest financial company in Korea, has been playing the role of Kim Min-gyu, who has nothing to lose from face to body. Here, a variety of characters to show off the act Umgeuk jung coincided with the synergy is raising questions.

The Launched 'Rebecca' 2017 Repackage Album

The  Launched 'Rebecca' 2017 Repackage Album

Spoiler

The EMK Musical Company will be selling the 2017 repackaged album of the musical "Rebecca", which is being performed at Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Seoul, Starting on the 25th, it will be officially released through on-line and off-line stores nationwide.

The 2017 repackaged album includes 61 live performances in 2013, seven additional numbers released in 2014, 2016, and 2017, and a 60-page lyric containing all of the songs and performances of unlisted performances . In 2013, the performances of the premiere casts Yoo Joon-sang, Ryu Jung-han, Oh Man-seok, Shin Young-sook, Ok Ju Hyun, Im Hyeyoung and Kim Bo Kyung were the participants. In 2014 and 2016, the musical numbers' One More Day ',' God ',' Rebecca (long version) ',' Eternal Life '. The musical 'Rebecca' produced the movie of the same name by the master Alfred Hitchcock as a motif. It is a work that has been loved for four years, including the impressive romance and the reversal of suspense, and the powerful killing number 'Rebecca'. At the time of its first appearance in 2013, it has proved to be a hit-and-run with record ticket sales for the fifth consecutive week, an average audience share of 90%, and an average of 91% for Blue Square in 2014 and the Seoul Arts Center in 2016. In addition, he won the Best Supporting Actress Award in 'The 7th The Musical Awards' and the '1st Korean Musical Awards'

Rebecca' starring Min Young Ki, Jung Sung Hwa, Um Ki Jun, Song Chang Ji, Song Sun Young, Shin Young Sook, and Ok Joo Hyun will perform at the Blue Square Samsung Electronics Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul until November 12th. Ticket prices range from 60,000 to 140,000 won. XML: Y

2017 Musical Festival in Galaxy

http://tv.naver.com/v/2070565

dinsta

• xxbitter_divinexx changed the title to Upcoming Drama - I'm not a Robot - Uhm Ki Joon 엄기준

I'm not a robot UKJ trailer

drama stills ~

'로봇이 아니야' 측 '유승호-엄기준-채수빈, 현장에서 사이 좋아' 

Spoiler

20171116000227_5a0c5702cd381_1.jpg

Spoiler

이미지중앙

Spoiler

418469_328231_4522.jpg

Spoiler

Seo Hyeorim x Uhm Kijoon reunion

201711161840774919_5a0d60687b364.jpg

Spoiler

Eum Geun - joon told his instagram on the 16th, " I came to see 'Rebecca' performance , and now I have one picture .

In the public photos, there are images of Um Ki-jun and Seo Hurim who are staring at the camera together. A bright smile of two people grabs the eyes of the viewers.

Meanwhile, Um Ki-joon and Seo Hyo-rim's in 2008 shows된 KBS2 드라마 '그들이 사는 세상'에서 커플 연기로 호흡을 맞춘 바 있다.

[The World That They Live In]

Kim Dongjun x Uhm Kijoon

201711111945774064_5a06d6409749d.jpg

Spoiler

[OSEN = Kim Soo-hyung] Actor Um Ki-joon is getting popular with the musical "Rebecca" performance , and his friendship with young actor Kim Dong-joon attracts attention .

Actor Um Ki Jun has posted a photo today, through his personal stargam.

He said, "Rebecca see on dongjun this - sooner or later a cup Let" is with the short story, the musical make-up and pose with Kim Dongjun came to own one, especially finger V to and smiling innocently smiles to the appearance of Kim Dongjun fans Let's build it. 

A lot of fans who watched it showed various reactions such as "I did not know you were friendly", "I look good in front of you", "I'll cheer up the remaining performances, and fighting"

Instagram Updates  ~ 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• xxbitter_divinexx changed the title to Uhm Ki Joon 엄기준 | Ongoing Drama - I'm not a Robot -

Congrats Uhm Kijoon~!! 

[Best Character Award- Cha Minho/Sunho (Defendant)]

uhm-ki-joon3-540x303.jpg

[Oh! Strong Focus] Um Ki-jun, "the real master of this fantasy" 

[OSEN = Ji Hye Hye] "I have a target owner in my mind. Criteria Oh, this is yours. "

Last month, 31 days afternoon broadcast the 2017 SBS acting suspicious targets in the target actorintellect with a drama defendants' respiratorymentioned actor Um Ki-joon focused ahead of family and shared the joy of the award. "There is a separate object of mind. Um Ki-jun, who met through the defendant. I learned a lot while we were together, "said Ji-sung to his critics.

It was deserved to be praised for the elegance of the intellectual who commented on Um Ji-joon, who played the act together when he received the object. However, the viewer who viewed the "defendant" was 100-prof. Eum Ki-jun in the "defendant" Cha Minho and the role of the favorite role in the ghost of a demon character created a demon character. 

Um Ji-joon is a hidden accomplice of the defendant. In early '2017, the defendant, Um Ki-jun, transformed into a car-driving Min-ho. The expression of the evil Eun Ki-jun, who seemed to be pissed but laughed, made the defendant a thriller. It is not twice or more that the 'defendant' viewers have hit the back of the head because of Um Ji - joon 's character.

201801010853779096_5a4980d1888ea.jpg

He has been steadily renewing his life as a villain. Eum Ki-jun, who played a murderer in the 'Ghost' role as Cho Hyun-min, also played a role in the 'Golden Cross' and 'Mask Survey'. However, in 'Defendant', Um Ji-joon, who received a big applause while showing the performance that has surpassed the acting one-dimensional. For his transformation, he is in the middle of running MBC 'Robots,' a robot engineer who is acting as a sympathetic empathy.

No matter what anyone says, Eum Ki-jun's 2017 was a defendant. But his performance at the awards ceremony was unbelievable. I won the best character prize of the year, but it was a disappointment to viewers who expected to win more awards. Only the opinion of the winner of the intellect was able to save the regret of viewers.

Although martial arts were sad, the performance of Um Ki-jun, who acknowledged the object, is deeply embedded in the minds of viewers. It is now challenging to change into various characters as well as villains. In addition to the transformation of 'Not a robot', MBC entertainment program 'Oji's Wizard' has been showing the charm of human umbrella which has not been shown yet.

Will Eum Ki-jun, who is expanding his character spectrum through acting, will be able to spend the year ending in full mourning in 2018? I feel sorry for the first president in 2017, but I am sure he will be the busiest winner in 2018.

[SC Focus] "Intellect in mind" ... Eum Ki-jun, the character is not satisfied 

Spoiler

[Sports reporter Baek Ji Eun reporter] actor Um Ki Jun received the character prize of the year in SBS acting object. On December 31, 2017, the SBS Acting Awards ceremony was held at the Sangmyung SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea. On this day, Eun Ki-joon was awarded the acting character of the year as "defendant". He said, "I do not know what to say, I am a villain in the character of life, is a villain, is it good? I was happy while playing the defendant, and I tried to enjoy the villain. 
The audience was disappointed with the award of Um Ki Jun's character. He would do that Um Ki-jun 'defendant' in favor of the car, Cha Min-ho role to act as a surge of dramatic tension raised. When delighting tea preference, he delicately portrayed the dilemma of a son who was human but could not escape from the shadow of his father, and when he played Cha Minho, he made his hand sweat by exploding the twisted desire and inferiority of the psycho pass murderer. If his solid performance was not backed up, the quality of the 'defendant' itself would have fallen as well, and the ineptitude and revenge of his intellect would not have received any resilience. So the viewers suggested that Eun Ki - jun would not be awarded at least the Grand Prize. However, it is not only winning the newly-awarded character prize, but also showing the disappointment. "The defendant 's team will be looking at this award somewhere, and if this award is a gift for the new year, I have a friend who I met through a "defendant", and I knew that he was a friend of Eom Gi Jun while acting like a friend of a "defendant." Despite being a villain, it would not have been easy for anyone to play such a villain. I'll do it for you. " Clearly, in the minds of the intellect and viewers, That's why it's so bad that he ended up winning the character prize.

Spoiler

-I'm not a robot -

Spoiler

Spoiler

interview 

• xxbitter_divinexx changed the title to Uhm Ki Joon 엄기준
  • 2 months later...

I'm Not a Robot Director's Cut Blue-ray / DVD Cafe and Instagram were opened.

Please visit them and participate in the Imaginary Demand Survey.

• 5 months later...

Eom Ki-joon reunites with Defendant team for new SBS medical drama

by tipsymocha

eomkijoon-thoracicsurgery.jpg

Spoiler

Fans of last year’s Defendant will be happy to hear that the show’s PD and writer duo will be joining forces once again for an upcoming medical show. And that another Defendant alum, Eom Ki-joon (I’m Not a Robot), has confirmed a role in the drama, quite literally titled Thoracic Surgery. Thankfully, it’s still a working title that’s subject to change, so I’m hoping they get a better name before they start their run.

The drama’s tagline reads “two lives but just one heart,” which I suspect might be a reference to Go Soo’s (The Fortress) character, a fellow in the thoracic surgery department, whose mother is waiting for a viable heart for a transplant. He’ll come up against Eom Ki-joon’s character, a full-fledged surgeon in the same department who is renowned for his skills but doesn’t receive the respect he deserves because of his less-than-prestigious academic background. The two start out on good terms, with Go Soo looking up to him, but when Eom Ki-joon’s character decides to grab an opportunity to better his life and career, they start going down different paths.

Eom Ki-joon may not be pulling double duty this time with dual twin roles, but his character description sounds like something right up his alley, and I look forward to seeing him go up against Go Soo. I’m also waiting to see who will fill the female lead role, described as someone “living a second life due to a miracle,” but so far, I’m liking the cast and trust that this director (Jo Young-kwang) and writers (Choi Soo-jin, Choi Chang-hwan) will create a compelling story.

Thoracic Surgery is slated to take over SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday slot sometime in September.

Go Soo, Uhm Ki Joon, Seo Ji Hye, And More Hold First Script Reading For “Two Lives One Heart”

The new SBS drama “Two Lives One Heart” recently revealed photos from its script read-through with the cast.

“Two Lives One Heart” tells the story of cardiothoracic surgeons who must balance their personal lives with the life-and-death situations they see play out before them every day on the operating table. The drama features the reunion of the director and screenwriters from hit 2017 show “Defendant.”

two-lives-one-heart.jpg

two-lives-one-heart-1.jpg

Spoiler

The script reading took place in early August. Director Jo Young Kwang introduced the meeting with the words, “Other directors told me that casting is half the battle when it comes to dramas, but this is the first time that I’ve really understood that. Everyone who has been cast for this drama is amazing and I’m grateful to have you all here.”

Lead actor Go Soo said, “I hope that we can give people comfort through the drama until the very end.” Uhm Ki Joon and Seo Ji Hye both promised to work hard and Jung Bo Suk said, “Let’s film this drama with fun, passion, and humor.”

Jo Young Kwang added, “People might say, ‘Another medical drama?’ But medical dramas contain all of the extremes of humanity and everything in between.”

The rest of the cast includes Kim Ye Won, Nam Gyung Eup, Ahn Nae Sang, Jang So Yeon, Cha Soon Bae, Lee Duk Hee, Choi Dae Hoon, Jo Jae Yoon, Jung Hee Tae, Son Kwang Up, Park Kyung Hye, Jung Yoo Min, and Nam Tae Boo.

“Two Lives One Heart” will air after the end of “Your Honor” sometime in September.

TEASERS

Spoiler

Spoiler

• 10 months later...

Hi! I’m old fan but new here ~

I’m his fan since Dream high. He’s my most favorite cast there but I knew him before on Good job Good Job with Park chae rim(?) 

UKJ is so amazing actor and performer, My dream is to watch him in musical theater. 

Archived