[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maia-chan

I'VE SEEN IT... AND I SADFHUSAFUSAFDKJSAFSAJDF LOVE IT 8D

Did you get the limited version? With the extra eito skit?

Yes I have it! Damn it they're so much funnier, and longer! :D And remember what Ryo said in Dohmoto Kyoudai a few months back, about him being bad at adlibbing? It's so true! Watching the eito rangers in both the LIVE disc n the bonus disc made it all so clear...EVERYBODY adlibbed & improvised...everybody BUT Ryo! :P

THE EXTRA EITO SKIT IS SO MUCH MORE FUNNIER THAN THE ONE FROM THE FIRST DISC~ XDD

I love how they all cant stop giggling. ESPECIALLY OKURA, HOMGZ, HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE GIGGLES AND LAUGHS <3

Anyways, here are some Kanjani8 official pics from the FTON tour. THEY ARE MINE, I SCANNED THEM. SO IF YOU TAKE FROM HERE, PREASE CREDIT ME AS CHERISH-KUSANO@LIVEJOURNAL.COM

k81ig0.png

k82vs7.png

k83cd4.png

k84jr8.png

If you want to see Yassu and Okura official pics from their fall tour, visit my LJ~ AND SAME THING GOES FOR THOSE SCANS AS WELL. IF YOU TAKE, CREDIT ME AS CHERISH-KUSANO@LIVEJOURNAL.COM

Guest r/-inbow

thanks for scanning the photos Stef <3! they look great! dont like Subaru's hair though XD ah i really like theier position of the eito ranger pose. *thinks of where Uchi would go if he was there* ....next to subaru maybe? facing the other direction so their arms would cross and make a X? XDDD

Heat up! was awesome but irohabushi was so short and there was no Heavenly Pyscho :(! I love love love the F-T-O perf though <3 During mugendai, it's always so touching when the fans sing along (= last but not least,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY SUBARU

mr. handsome, keep up your awesome voice up! You will always be considered one of the best singers in the jimusho to me. and stop harassing poor Yasu XDD; i wish you a great con today celebrating with your fans! Have a great 25th birthday you oyaji <3 subaru, do i get a present for having the same bday as you? XDDD

OOPS, I FORGOT TO WISH BARU-CHAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUBARU!! WHEEE!!! <33333

Have a greeeaattt birthday, Subaru! HAVE LOTS OF FUN! ^_^ AND SAME AS WHAT DEBBIE SAID... STOP HARASSING KACHIN!!! rofl!

OMG, Debbie, I love the Naniwa Iroha Bushi performance!! IT IS TEH AWESOME!!! lol! Ryo-chan sounds so good during it. I swear, Kanjani8 would make such a hot and awesome rock band! XD And Tacchon looks soo... YUMMY.. on the drums *giggles*

BUT OMG, I KNOW >< NO HEAVENLY PSYCHO! ;o;

(DEBBIE, IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY, TOO? :w00t:)

I'VE SEEN IT... AND I SADFHUSAFUSAFDKJSAFSAJDF LOVE IT 8D

Did you get the limited version? With the extra eito skit?

sadly no >< i had to d/l it :unsure: stupid SAT >_____________<

could you cap some scenes from the extra skit in the LE for me steph? *begs*

wow... thank you so much for the scans!!! i'll comet more on your lj xD

and HAPPY BDAY TO BARU!!!!

My computer doesnt play DVDs so I cant cap.. but I could try to rip it for you, if you want :)

Guest Maia-chan

OOPS, I FORGOT TO WISH BARU-CHAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUBARU!! WHEEE!!! <33333

Have a greeeaattt birthday, Subaru! HAVE LOTS OF FUN! ^_^ AND SAME AS WHAT DEBBIE SAID... STOP HARASSING KACHIN!!! rofl!

OMG, Debbie, I love the Naniwa Iroha Bushi performance!! IT IS TEH AWESOME!!! lol! Ryo-chan sounds so good during it. I swear, Kanjani8 would make such a hot and awesome rock band! XD And Tacchon looks soo... YUMMY.. on the drums *giggles*

BUT OMG, I KNOW >< NO HEAVENLY PSYCHO! ;o;

(DEBBIE, IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY, TOO? :w00t:)

Eito are definitely THE ROCKSTARS of the moment! watching Heat Up made me believe they could go so high! :D

Guest Maia-chan

And yes of course, otanjoubi omedetou to my favourite eito, my little darling, my heart n soul (OK, the last one is pretty corny :P )

But still, happy 25th birthday, and keep singing with that beautiful voice of yours! :D Say, what would your eito friends give you this year?

Here, I ripped the extra eito skit for you. If anyone else wants it, here it is. Prease credit me if you share anywhere else.

Extra Eito Skit

Guest hiroko_666

sorry~ big pix

oricon061002_01.jpg

oricon061002_04.jpg

oricon061002_03.jpg

yoko has such cute expressions XD0

s_ladyself061003_01.jpg

s_myojo0611_14a.jpg

popolo0611_temp2.jpg

omg~ these pix must bt RILI OLD :D

250961472_76d4c5ce39_o.jpg

250961473_947f5daf6e_o.jpg

credits: vendy

I LOVE how they r always so smiley and happy^0^ ~~K8 DAISUKI!!!

s_popolo0611_08.jpg

s_popolo0611_07.jpg

subaruuuuuuu~~ ;)

s_popolo0611_15.jpg

s_popolo0611_10.jpg

s_popolo0611_02.jpg

Guest Maia-chan

^ the pictures og Maru, Yasu, and Ryo when they were young are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute. thanks for all those pix

That must be when they were B.I.G West...no wonder they're all so close, imagine growing up around the same people for 9 years now! :)

Why is Ryo in 2 groups??

and one of these men really really scares me :wacko:

Ryo and Uchi are in both NEWS and Kanjani8.. because they just are. They both were in Kanjani8 at first but when NEWS was formed , Johnny put Ryo and Uchi in there but he didnt intend to debut them as a group. They were just formed to promote the volleyball tournaments (like kittyGYM). But they were so successful that Johnny then decided to debut them as an official group.. and ta-da, from then on, both Ryo and Uchi were apart of two groups. It really wasnt their decision, it was Johnny's.

Archived