[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest Insomnia

Subaru's bun is missed, because it's so cute. x33 Thanks for the scans, Maia!

I KNOWWW~~~ TT___________________TT *cries a river*

>_< they take so much money for shipping XO besides, our new house doesn't have a stable address because the area is new XO *kills herself*

Ah, that sucks. Shipping fee is certainly a lot, but sometimes you can't help it. xD

Guys, have you listened to "It's My Soul" yet? It's such a catchy song, I love it! Who else anticipates for the PV and performances!!?? 8DDvv

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UUUWAAAAAAAAAAH that Ryo and Maru and Tacchon and OH THE WHOLE BAND'S CLOSE UPS ARE HOOOOOOOOOOT!!! *FLAILS* ♥♥♥♥

Thanks for Baru's picspam :D he's so HOTTTT!! and really special! ♥

here's a graphic I made stupid but it's Baru ♥

Barus-Bday.png

お誕生日おめでどうすばる~♪~♫

oh it's my birthday now, I'm EXCITED XDDDDDDD

Guest Insomnia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUBARU!! Happy Anniversary 8!! This day should mark their 3rd nationwide debut anniversary. YAY!!

I am late, but w/e. xD Love the mini picspam btw.

Annnd Happy Birthday Decielo! How awesome to have your birthday right after Baru's. xDD

omgwthxdcs5xw4.th.jpg

What is up with 8? 8D Even if they look something close to strippers, I can't help but love their gei. This is supposedly their new PV outfit. 8DDD

^ Omg when I first saw those outfits, I thought of Hard Gay XD But that's awesome bcuz Hard Gay is my hero and I love Eito so that equals like asdlfjakltj klfjsdlfj WINNNNNN lol

I'm so jazzed for the PV now. I thought the wife-beater, shorts, and goofy hat was weird enough for Eito in ZoM. This takes the cake 8D PV PLZ KTHX~

Guest Maia-chan

UUUWAAAAAAAAAAH that Ryo and Maru and Tacchon and OH THE WHOLE BAND'S CLOSE UPS ARE HOOOOOOOOOOT!!! *FLAILS* ♥♥♥♥

Thanks for Baru's picspam :D he's so HOTTTT!! and really special! ♥

here's a graphic I made stupid but it's Baru ♥

Barus-Bday.png

お誕生日おめでどうすばる~♪~♫

oh it's my birthday now, I'm EXCITED XDDDDDDD

OWH! I love that Baru graphic! :)

And otanjoubi omedetou to you!

Annnd Happy Birthday Decielo! How awesome to have your birthday right after Baru's. xDD

omgwthxdcs5xw4.th.jpg

What is up with 8? 8D Even if they look something close to strippers, I can't help but love their gei. This is supposedly their new PV outfit. 8DDD

THANK YOUUU :DD it's really great to have a birthday after Subaru XDD if only I was there with him I'd celebrate all night with Ryo XDDDDDD

oh they look hilarious XDD I DEMAND A NEW PV NOOOW! >o<

OWH! I love that Baru graphic!

And otanjoubi omedetou to you!

oh thanks :D it's pretty because it's Baru chan :D

ARIGATOU ♥

KAWAIIIIII~ >,< I want big pictures now! T____T;

those covers are great!! I MIGHT trying to make this my first Eito merchandise!!!!!!!!!! but I want the limited edition not the regular I want both actually >8DDDD

Guest Maia-chan

As I've said before, Pink slapped them due to the others cheating on each other with him around. Haha.

The covers are so cute, homg. 8DDD

LOL! I tell ya, 8 is probably the only group where everybody can pair up with each other without being awkward! Everybody can be with everybody it's awesome! :D

Here first bts from Yukan, credits to thanks to Akanishi_rocks from Asianfanatics

163043_591535563.jpg

163707_561782568.jpg

Yokoyama Yu (Kikumasamune Seishiro) in front of Kikumasamune hospital

Not much but hope you like it!!

Guest Maia-chan
Here first bts from Yukan, credits to thanks to Akanishi_rocks from Asianfanatics 163043_591535563.jpg163707_561782568.jpgYokoyama Yu (Kikumasamune Seishiro) in front of Kikumasamune hospital Not much but hope you like it!!
Thanks! I'd love to get more close up pics of Yoko next! :)Scans from the latest Myojo! :)myojonov07kanjani1as1.jpgmyojonov07hina2kd5.jpgmyojonov07subaru3jm2.jpgmyojonov07yasu4gm0.jpg

Guest nghister

I think this is my first post in here? =x

Anyhoo, I'm not an avid fan of Kanjani8 but their music is refreshing compared to other younger JE groups. ^ ^

Maybe it's because I'm in love with Subaru's voice<3

Just wondering, is this the first time Subaru is growing a goatee? I still wonder if he will totally grow one out or not.. and if it's a good thing?

Guest Maia-chan

I think this is my first post in here? =x

Anyhoo, I'm not an avid fan of Kanjani8 but their music is refreshing compared to other younger JE groups. ^ ^

Maybe it's because I'm in love with Subaru's voice<3

Just wondering, is this the first time Subaru is growing a goatee? I still wonder if he will totally grow one out or not.. and if it's a good thing?

Subaru is LOVE! :P I don't hate his goatee but i hope he'll grow out of it soon! I love his boyish (or girlish) looks! :)

And oh minna, seems like Subaru and Ryo kissed for real this time in Okinawa haha!

Guest Decielo

Subaru is LOVE! :P I don't hate his goatee but i hope he'll grow out of it soon! I love his boyish (or girlish) looks! :)

And oh minna, seems like Subaru and Ryo kissed for real this time in Okinawa haha!

Goatee??? SUBARU?? *kills herself for not seeing it*!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!??!?!?!!??????!

Archived