[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest shibutani

^ LOLOLOL~ it is already happenning with me alive XDD

>.< besides I have a question... your nickname is Shibutani... your Avatar is Okura... you claimed Yassu and Uchi~ aren't you a bit of a player here?? XDD *bricked*

just stop running after our husbands XDD

That's because I love all of them :Dv

I never meant to be the player xD It's not part of my nature xD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Maru, why did you not take off your shirt, too? XD For some reason, even though he's not shirtless, Yoko looks the hottest ;3 Well, him and Tacchon of course bcuz I'm just so biased 8Dv. I love how Tacchon is barely showing skin... such a tease! *dies* lol

Guest Insomnia

Team Metabolic ;(( I think Maru needs to show more skin... he's too covered. ): They all look smexy, still. OH 8.

And if no one's claiming Hina, I WILL. 3Baka owns my soul, except Maia-chan got to Subaru first. xDDD

AND NEW SINGLE!!! YEEEEESSS!! "It's My Soul" is the title, and they're also going to show up on Hey Hey Hey and Utaban sometime soon... not sure when but they're already done with the shooting/recording. 8DD EDIT: Oh yeah, Heyx3 will air on October 15th, I think. EDITEDITEDIT: OCTOBER 8th!!! YEAHHH!!

So that's what the big announcement was going to be? A NEW SINGLE?! (lol, I clearly havent visited LJ yet XD)

Yey! Awesome! 8Dv There goes more of my money though lol~ I like the title :3

Guest Maia-chan

Team Metabolic ;(( I think Maru needs to show more skin... he's too covered. ): They all look smexy, still. OH 8.

And if no one's claiming Hina, I WILL. 3Baka owns my soul, except Maia-chan got to Subaru first. xDDD

AND NEW SINGLE!!! YEEEEESSS!! "It's My Soul" is the title, and they're also going to show up on Hey Hey Hey and Utaban sometime soon... not sure when but they're already done with the shooting/recording. 8DD EDIT: Oh yeah, Heyx3 will air on October 15th, I think.

Yay for new single! :P

Well you're too late! You're lucky that I don't get to claim Yoko first too...

Guest Insomnia

I guess it's fair then. Whee~ 8DD

So that's what the big announcement was going to be? A NEW SINGLE?! (lol, I clearly havent visited LJ yet XD)

Yey! Awesome! 8Dv There goes more of my money though lol~ I like the title :3

Yes the big news. 8Dvv I didn't think it was going to be release this soon. idk. They keep getting busier, even when the tour's coming to an end. At least they're not having all three items coming out in one month, that would be horrible (money-wiiiise)!

*drops dead* OMG RYO! that's just......... eito O_O those pictures are.......I mean....... as;kfjhjdhg; lkfjhlkfhj l;fjh 'fdhk ♥♥♥ I think Tacchon is really shy *pinches his cheeks* XDD

OMG! Eitos have a New SINGLE? OCTOBER 15?? >< I can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit~~~~

LOL Shibutani, I LOVE ALL EITOS TOO ♥ but still biased to Ryo xDD

Guest shibutani

Haha xD I guess my excuse then is pretty lame. Because if we're in here the first place, of course we'd all love EITO! ;Pv

I believe if Ohkura unbuttoned just that one button, he'd make some major fangirls nosebleed. Just look at the grown chipmunk xp

Guest Maia-chan

*drops dead* OMG RYO! that's just......... eito O_O those pictures are.......I mean....... as;kfjhjdhg; lkfjhlkfhj l;fjh 'fdhk ♥♥♥ I think Tacchon is really shy *pinches his cheeks* XDD OMG! Eitos have a New SINGLE? OCTOBER 15?? >< I can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit~~~~LOL Shibutani, I LOVE ALL EITOS TOO ♥ but still biased to Ryo xDD
October 17th, actually! :)

More scans from Potato!

potatooct07subaru7fn0.jpgpotatooct07ohkura8xl2.jpgpotatooct07yu9gj8.jpgpotatooct07yasu10nd3.jpg

I believe if Ohkura unbuttoned just that one button, he'd make some major fangirls nosebleed. Just look at the grown chipmunk xp

Oh, I'd definitely suffer from excessive loss of blood if he undid that last button *dies* XD

I love how sweet and happy Yasu looks while he's getting prettied up :3

those two really make me want to quit school and change majors so that I'd become their stylist!!!! >x<

OMG~ look at how HOT RYO IS! >.< so cuuuuute ♥ that outfit makes him really so cuuute! >.< someone please ban me from this thread at least until I get better!

I've had major nosebleeds until my nose got infected and now >x< Ryo is killing me again! X______X

Guest Insomnia

Yoko is confirmed to be in Yukan Club! :)

Now I have more reason to watch it.

Yoko will over shine the rest of the cast. ;DD I also cannot wait!

Oi, Subaru should appear in dramas too. He IS really good. 'Tis a shame. )):

Archived