[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest TygrrLilly

^^

I love how the next thing he says when he realizes that was just filmed is something to the tune of "Crap! I'm on screen!" in English.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinn

^

hahah i know..

i love how ryo just give a big smile to the camera xDDD

he can always get away w/ those inappropirate/mean comments xPP

Guest Maia-chan

^ yes that clip is so funny ! "NAISU OPPAI" pervs~

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/17/13561465863bn.jpg

Tacchon looks out of place in that pic. I agree with switching Subaru & him!

haha yes everyone please join SK8~!!

Whichever way it was with K8, they can be put in any order, ANY order, and there'll always be much love among all of them! :P I recognize at the moment this pic was taken though, Maru & Yassan are like in love with Subaru around that time, and that's probably how the Ryo-Ohkura thing started! Oh my, me and my imagination...excue me! :P

Guest oh!kura

Thanks for sharing the Duet scans~ I saw the other ones, but havent seen the Duet scans yet ^_____^

HAHAHAHA Hina is freaking ripped, dude. Hina is hot :lol:

I feel like playing in a kiddie pool with Yassu and Tacchon *snickers*

OhYass fangirl forsuuuuurrrreeee <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maia-chan

Thanks for sharing the Duet scans~ I saw the other ones, but havent seen the Duet scans yet ^_____^

HAHAHAHA Hina is freaking ripped, dude. Hina is hot :lol:

I feel like playing in a kiddie pool with Yassu and Tacchon *snickers*

OhYass fangirl forsuuuuurrrreeee <3

I so agree with you! Hina plus topless is really really HOT! :blush: The man really got the body, ne. Heard from a fan who went to the FTON concert that Hina was topless duirng encore...I really hope we could see this in the DVD! :P

Guest ThinkBig

Awwwww I've been out of it for the pass year and haven't paid enough attention to my Japanese music groups.

What happened to Uchi? Why has he been suspended?

Guest yuans7love

Awwwww I've been out of it for the pass year and haven't paid enough attention to my Japanese music groups.

What happened to Uchi? Why has he been suspended?

^he was suspended for underage drinking last july i believe

yea..when is uchi coming back??? he was suspended last year rite??/

^i heard he's coming back in september the month of his brithday!! yay~... hopefully haha

i love love love kanjani8!!! they're such a fun group<333

ryo's my favorite and then i think yoko 'cause he's so funny and cute!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maia-chan

^he was suspended for underage drinking last july i believe

^i heard he's coming back in september the month of his brithday!! yay~... hopefully haha

i love love love kanjani8!!! they're such a fun group<333

ryo's my favorite and then i think yoko 'cause he's so funny and cute!!!

Yoko is truly beautiful! :rolleyes: I'm currently looking at pics of him since he was young, and he was like SOOOO PRETTTTY! :blush:

Guest Maia-chan

The national tour will start on 10 September, so happy! :D And Subaru will have some kind of solo concert about 10 days before that, after so many years! :) I definitely will be there for one of Subaru's performances, but I can't choose which venue to go for the national tour. Maybe Hiroshima and Kobe? Yeah, right! Two cities I've never been to!

And of course, rumor has it that there will be a new single soming out in September! The boys are really having it great these days!

Guest oh!kura

The national tour will start on 10 September, so happy! :D And Subaru will have some kind of solo concert about 10 days before that, after so many years!

Okura is supposed to join Subaru but just as the "band" or whatever. I keep seeing 'Subaru with Okura band' everywhere. I'm not sure if its just Okura (I'm actually hoping its Kanjimi3) but no one has mentioned anyone else yet.. just Subaru and Tacchon.

Guest Maia-chan

Okura is supposed to join Subaru but just as the "band" or whatever. I keep seeing 'Subaru with Okura band' everywhere. I'm not sure if its just Okura (I'm actually hoping its Kanjimi3) but no one has mentioned anyone else yet.. just Subaru and Tacchon.

yeah, I hope it's Kanjimi3 too, even as a band...maybe it's a new name for Subaru BAND? :D btw, it IS going to be Subaru's solo show, about time! :P

Guest Maia-chan

Kanjani8's concert dvd will be released September 6th. The dvd is called Heat Up!

Regular Edition

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TEBH-38

Limited Edition (comes with a bonus dvd)

http://202.234.167.56/(mint)/detailview.html?KEY=TEBH-28

I pre-ordered mine (limited edition, DUH) this morning 8D

I pre-ordered the limited edition too! Just couldn't resist the temptation :blush: After all, the limited edition has the final performance by the Rangers, doesn't it?

I saw Mezamashi News the other day, they're covering the summer musical "Another's ANOTHER". I was so depressed coz' I couldn't get the tickets to watch this! :( I so hope this will be released on a DVD, though the percentage of that would be...small!

Guest oh!kura

I cant wait til it releases! I'm way to antsy to be patient! XD

I saw that~ I noticed that Yoko has become quite the mr. chubbykins lately. LOL. Nonetheless, he's still so cute. And he changed his hairstyle yet again. HE LOOKS SO FUNKY. rofl. But still cute! <3

And not to mention Tacchon's hair is darker. HELLA DIGGIN IT 8D

Guest Maia-chan

I cant wait til it releases! I'm way to antsy to be patient! XD

I saw that~ I noticed that Yoko has become quite the mr. chubbykins lately. LOL. Nonetheless, he's still so cute. And he changed his hairstyle yet again. HE LOOKS SO FUNKY. rofl. But still cute! <3

And not to mention Tacchon's hair is darker. HELLA DIGGIN IT 8D

Yeah, I dig Ohkura's hair too! :P And no matter how Yoko keeps changing his hairstyle, I can't help but love him still... :blush:

Well, news is there will be an official manga release for K8, title is Honma ni Kanjani8...I can't wait to get my hands on this too!

Guest oh!kura

Tacchon looks so much younger with black hair (its black now, right? LOL). AND IT MAKES HIM LOOK 10x HOTTER =D

I heard about the manga release. Its gonna be in Betsufure, like NEWS' manga ここでNEWSです. Cant wait to see K8's! ^_____^

As for their new single coming out... havent heard any news of a release date yet but all I know is that the title of the song is called Samurai Blues. They've been performing it during their new musical. I'M DIGGIN THE TITLE, IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA BE TOTEZ AWESOME 8D

Archived