[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest Maia-chan

ROFL! Yeah, sure, Yassan can be your pet. hahahahah~ And Tacchon is my K8 hubby. :lol:

I actually liked Subaru's permed hair! haha! It reminds me of Kusano's permed hair (omg, even in K8, I think of Kusano XD). But I like his hair when its flat, like in the Spirits dvd. hehehe

I'm bad! I can't get my hands off everyone in K8, even Tacchon :P You see, Subaru will always be my love, but there are 7 more guys who are vying for my attention I gotta have them all! :D Haha ok, that's some fangirl rambling there. I'll just stop.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest r/-inbow

^ naw all fangirl rambles are welcomed~ XD

CONGRATULATIONS TO K8 FOR GETTING #2 ON THE ORICON CHART ON THE FIRST DAY OF RELEASE!!

did you guys see the ∞SAKAおばちゃんROCK perf on Shokura. omg that song and dance is so addicting!! i think eito had too much fun playing wtih their costume during the MC part XD hihas the full PV been released yet? i've only seen the honjani version of it o___o; it's very....interseting *cough* i wish it was more high-budget though =_= the weird obachan picture floating across the screen is soooo cheap XDDD

vlcsnap-34360.jpg

Yoko's hair looks really nice on him~

vlcsnap-34489.jpg

haha adorable

vlcsnap-34863.jpg

YAY!! It's the Sukiyanen Osaka sun!! .....with a purple wig o___o

vlcsnap-36290.jpg

fans dressed like obachans. cute.

vlcsnap-36036.jpg

........O_o;

ok totally random but....

vlcsnap-329253.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOEY TEEEE!!! i think we all know who he is? XDDD (wtf did he really join JE, i thought he was just a special guest...)

Guest oh!kura

WHOA, WTF! JOEY TEE AGAIN! *O* Did he really join JE? Thats cool if he did! ROFL

Awww poo! I loved Yoko's hair >< Oh well, he's still cute <3 lol

Guest r/-inbow

yes hahaha! He is from LA. i heard that he won a dance competition? he was a guest back in that one ep of Shokura where Tegoshi was the producer....now it seems that he's in some group called Big Four (is this group new? never heard of it before). maybe he's in Japan temporarily since it's summer in america?

from 1/15/06 SC

vlcsnap-603856.jpg

eh he looks better w/ short hair. haha his shirt says west side XP;; ghetto kid.

vlcsnap-606748.jpg

ok Joey Tee introduced himself in english & Ryo 'translated' it. 「僕の名前はJOEYです。錦戸くんは尊敬します。」 "my name is joey tee and i look up to Nishikido-kun" XDDD 違う亮。。。(笑) definitely NOT what Joey said XD

Guest rehtse

I love them doing the OSAKA OBAACHAN ROCK~~~~~~ hilarious! Their costume makes them look like cave man, no!? XD And that sun with the purple afro! LMAO Oh~ Yoko's hair is really nice here! The color complements his fair skin :D

Hahahhaa~ Ryo is such an idiot! <3

Guest oh!kura

I laughed so hard when I heard Ryo "translate" what Joey said. XD He's such a dork~ ROFL. But man, Joey is such a lucky kid! Too bad JE doesnt invite girls.. or else I'd do some sorta dance competition so they'd notice me and bring me there HAHAHAHA

Guest vanggirlie

so that's what ryo said after Joey introduced himself. i'm going to go back and rewatch that part.

Guest oh!kura

IN CASE NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN IT YET......

I present to you, K8's PV for Osaka Obachan Rock!

KANJANI8 - Osaka Obachan Rock PV

credits: angel_yuya @ LJ, me for uploading

PS. I'm probably being totally biased but... TACCHON AND YASSAN ARE SO THE CUTEST IN THIS PV <33333

Guest vanggirlie

actually i thought yassan, tacchon, ryo, and subaru were particularly pretty.

i love ryo's hair in the pv.

Guest hiroko_666

^ naw all fangirl rambles are welcomed~ XD

CONGRATULATIONS TO K8 FOR GETTING #2 ON THE ORICON CHART ON THE FIRST DAY OF RELEASE!!

did you guys see the ∞SAKAおばちゃんROCK perf on Shokura. omg that song and dance is so addicting!! i think eito had too much fun playing wtih their costume during the MC part XD hihas the full PV been released yet? i've only seen the honjani version of it o___o; it's very....interseting *cough* i wish it was more high-budget though =_= the weird obachan picture floating across the screen is soooo cheap XDDD

yay!!^^ CONGRATZ!!! KANJANI8 SAIKO!!!

162297198_c61a4a9f18_o.jpg

vlcsnap-606748.jpg

ok Joey Tee introduced himself in english & Ryo 'translated' it. 「僕の名前はJOEYです。錦戸くんは尊敬します。」 "my name is joey tee and i look up to Nishikido-kun" XDDD 違う亮。。。(笑) definitely NOT what Joey said XD

Ryo looks yummy in dis pic XD~!!! him and his tongue! XD

IN CASE NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN IT YET......

I present to you, K8's PV for Osaka Obachan Rock!

KANJANI8 - Osaka Obachan Rock PV

credits: angel_yuya @ LJ, me for uploading

PS. I'm probably being totally biased but... TACCHON AND YASSAN ARE SO THE CUTEST IN THIS PV <33333

THX for da link!! *dling*....^^"

credits: vendy TADA-RYO love~

or00.jpg

or02.jpg

CUTE!!!!

or03.jpg

or07.jpg

or08.jpg

Guest vanggirlie

congratulations to K8 for getting #2 on the oricon.

ryo and tacchon took each others pic in that one pic where ryo is kneeling and a closeup of tacchon's face. right? thats pretty cool but wonder what ryo was thinking to do that pose. he's still good looking as ever.

i like ryuichi/ryochi more but tada-ryo is also very good.

Guest r/-inbow

Ryo x Tacchon is adorable. did you guys read Ryo's Jweb where he put that riddle about Tacchon after watching Da Vinci Code? XDD I like OhYass too >w<

omg that PV was so on crack. i love it XD~

watched the MS perf. holy crap, those AKB48 girls that were on MS also; i dont like them *bitter* U_U;;;; the boys had so much energy! O_O; so much backdancers hehe.XD;;; i so saw a black kid in the crowd of backdancers o_o;;; omg it's like the black kid who pwned Jin in english! anyway. anyone know what the talk part in the middle is of? i caught something about sweaters, ping pong, takoyaki party and green peas??? wtf. i dunno XDDD~

Guest NovaMania

i knew i'd seen a thread here~ wow i haven't been to soompi in months (ok maybe not that long)

ORICON #2 YATTA!!! too bad B'z had to release theirs on the same day -_- give eito a chance! o well i'm happy with #2 considering the other ppl below that on the chart

and i love their new single. Osaka romanesque is touching no matter when i hear it because of Spirits. I really want to watch the harucon >_< they have eito ranger on it!

and thanks for scanning the booklet, i haven't seen it yet. there's a pic of yoko that looks so powerful and trustworthy~

MS perf was awesome~ they were so happy lol. i love the stage. that song is so addictive, what i wouldn't give to dress like and obasan and dance like the other young girls with them~ they're really getting popular, tears, i hope Uchi comes back soon. can't wait till the DVD for con comes out

Guest MiVALENTyNE

they're so awesome!! and kawaii and hot~~!!

Kanjani8~~!! Haven't seen them for a long while.. ^^

glad you made the thread. thanx.

Guest Maia-chan

actually i thought yassan, tacchon, ryo, and subaru were particularly pretty.

i love ryo's hair in the pv.

Yeah, Yassan & Subaru look so prettttyyyy! :P Is it possible to actually fall in love all over again? I think I did, when I saw that PV, I love them even more and I think I could just die and go to heaven! :D

yay!!^^ CONGRATZ!!! KANJANI8 SAIKO!!!

162297198_c61a4a9f18_o.jpg

Ryo looks yummy in dis pic XD~!!! him and his tongue! XD

THX for da link!! *dling*....^^"

credits: vendy TADA-RYO love~

or00.jpg

or02.jpg

CUTE!!!!

or03.jpg

or07.jpg

or08.jpg

I know I know, Ryo looks good as always, but Ohkura is like getting hotter, now that he's 21! :w00t:

haha~

sc060611_yr01.jpg

20060612130823.jpg

20060610001510.jpg

20060610001057.jpg

20060610001133.jpg

20060610010324.jpg

20060610010433.jpg

20060610010703.jpg

20060610010604.jpg

credit goes to vendy & akina

eh??? when was this?