[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

Guest r/-inbow

OSAKA SUKIYANENNNN~~

hoho it's about time k8 gets their own thread~~

Kanjani8 = 8 Johnnys from Kansai area. Brilliant group name isnt it? *0* Even though Uchi is on suspension, the group is still known as Kanjani8, thank goodness because Kanjani7 sounds really stupid XDDD

Members are: Shibutani Subaru (main vocalist), Nishikido Ryo, Uchi Hiroki, Maruyama Ryuhei, Yasuda Shota, Ohkura Tadayoshi, Murakami Shingo, and Yokoyama Yu (i think Yu changed his color to black though). If you haven't notice, Ryo and Uchi are in NEWS as well. Hmm...does this mean that they get double the salary? XD; Subgroups in K8 are San Kyoudai (Subaru, Yasu, Yoko); Kanjimi 3 (Yasu, Maru, Tacchon); The Subaru Band (Subaru, Yasu, Maru, Okura); and Yamada (Yasu & Maru).

One word to describe K8's music is Funky. No, really XDDD Subaru's voice might take a while to get used to, but i really do love his voice :3

e92238fe36.jpg

Subaru's hair never fails to amuse me o___o; his hair is always so weird looking XD XD

87fe8c00ed.jpg

524bf50837.jpg

091957a3c1.jpg

K8 & KAT-TUN

0e4f1897aa.jpg

65437dfc86.jpg

5ecd4abdfd.jpg

044ccb891b.jpg

tadayoshi_maruyama_shota.jpg

dorks :3

01_frog_stamp.jpg

jdka;fdomg Uchi ;o;!!

k8.jpg

Yoko produced ShoKura. aww Tacchon is hugging Yoko's leg =D

Support eito's new double-A side single "Osaka Romanesque/¥SAKA OBACHAN ROCK" OUT June 7!!

Limited Edition. (dude i really hope they change the cover last minute and put Uchi in the last spot....also shrink the creepy obachan in the middle, which i thought was a clown at first..... >_< )

osakaobachanrock2.jpg

Regular Edition

osakaobachanrock1.jpg

credits: Kansha ni Eight LJ commu, idolthoughts, JPB, PBF, teichiku entertainment

spread the eito love!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --sunshine

ooh yay, finally a K8 thread!

i love okhura the most =) hes soo cute.

yes ppl.. pls support them on june7 when they release their "new" single~ <3333

i hope uchi comes back soon >___<;;

Guest WingL

puahahhahahahhaha. finally a k8 thread!!

<3!!

osaka men are sexxxy~~~

laugh at the only uchi pic~~ XDDDDDD i *HEART* uchi to death

to be completely honest, i am not liking subaru's current hair.... =O='' but thats just me.

chibi subaru was so much cuter~ anyways. i hv to stop my increasing complaints towards subaru. afterall, he really is so dorky~ cant hate him~!!! i still got love for him.. XDDDD!!

ryo ryo ryo~ ATTENTION PLEASE! he is so hot in the latest episode! totally him~~~! he cant seem to loose his tongue anywhere he goes or any role he takes on huh..... =O='' anyways~~

and omg. eye problem. that reminds me of my ex .. >wwwwww<!! baka ryo!!! how could you remind me of such bad memories... >WWWWW<!!

*storms off*

---edit---

ohohoh. i just remembered, HOW CUTE WAS RYO IN THE LAST SC PREF OF SUKIYANEN OSAKA??!?!?! (i just remembered it shudnt be the most recent one cause.. the newest SC should actually playing RITE NOW. meaning.. i shud b able to watch it in a few hours... ^^V!!!)

even thou he made a mistake, but his I LOVE YOU totally made up to it <3<3<3 (i hope i didnt really spoil it for anyone.. but.. but everyone shud hv watched it alredi, ne? ^O^)

oh. and sorry for ryo-ryo-ryo-uchi-uchi-uchi most of the time.... *cant really help myself.....* i shall talk of the other members in this thread from now on! ^O^!

Guest hiroko_666

puahahhahahahhaha. finally a k8 thread!!

<3!!

osaka men are sexxxy~~~

laugh at the only uchi pic~~ XDDDDDD i *HEART* uchi to death

to be completely honest, i am not liking subaru's current hair.... =O='' but thats just me.

chibi subaru was so much cuter~ anyways. i hv to stop my increasing complaints towards subaru. afterall, he really is so dorky~ cant hate him~!!! i still got love for him.. XDDDD!!

ryo ryo ryo~ ATTENTION PLEASE! he is so hot in the latest episode! totally him~~~! he cant seem to loose his tongue anywhere he goes or any role he takes on huh..... =O='' anyways~~

and omg. eye problem. that reminds me of my ex .. >wwwwww<!! baka ryo!!! how could you remind me of such bad memories... >WWWWW<!!

*storms off*

---edit---

ohohoh. i just remembered, HOW CUTE WAS RYO IN THE LAST SC PREF OF SUKIYANEN OSAKA??!?!?! (i just remembered it shudnt be the most recent one cause.. the newest SC should actually playing RITE NOW. meaning.. i shud b able to watch it in a few hours... ^^V!!!)

even thou he made a mistake, but his I LOVE YOU totally made up to it <3<3<3 (i hope i didnt really spoil it for anyone.. but.. but everyone shud hv watched it alredi, ne? ^O^)

oh. and sorry for ryo-ryo-ryo-uchi-uchi-uchi most of the time.... *cant really help myself.....* i shall talk of the other members in this thread from now on! ^O^!

omg~da eps 4 of ATTENTION PLEASE~ i almost cried wen ryo had dat extremely sad expression on his face wen he was explaining y cant be a pilot and wen he was sitting on the pilot's seat doing dat pilot talk. ><!!! RYO's acting is amazing ~

aiya >< i didnt c da SC perf u r talking abt!~ wt happened?!^0^

Guest Ayuu~

i love RYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thatz it.... :lol: but i like him in NEWS better

Guest oh!kura

Debbie, you so beat me to the K8 thread! XDDDD

*throws confetti in air*

HOORAY FOR K8!! <3 lol!

And I saw that SC performance! ROFL! Yeah, Ryo-chan's 'SUKIYANAN!' was the cutest! XD

I love the Subaru band. Ahhh, the coolest. lol

Stef loves Yoko, Yassan, and Tacchon!! <3

popoloohkura03067ip.th.jpg popoloyassu03064kt.th.jpg

haha~ NO YOKO! >< Just Tacchon and Yassu! <3 GAHHH! SEKUSHI!! Mine mine mine!! WHEEE! lol

Does anyone else here have the Spirits dvd? ahhh! The Spirits dvd is LOVE. <3 haha!

Subaru's current hair makes him look like a Native American!! ><

Guest r/-inbow

omg yea during sukiyanen osaka, Ryo was suppose to say something after Maruyama's dialogue ne? but then he ended up going "HAI *makes gesture for someone else to say something*". XDDD and the "suki na hito wa...anata desu" *_*_*_*_*!!! ok even about ryo XD

Subaru's hair reminds me of Native American also e_e;; Yea chibi Subaru was really cute. Does anyone know if he still has his tattoo or did he get it removed?

Gomen ne i dont have any K8 pics with Uchi in them x_x; anyone wanna share? ^^;;;

Ah Stef Yasu looks so cute in that picture. And nice armfat Tacchon u_u;; Is it me or does Tacchon have an unproportional face? O__O; t's like uneven or something.... but that's ok we still love him XDDD; Wah I havent seen the SPIRITS!! dvd T___T I've seen EXCITE!! though with Uchi still in it T___T!!

Have anyone seen the mugendai no gimon episode where they have to add these spices to their curry? Omg everyone's expression was hilarious XD!! Wah why didnt Subaru had to try it, not fair u_u!! Honestly, their cuteness cant be captured in screencaps XDD

yayuchi.jpg

first off..yay Uchi! ^_____^

niceshirt.jpg

nice shirt subaru O_O;...ah at least his hair was decent looking here XD

2 tops

ryo_kare.jpg

Ryo had to go first XD

awwww.jpg

aww XD That be Yoko's hand. Hahaha @ Subaru >w<

uchi_kare.jpg

Kanjimi 3

maru_kare.jpg

Maru was like "iya iya iya iya *shakes head*" XD

yassan_kare.jpg

Yasu: UWA NANI KORE?

ohkura_kare.jpg

choking ohkura x_x;

Yoko & Hina. omg poor them had to eat the spiciest one....they only brushed a tiny bit of the spice onto their curry. Supposedly that spice is like 3550 times spicier than tobasco? o_O;

hina_kare.jpg

Hina choked on his XD

yoko_kare.jpg

Yoko took his out of his mouth after watching Hina >o< But a piece of curry got on his mouth while he took the spoon out and he still said it was spicy O_O;;;;

Guest oh!kura

Shucks, I have no idea about Subaru's tattoo. XD He always has that damn glove on, I dunno if its there or not. LOL! In the Sukiyanen PV, his hand looks fine with no tattoo.. but if he did get it removed, there would probably be scar. So maybe they put make up on it or took it out digitally or whatever. >< Have you seen that tattoo though?! That thing was huge! And cool... hahaha~

I remember that episode! XD Uchi's expression was the cutest. <3

Guest WingL

omg~da eps 4 of ATTENTION PLEASE~ i almost cried wen ryo had dat extremely sad expression on his face wen he was explaining y cant be a pilot and wen he was sitting on the pilot's seat doing dat pilot talk. ><!!! RYO's acting is amazing ~

aiya >< i didnt c da SC perf u r talking abt!~ wt happened?!^0^

yup yup~ thats one of the scenes i am talking about ^O^!!

hes getting more screen time in attention plz~ which makes me so happy!! and shige too huh~ anyways. back to kanjani8~~

oh. but we hv to hush-hush cause.. dun want other ppl getting mad at us for doing spoilers... >O<!! *MUST-BE-CAREFUL!!!!!*

ohohoh. to be honest. i love uchi most. then yoko, then ryo.. or ryo then yoko... ah. they interchange, depending on whos more active that day~~~~ anyways.

Guest o_selina_o

i love nishikido ryo <33333 hes soo hott......has one killer smilee <33 love him in one litre of tears <33

Guest vanggirlie

yes i love K8. i love their music the most out of NEWS, K8, and KAT-TUN. also love their concerts.

my fave K8 members are Ryo, Subaru, and Uchi. ingeneral i like all the member tho because they are good as a group.

Guest oh!kura

Ahhh! I just love love LOVE Yassan! XD And Tacchon!! WHEEE!!! YOKO!! <3 lol

OMG, Debbie, you HAVE to get the Spirits dvd. XD I laugh everytime I watch it. haha! I still need to get the Excite dvd. >< I can't wait until their next con dvd! ^___^

Guest *lilyisland*

I used to be their no. 1 fan since they first came into Johnny's Family but then I didn't see them on the Johnny's programmes as the rest of the juniors anymore;_;

Anyway...I still love Yu , Hiroki and Shingo very much and I have to say that I also still miss (YUKHI KOHARA) so much..where is he now? maybe he already got married and is raising his children!!!

Guest r/-inbow

since it's 5/16 in Japan...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TACCHON!!!!

poor ohkura dont get a concert on his birthday to celebrate with the fans aw XD I hope you have a fantastic 21st birthday Tacchon <3 ....I hope K8 isnt making you play the drum at the back the whole time at the FTON tour like you did at the EXCITE!! con XDD Please act in more doramas!!~~

uwah yea Stef i really wanna get the SPIRITS!! DVD O_O i heard their FTON con is gonna be in DVD also, looking forward to that X3 sorry to sound ignorant but who is Yukhi Kohara ?_? Hm...it seems most people here only likes Ryo ^^;;; ahhh..guess that cant be helped *laughs* omg recent episode of honjani was so frikking ADORABLE. K8 split into 2 team- cat & dog- and went to take pictures of the pets XDD Haha the cat bit Hina's foot, poor guy. XD

Guest oh!kura

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET PRINCE TACCHON!!!!

I love love love love LOOOOOOVE you, Okura! Hope you have a greeeeat birthday!!!! <3

Ahhh! Debbie, you have to get the Spirits dvd for Okura's drumming. LOL! He looks so effing hot when he drums.

020399yt.jpg

AHHHH!!! Tacchon!! Daisuki desu ne!! <3 LOL!

Yup! Their FTON con is gonna be put on dvd! ^____^ I can't wait! Their cons are the best! :lol: I haven't seen the recent Honjani! >< Debbie, where do you get your Honjani episodes? I haven't seen any episode since April. >< lol

Yeah, I'm with Debbie.. who is Yukhi Kohara? LOL! Yeah, seems that some people here only like Ryo-chan. >< Come on, people! Get to know the rest of K8! Not just Ryo! -___-

Guest r/-inbow

Ah! the recent one was on Jpopsuki tracker (http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/?page=browse) and i also get mine off of Kansha ni Eight LJ commu (http://community.livejournal.com/kansha_ni_eight/) =D Un un yea the rest of K8 are really great as well ^^* omg i feel bad for constantly bumping up the NEWS and this thread......*runs away*

Guest oh!kura

Are there any new episodes on the K8 LJ? I haven't checked it in a while~ lol.

subarushota22rf6rr.jpg

Yassan and Subaru! I RABU THIS PIC! <33333

Archived