Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

On 9/12/2020 at 9:00 AM, ElectricHearts said:

I am currently on episode 12 of It's Okay That's Love. I'm really enjoying the show! Hope he makes a small screen comeback with Moving.

@ElectricHearts I love this drama. "It’s Okay, That’s Love" is a unique drama because most of the main characters deal with some form of mental illness. JIS deals here with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well as struggles with an illness I don’t recall seeing in a drama before, Schizophrenia. We are definitely seeing more dramas that deal with mental illness these days, but this one really tackles the subject head on. The drama gave us a window into what people with these illnesses have to deal with. I think Jo In-Sung really portrayed his character well. Aside from both leads, the supporting cast have also given their best performances. I never doubt Sung Dong-Il in terms of acting. I’ve seen him several times by now— His performances are always outstanding, including in this drama. I've learned some of the psychology terms for this drama. Here, they spoke about having sex more bluntly than the usual Korean dramas that I’ve watched. It can give you some new insights for the psychiatrist and psychology patients. :blush:

• Awesome 1

4 of Sweet Non-Contact Kiss from Korean Dramas/Films

large_e2e872bbfeb23f48e739d3435e9ccf2f52

They kissed but their lips didn't meet.

Talking about Korean drama and film, we definitely cannot leave its kiss scenes. Most of the times, Korean dramas/films manage to wins viewers' hearts with their kisses. Not only that the kiss scenes in Korean dramas/films are adorable, but some of them are also unique, as the two actors actually kiss without contact. Yes, it might be hard for you to imagine it, so why don't you just watch the non-contact kiss scene from Korean dramas/films below?

Jo Insung & Song Hyekyo from 'That Winter, the Wind Blows'

https://youtu.be/xhazCYBSgrE

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: [Youtube] Okaeri Min'na, ChickenIsNotMyStyle, SBS Drama

Thumbnail Credit: SBS

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/11/4-of-sweet-non-contact-kiss-from-korean-dramas-films-379635

• Like 2

List of 10 Most Expensive Korean Actors 2020

Jo In Sung

Although we haven't seen his face on the screen for a long time, Jo In Sung still in the ranks of the most expensive Korean actors in 2020. With his success by starring in the drama What Happened in Bali (2006), this actor was paid 67.1 thousand US dollars per episode. In recent years, Jo In Sung has indeed appeared more frequently in big screen films. Jo In Sung will also star in his latest film titled 'Escape.' In 2016, he briefly appeared as a cameo in the drama My Dear Friends.

https://tirto.id/daftar-10-aktor-termahal-korea-2020-ada-lee-jong-suk-kim-soo-hyun-f4n9

• Like 2

Yoo Jae Suk bewildered being asked, "Do you want to be reborn as Jo In Sung?"

%EB%9F%B0%EB%8B%9D%EB%A7%A8_%ED%94%84%EB

Running Man will hold the extreme "balance game" that has been tailor-made for each member.

The theme of "Running Man"'s latest recording was "the race of choice" revolving around momentary choices that determine the players' fate. In this episode, the production crew held a "balance game" that suits each member.

Facing extraordinary questions, the "Running Man" cast constantly expressed their distress, "How did you come up with this question?", "How can we choose between the two!"

The question for Joo Jae Suk was that "If you were reborn, who would you be, a beloved yet ugly national MC or an MC receiving women's love for handsomeness?" Hearing it, the Running Man cast constantly "dissed" the national MC's appearance and gave a more specific situation, "In short, this question means that would you still be Yoo Jae Suk or be reincarnated as Park Bo Gum and Jo In Sung if you were reborn?" Facing a difficult question, Yoo Jae Suk was plunged into distress. Meanwhile, Lee Kwang Soo made everyone burst into laughter as he confessed, "I sometimes saw Yoo Jae Suk's obvious jealousy when handsome guests joined the show."

Moreover, Yoo Jae Suk fell into the ultimate dilemma when he was forced to choose one of two as his famous secret: "A handsome middle-aged face radiating intellectual beauty" vs "Perfect physique for suits that flutters women's hearts."

The latest episode of "Running Man" will be on-air at 5 pm (KST) September 20.

Reporter Kim Jin Suk /superjs@joongang.co.kr Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive

▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Awesome 1

When South Korean Actors Displayed Shocking Visuals By Growing Their Hair Out

Some of the hottest male actors in the South Korean film industry are able to give heart attacks with their out-of-this-world visuals, especially when they've surprised everyone by growing out their hair.

There's really nothing more sexier than men who are able to rep long hairstyles, right?

A lot of these actors also actually have usually always had short hairstyles, which was why the visual shock effect was even bigger, as no one expected them to appear back in the scene with a big visual styling transformation.

They've pulled it off so well that we really wish they'd do it again, very badly.

You can check them out below.

Jo InSung

Jo InSung's visuals are a true work of art. Is there any man who can be so perfect in every way? Tall, and just sculpted like the master Da Vinci himself would have done so, he has the face that could pull off any hairstyle.

When South Korean Actors Displayed Shocking Visuals By Growing Their Hair Out
  • Awesome 1

On 9/28/2020 at 8:08 AM, gy_pyang_gy said:

I’m 15yrs late. I just finished watching That Winter The Wind Blows and It’s Ok, That’s Love. JIS is a gem! His acting is captivating and on point! I can’t  get enough of him

@gy_pyang_gy, this drama has such beautiful cinematography & lovely OST. How gorgeous it was to look at the cinematography. Everything is gorgeous. All come together to make lots and lots of pretty on our screens. And..............strikingly attractive close-ups of our characters: JIS, SHK, & KB. So much. pretty. I have no words to describe how perfect JIS looks. I enjoyed the brisk pace and the lack of drag, and felt surprisingly engaged after just the first episode. From EP1, I was definitely curious to see more. Another thing that really worked for me, was Jo In Sung’s performance as Oh Soo. I will say that his delivery as Oh Soo is nuanced and detailed. Kudos indeed. KB is so CUTE here. He was my favorite flower boy. The bromance between Soo and Jin Sung doesn’t take centerstage, but it is a strong and distinct undercurrent throughout the show, and I enjoyed it. The only complain I had was the ending. The ending is truly a head-scratcher for me. They smile. And credits roll. And I’m like, Huh? Clearly, the writers were gunning for a happy ending - hahaha - It's a pretty experience, if you can let go of your need for logic. SHK's character was tailor-made for her. I love this  dialogues in the drama

“But you, Young, became the last reason for me to live like a human being. Could I become the same to you? In this empty world, could I not become your last reason to live?”

– Oh Soo  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

*** Ha Ji Won made her comeback to the big screen for the first time in five years with Pawn. Prior the release of the movie, she held an interview and expressed her feelings about her upcoming movie. She also cited  about Jo In Sung as an actor she wants to work together once again. (they worked together in What Happened in Bali).  She said

“When we filmed What Happened in Bali, me and Jo In Sung both had a ‘strong’ love story. So we said to each other to someday work together on a good project. That’s why I said that in the past interview, and if we really do get a chance, it will be fun to work with him one more time. When I act, I tend to accept everything and give everything. ”  :blush:

source : http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111442946

• Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...

Which Korean actors started out as hunky models?

Ever notice how impossibly attractive Korean drama actors are? Whether it’s their chiselled looks or towering heights, the actors remind you of the models that walk down the runways during Fashion Week.

And as it turns out, a good number of them dabbled in modelling before starting their acting careers.

Check out some of the hottest actors who successfully walked from the runway and into our screens.

Crushing on the guys of Record of Youth? These Korean actors also started out as models

Zo In-sung

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY2MyTjFURa/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

With Zo In-sung’s towering height, it’s not surprising that he was a model. He made his debut as a model for ZIOZIA in 1998. A few years later, he made his formal debut as an actor in School 3.

He became more well-known through his role in popular sitcom New Nonstop. In-sung has since had many hit dramas, most of them airing through SBS.

His three most recent dramas are That Winter, the Wind Blows, It’s Okay, That’s Love, and Dear My Friends in 2016.

Since then, the actor has focused on movies and avoids doing multiple projects in a year.

However, fans might be in luck because Zo In-sung was reported to be in talks to star in the drama Moving, which is based on a webtoon of the same name. Han Hyo-joo and Cha Tae-hyun are also in talks for the drama.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Asiaone

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/which-korean-actors-started-out-hunky-models

• Awesome 1

17 More K-Dramas To Watch When You’re Stuck At Home

These days, as people are spending a lot more time at home, we’re also running out of things to do. Our list of K-dramas to watch has dwindled and it’s hard to find some new ones. If you’ve already gone through this first list of 17 K-dramas to watch when you’re stuck at home and are looking for more, then look no further. Here’s a look at 17 more!

More classics

What Happened in Bali

what-happened-in-bali1.jpg

Ha Ji Won plays Soo Jung, a poor travel agent who is working in Bali trying to make ends meet. She meets Kang In Wook (So Ji Sub) and Jung Jae Min (Jo In Sung) in Bali, and the three get entangled in a serious love triangle. This love triangle is not the type of love triangle that we’re used to today. It’s entwined with passion, seething jealousy, hate, obsession, and mental instability. It’s really a dramatic series that is guaranteed to stick in your mind for years to come.

what-happened-in-bali.jpg

What makes “What Happened in Bali” so unique is that the story is very unpredictable. You can throw all the K-drama tropes out the window because this drama will keep you on your toes. And when you’ve got such a powerhouse of a cast, you can expect some stellar acting. It’s rare that you’ll get to see such high-esteemed actors in one drama!

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

10 Most Handsome Korean Actors With The Best Fashion (Part 2)

If you haven't checked out our top 10 most handsome and stylish Korean actors then this is the time to catch up! We've prepared another set of heartthrobs for you to swoon over for the rest of the year. Last time we checked, we all obsessed over Hyun Bin's, Park Seo-joon's, and Kim Soo-hyun's sense of style and there's no doubt that each heartthrob has the face and style value to offer. Since we of course couldn't fit all of our favorite leading men in one top ten, it's only fitting to have an equally strong part two! We're giving you Park Bo-gum, Rain, Cha Eun-woo, Jo In-sung, and more in this hard-hitting lineup. Trust us when we say, every second you will spend on clicking the gallery down below will be more than worth it. We picked out three of their strongest looks and fashion moments for you to fan over. From their basic-yet-striking casual wear, dashing suit-and-tie ensembles, to their hype-worthy designer-on-designer looks, expect nothing less but a ton of standout looks from our favorite Korean leading men.

c24c423d-31d9-4c44-bd18-0fd6f5dbed30_jo%

Jo In-Sung likes to play with the complexity of fashion and acting at the same time. He is never afraid of dressing up in bold monochromes and statement pieces.

d1ef244a-1260-4e27-8fe2-fc5459b5c08c_jo%

He is a classic man with a groovy sense of style! His most recent performances in the 'The King' and 'The Great Battle' will make you love him even more!

9a60fab2-0ac8-45df-b9da-8ee13b3f904a_jo%

Did we mention that he has won a number of Best Fashion awards in prestigious award-giving bodies all throughout his entire career?

https://metro.style/fashion/metrostylewatch/korean-actors-with-the-best-fashion-part-2/27614?gid=468bc032-d46f-4f39-ae21-7288af791586&pid=9

• Like 1
  • Love 2

***"Moving" is a drama for next year, 2021 based on webtoon offered to JIS. Han HyoJoo and Cha TaeHyun are also in talks.The production schedule is getting fixed and news for this drama to air next year is starting to be released. It tells the story of a high school student who hides a secret to others and his parents. Webtoon links are in Korean & not officially available in English. :blush:

moving-drama-cast-webtoon.jpg

source: Kpopmap

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 10/20/2020 at 11:21 PM, gy_pyang_gy said:

Anyone got updates if Jo In Sung accepted the role for moving?

doesn't seem like an official announcement yet on korean sites. I had saw people posting about it recently but I think it was old news not actually a new update. Since I looked for it on naver and other sites and I couldn't find an update. It had mention it would come out 2nd half of next year. 

• Like 2

12 Korean Actors Who Never Seem To Age

Although it is often said that beauty fades with time, many Korean actors have yet to even begin to lose their good looks despite being nearly 40 or, unbelievably, having already attained the rank of quadragenarian. Don’t just take my word for it though. Read on to see which Korean actors seem immune to the effects of ageing, and decide for yourself whether the old adage “age is just a number” rings true after all.

Jo In Sung (39)

Seeing as he’s acted alongside two of the other ageless stars in this list (Song Hye Kyo in “That Winter, The Wind Blows” and Gong Hyo Jin in “It’s Okay, That’s Love“), it only makes sense that Jo In Sung never seems to age either. In fact, he hardly even looks to have changed since his appearance in “The Classic,” which was released all the way back in 2003!

Watch “That Winter, The Wind Blows”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Awesome 1

Jo In Sung gave his support to a bazaar manna_you.

"Actor Jo In-sung, who has long been doing many good things with quiet good deeds. Thank you for preparing the products carefully for the bazaar. I feel very encouraged and reassured by actor Jo In-sung's presence."

EkvLvFkVMAATn5q?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, syntyche said:

Jo In Sung gave his support to a bazaar manna_you.

"Actor Jo In-sung, who has long been doing many good things with quiet good deeds. Thank you for preparing the products carefully for the bazaar. I feel very encouraged and reassured by actor Jo In-sung's presence."

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that JIS is one of those local celebrities who will participate in a charity event titled "Manna" to help pay for the treatment fees of children with rare diseases. In Korean, manna means "let's meet."  The event will be on Nov. 7 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.  :blush:

• Like 1