Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 1:04 PM, syntyche said:

Jo In Sung interview for On You Pharm

On You Pharm TVC featuring Jo In Sung

@syntyche, thanks for sharing the videos but I wonder what kind of product is this, huh? :blush: So NICE to watch this clips since I haven’t heard of JIS for some time. I can’t recall if he has projects in the pipeline but he definitely has not done a drama in years, right? Miss him both on the small & big screens. :grin:

• Like 1

5 K-Dramas About Mental Health To Cure Your “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Withdrawal Symptoms

These dramas will inspire, inform, and heal you.

Netflix‘s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is not an easy drama to get over. Not only did it enrapture us all with its romantic and healing vibes, it also captured the mental illness and development disorders in a truly raw, touching, and relatable way. Thankfully, if you’re still struggling to move on since the show ended two weeks ago, there are some other great K-Dramas out there that focus on mental health. Here are 5 to binge watch right now.

1. It’s Okay, That’s Love

SBS‘s 2014 K-Drama It’s Okay, That’s Love deals with schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, Tourette syndrome, anxiety, and genophobia (the fear of sex). The show focuses on fiction writer Jang Jae-Yeol (played by Jo In Sung), who finds himself among a unique group of housemates and ends up falling for one of them—psychiatrist Ji Hae-Soo (Gong Hyo Jin). However, both have their traumas they’ll need to overcome.

Alongside similarly-titled It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, It’s Okay, That’s Love has one of the most all-encompassing portrayals of mental illness, with both the main characters and one of the side characters suffering from different disorders. It’s long been praised for not shying away from the unusual quirks that come with these mental health issues, while still retaining some humor and lightheartedness.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-k-dramas-mental-health-cure-okay-not-okay-withdrawal-symptoms/

• Like 1

Jo In-sung Surprise Appearance in Park Hyo-joon's YouTube Channel

On the 21st, actor Park Hyo-joon posted a video in his YouTube channel titled, 'We're finally here. Brother Jo In-sung.'

Earlier on August 5, Jo In-sung appeared in the chat room on a live broadcast hosted by Park Hyo-joon, where he attempted to make a phone call with Jo In-sung.

Park Hyo-joon told Jo In-sung, "I will make you pork belly if you come to the restaurant. Do you have anything you want to eat?" In response, Jo said, "I want to eat gochujang kimchi stew made with minced meat."

Park Hyo-joon cautiously asked, "Can I wait in front of your house on a rainy day?" and Jo In-sung said, "You can wait, but the police will arrest you. I'm a police ambassador in Songpa-gu," he said, showing off his witty talking skills.

Jo In-sung added, "I will go visit you without notice later," raising Park Hyo-joon's expectations. About 10 days later, Jo told Park Hyo-joon to come to where he is now and said, "I will provide 20,000 won for the taxi fare. Whether you're taking a taxi or not, you can do whatever you want, but you can't exceed 20,000 won in taxi fare.

Park Hyo-joon said, "We have about 30 kilometers left. If you pay for a taxi, it costs 30,000 won to 35,000 won." Jo negotiated with 30,000 won.

Park Hyo-joon and his group, who took a taxi to meet Jo, were surprised to see him. Jo In-sung said, "My brother is great, too. You've had a hard time because of me," he said, welcoming him.

To viewers watching Park Hyo-joon's broadcast, Jo said, "He can't fight. I'm not good at cursing. It's all a concept," Park smiled.

When Park Hyo-joon proposed to broadcast together with Jo In-sung on his channel Burger Brother, Jo said, "I will be paid for each episode of the drama. I'll call the company," embarrassing Park.

Park Hyo-jun still admired his handsome look and said, "Do you always eat garlic? You don't get old," he praised. In response, Jo In-sung showed his strong friendship by saying, "Eat some mugwort and garlic."

Finally, Jo said, "Thanks to Hyo-jun, I was able to say hello. It was even more fun to meet you by surprise like this today. Please give a lot of support to Burger Brother and I will support him as a subscriber.

Jo In-sung and Park Hyo-jun worked together in the 2006 film "A Dirty Carnival." Netizens smiled gladly at the sight of the closeness of the two friends.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202008211658314989805_1

Ef_hYX-UMAA3kuK?format=jpg&name=small

Ef_hYsTVAAAUN5K?format=jpg&name=small

hi @willenette, those are videos for a pharmaceutical product that he is ambassador of. He has an upcoming movie, "Mogadishu," (working title), which is scheduled to be released this year. He has turned down a drama offer because of this movie. Hopefully we see his movie soon.

12 hours ago, syntyche said:

Jo In-sung Surprise Appearance in Park Hyo-joon's YouTube Channel

On the 21st, actor Park Hyo-joon posted a video in his YouTube channel titled, 'We're finally here. Brother Jo In-sung.'

Earlier on August 5, Jo In-sung appeared in the chat room on a live broadcast hosted by Park Hyo-joon, where he attempted to make a phone call with Jo In-sung.

Park Hyo-joon told Jo In-sung, "I will make you pork belly if you come to the restaurant. Do you have anything you want to eat?" In response, Jo said, "I want to eat gochujang kimchi stew made with minced meat."

Park Hyo-joon cautiously asked, "Can I wait in front of your house on a rainy day?" and Jo In-sung said, "You can wait, but the police will arrest you. I'm a police ambassador in Songpa-gu," he said, showing off his witty talking skills.

Jo In-sung added, "I will go visit you without notice later," raising Park Hyo-joon's expectations. About 10 days later, Jo told Park Hyo-joon to come to where he is now and said, "I will provide 20,000 won for the taxi fare. Whether you're taking a taxi or not, you can do whatever you want, but you can't exceed 20,000 won in taxi fare.

Park Hyo-joon said, "We have about 30 kilometers left. If you pay for a taxi, it costs 30,000 won to 35,000 won." Jo negotiated with 30,000 won.

Park Hyo-joon and his group, who took a taxi to meet Jo, were surprised to see him. Jo In-sung said, "My brother is great, too. You've had a hard time because of me," he said, welcoming him.

To viewers watching Park Hyo-joon's broadcast, Jo said, "He can't fight. I'm not good at cursing. It's all a concept," Park smiled.

When Park Hyo-joon proposed to broadcast together with Jo In-sung on his channel Burger Brother, Jo said, "I will be paid for each episode of the drama. I'll call the company," embarrassing Park.

Park Hyo-jun still admired his handsome look and said, "Do you always eat garlic? You don't get old," he praised. In response, Jo In-sung showed his strong friendship by saying, "Eat some mugwort and garlic."

Finally, Jo said, "Thanks to Hyo-jun, I was able to say hello. It was even more fun to meet you by surprise like this today. Please give a lot of support to Burger Brother and I will support him as a subscriber.

Jo In-sung and Park Hyo-jun worked together in the 2006 film "A Dirty Carnival." Netizens smiled gladly at the sight of the closeness of the two friends.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202008211658314989805_1

hi @willenette, those are videos for a pharmaceutical product that he is ambassador of. He has an upcoming movie, "Mogadishu," (working title), which is scheduled to be released this year. He has turned down a drama offer because of this movie. Hopefully we see his movie soon.

Hi @syntyche, thanks for sharing the above video & his pictures. Ohhh.............so, that was a pharmaceutical product. Shame on me..................I almost forgot about his upcoming movie since I hardly hear/read any news about it so far. It seems like news about the movie is so scarce. Looking forward to this, though. I hope after the movie he'll do a drama next. It's been quite a long while since his last one..... :blush:

• Like 1

Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-11.58.46-AM.png

Jo In Sung Rocks The Internet With His Surprise Appearance On A YouTube Channel

JO IN SUNG’S WITTY HUMOR SHINED OUT IN AN UNPRECEDENTED MEETING WITH HIS LONG TIME BUDDY, PARK HYO JOON. HE MAY FIND IT UNNOTICED BUT HE SURELY CAN LAND HIS OWN VARIETY SHOW. 

As fans anticipate his next project, Jo In Sung made hearts flutter in his surprise appearance on a YouTube channel. Thanks to his friend Park Hyo Joon, who made it possible. 

Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-12.05.15-PM.png

On August 21, the actor turned YouTuber Park Hyo Joon posted a video, titled Finally, Brother Jo In Sung Appeared. 

Earlier on, On August 5, Jo In Sung added excitement to his friend’s live broadcast on his YouTube channel called, Burger Hyung.

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-12.08.14-PM.png

The Korean heartthrob joined the audience as his name appeared in the chatbox sending some comments to his long-time friend. 

Actor Park Hyo Joon attempted to call Jo In Sung and in the conversation, Park Hyo Joon told Jo In Sung, “I will make you pork belly if you come to the restaurant. Do you have anything you want to eat?” then in response, Jo In Sung said, “I want to eat gochujang kimchi stew with minced meat.”

Continuing on, Park Hyo Joon awkwardly asked him, “Can I wait in front of your house on a rainy day?”. Jo adorably replied with, “you can wait, but the police will arrest you. I’m a police ambassador in Songpa-gu,”  Later he added “I will go play without notice later,” raising Park Hyo Joon’s expectations.

Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-12.00.21-PM.png

Meanwhile, 10 days later, the stunning actor once again connected to Park Hyo Joon’s live broadcast and surprised everyone. 

Like a variety show challenge, Jo In Sung enticed Park Hyo Joon’s group who were then having some relaxation in the outskirts of the city. The adorable actor offered to meet them while providing taxi fees. 

In a funny and engaging conversation, Jo In Sung negotiated with the group. “I will provide 20,000 won for the taxi fare. Whether you’re taking a taxi or not, you can do whatever you want, but you can’t exceed 20,000 won in taxi fare.

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-7.55.26-AM.png

Haggling from the price, Park Hyo Joon said, “We have about 30 kilometers left. If you pay for a taxi, it costs 30,000 won to 35,000 won,” Jo In Sung agreed for 30,000 won. The group escaped the mountain and ran down to where the award-winning actor was located. 

As they meet, the handsome actor who was wearing a face mask surprisingly showed himself in front of the camera, took off his mask, and greeted everyone with his contagious smile as he waved to the viewers.

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-11.58.46-AM.png

Afterwards, the group moved to a nearby cafe which is apparently owned by Jo In Sung’s friend. 

As the live broadcast continued, Jo In Sung immensely made the viewers happy as he generously posed in front of the camera. 

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-12.01.47-PM.png

The two actors showed off their close friendship throughout the broadcast. Revealing more Jo In Sung’s spontaneity and whimsical side. 

Even Park Hyo Joon praised his friend’s handsome and young-looking visuals. He asked him, “Do you always eat garlic? You don’t get old,” In response, Jo In-sung showed his strong friendship by saying, “Eat some mugwort and garlic, so you can be human.”

In the end, the actor gave a message to his fans through the live broadcast and said, “Thanks to Hyo Joon, I was able to say hello. It was even more fun to meet you in a flash today. Please give a lot of support to Park Hyo Joon and I will support him as a subscriber.”

Jo In Sung and Park Hyo Joon forged friendship since the 2006 film A Dirty Carnival. It is known that the two actors value their relationship that was once proved when the actor attended Park Hyo Joon’s wedding. 

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-08-22-at-12.02.38-PM.png

As of writing, the video has earned over 500 thousand views on YouTube.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/jo-in-sung-surprised-appearance-park-hyo-joon-you-tube-channel/

hi @willenette, they've been done filming the movie just before the pandemic broke out. And its release definitely was affected by the pandemic, as with the other movies. 

Jo In Sung in a kdrama is so long overdue!

• Love 1

On 8/23/2020 at 3:26 AM, syntyche said:

Jo In Sung Rocks The Internet With His Surprise Appearance On A YouTube Channel

JO IN SUNG’S WITTY HUMOR SHINED OUT IN AN UNPRECEDENTED MEETING WITH HIS LONG TIME BUDDY, PARK HYO JOON. HE MAY FIND IT UNNOTICED BUT HE SURELY CAN LAND HIS OWN VARIETY SHOW. 

As fans anticipate his next project, Jo In Sung made hearts flutter in his surprise appearance on a YouTube channel. Thanks to his friend Park Hyo Joon, who made it possible.

On August 21, the actor turned YouTuber Park Hyo Joon posted a video, titled Finally, Brother Jo In Sung Appeared. 

Earlier on, On August 5, Jo In Sung added excitement to his friend’s live broadcast on his YouTube channel called, Burger Hyung.

Reveal hidden contents

The Korean heartthrob joined the audience as his name appeared in the chatbox sending some comments to his long-time friend. 

Actor Park Hyo Joon attempted to call Jo In Sung and in the conversation, Park Hyo Joon told Jo In Sung, “I will make you pork belly if you come to the restaurant. Do you have anything you want to eat?” then in response, Jo In Sung said, “I want to eat gochujang kimchi stew with minced meat.”

Continuing on, Park Hyo Joon awkwardly asked him, “Can I wait in front of your house on a rainy day?”. Jo adorably replied with, “you can wait, but the police will arrest you. I’m a police ambassador in Songpa-gu,”  Later he added “I will go play without notice later,” raising Park Hyo Joon’s expectations.

Meanwhile, 10 days later, the stunning actor once again connected to Park Hyo Joon’s live broadcast and surprised everyone. 

Like a variety show challenge, Jo In Sung enticed Park Hyo Joon’s group who were then having some relaxation in the outskirts of the city. The adorable actor offered to meet them while providing taxi fees. 

In a funny and engaging conversation, Jo In Sung negotiated with the group. “I will provide 20,000 won for the taxi fare. Whether you’re taking a taxi or not, you can do whatever you want, but you can’t exceed 20,000 won in taxi fare.

Reveal hidden contents

Haggling from the price, Park Hyo Joon said, “We have about 30 kilometers left. If you pay for a taxi, it costs 30,000 won to 35,000 won,” Jo In Sung agreed for 30,000 won. The group escaped the mountain and ran down to where the award-winning actor was located. 

As they meet, the handsome actor who was wearing a face mask surprisingly showed himself in front of the camera, took off his mask, and greeted everyone with his contagious smile as he waved to the viewers.

Reveal hidden contents

Afterwards, the group moved to a nearby cafe which is apparently owned by Jo In Sung’s friend. 

As the live broadcast continued, Jo In Sung immensely made the viewers happy as he generously posed in front of the camera. 

Reveal hidden contents

The two actors showed off their close friendship throughout the broadcast. Revealing more Jo In Sung’s spontaneity and whimsical side. 

Even Park Hyo Joon praised his friend’s handsome and young-looking visuals. He asked him, “Do you always eat garlic? You don’t get old,” In response, Jo In-sung showed his strong friendship by saying, “Eat some mugwort and garlic, so you can be human.”

In the end, the actor gave a message to his fans through the live broadcast and said, “Thanks to Hyo Joon, I was able to say hello. It was even more fun to meet you in a flash today. Please give a lot of support to Park Hyo Joon and I will support him as a subscriber.”

Jo In Sung and Park Hyo Joon forged friendship since the 2006 film A Dirty Carnival. It is known that the two actors value their relationship that was once proved when the actor attended Park Hyo Joon’s wedding. 

Reveal hidden contents

As of writing, the video has earned over 500 thousand views on YouTube.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/jo-in-sung-surprised-appearance-park-hyo-joon-you-tube-channel/

hi @willenette, they've been done filming the movie just before the pandemic broke out. And its release definitely was affected by the pandemic, as with the other movies. 

Jo In Sung in a kdrama is so long overdue!

Hi @syntyche, thanks for sharing the above article + the upcoming movie.  His fans must have missed him so much that his unexpected appearance on the video has earned those huge views. And for the upcoming movie, time flies so fast that it seems they just have begun filming. And so good to know from you that they're done filming, otherwise............. The release will be indeed affected but, IDK if it's still pushing-through this year for release or decide to push a film to a later release. Movies are typically released months —  after filming is completed. IDK if they're done with the post-production by this time. Special effects scenes in case there are - continue to be constructed during this time. Major film studios book release dates for films during periods when audience attendance is at maximum potential like during holiday season. But, now is not the best time to release movies due to this pandemic. All productions worldwide have shut down therefore there is no new content available for streaming services, which are hungry for material. I pity those movie producers. But, I hope while waiting they can find a distributor for the movie in case they have planned to distribute it at film festivals later. :blush:

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote pics.
  • Like 1

When the gender of 17 male celebrities changed! Jo In-Sung and Kim Soo-hyun are so amazing; are Jung Woo-Sung and Cha Eun-woo Japanese beauties?

The gender conversion filter app that reverses the gender of men and women is too popular. Fans for sure have tried and played this kind of app. What will happen when these handsome male stars become girls?

Jo In Sung: A stunning beauty, a pair of beautiful eyes, simply the best candidate for the heroine of major romantic dramas

129610-869313.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Star Daily

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/129610

• Like 1

Jo In Sung for On You Pharm

EgyZBJIUYAAoqP9?format=jpg&name=small

@willenette, that video with Jo In Sung is actually the most viewed one in Burger Brother's youtube channel! More than a week from its upload and it's already got 1.7 million views! I hope that's a clear indication to JIS and IOK company that his fans terribly miss him. We badly need to see him in a new drama/movie.

Btw, I read earlier that his movie Mogadishu is scheduled for release this year, but we haven't heard about it again. Releasing a movie during these uncertain times is indeed difficult.   

27 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Jo In Sung for On You Pharm

@willenette, that video with Jo In Sung is actually the most viewed one in Burger Brother's youtube channel! More than a week from its upload and it's already got 1.7 million views! I hope that's a clear indication to JIS and IOK company that his fans terribly miss him. We badly need to see him in a new drama/movie.

Btw, I read earlier that his movie Mogadishu is scheduled for release this year, but we haven't heard about it again. Releasing a movie during these uncertain times is indeed difficult.   

Hi @syntyche, thanks for sharing this.  He looks so good. Also, thanks for sharing the info - He really needs to comeback on the screen. I hope it won't be very long watching his upcoming movie since we hardly heard/read any news about the movie. Right you are - It's a dreadful time for the film industry, as for so many others. ... of cinema-going will resume in the same way once the pandemic abates. ... Theaters are closing around the world. The situation is bad all over. While cinemas are on their knees, streaming platforms are profiting. Productions around the world have stopped shooting. The level of the crisis and uncertainty facing the whole industry means it is difficult to contemplate the future at this moment in time. Cannes has been postponed, too. Sigh..... :anguished:

• Like 1

Jo In-sung, are you coming back to the small screen?

The agency IOK Company said in a telephone interview with My Daily on the morning of the 9th, "It is true that Jo In-sung was offered to appear in 'Moving'. However, we are currently reviewing the script, and it is not confirmed.

"Moving" is a drama based on Kang Full's webtoon of the same name. The director of JTBC's "Misty" and "The World of Couples" has already drawn attention. Actress Han Hyo-joo is also discussing her appearance.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202009091114413805&ext=na

Jo In-sung and Han Hyo-joo, PD of 'The World of Couples' Shall we meet in the new drama 'Moving'? "Reviewing the appearance"

optimize

Actors Cho In-sung and Han Hyo-joo are considering appearing in the drama "Moving."

On the 9th, an official from Cho In-sung's agency, IOK Company, told News1 that "Jo In-sung has been proposed to appear in 'Moving' and is under consideration," adding, "Nothing has been decided yet."

An official from Han Hyo-joo's agency BH Entertainment also told News1 that Han is considering appearing in "Moving."

"Moving" is a drama based on Kang Full's webtoon of the same name. It is a story of a high school student and her parents who have secrets that others do not know, and deals with the growing up of boys and girls.

In particular, "Moving" is directed by Mo Wan-il, who has been recognized for his directing skills through dramas "Misty" and "The World of Couples," raising expectations.

The "moving" production is currently pending.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4053104

• Love 1

[Exclusive] Jo In Sung, director Mo Wan-il returns to home after 5 years through'Moving'... Hyo-joo Han and Cha Tae-hyeon  Water Network (Comprehensive)

Article input 2020.09.09. 12:19 PM Original article

[Sports Chosun Reporter Moon Ji-yeon] Actor Jo In-sung meets with Han Hyo-joo and Cha Tae-hyun in a work to complete the'Dream Lineup'.

An official in the entertainment industry on the 9th told Sports Chosun that "Jo In-sung will return to the home as the main character of the new drama'Moving' based on the webtoon of the same name with Han Hyo-joo and Cha Tae-hyun." 'Moving' is a work based on the webtoon'Moving' drawn by webtoon writer Kang Full. The original is a story about the growth period of high school students and their parents who have secrets that others do not know. The megaphone is captured by director Mo Wan-il, a master of the drama world, who gained popularity at the level of syndrome with'Misty' and'Couple's World'. The script is written by Kang Full, the original author.

Jo In-seong came back to the home after five years after tvN'Dear My Friends', which made a special appearance through'Moving'. In the meantime, the drama'Shooting the Stars' (2002),'What Happened in Bali' (2004),'Spring Day' (2005),'That Winter, The Wind Blows' (2013), and'It's Okay, It's Love' (2014). Jo In-seong, who took both acting and acting at the same time, returns to the home of the viewers. Expectations are also high for the performance he will show when he returns to his home.

'Moving', which is preparing to broadcast next year, is currently in the process of casting. Han Hyo-joo, who hasn't shown his face in domestic dramas since 2016 MBC'W', has been suggested and reviewed to appear in'Moving' as a work after 5 years. In addition, actor Cha Tae-hyun, who showed'best friend chemistry' enough to invite Jo In-seong to '1 Night 2 Days', was also offered to appear in'Moving'. It is expected that the two who showed off their friendship by appearing together in '1 Night 2 Days' and'Radio Star' will be able to meet with works. Accordingly, the breath of the three actors is also an expectation point of'moving'.

The formation is strong in the second half of next year, but is currently undecided.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003627532

• Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Jo In-sung, are you coming back to the small screen?

The agency IOK Company said in a telephone interview with My Daily on the morning of the 9th, "It is true that Jo In-sung was offered to appear in 'Moving'. However, we are currently reviewing the script, and it is not confirmed.

"Moving" is a drama based on Kang Full's webtoon of the same name. The director of JTBC's "Misty" and "The World of Couples" has already drawn attention. Actress Han Hyo-joo is also discussing her appearance.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202009091114413805&ext=na

Jo In-sung and Han Hyo-joo, PD of 'The World of Couples' Shall we meet in the new drama 'Moving'? "Reviewing the appearance"

Actors Cho In-sung and Han Hyo-joo are considering appearing in the drama "Moving."

On the 9th, an official from Cho In-sung's agency, IOK Company, told News1 that "Jo In-sung has been proposed to appear in 'Moving' and is under consideration," adding, "Nothing has been decided yet."

An official from Han Hyo-joo's agency BH Entertainment also told News1 that Han is considering appearing in "Moving."

"Moving" is a drama based on Kang Full's webtoon of the same name. It is a story of a high school student and her parents who have secrets that others do not know, and deals with the growing up of boys and girls.

In particular, "Moving" is directed by Mo Wan-il, who has been recognized for his directing skills through dramas "Misty" and "The World of Couples," raising expectations.

The "moving" production is currently pending.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4053104

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this good news. Ohhh...............I hope he's taking this drama. It's been years since I saw him on TV.  Well, it says here that the production is currently pending.............. while the official broadcast station and date is not yet mentioned. I hope this is it! - to make his drama comeback!  This would be an A-list pairing. I do recall them doing some advertising campaign in the past.  Was that a Maxim coffee some years ago?  :blush:

• Awesome 1

Jo In Sung And Han Hyo Joo To Unite With “The World of the Married” PD In New Drama

It’s been YEARS since we saw them on TV.

1RhK0VKEFYUEdUI11M6PNwck6yTW8nniTkISlhqN

Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo are slated to unite with star PD Mo Wan Il, famous for The World of the Married, in a new drama.

According to an exclusive report from Sports Chosun, Jo In Sung will be acting in his first drama in 6 years, since SBS‘s It’s Okay, That’s Love, which aired in 2014. He will be joining the cast of Moving, a drama based on the webtoon of the same name. Moving tells the story of the growth of high school students, and the students’ parents who are carrying secrets unknown to others.

Jo In Sung wouldn’t be the only one making a drama comeback after years away from the small screen. Han Hyo Joo, who last appeared in MBC‘s W in 2016. Since then, she has primarily been acting in movies, but she did make her USA television debut in USA Network‘s Treadstone.

Moving will be led by Mo Wan Il PD, who is best known for his thriller series Misty and The World of the Married. While the official broadcast station and date is not yet confirmed, it is expected that the drama won’t be airing until the second half of 2021.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jo-in-sung-han-hyo-joo-unite-world-married-pd-in-new-drama/

@willenette, it's about time! It's been so long since we saw him in a drama. I also hope that this is it!

:gangnamstyle:

They both did work together in a CF in 2013 for Blak Yak

hanhyojoo_Joinsung.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/496151wpp/jo-in-sung-and-han-hyo-joo-go-camping-for-a-latest-cf

• Love 1

Actor Jo Insung is in Talks for a New Webtoon Based Drama 'Moving,' to Possibly Make First Drama Comeback Since 2016

large_014a1e6ba13850f6fc12b8af298ce5edb6

Jo Insung might make his drama comeback soon. 

On the morning of September 9th, multiple media outlets reported that Jo Insung has been cast for JTBC's upcoming webtoon-based action drama 'Moving." However, the actor's agency IOK Company responded, "It is true that Jo Insung was offered to appear in 'Moving.' However, he is currently reviewing the script and nothing has been confirmed."

1599619081105-0.jpg

'Moving' tells a story of a high school that has a superpower that no one else knows, not even his parents. The story will focus on the growth period of youths. 

If Jo Insung receives the offer, this will be his first-ever drama since 'Dear My Friends' back in 2016. 

Stay tuned for updates!

Thumbnail Credit: IOK Company, Harper's BAZAAR

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/09/actor-jo-insung-is-in-talks-for-a-new-webtoon-based-drama-moving-to-possibly-make-first-drama-comeback-since-2016-379299

• Awesome 1

Jo In Sung, Han Hyo Joo, And Cha Tae Hyun In Talks To Lead New Drama

863bd9cc6765421a9a4a18ec8f430ab0.jpeg?s=

Jo In Sung, Han Hyo Joo, and Cha Tae Hyun are in talks to star in a new drama together!

On September 9, Sports Chosun reported, “Jo In Sung will be returning to the small screen as the main character of the new drama ‘Moving’ (literal title) based on the webtoon of the same name.” SPOTV News also reported that Cha Tae Hyun is in talks for “Moving” alongside Jo In Sung.

Following the reports, a source from Cha Tae Hyun’s agency Blossom Entertainment shared, “He has received an offer to star in the drama ‘Moving,’ and he is reviewing the offer.” A source from Jo In Sung’s agency IOK Company also commented, “It is true he has received the offer and is reviewing it. A discussion with director Mo Wan Il has not taken place yet.” It was revealed back in August that Han Hyo Joo is also in talks for the drama.

The original story “Moving” is written by webtoon author Kang Full and is about the growth of a high school student who is keeping a secret and his parents. The drama will be helmed by director Mo Wan Il who worked on “Misty” and “The World of the Married.”

If Jo In Sung accepts the offer, this will be his first return to the small screen since his special appearance in tvN’s “Dear My Friends.” Previously, he starred in the hit dramas “Shooting the Star,” “Something Happened in Bali,” “Spring Day,” “That Winter, the Wind Blows,” and “It’s Okay, That’s Love.”

This will be Han Hyo Joo’s first drama in five years since “W” if she decides to take on the new project.

Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung are also well-known for being close friends. Jo In Sung appeared as a guest on “2 Days & 1 Night” and “Radio Star” due to his friendship with Cha Tae Hyun.

According to the reports, “Moving” is working on casting actors with the goal of broadcasting next year. However, nothing is confirmed yet regarding the broadcast date.

credit : soompi news

• Awesome 1

13 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yea plus he is friends with Cha Tae Hyun! Hope this project ends up happening for them :) Exciting

@ElectricHearts, ye, they're good friends. He considers him his mentor in personal relationships.  He taught him a lot about personal relationships and being a good person. This is not surprising as Cha Tae Hyun is also well-known for being a great person. He was in the same agency as Cha Tae Hyun when he was still a rookie actor. So, they are quite close. I've been waiting for JIS to return to the small screen and in case he'll take this, this drama is definitely a can't miss for me. :blush:

• Like 2

Jo In Sung to Make Small Screen Comeback After Six Years, May Join Han Hyo Joo in 'Moving'

If the offer is accepted, Jo In Sung will be seen in small screen after six years and Han Hyo Joo after five years, making their grand comeback

The news of once the highest paid South Korean actor Jo In Sung making a comeback into the small screen after a gap of six long years was published by Sports Chosun. The report claimed that Jo Sung In will be seen in the lead role in the drama Moving [Working title] which is based on the webtoon of the same name. Despite not acting for six years, Jo In Sung is the fourth-highest paid actor in South Korea after Kim Soo Hyun, Hyun Bin, and So Ji Sub.

Reports also claimed that Cha Tae Hyun is also in talks to play a major role in the drama. Jo In Sung will romance Han Hyo Joo in the drama if all the three lead characters accept the offer. Reacting to the news, Blossom Entertainment stated that Cha Tae Hyun has received the offer but he has not accepted it yet.

song-joong-ki-and-jo-in-sung.jpg?w=685

According to Soompi publication, Jo In Sung's agency IOK has stated that the It's Okay It's Love star has received the offer and is still reviewing it. It is said that so far no discussion has been held with director of the drama, Mo Wan Il. The date of broadcasting also has not been announced yet, but the drama is expected to be on screen in the first half of 2021.

Story of Moving Woven Around Mental Issues?

The drama Moving is based on the webtoon that revolves around a high-school student who hides a secret from his parents and friends. The drama is about adolescent boys and girls and their problems. It is not known yet what role Jo In Sung has been offered in the drama.

In his last drama It's Okay To Not Be Okay, Jo In Sung had played a famous writer and radio DJ who suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder and schizophrenia. The drama speaks about mental health and addresses a lot of issues including anxiety and sex phobia. The new drama Moving also looks like a story woven around the mental issues the teenagers face.

Connection Between The Three Lead Actors

The drama Moving will be directed by Mo Wan Il of the hit series The World of The Married. Not only Jo In Sung but even Han Hyo Joo who is in talks to play the leading lady has not acted in any drama for five years. She was last seen in the drama W opposite Lee Jong Suk. Jo In Sung actually made a special appearance in the tvN drama Dear My Friends in 2016. So, technically, he has been absent from small screen for four years but has not played the lead role for six years.

Not appearing on small screen for a couple of years is the common factor between Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo, but here is what connects Jo In Sing with Chan Tae Hyun. It is said that both are close friends. Jo In Sung even appeared in the programs 2 Days & 1 Night and Radio Star on KBC for Cha Tae Hyun's sake.

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/jo-sung-make-small-screen-comeback-after-six-years-may-join-han-hyo-joo-moving-51346

• Like 1

2020091109301642000_1.jpg

The re-proliferation of new coronavirus infections (Covid-19) has also changed the film industry. Actors Jo In-sung, etc, are looking forward to meeting the audience.

As social distinctions have been upgraded due to the re-proliferation of corona, several films are rearranging their release dates. As a result, many films have changed their release dates, leading actors to release several films at the same time.

"Mogadishu" (director Ryu Seung-wan), starring Jo In-sung, was also considered a summer hit film, but the release plan was put on hold due to a number of technical problems.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020091109301642000

• Like 1