Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest Bioblue

Jo In Sung is getting cuter and cuter by the minute. I love the cowboy look!! Howdy Cowboy to jo iN sung!! Love these new pixs of his..great looks for the fall of 05! He can really make clothes look sooo mIghty Good!! His smile makes the pixs more Charming! He is a Charmer! Can't wait until Mean Streets comes out!! yahoo!!! :)

Guest Hae_Won

pictures of Insung from Crencia Winter Cataloge

20051012-3.jpg

20051015-2.jpg

20051015-1.jpg

20051012-2.jpg

credits to http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/

MY GOODNESS!!! :o He's soooo HOT that I'm drooling from my seat right this moment! :wub: Hahaha! :lol:

I'm also having 'illusions' about him lately... ^_^ (Don't worry, they're not dirty or anything... ;) ) Hehehe!

Guest sonickim

annyong.... In Sung lovers....

i love In Sung too though i only saw him in Madeline and Bali....

so cute and funky.... dyed hair in MADELINE.... sweet and feel good movie....

he caught my attention in Bali... whoa!!! supeer intense BALI w/ my Oppa!! JI Sub...

superb acting.... i love everything about BALI.... the Cast!!! damn* it will never be that great without IN SUNG great acting ability....the OST.... the BALI location and everything else....

and oh... THE CLASSIC too... mixed emotion.... fun... sweet...cute... IN SUNG....

Guest sunshine4ever

Jo Insung is insured for 300 Million Won for Mean Street

Source: naver

Translated by: Clar (if you take this news any where, please credit to Clar. Thanks.

byungdoooct205_04.jpg

Note from Sunshine: This is not the actual pic from the news, I post them so you can see his hair cut.

2 months intensive training to rid of the "Pretty Boy" image.

Insung will be insured for his new role in Mean Streets which he will be gangster (Byun Doo) in the movie. This role will requires him to do alot of high difficulty stunts.

This will be Insung 1st attempt to do high diffculty stunts without the assistance of a stuntman. And if accidents happen, he will be paid 300m Won on insurance coverage.(est US$289,000)

Insung is always being view as " Pretty Boy", but in this movie, he will be doing the dangerous stunts himself. Thr will be several action-packed scene, with the typical use of big public bus and train.

The director, Yoo Ha's previous movie (The Cruel History of Maljuk Street) used minimal safety wire and stuntman to acheive the most realistic visual effect so as to shocked his audience. In a way, it adds on to Insung's burden.

Prior to the filming of the movie, Jo Insung has already cut off his hair and goes thru' intensive phyiscal training to change his image.

Even thou' Insung has been thru' 2 months of training in the action school, and even got himself injured on the shoulder, he still plunge into the filming of Mean Street with greatest passion.

---

This one also translated by Clar (please credit her if you take it anywhere, thank you!)

This piece of news is basically the same as the earlier. It mentioned abt the pruchase of the insurance coverage for Insung as he will doing all the stunts himself. It also mentioned in the article that Insung is very confident on doing all the stunt himself and requires no substitute.

In the movie, Insung will be doing stunts like jumping off a train, chasing after a public bus and fighting off enemies. Insung went thru' 2 months of boxing and physical training so as to acheive a macho image.

He is also very confident of delivering an excellent performance after going thru' all the training, and wish that all will awaits his performance with anticipation

Jo Insung, Nam Gungmin, and Lee Boyoung meet in the movie "Mean Streets" : Jo Insung, Nam Gungmin, Lee Boyoung casted in "Mean Streets"

Source: Money Today- Star News

Translation by ShinB<3 (please credit ShinB<3 if you take this English news anywhere. Thanks!)

From the director of the movies "Marriage is a Crazy Thing" and "Maljookguhri Janhosa (?? too hard to translate, sorry!)" comes "Mean Streets", a story about the friendship and betrayal of two friends who have been friends since elementary school.

Jo Insung was casted as lead role of the tough, fist-fighting 'Byongdoo' early on, but Nam Gungmin as 'Minho', a director and Byungdoo's long-time friend who betrays him, was the last role set in place.

The source of conflict between these two men/friends is the leading lady, 'Hyunjoo', who will be played by Lee Boyoung who starred in the KBS 1TV drama "Beautiful You" and SBS' "West Fairytale". The other supporting roles will be played by Jingu and Chun Hojin.

On the 24th of September SidusFHN announced that after September, shooting will continue and that they plan to shoot the movie in Seoul, Inchun, and Busan.

Source: Ilgan

Translation by ShinB<3 (please credit ShinB if you take it anywhere, thank you!)

pho_20050923115005070000070200-001.JPG

Nam Gungmin, who starred in the KBS1TV daily drama "My Precious Children" last year, began filming the movie "Mean Streets" on the 27th (of September). In ths film, Nam Gungmin is playing 'Minho' who is a movie director and a elementary classmate and friend since then to Jo Insung's character 'Byungdoo'. 'Minho' is a character that his tough, rough, and uses his fists to deal with things. Even though Nam Gungmin has to play this type of "bad" role, since it is for his success, he did not mind playing the bad/cruel role.

This is Nam Gungmin's third movie; his previous movies include "Do a Bungeejump" and "Bad Guy".

He says this is "[his] debut in a realistic, reality-based movie" and that "I am happy to be able to show a new side/character in this film."

Guest Airine Pratama

sunshine ... have you post Insung's pic attending Duelist premiere?

i wanna see the pic ... hope you don't mind to post it ...

pic of jis and shih mina(i think)

springday.jpg

hope u like it

I think she's Kim Min Hee ...

Guest rockerbabe

love him in what happened in bali... but his character in that series just so emotionally... plus, whenever he cried like a crybaby, I really laugh cause the way he cried is as if he tried so hard to cry but those tears don't come out.... lol

Wow I can't wait to see this movie "MEAN STREET"

me too!!! :P In Sung should make more movies, so he can b more internationally known. like how Jeon Ji Hyun onli made several movies n she achieves international fame. imagines if In Sung did te same, n wif his gud actin, he will b more famous than b4e!!! :lol:

Guest skyelee21

annyong.... In Sung lovers....

i love In Sung too though i only saw him in Madeline and Bali....

so cute and funky.... dyed hair in MADELINE.... sweet and feel good movie....

he caught my attention in Bali... whoa!!! supeer intense BALI w/ my Oppa!! JI Sub...

superb acting.... i love everything about BALI.... the Cast!!! damn* it will never be that great without IN SUNG great acting ability....the OST.... the BALI location and everything else....

and oh... THE CLASSIC too... mixed emotion.... fun... sweet...cute... IN SUNG....

Nice to see you here, sonickim!

When Mean Streets is out, you have to watch it, okay?

A different side of In Sung is gonna show!

I can't wait... really.

I miss In Sung already!

Guest sonickim

Nice to see you here, sonickim!

When Mean Streets is out, you have to watch it, okay?

A different side of In Sung is gonna show!

I can't wait... really.

I miss In Sung already!

hey lee... so glad to see you here too!!! well!! its obvious from your siggie!!!! In Sung fanatic....

yeah... MEAN STREETS....i've read and know about it.... looking forward or it!!

now im getting excited*.....blush*

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim..so glad to see you hear my friend!! Yes...us Pretty Pretty ladies of JO In Sung! He was intense in Bali..he was sooo funny but Cute at the same time. He shined so Well in Bali!! I just love seeing his new pixs that he took for the fall collection!! Gosh, I am totally Excited about his New Movie!! Mean Streets!! Hopefully he will smile often in this new Movie!! What a charming Smile!! :)

Guest krisflyer

Im awaiting also for his new t.v. drama/series for 2006. Guyz do you have any news for his upcoming t.v. drama/series next year?