Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

He's among my tallest favourite guys...apart from Bi.

I really admire him when he cries...'cuz u know it's not easy for a man to cry, but JIS did those crying scenes exceptionally well. V touching..

hi every1!!! :) i m kinda new in tis thread. n i jux recently discover te handsomeness of Jo In Sung. after i saw him in "What Happened in Bali", i fell in lub wif him rite away. HE IS JUX SIMPLY HOT!!! :lol: n i think he n Han Ga In WOOD MAKE AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC COUPLE ONSCREEN!!! hopely someday they will pair up 2gether in a series.

Guest sunshine4ever

thanks for the latest pix of him sunshine4ever! what's that on his nose? bandage? he's looking good! can't wait for his movie!!! i do hope also he gets to make a drama after that...

omg, that does look like a bandage :o umm...now you makes me wonder or maybe it's something else?

hey you can call me sunshine...lol

hi every1!!! :) i m kinda new in tis thread. n i jux recently discover te handsomeness of Jo In Sung. after i saw him in "What Happened in Bali", i fell in lub wif him rite away. HE IS JUX SIMPLY HOT!!! :lol: n i think he n Han Ga In WOOD MAKE AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC COUPLE ONSCREEN!!! hopely someday they will pair up 2gether in a series.

hi welcome to this thread~ ;)

Guest sunshine4ever

he was hot in the classic ^^. gotta love him<333.

i think he's okay in the classic..he's great in whib and spring day :lol:

Guest sunshine4ever

hello sunshine4ever! thanx 4 welcumin me 2 tis thread! :)

excuse me, but i was wonderin if JIS ever film a MV. bcuz i was searchin through te old soompi thread, n i could not find ne MVs.

hi, there used to be a lot of pics and infos as well as music videos of insung..but it's all wiped out because due to our forum's problem..anyway you can find insung's music videos..of course including whib's mvs and ngs here:

http://www.sweetinsung.net/forums/index.php?showforum=8

just click on it and it'll show up a lot of topics, i think you can search for stuffs you want...all kinds of mvs..and cfs

hi, there used to be a lot of pics and infos as well as music videos of insung..but it's all wiped out because due to our forum's problem..anyway you can find insung's music videos..of course including whib's mvs and ngs here:

http://www.sweetinsung.net/forums/index.php?showforum=8

just click on it and it'll show up a lot of topics, i think you can search for stuffs you want...all kinds of mvs..and cfs

thanx u soo much, sunshine4ever! :D u hab help me A LOT! YAY!!! 2nite i can watch more of his cute face! :lol: 2 bad i can't find ne of movies at mah rentin place.