Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

@timi163 - WOW! Your holiday sounded like a dream - the one that we all here have .... the TWTWB reference and Insung's brother.... their parents obviously have exceptional genes lol. Can't wait for the pics (you have to share them, pretty please :).  
Thank you to EVERYONE here for the awesome posts and pics, so lovely to see so much activity :).
I would love JIS to get an award for acting this year too (am I too greedy?) because I know it would mean so much to him as he puts his heart and soul into acting. Fingers crossed he will be nominated. 

Oh yeah talking about award nominations, anyone knows if the SBS Drama Awards is really cancelled this year??? Few months back I read that SBS is combining all their year end shows (drama/entertainment/gayo daejun) together, and it will be called SBS Awards Festival or something :-S

If thats true, I'm gonna be so disappointed! :((

@everythingnothing...ANYOOONG chinggu...long time no see... >:D< Beside my busy life, i'm quite busy with other artists and drama/movie...but i still follow In-sung around...LOL... :)) :)>-

How can i forget for my 1st crush in Korean namja, chinggus ???? hahaha...NEVER.... =)) =))

@se17 waah~ that smile gift made my day . thank you :)

@yaqiyuki  i have read this article & the plans from SBS ..etc almost a month ago.

I think that the concert has not been canceled. But it will be
all entertainment categories are merging  with each other in one event . drama \ entertainment \ and music programs. I've heard about the list of nominations for SBS new ceremony in one of "ameblo Japanese" sites but not sure yet. which I am sure that its 100% "Jo in sung" one of the nominee for more than two awards at the ceremony. but the thing that puzzles me he will be able to attend the ceremony? BCuz the concert may become longer than the previous in the number of hours . Thus privacy notice from "SBS has not been given to the actors !! I dont understand does the Idol and actor in the same rank?! I dont think that I'm really against these new SBS plans [-X 

everythingnothing said:

I think you all know that SBS Awards will combine all SBS Awards, music, comedy and acting together to creat "SBS Awards Festival"

So there has been an article related to Insung. "SBS year- end Awards... Exo, Jo In Sung and Yoo Jae Suk in one place?"

http://www.joongdo.co.kr/jsp/article/article_view.jsp?pq=201409170144

I don't know but I think it's kind of a mess to bring 3 categories into one place.

2014 Style Icon Awards: An Unexciting Affair

20141031_seoulbeats_sia

On October 28, Mnet held its https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk-0ynbhM-Y. What are the Style Icon Awards? Well, I have no idea. A mix between awards and performances, it appears to be some sort of cultural affair meant to honor fashion icons.

Per Mnet:

The style festival SIA is not just a one day awards ceremony

But a place that brings in fashion icons

Onto one fantastic stage

The festival now sparkles in front of the entire world