Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

2014 SIA: Jo In Sung (Daesang)

20141028_1414504124_52967700_1_99_201410
Article: "Solid top star position"... Jo In Sung '2014 SIA' honored the Daesang

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,889, -162] He's so daebak handsome ㅠㅠ Proves that the completion of fashion lies in a handsome face

2. [+2,164, -148] Wow.. so handsome. I'm in awe every time I look at him.

3. [+1,559, -118] Congratulations~~!!!!!

4. [+1,362, -121] Congratulations cool hyungnim

5. [+202, -28] Had a feeling it'd be Jo In Sung when Kim Soo Hyun didn't attend

6. [+165, -47] I like how he doesn't try to act mysterious and is always on screen, seems like a nice person

7. [+159, -46] A respectful and humble man. Hope that he continues to grow into a great actor because I want to see more of him.

-source: netizenbuzz

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jo In Sung Crowned “Style Icon of the Year”at 2014 Style Icon Awards
Jo In Sung Crowned “Style Icon of the Year”at 2014 Style Icon Awards

Actor Jo In Sung has been crowned “Style Icon of the Year” at the 2014 Style Icon Awards, held at the Seoul Dongdaemun Design Plaza on October 28.

The Style Icon Awards, SIA for short, is an award ceremony celebrating influential and trendsetting style icons of the year. Along with Jo In Sung, the SIA also named Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hee Ae, TaeTiSeo, 4Minute, SoYou, g.o.d, Park Hae Jin, Go Ah Ra, and Yoo Yeon Jin as the top ten awardees.

On receiving the grand prize, Jo In Sung commented, “It’s an honor to receive such an award as an actor. I’m happy because it’s a meaningful award. He also paid respect to the singer Shin Hae Chul, who unfortunately passed away the day before.

Source: 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/28/jo-in-sung-crowned-style-icon-of-the-yearat-2014-style-icon-awards/

Guest timi163

Congrats Insung.. :-* He deserves that award...not a fan with those white shoes he likes to wear nowadays but he pulled it off pretty well. That's what you call a trendsetter, a fashion risqué and yet he's still beautiful.. < fangirling mode> ..

@timi163‌, welcome back my dear. you're just in time to celebrate with us another of JIS's achievements <:-P

@willinette, same thoughts he truly deserves it. Thanks for the trans. Hope somebody could also translate what Writer Noh and DO were saying about him.

@zongie he knew he would receive daesang so he participated the awards event...actually celebs always know the result of any awards before attending.

@timi163 I like it, dear...I aways like when he wears suit with sneaker...mix and match style, it looks more intersting and not too plain.

@willenette miss you.

@luluwannagohome @sunshine4ever I really miss you two tbh.

Top star Jo In-seong wins grand prize at 2014 Style Icon Awards

2014/10/28 | 608 views

photo511587.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong received the grand prize at the Style Icon Awards (SIA).

The 2014 Style Icon Awards was held at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) on the 28th and Jo In-Seong won "Style Icon of The Year".

During his speech, Jo In-Seong said, "I have received such an amazing award. It's the best one yet. I wish I was able to say great things like the others, but I think I'm still far behind. I'll take this award and cherish it for the future; I am going to work hard so I don't disappoint. And usually I would say I dedicate this award to someone, but today I'll dedicate it to myself".

Jo In-Seong rose to the top with his outstanding performance in the SBS drama "It's Okay, That's Love".

SIA is the only awards show in Korea which looks around at entertainment, culture and arts and select those who have influenced the public in those areas.

Up to 50 of the SIA Grand Prize candidates were professionally judged and voted for online all over the world and was shortlisted to 10 candidates who were most supported by the public and professionals.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Kim Hee-ae, Jo In-Seong, Yoo Yeon-seok, Ko Ah-ra, Park Hae-jin, g.o.d, Taetiseo, 4Minute and SISTAR Soyou took home the Teen Style Icon Awards.

Model and entertainer Jang Yoon-ju and Jung Joon-young hosted the awards show, while Clara, Han Hye-jin and Lee Hyeon-yee hosted the Red Carpet scene. There were surprise performances by many artists and Jung Jae-hyung made a tribute to the late Sin Hae-cheol.

The 2014 SIA was broadcasted live on OnStyle, tvN, Mnet, Olive, StoryOn, XTM and CJ E&M Channel, Mnet America, Mnet Japan, Channel M, Mwave, Youku and Tudou in China and other online sites.

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/top-star-jo-in-seong-wins-grand-prize-at-2014-style-icon-awards-74821.html

Chuuukaaaeee
In sung-ssi...after awards from China you get another Grand Prize Awards...very proud of you... <:-P <:-P

Next project i hope it will be movie... [-O< [-O<

YAY!!!!!  Well done to our Insungie!!!  I am SO SO proud!!!  And my God I LOVED what he was wearing to the awards (that army style button jacket and black skivy look SO stylish!).  @LoveCartier I KNOW you love him in black so you should definitely approve :)  
@willenette!!!!!!!!!  So HAPPY to see you back!!  I hope you had nice vacation! I was thrilled to see all your lovely new posts :).
And welcome back @timi163!!!  How was/is your trip?????  
@everythingnothing - I loved your post about JIS's fashion sense in response to @Spring Andrew [sorry @Spring Andrew we know you still love him :). ]. It is true that our Oppa isn't the best at singing (please forgive me for this comment but he admitted to this himself in an interview lol!) but ONE thing you cannot accuse him of - is not having a style or fashion sense.  He knows very well what works for him and he even makes plain jeans and t-shirt look good :).  Also what pleases me is that he adjusts his style appropriately as he matures (I come across many people who forget to do that! :)).  
@zongie - thanks for all the awesome comments and posts :) your enthusiasm is contagious :)

Congratulations JO IN SUNG!! Congratulations everyone!! Each of us are part of his journey and it feels like we just won another worth-promising award. He truly deserves it. I can't think of anyone else who is worth receiving SIA this year but himself. Though they were some but he stands out more. 

Guest timi163

@moniw18‌ my trip was great! I definitely recommend SEOUL to all of you who are into drama/kpop.I tried most things that they showed in my kdrama :))including the sauna although that didn't went well just stayed for 10 mins. I even touched that windchime that oh soo (In sung) gave to Youngie(SHK), pics will follow...I'm still on vacation mode. I have yet to check my pics :)) .I met Insung's brother, as what I told @blim0523‌ this guy is cuteness overload! His internet pics are so different. As what Blim pointed out even if I haven't seen JIS I had the next best thing, same DNA. .and im soooo okay with that. In Seoul, Insung is very popular along with kim soo Hyun and surprisingly kim woo bin. When he won that SIA grand award , not surprised at all. I would have been more surprised if he didn't.

:-*

Guest timi163

Spring Andrew said: Lol.. as much as i lob INSUNG..he is a bit far from being a  style iconbut these awards are more of a popular choice.. n he def is hot star ATM .. 
n he looks DELIS in the pICS..  :-*