Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest Spring Andrew

everythingnothing said:

@Spring Andrew Mino was asked about JIS's hitting him in the face (you all can watch it from 1night2days) Mino said he is able to come to this place (guest in Radio Star) because of JIS, JIS brought top high viewer ratings for 1night2days among all variety shows. Then Kim Gu Ra said he is a bit disappointed, 1night2days's JIS episodes lost the essence of the program.

Kim Gu Ra's style kkkk I'm used to it.

@moniw18 said:

@blim0523 OMG - how gorgeous and friendly was JIS at the Black Yak autograph signing - that's what I meant before when I wrote that when things are done "on his terms" he is just totally approachable and friendly and his smile just makes you melt .  AND  I still can't get over how great and comfortable he looks around children .  Where did you find such a treasure trove of pics of JIS with children
@moniw18, I agree with you there is a time for everything, our celebrities need a space to breathe too...I scour the pages of the internet like crazy my dear 8-} here are some more pics of JIS with kids :)
TJeFJkX.jpgone of my faves which used to be my avatar :)
fID73Jc.jpg

of course some kid loves JIS (Oh Soo) too :x
8tVgWFJ.jpg

JIS FM in Korea on 11.02.2014
4oKZ34r.jpg
Hình như sau FM, còn có 'Dinner' lúc 5:20' và 'music time' nữa. Bạn Float design thẻ đeo cho fans dự 'Music time' thật dễ thương (Google translate) Looks like after the FM, there 'Dinner' at 5:20 'and' music time 'again. Float your project design badges for fans 'Music Time' so cute..
Me: such cute ID badges, his Chinese fans always support him..."Marry me?" hmmmm :)

ks20IDY.jpg
BTS from IOIL :)
gfQjFhN.jpg?1

@everythingnothing said: "Van Gogh was a unique artist who is well known for his bold, vibrant color, dramatic brush strokes which expressed emotion drastically but if you look deeply, you will find a complicated thing in his works.".  You know, you are absolutely right, I never thought of looking at it like that!  Likewise with JIS - he appears to some as just "another pretty actor" [you could even say "as pretty as a picture" to keep in line with the subject matter lol] and yet there is so much more depth to him.  I know we talk about this a lot (how good he is at acting) but he truly embodies an "artist" to me and not just an "actor".  Further, I am impressed that JIS has an appreciation for the arts.  And my gosh thanks for the "hug" (I needed that!! :)
@meocon97 - welcome darling!! I SO loved IOTL and miss it badly.  Unfortunately, I can't help with FB as I am probably one of the very few people on this planet who doesn't even have one myself (shock horror lol). 
@blim0523 - thank you my girl for some more adorable JIS & children pics!  And yes, bless you for "scouring" the internet so that we can enjoy these little treasures :).  And I have always loved that Avatar with the little "Youngie"!
@xoxoforme - thanks darl, I admit I am not familiar with "My Lovely Girl" but straight after this post I shall check out Rain's fashion :).
It just occurred to me that we haven't seen @willenette for a while right?  Come back to us @wilennette with some adorable posts of yours!

@moniw18 - Rain's character is a composer and appointed CEO of an entertainment company in K-Pop industry. He wears tux most of the time with scarf which is catchy and trendy. I know I shouldn't be talking about Rain in this forum but I just like how he dress for himself. Just like our Oppa Jo In Sung in any dramas. <3