Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest timi163

@moniw18 @blim0523 @cassie6002  I feel the same way,  these celebrities wants to enjoy some peace too , that's why they go to foreign places. Seriously, I'm not that fanatic when it comes to hollywood celebrities. Living in Manhattan you can see them in Central Park, crossing roads, grocery, church , ATM lines etc. , At first you'd think..hmmm..ok this looks like,.blah blah..but after awhile you'd lose interest. It's diffrent with Insung though, that's why I have to test my restraint capabilities if ever he will be infront of me. I would be busy drooling and hyperventilating and forgetting to take pics that's for sure  :)) But  this theory of not taking pics will only be tested if you are already in this situation. Never underestimate the power surge of adrinaline.    This is a good and interesting subject, what would you do if Insung is infront of you?

Guest AnJilaah

I just watched Jo In Sung's 1n2d episodes and I laughed so hard. He didn't know how to react when Cha Tae Hyun invited him haha. =)) He was so shy at first but he adapted slowly with the cast. I loved his interaction with the cast especially the one with Kim Jae Dong. You could tell they are close. :) It's nice to see him on variety. Can't wait for the remaining episodes. :x
and I hope he enjoys his vacation in Germany. He deserves a good rest. :)>-

Guest Spring Andrew

seemss JIS didnt wanna  in variety like most A listers so he rejected bein on healing camp DAY b4 being on 1n2d..Insung couldnt reject CTH.. kindofwas put on spot, n m thankful for that 
poor jaedong,but thyen there will b too much question on his breakup n probably frozen flower in HC
:))  rather see him in 1n2d B-)

@timi,

@moniw18 @blim0523 @cassie6002  I feel the same way,  these celebrities wants to enjoy some peace too , that's why they go to foreign places. Seriously, I'm not that fanatic when it comes to hollywood celebrities. Living in Manhattan you can see them in Central Park, crossing roads, grocery, church , ATM lines etc. , At first you'd think..hmmm..ok this looks like,.blah blah..but after awhile you'd lose interest. It's diffrent with Insung though, that's why I have to test my restraint capabilities if ever he will be infront of me. I would be busy drooling and hyperventilating

and forgetting to take pics that's for sure 

:)

) But  this theory of not taking pics will only be tested if you are already in this situation. Never underestimate the power surge of adrinaline. 

This is a good and interesting subject, what would you do if Insung is infront of you?

@timi163‌, your post made me laugh and ponder. I also wonder what will i do if this gorgeous demi-god will be in front of me. will my better judgement to respect his privacy prevail or will I give in in to my super fangirling mood?

Maybe I will ask a photo with him, if he declines then I will just move a little farther away and take his picture on a sly :) sorry JIS I just have to record this memorable moment of seeing you or i will regret it for the rest of my life LOL :)

Will you be lucky or will you have to check your restraint when you go to Korea in a few days :) enjoy your trip my dear, take tons of pics and please share them with us :)

@moniw18 I really love your recent posts, dear.

" - I would politely ask his permission first to take his picture BUT if he said "no" I would respect that and I wouldn't try to take it against his wishes and I wouldn't post it" THIS IS MY POINT. His Korean fans always ask him permission before taking a photo or signing a signature in HIS PRIVATE TIME but if it is not his private time you can take a picture of his as much as you want and THIS IS A RULE FOR ALL K-TOP ACTORS not only him, that's why he went to Germany for his vacation.

@"Spring Andrew"‌ Yes, he couldn't reject Cha Tae Hyun and he appeard in 1night2days just because of Cha Tae Hyun, he couldn't find others at that time so Insung couldn't reject it...Insung's appearance in this show was is a sudden thing purely not a script at all.

@AnJilaah - Same goes here. I had a hard laugh last night watching the 1 Night 2 Days. Especially how Kim Jae Dong got embarrassed wearing a suit infront of JIS as he unexpectedly saw him coming off from a bus. That was priceless. Lmfao! The whole episode was amazing, no wonder they got higher ratings for that show.

@moniw18 I really love your recent posts, dear.

" - I would politely ask his permission first to take his picture BUT if he said "no" I would respect that and I wouldn't try to take it against his wishes and I wouldn't post it" THIS IS MY POINT. His Korean fans always ask him a permission before taking a photo or signing a signature in HIS PRIVATE TIME but if it is not his private time you can take a picture of his as much as you want and THIS IS A RULE FOR ALL K-TOP ACTORS not only him, that's why he went to Germany for his vacation.

@everythingnothing, very well said :)

@"Spring Andrew"‌ Yes, he couldn't reject Cha Tae Hyun and he appeard on 1night2days just because of Cha Tae Hyun, he couldn't find others at that time so Insung couldn't reject it...Insung's appearance in this show was is a sudden thing purely not a script at all.

@everythingnothing, i really find JIS, CTH and KKB's convo at the cafe really cute, it was so natural, you can see his loyalty to his friends I would have understand if he declined CTH invitation becoz it came on a short notice and it would even entail 2 days of working.

That episode was awesome and it amazes me that the cast, crew and the other guests in 1N2D seem to highly regard JIS and I love how KIm Jae Dong always finds a way to jokingly praise how handsome and well-mannered JIS.

BTW, since you are my wikipedia on K entertainment, may I know if one of the casts of 1N2D is the lead actor in the 2006 Kmovie Love Me Not from which TWTWB was adapted. The one who was supposed to put black paint on JIS face but failed. This is the video I'm referring to, hope it works becoz I'm just using my phone.

Kim Ki Bang rescued Jo In Sung from being painted with black ink

http://www.dailymotion.com/JoInSung3DHouse

Hi everyone, I am new here :)I am addicted to JOINSUNG since watching IT'S OKAY THAT'S LOVE.Just wondering if you guys have the 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT in 1080i resolution???. of course, I am looking for the episodes (in 1080i) that JIS attended. Thanks in advance. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Child actor No Tae Yeob as young Jang Jae Beom in drama IOIL took pictures with Jo In Sung and D.O at the wrap up party.10696180_357338091087326_551466185356577

@everythingnothing, @timi163 and @blim0523 - thank you girls SO much for your supportive posts, it really means a lot to me.  It's so heartening to know we share similar views. 
@timi163 - you made a very good point that no one can really comment on their actions (when fronted with JIS!) unless they are in that situation :).  But somehow I have faith that we would do the right thing by him ;).  [i can also definitely vouch for drooling and hyperventilating with one thought running through my head "OMG OMG OMG!" lol].  And yes, Bon Voyage for the trip to Korea, I hope you will bring some wonderful memories with you :).
@blim0523 - you have to go there next girl :).
BTW - how cute are these pics of JIS and DO with No Tae Yeob.

Guest Spring Andrew

https://33.media.tumblr.com/748321981c6876b44cafe1b211ff7758/tumblr_ndbm7weltG1u0q9b5o5_250.jpghttps://38.media.tumblr.com/05cb0329b9ab7636ceccc171306cf5df/tumblr_ndbm7weltG1u0q9b5o7_250.jpg
https://33.media.tumblr.com/bc5f8b6629d35d29617b991d8b770b64/tumblr_ndbm7weltG1u0q9b5o2_500.jpg
;;) TVBSWeeklyMagazine

@moniw18‌, it's in my bucket list :) @cassie6002‌, thanks so much for the info :) isn't it a nice coincidence that JIS and Kim Joo Hyuk who played the same roles meet in 1N2D

some random pics of JIS..

Insung-ssi, you are so handsome, hope you stop smoking :)>-

XufdpzT.jpg

JIS seems to be fond of children, I'm excited to see his cute kids, hope it will be soon :)
msVJMs8.jpg

I totally agree @blim0523 - he seems very natural with children - which I find very unusual for a man with no children of his own - usually guys run the other way when confronted with a child/baby lol but not our JIS. I also remember that cute pic of him with the little girl actress (who played Oh Young--your previous Avatar :)) and he looked so comfortable with the toddler who played Hae Soo's nephew in IOTL (Ep6).  AND may I say that particular toddler seemed very comfortable in his arms - which is rather rare for such a young child (to be comfortable with a stranger) unless JIS spent A LOT of time with him beforehand. Then again maybe children go to him easily because they can sense "goodness" ;)

[RATING] K-Variety Show 12/10/2014 AGBNielsen 1. 1N2D III 18,2 2. SupermanReturn 17,5 3. RealMan 11,7 4. RunningMan 8,9 5. AppaEodiga II 7,2
JIS power :))

Guest katie_baderlis

I have many photos of JIS with children with whom he worked in his dramas and I can not upload them from my PC
1. Like an innocent comic
2. Piano
3. Spring day
4. That winter the wind blow
5. It´s okay that´s love
Also in different Shows
1. Love house (2001)
2. Go Show

Children recognize they can trust and he is very easy to inspire confidence. He is very friendly and simple, so he is so charismatic.