Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest timi163

Insung did  Public Toilet with Jang Hyuk when they just started years ago, and most of these people he is close with are from his old agency Sidus. @Everythingnothing  hahha  the  first time I saw that pic (the one you posted)  I think in Soompi I wasnt able to recognize Jang Hyuk.:))
This one is a very old pic from way back ,  screen cap from a vidbyjjis2_zps324246ee.jpg
:x
With Jang Hyuk, Bae Yong Joon etc. 

I miss @luluwannagohome and @sunshine4ever,with  all these insungers coming back! yay!

Guest Spring Andrew

blim0523

said: According to an IG post JIS and LKS are in Germany :-/ The wildest guess i could make for this trip is maybe a CF for Mercedes Benz :-/ or it's just a trip to unwind and experience the Qctoberfest beer drinking LOL

:D

@SpringAndrew, the trip may be a private one that's why JIS didn't want his picture taken, though LKS was accommodating. Here are the pictures of the fan who spotted them in Berlin, Germany. According to her JIS and LKS didn't have any other travelmates except for the man in red at the airport (KKB's look-alike hehehe) :)f5aZh2b.jpg
npvAdlh.jpg

cr: IG account owner

@hclover96 - OH MY! Thank you for the translation. I wouldn't be able to know it without you two @everythingnothing. <3

Wow seeing them in Berlin feels like I want to hop on plane and follow them. tehee! But thanks to people on IG now we can see them where they're heading. LKS looks fab tho but our oppa doesn't want pictures. :(

@Spring Andrew Insung, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin are friends in the same group.

There is one thing I want you all know about is that when he doesn't want any pictures, that means it is his private time...IT IS A RULE FOR HIM AND MOST TOP KOREAN ACTORS and his korean fans know about this well...his manager always goes with him whether his private time or not..

@timi163 yes, I miss @luluwannagohome and @sunshine4ever too

@asprialet_31_ac5f  if I'm not mistaken @ luluwannagohome used to post the detail of the photobook on this thread but I can't remember which page. a photobook doesn't need words, right? kkkkkkkkkkkkk

@everythingnothing‌, I understand JIS becoz celebrities need space too it's so hard to be hounded where ever you go, though I also thank the fan for keeping other followers like me updated on his activities. This is the con of being popular. Maybe JIS thought he would remain anonymous in Berlin the reason why he chose this place for his private time, he isn't aware how vast is his popularity. I think a balance should be maintained :)
DmqGuiA.jpg

thanks @everythingnothing for some awesome info and posts.  I loved reading everything :)
OMG! @LoveCartier - you're back!!, Woo Hoo!!  I thought you have totally disappeared lol ... I know I never post anything interesting or fun but my gosh I am always so happy to see familiar "faces" back AND new faces too of course!!  
@zongie - how adorable is that pic of JIS wearing glasses with an iced coffee in his hand (in his "surf" t-shirt), too cute!  JIS is so young at heart that it's easy to forget he's 33 years old lol... 

I meant to comment on those pics of JIS from Germany where he's covering the camera - even though I know some people will probably hate me for saying this and will never talk to me again - but I never enjoy seeing photos of JIS (or any celebrities for that matter) where they are cornered and hounded like an animal.  I love knowing what he is up to - but not like this.  If he wishes to be left alone then he should be left alone.  From what I have seen he is always obliging with autographs and photos with fans and he always comes across very warm in his interactions with the fans so all the more reason to give him private space when he wants to.  I much rather enjoy the pics where he happily gives interviews, poses for pics, press conferences or even CFs... 

I just watched 1 night 2 days. I had to replay the scene on which the camera focus on Jo In Sung coz he is such an eye candy. I enjoy watching him working so hard and being competitive in the show. hihi.. I also love his interaction with everyone on set (he back hug Kim Jae Dong, and when he appologize he tends to touch his friends arms) Talking of bromance  :\">
I agree with @moniw18, I don't enjoy seeing people invading celebrities' private lives. but as much as I agree with that, I'm not sure I can stay calm if I see Jo In Sung. I will probably screaming and ask for his autograph and ask to take photo with him or might as well hug him!!!!!  :>

Guest timi163

Ratings for IN2D  ( With JIS) 10/5/2014
1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 17.1 
2. KBS Superman is Back 16.2
3. MBC Real Man 11.7
4. SBS Running Man 10.1
5. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 7.56. SBS Roommates 5.0
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/77463/korea-tv-ratings

@cassie6002 - you are very cute :).  Don't worry I am no different to any other fan (if I saw him) but the only thing I would do differently is - I would politely ask his permission first to take his picture BUT if he said "no" I would respect that and I wouldn't try to take it against his wishes and I wouldn't post it.