Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest ruthie08

nohhh! he'll be doing a drama with choi ji woo..hmmm i know that cjw is a great actress but my dream is he'll be doing a romantic-comedy drama with song hye kyo...*sigh* this is soo frustrating coz they are in the same management yet no one is having an idea to pair them up. dang! i hope it will be soon...i cant wait for it. shk+jis=a heaven for me!!! i think it would be the hottest leads for a drama or movie! ok, enough of my imagination. i just hope jo in sung will do a lot of dramas and movies in the near future!!! i would make us happy...right girls?

Guest kimn

JIS and CJW? WOAH :crazy: But I am actually looking forward to these two if they did do a drama together. CJW has such an impact in the Korean entertainment industry, now JIS gets to join her. hahahahahah....I mean look at all the people that star with CJW (kwon sang woo, bae yong Joon etc) they are so famous now. Hehhehehehe....that means JIS is famous too. Not that he isnt famous but yeah....

*srry if i sounded stupid. :blush:

Guest coreana_ira

nohhh! he'll be doing a drama with choi ji woo..hmmm i know that cjw is a great actress but my dream is he'll be doing a romantic-comedy drama with song hye kyo...*sigh* this is soo frustrating coz they are in the same management yet no one is having an idea to pair them up. dang! i hope it will be soon...i cant wait for it. shk+jis=a heaven for me!!! i think it would be the hottest leads for a drama or movie! ok, enough of my imagination. i just hope jo in sung will do a lot of dramas and movies in the near future!!! i would make us happy...right girls?

hehe... so agree...

i love them being together in drama... i hope sidus will make it true... :w00t:

Guest ellyinsung

Song Hye Kyo and Jo in sung ??!!>.Love it!! love it !!

should we write to Sidus HQ?? :w00t:

Guest s3rene

^ Might be a great couple but isn't Jo In Sung too tall for SHG? I mean he is 187 cm tall while SHG is around 155-160 cm. :mellow:

Guest coreana_ira

yeah too tall... but it's okay i think,

since i know that hyekyo got a tall parner again in her new movie...

yoo ji tae... 186cm...

so, it's okay and possible...

and elly... yeah, u rite... i think we shud write to sidusHQ, hehe...

Guest s3rene

^ There's always really tall high heels shoes so it might work out fine. I would like to see them in a lighthearted comedy if possible. Somewhere along the lines of FH and MNIKSS. Both SHG and JIS may excel at that. :D

Guest jhing

how about another SMA and JIS movie. :D or a series with them two. that would be the ultimate for me. :D

They make such a cute couple, on and off the screen.

mad1.jpg

mad5.jpg

mad7.jpg

mad8.jpg

mad9.jpg

mad10.jpg

c/o Movist.com

Guest coreana_ira

i watch some interview and the making of madeleine...

and yeah... they look good together...

i do love the story of that movie...

a simply storyline but so interesting...

Monday, July 3, 2006

Cho In-sung arrives at a turning point

No one could have imagined that this young and willowy actor had it inside him. To begin with, Cho In-sung, 25, has such a "pretty" face that a gangster was the last role one could match him up with.

But watching him spitting out swear words with his eyes burning with anger in "Dirty Carnival," it becomes obvious that the role of Byeong-du was made just for Cho.

Debuting as a fashion model in 1998, Cho began to earn popularity as a smart and handsome college student in the MBC weekday sitcom "New Nonstop."

With a persistent passion for acting, Cho has carefully built up his career through various TV dramas including "Piano," "Shooting Star," "What happened in Bali" and "Spring Day," but he has not been so successful on the silver screen.

Although the movie "Classic" was a hit, the spotlight shone on actor Cho Seung-woo instead, and his other movies including "South Guy, North Girl (Namnam buknyeo)" and "Madeline" failed to draw big audiences.

But director Yu Ha of "Dirty Carnival" saw a potential Byeong-du in Cho.

"I liked him more because Cho did not have a masculine image. I saw the potential of Cho turning Byeong-du into a more convincing character by using his undeveloped images," Yu said. "Cho seemed to know that he could not draw a reaction from audiences unless he first makes the character into a convincing person."

During the over two hours of running-time, Cho manages to have audiences fully focused on the screen. With years of effort and training finally paying off, the young actor appears to have arrived at a turning point in his career through "Dirty Carnival."

(hayney@heraldm.com)

By Shin Hae-in

Source: http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/SITE/data/htm...00607030015.asp

• Like 1

Guest ellyinsung

This good for him!!

he already put a big effort for Dirty Carnival !!

thanks for sharing de news !! :blush:

^ There's always really tall high heels shoes so it might work out fine. I would like to see them in a lighthearted comedy if possible. Somewhere along the lines of FH and MNIKSS. Both SHG and JIS may excel at that. :D

SHK should wear double high heel..hehe...

just imagibe both of them acting together...oh so sweet.... :lol:

Guest shasha

i'm in love with JIS since WHIB. :wub: damn diggity dawg, that man is hawt!! he's hawt when he's crying. he's hawt when he's pissed, he's hawt when he's smug and arrogant!! I cannot say enuf about him...Just too hawttt!! :w00t: ....timeout...i need to cool down :P

Guest jhing

rubie - thanks for the news! I'm so happy for Insung oppa. I think it's high time he starts getting recognized not just for his goodlooks but for his enormous talent as well. This guy is dynamite on the small and big screen. I can't wait to watch Dirty Carnival when it comes out on dvd. :D

Guest sunshine4ever

wow, thanks for the pics, he is absolutely sexy....

rubie thank you so much for the news article <3

Guest jhing

sunshine4ever - I loooove those pics of In Sung from SeoulStreet mag. I hope I can find more of those. :lol: Love his smile in the first pic. The second pic is definitely shekshiii. hehehe

I can't wait to watch Dirty Carnival aka Mean Streets!