Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest sweetdecember

Was really surprised to see the news.would have been better if it is with someonelse

But the most important thing i hope now is for insung not to be too distressed over these attention.

I hope he can handle well and get next successful projects done

although its really hard to accept, but I will endure it! for those who need hug as well Im just here ready and open arms to hug you!
OMG! @sunshine4ever I havent visited the TWTWB thread yet, and just saw the news of soompi that there are lots of haters! I guess they are not loved truly our JIS! hehehhe
I would rather accept that he admits rather than denying the fact, then in the end spreading more rumors that which is true. Im still a fan of JIS, he is still no.1 in my heart!

To all JIS fans,i see sunshine4ever,we have met often in drama and SHK thread,and all the other fans- Here's a beeeeeg hug from a diehard SHKer! >:D<

This is one of my very few posts in this thread,iv always been a silent reader here even thou i love JIS,but seeing many of the Insung fans here sad broke my heart,so i felt like giving my support! Dearies,please ignore the hateful comments towards In sung in the drama...i can totally understand how itl feel like,to see Your most loved actor/actress bashed like this for no reason! i do know how shippers will feel like,being a shipper myself but we should all learn to.set our priorities right...the priority here being,to support the actor individually first and only then ship...i always follow this,even thou i ship like crazy my first loyalty will always belong to the actor/actress individually,only then the tandem...if everyone can stay with this motto many heartbreaks,bashings,hurt can be avoided...newas we cant change or ask e1 to be like that...So lets all ignore the negativity for now,it will die down soon..i request all JIS fans to just ignore the haters,and give our full support to the new couple In sung-Min hee and wish them nothing but happiness and peace in their lives...Fighting!!! :x

Guest joyandpeace

I just want to share the YT video below. I am not sure if it has been posted before but I wanted to share coz I find it kinda cute, especially towards the end.It's JIS Esquire 2012 photo shoot. 

Cr.181milton from YT

Guest luluwannagohome

Oh I have so many posts to read! I'll reply you guys after my midterm later in the afternoon!

Thank you for everyone who is staying in this thread. Your presence means tons to me and to all who are reading this thread, i believe. So thank you again!!

And thank you for all the sweet words! They have special healing powers!!

AND! The Chinese sub for the radio show is out!! It'll probably take me a few weeks to do it cuz I'm in the abyss of final period. But I promise you'll get to see it.

Can't wait to see In Sung talking about himself. That means so much more than the chaotic situation these day.

Talk to you guys later.

Guest xopo17

hai all, i still support JIS no matter what, it just i am a normal human being who can cry if i hear this news, the problem is i thought it will be go hyun jung coz the 2 of them are so close together , but if this JIS wanted to be with kim min hee, then all i can say congrats to JIS
and the good / positive to this news that i can say to my friend that JIS is a Normal guy (many my friend doubt his sexual orientation), since he is dating KMH , than my friend now could eat all their bad comment at previous / past time
the bad thing that : i want to cry.......... nangis_kejer.gif

i will still wait u'r another drama after TWTWB and i hope KMH is the best choice for u
btw : i have read at another forum that many fans of JIS reject KMH coz KMH is known as a "wild woman" ??? is that true??. i am sorry if anyone in here is not like to my comment , i just share what other forum think about this love. their definition about wild that she loves to go to night club and to have drink ( i am sorry if its not right, i am just asking dear )

luluwannagohome

said: Oh I have so many posts to read! I'll reply you guys after my midterm later in the afternoon!

Thank you for everyone who is staying in this thread. Your presence means tons to me and to all who are reading this thread, i believe. So thank you again!!

And thank you for all the sweet words! They have special healing powers!!

AND! The Chinese sub for the radio show is out!! It'll probably take me a few weeks to do it cuz I'm in the abyss of final period. But I promise you'll get to see it.

Can't wait to see In Sung talking about himself. That means so much more than the chaotic situation these day.

Talk to you guys later.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/25938/20130425/jo-in-sung-and-kim-min-hee-new-celebrity-couple-spotted.htm

Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee New Celebrity Couple Spotted

Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee met 10 years ago during their modeling days. Now a decade behind them, they have grown together as a couple since around the New Year.

April 25, 2013 1:54 PM EDT

65797joinsungandkimminh.jpg
Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee New Celebrity Couple Spotted

Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee met 10 years ago during their modeling days. Now a decade behind them, they have grown together as a couple since around the New Year.

Understandably, their time together was mostly in secret, including drives around Seoul and hanging out in their cars in a parking lot. When they met in public, there was always company.

So how did the two super stars come to build a romantic relationship? Their date on April 17 has the answer. Kim C was the bridge between the two. He is Jo In Sung's best friend and an acquaintance of Kim Min Hee's stylist who is very close to her.

The four of them met frequently back in January. An acquaintance revealed that "Because everyone was comfortable with each other, it was probably easy for them to open up and be themselves. They showed interest for each other and naturally the relationship progressed." Their similar background must have helped tremendously, as they both debuted as professional models and then went into acting.

Another source close to the actress commented that "The two of them are both veterans in this field. They have had similar experiences and can understand each other very well for that reason. They had good chemistry to begin with."

Jo In Sung, who recently finished a successful drama in 'That Winter, the Wind Blew,' is under consideration for his next work. Kim Min Hee's new movie, 'The Temperature of Romance,' is doing well in the box office with close to 2 million tickets sold so far.

© 2013 KpopStarz.com All right reserved.

--

Kim Min-hee and Jo In-seong in a relationship

20130424136676668269093.jpg

Attention is focused on Kim Min-hee who is currently in a relationship with the actor Jo In-Seong for the fourth month.

Kim Min-hee brought out her thoughts about relationships in March with TV Report.

She said, "I had new and old relationships that I couldn't talk about. I still need love. Being able to share love with someone is a good thing".

When she was asked about her current status she said, "I am lonely. I feel it strongly now. I don't like being alone and I like being around people I am close and familiar with".

"I am ready for new love at anytime. People think I am narrow minded about love but I'm otherwise. Isn't love something that just approaches you anytime and anywhere?"

Previously, Dispatch reported that Kim Min-hee and Jo In-Seong had been in a relationship for four months.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-min-hee-and-jo-in-seong-in-a-relationship-55299.html
Original article: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=337844

Guest luluwannagohome

@kim_nuong

Big big hug! I will start doing full sub for the radio show really soon. But just as I said in my previous post it may take a while cuz I'm in my final period.

There are two parts subbed already and were posted in the thread last week. I'll find that for you and edit this post after I find. Hope it can quench your thirst for now.

K. I found it. They are on page 428. Posted by @shaylaman
English Translation @coffeebin and @chokogom
Have fun watching!

Guest kdramafanusa

Outback CF will be out on May 1st!
coming201304251801211.jpg
http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/health/201304/h2013042516570884520.htm

luluwannagohome: Hope your your exams go well. Fighting!
<Group-hug>

Guest leenokcheng

How should I say......?
I first saw JIS in Tous les jours CF with Goo Hye Sun. And everyone said that he is a famous handsome man in Korea. I had a feeling like " OK, this guy is handsome but very distant ( I meant he must be hiding himself from the others, you know). Then I saw him in " Frozen flower" and I was like *o* " wth,is it the cute guy in TLJ CF? " .He comletely transformed himself into another person. As for me, I highly appreciate actors who are able to play a wide range of roles and who sacrifices to make themselves unrecognizable after every roles they play no matter how the others react. And Jo in Sung is a perfect example. There is something about him that catches my attention. Seems like he's always been trying his best to act and he doesn't care much about the rumours, keeping his pure image or something. 
Time goes by, I watched TWTWB by accident ( I'm not a fan of KDrama) and I saw him again. To be honest, I did desperately want to see  In Sung act again ( unlike many others who want to see SHK, she just didn't leave any impression on me). I wondered how he would change this time. Finally, he didn't let me down. His acting skills just lived up to my expectation. In fact, his acting with his eyes, his hands, his facial expression absolutely enchanted me because something about him is just so different from all the "flower boy" of Kbiz that I knew. 
After finishing watching TWTWB, I honestly want to see him and SHK as a couple. That would be great because I want to see how he will be when he really loves someone ( will he be like Oh Soo who risks his life for his love). 
Through interview and BTS, I can see that he's obviously a dynamic person, full of energy. Some might say he is outgoing and extrovert but I somehow keep my first impression about him " He's very distant, he doesn't want anyone to get too close to him". Then I heard him say that he wanted to protect his GF ( if he has) from media and stopped his Bro from being a singer. That's it!! No wonder why.... He must know the severity of Kbiz like the back of his hand. He might get hurt sometimes that's why he doesn't want his beloved ones to suffer. How considerate he is! and I realize all the smiles and jokes that are written all over his face are just one face of him. Behind those smiles and laughs are thoughts and worries. He's hiding himself from being high profile.Now I see him "happy outside and thoughtful inside".
Then something broke out..... It was like turning a page of the book. Everything's changed in just one day. His TWTWB fans immediately turned their back on him, saying that he betrayed their beloved one. How ridiculous it is!!!! How can they being an outsider know what's going on behind those scenes, they are all staged and JIS is just another victim? Where do they get the right from to judge him being dishonest and cheating them just because he has a GF???? GIVE HIM A BREAK, PLZ. What I found funny is that all the people who criticised him are not really his fans, they are some of TWTWB fans who strongly desperately counted on him to make a fairytale.Come on! Actors are human too. They need someone to help them get over sorrows, to share their innermost feelings. The past few years are enough for him suffer alone, to portray a pure, scandal-free actor for his fan. Now it's time for him to be a normal guy. 
What a relief that he can't speak Vnese so he won't find some comments here hurtful at all. Good for him! 
JIS is the one who suffers most after the news but some pp say that it's him that wants to reveal his relationship ????? What about all those fan girls, all the promotion abroard, all the laurel that he's gonna enjoy after the drama, will they ever be successful after all?? Especially for him, a person who never wants to disappoint others or makes the others hurt because of his actions. We all know this is gonna be a knockdown for the film crew after all the effort they put into the drama? Will he be relieved? happy? satisfied?
Words are like knife. It does hurt S.O's feeling even worse than a real knife. Put yourself into his shoes and you will feel the way he feels. Will you be ok if someone who don't even know where you live, who your parents are, judges you, criticises you when you need support the most as if they know you very well, hurt you with those hateful words??????? Will you???? 
To be honest, I dont care about his relationship with KMH, as long as they complete each other, I'm happy for them. But I can't stand some immature thoughts who fantasize a love paradise and a fairy tale love story and then they themselves feel hurt by their own figment of imagination and blame him for that. They feel betrayed, come on he's the one who feels painfully betrayed by his "so-called" fan. When he needs support the most, where are you??? 
Poor the guy! Having a gf is like he's just cheated your fan and he deserved to be punished like someone said. I'm sorry for you :( Now I know why Korean actors never ever want to reveal their relationships. It's their fans that drag them to hell if they do. I just want to say " BE STRONG JO IN SUNG. PROTECT YOUR GIRLS AND DONT LET HER GET HURT BY OTHERS. I BELIEVE IN THE PATH YOU'VE CHOSEN AND I'M SURE YOU WILL MAKE A BETTER OH SOO THAN THE REAL OH SOO :)"
P/S: Oh Young said who we are to forgive the others, all we can do is comfort them. I love this saying 2.gif

Guest dzungjo zo cho

Now I can say that I can talk about Kim Min Hee. But, seeing her picture alone or with our oppa is still too much for my heart

Guest jissweet

xopo17 said: btw : i have read at another forum that many fans of JIS reject KMH coz KMH is known as a "wild woman" ??? is that true??. i am sorry if anyone in here is not like to my comment , i just share what other forum think about this love. their definition about wild that she loves to go to night club and to have drink ( i am sorry if its not right, i am just asking dear )

COUNT ME IN SUPPORTING JIS-KMH!

LET LOVE FIND THE WAY! :x :x :x :x :x
CONGRATULATION
FOR NEW COUPLE IN K-DRAMA WORLD.

by: one of Die-hard Kyoers, never skip TWTWB thread (as silent reader), but if that thread tend to bash some actors/actresses, I will runaway coz I love PEACE. :D

Guest jissweet

Who's the hell still stunning even from behind? :Pdsaqgthu_zps3925d145.jpg

...Just can be our In Sung :))dsaqgthu3_zpsc3a4618f.jpg

The problem is he is too handsome @-)dsaqgthu1_zps4e514838.jpg
from any angles  :x dsaqgthu2_zps34f7ae37.jpg
Source: egloos.com

That made me angry...becuz he's too handsome, keke...  8-} :\">
P/S: if you still feel sad, see "Spring Day" again. Surely Eun Sub will cheer you up :P...How I love the cutie young boyish version of oppa  :x >:D<

Guest Kiddo214

I feel disgusted at some O2 shippers wishing to see Jo In Sung break up with Kim Min Hee in 2 months so he could date Song Hye Kyo.

First off, Song Hye Kyo has class. She will not do something disrespectful and low like that to her friend.

Second, Jo In Sung is not the only man in South Korea who looks beautiful with her.

People need to wake up and respect Jo In Sung not only as an actor but as a person. He does not need to live the life they mold and shape for him.

@sunshine4ever - 
I must say, I was shocked at some of the comments I read. I'm just very happy that I don't have 100,000 or more people telling me who I can date?   leaving.gif  That's just scary as hell. No wonder most Korean celebrities don't date or marry which is very sad. And the suicide rate is so high. To think there are actually people who would rather JIS be single, lonely and miserable for the rest of his life than date someone they "don't approve of". 
I'm very happy for him! And very happy he's dating - good for him. He's NORMAL - just like all the rest of us. :x

@ Luluwanagohome: thanks for your translation, you're amazing!I hope this dating news (can not call it a scandal, they are both single man and women over 30 dating with each other) will not affect his work. Fortunately, the commercial labels he represents have no problem with this. And Martial arts was restarted again. This is a project he put a lot of dedication and effort, hope it will succeed!Celebrities have their own private lives, and I will always support IS oppa as an actor/model and a person. 

Guest sunshine4ever

Everything below came from my message to everyone at TWTWB thread, just wanted to repost this as I'm not sure how to rewrite it for this thread:

Hi all, I just wanted to ask Song Hye Kyo's fans to pardon me for this message because it is written mostly about and for Jo In Sung and those who were interested in him after the Dispatch's photos and the confirmation of Jo In Sung dating Kim Min Hee.

So for the past 1 day, I had been observing Jo In Sung's thread and That Winter, The Wind Blow's thread and I just felt aching everywhere reading messages from both the O2 shippers and Jo In Sung's fans. I know I had said that I will try to ignore all posts and I think I did; however, today I was having a little reflection. I was driving past an old couple on a curb. I saw the old man holding the old woman's hand as they were walking together while I was passing them. I suddenly thought of Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee as they admitted to the public at this point in time at the peak of Jo In Sung's success of TWTWB. And I realized that even though it was just 4 months that he had been knowing KMH, I bet she must be very special to him for him to be honest and admit it in public even though he knew that admitting it might risk his career. And of course, it goes the same for Kim Min Hee...Jo In Sung must also be special for her so that was why both of them admit their relationship. No going around-the-bush and no denial even if it meant that they might lose some CFs, some movies, some dramas offered and most importantly losing their fans.

And so I concluded from seeing that and seeing everyone's posts/messages from both who were angry at Jo In Sung and those who were supporting Jo In Sung that there were so far 2 cases.

Case 1: Jo In Sung & Kim Min Hee VS. Dispatch

Dispatch released the news and the couple admitted right away that they are dating each other. Well, breaking news for Dispatch and that means the end of Dispatch's gossiping even if they wish to, it's the end. So guess what? In my opinions, I think Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee are winners because despite being the victims of Dispatch, they did not go around the bush about their relationship with each other to save their career.

Case 2: That Winter, The Wind Blows fans VS. Dispatch

Conclusion from what I see so  far: TWTWB fans LOST to Dispatch. TWTWB fans used to love TWTWB so much that they would unite despite different languages they came and shared things together, but as soon as the news about Jo In Sung's dating someone broke loose everyone started to fight. Whether they were for or against Jo In Sung. I feel so hurtful to read some of the anguish comments between JIS's fans as well as SHK's shipper fans. I came to conclusion that it is sad that we let a news like this hit us and hurt us. We even wrote angry messages against each other because we have different beliefs on how a person should date and/or not.

So honestly, I just don't get this at all. I just felt like we're all losers to Dispatch which in my opinions are some source of gossiping sources who are just out there to make some money while spying and ruining someone's private lives.

So if we continue to let this news hurts us, then we are losing to Dispatch, honestly. Jo In Sung's fans felt betrayed by O2 shippers' words while O2 shippers fans felt betrayed by Jo In Sung. I am so glad Jo In Sung doesn't speak any other languages other than Korean now because I felt very sad by the ways all of the speaking worlds like how people had been telling me that Vietnamese, Chinese, and other sources of websites are bashing Jo In Sung for his personal love. While I am also disappointed and felt hurt reading Jo In Sung's fans reactions to other people's expectations of Jo In Sung and how he should live as a person.

I am going to stop here and I know by now this thread might be empty and deserted, but it might be because it needs some break and some healing. I feel so lucky today to say that I only go on Soompi to check on news and not elsewhere. It's painful for me as TWTWB fan who had to feel the suffering of my fellow Windblowers and Insungers.

Please don't let us look like losers. We're winners. Let's carry through this together and I hope to see everyone here again soon.

God bless all of you and blessings to my beloved oppa (Jo In Sung). I'm going to stay behind Jo In Sung, support him, and love him for who he is. And I'm praying for his relationship with Kim Min Hee that they will find lots of happiness together because both of them deserve happiness, blessings, and love because they stood up yesterday to say to the whole world (even though the majority of them might hate to hear it) that they are in a relationship. And I'll stand behind all of you, Windblowers/Insungers, and support you and try to understand you while you're still angry at each other. I hope you find healings soon.

Unfortunately I don't surf other sites, so I can't say much, but I hope to see all of us get over this war soon. In a war no one is a winner.

Love and peace,
Sunshine