Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest Hae_Won

Jo Insung is insured for 300 Million Won for Mean Street

Source: naver

Translated by: Clar (if you take this news any where, please credit to Clar. Thanks.

byungdoooct205_04.jpg

Note from Sunshine: This is not the actual pic from the news, I post them so you can see his hair cut.

2 months intensive training to rid of the "Pretty Boy" image.

Insung will be insured for his new role in Mean Streets which he will be gangster (Byun Doo) in the movie. This role will requires him to do alot of high difficulty stunts.

This will be Insung 1st attempt to do high diffculty stunts without the assistance of a stuntman. And if accidents happen, he will be paid 300m Won on insurance coverage.(est US$289,000)

Insung is always being view as " Pretty Boy", but in this movie, he will be doing the dangerous stunts himself. Thr will be several action-packed scene, with the typical use of big public bus and train.

The director, Yoo Ha's previous movie (The Cruel History of Maljuk Street) used minimal safety wire and stuntman to acheive the most realistic visual effect so as to shocked his audience. In a way, it adds on to Insung's burden.

Prior to the filming of the movie, Jo Insung has already cut off his hair and goes thru' intensive phyiscal training to change his image.

Even thou' Insung has been thru' 2 months of training in the action school, and even got himself injured on the shoulder, he still plunge into the filming of Mean Street with greatest passion.

---

This one also translated by Clar (please credit her if you take it anywhere, thank you!)

This piece of news is basically the same as the earlier. It mentioned abt the pruchase of the insurance coverage for Insung as he will doing all the stunts himself. It also mentioned in the article that Insung is very confident on doing all the stunt himself and requires no substitute.

In the movie, Insung will be doing stunts like jumping off a train, chasing after a public bus and fighting off enemies. Insung went thru' 2 months of boxing and physical training so as to acheive a macho image.

He is also very confident of delivering an excellent performance after going thru' all the training, and wish that all will awaits his performance with anticipation

Jo Insung, Nam Gungmin, and Lee Boyoung meet in the movie "Mean Streets" : Jo Insung, Nam Gungmin, Lee Boyoung casted in "Mean Streets"

Source: Money Today- Star News

Translation by ShinB<3 (please credit ShinB<3 if you take this English news anywhere. Thanks!)

From the director of the movies "Marriage is a Crazy Thing" and "Maljookguhri Janhosa (?? too hard to translate, sorry!)" comes "Mean Streets", a story about the friendship and betrayal of two friends who have been friends since elementary school.

Jo Insung was casted as lead role of the tough, fist-fighting 'Byongdoo' early on, but Nam Gungmin as 'Minho', a director and Byungdoo's long-time friend who betrays him, was the last role set in place.

The source of conflict between these two men/friends is the leading lady, 'Hyunjoo', who will be played by Lee Boyoung who starred in the KBS 1TV drama "Beautiful You" and SBS' "West Fairytale". The other supporting roles will be played by Jingu and Chun Hojin.

On the 24th of September SidusFHN announced that after September, shooting will continue and that they plan to shoot the movie in Seoul, Inchun, and Busan.

Source: Ilgan

Translation by ShinB<3 (please credit ShinB if you take it anywhere, thank you!)

pho_20050923115005070000070200-001.JPG

Nam Gungmin, who starred in the KBS1TV daily drama "My Precious Children" last year, began filming the movie "Mean Streets" on the 27th (of September). In ths film, Nam Gungmin is playing 'Minho' who is a movie director and a elementary classmate and friend since then to Jo Insung's character 'Byungdoo'. 'Minho' is a character that his tough, rough, and uses his fists to deal with things. Even though Nam Gungmin has to play this type of "bad" role, since it is for his success, he did not mind playing the bad/cruel role.

This is Nam Gungmin's third movie; his previous movies include "Do a Bungeejump" and "Bad Guy".

He says this is "[his] debut in a realistic, reality-based movie" and that "I am happy to be able to show a new side/character in this film."

MAJOR COOLNESS! B) I can't wait to see In-sung in this film. :wub: Thanks, sunshine! ;)

Any news for JIS? I miss him!

He's doing a movie right now, Mean Streets. He's playing a different role here from his usual next-door-boy type. he has do undergo a physical training here because of different stunts that his role called for. The story is about friendship & betrayal - bestfriends since elementary but later betrayed because of another girl. that's what I read.

Guest aki_wagi

hi, just wanna ask....does he ever feature in other korean artist mv?? love to see one of it!!! btw, he's certaintly a good actor...no doubt about it!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest sonickim

Sharing this pic...

photo758.jpg

Hello, In Sung lovahs!!!

~waves

hiya! lee.... thanks!!! i remember it very well.... the rain and the umbrella unforgetable moments...

Sonickim..so glad to see you hear my friend!! Yes...us Pretty Pretty ladies of JO In Sung! He was intense in Bali..he was sooo funny but Cute at the same time. He shined so Well in Bali!! I just love seeing his new pixs that he took for the fall collection!! Gosh, I am totally Excited about his New Movie!! Mean Streets!! Hopefully he will smile often in this new Movie!! What a charming Smile!! :)

hiya!!!BioBlue we are everywhere now.... Jo InSung and Ji Sub in BAli.... both are a darling and got captivating smile and charisma.... hmmnp!!! so cute!!!

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim..Lovely One~~ Yes...my Beautiful so Ji Sub..and the Most charMing Jo In sung!! It's always so Great to see You lovely One!! I just can't hardly wait Until his New Movie comes Out! gosh, I miss that Smile that he always has!! He totally shine so Well In Bali and he has very fashionable in Spring Day!! Miss Ya!! :)

Translated by: Clar @ http://www.sweetinsung.net

Jo Insung will have his body "tattooed" with a dragon for his role in Mean Streets as a breakthru' of his image.

The dragon tattoo will use a special paint, and requires up to 10 hours of mecticulous painting by hand. Insung will have the dragon drawn on his hip, covered his back and all the way to his shoulder, estimate that the tattoo will be done by mid of this month.

Insung has tried several ways to change his image for this role other than having a tattoo, like cutting his hair. He also went thru 2 mths of intensive training in action school, and weight lifting for better body shape.

Mean Streets is abt the friendship of a gangster and a director friend. The film will be release next year.

-------------------------------

Jo Insung - Dragan Tattoo

Source: naver

2 months intensive training to rid of the "Pretty Boy" image.

Insung will be insured for his new role in Mean Streets which he will be gangster (Byun Doo) in the movie. This role will requires him to do alot of high difficulty stunts.

This will be Insung 1st attempt to do high diffculty stunts without the assistance of a stuntman. And if accidents happen, he will be paid 300m Won on insurance coverage.(est US$289,000)

Insung is always being view as " Pretty Boy", but in this movie, he will be doing the dangerous stunts himself. Thr will be several action-packed scene, with the typical use of big public bus and train.

The director, Yoo Ha's previous movie (The Cruel History of Maljuk Street) used minimal safety wire and stuntman to acheive the most realistic visual effect so as to shocked his audience. In a way, it adds on to Insung's burden.

Prior to the filming of the movie, Jo Insung has already cut off his hair and goes thru' intensive phyiscal training to change his image.

Even thou' Insung has been thru' 2 months of training in the action school, and even got himself injured on the shoulder, he still plunge into the filming of Mean Street with greatest passion.

What does cutting off his hair mean? Will he go bald? Coz I think he already have short hair :blink:

may i know who he's dating right now? lol so i can stalk him :D muahahaha

Yes me too. I would like to know. :D

may i know who he's dating right now? lol so i can stalk him :D muahahaha

Yes me too. I would like to know. :D

In my fantasy, he's dating ME!!! :lol:

Guest sonickim

Jo Insung will have his body "tattooed" with a dragon for his role in Mean Streets as a breakthru' of his image.

The dragon tattoo will use a special paint, and requires up to 10 hours of mecticulous painting by hand. Insung will have the dragon drawn on his hip, covered his back and all the way to his shoulder, estimate that the tattoo will be done by mid of this month.

Insung has tried several ways to change his image for this role other than having a tattoo, like cutting his hair. He also went thru 2 mths of intensive training in action school, and weight lifting for better body shape.

Mean Streets is abt the friendship of a gangster and a director friend. The film will be release next year.

whoa...really!!! AJA In Sung!!!! lookin forward for a all new In Sung!! thanks sunshine....

Sonickim..Lovely One~~ Yes...my Beautiful so Ji Sub..and the Most charMing Jo In sung!! It's always so Great to see You lovely One!! I just can't hardly wait Until his New Movie comes Out! gosh, I miss that Smile that he always has!! He totally shine so Well In Bali and he has very fashionable in Spring Day!! Miss Ya!! :)

Bioblue....we really have something in common.. about what i have in mind about In Sung...

now im really excited from what i read(thanks sunshine for sharing)... definetely!!! it will be a big and new In Sung in Mean Streets...glad hes a versatile actor portraying diff from his other previous roles...

Guest Bioblue

sonickim..you are sure Missed! yes yes...we have in common in the Beautiful So JI Sub..the Pretty Pretty jO In Sung! We just click like that! yes, totally I am soo Joyful for JO In Sung new Movie! He's going to be a sure Boxoffice Hit!! He's getting to look more and morE SexY by the minute by Mean Streets! Oh, can't forget that smiLe!! So Glad to see YOu Lovely Lady Sonickim!! :)

Guest .alyak_

YES! I think he is a total hottie!

Heres some pictures. i'm sure these have not been posted because i went through all 7 pages

010wt.jpg

029ut.jpg

033vv.jpg

049hl.jpg

057rn.jpg

064nw.jpg

072uw.jpg

086qm.jpg

^ small but i like that one.

096oo.jpg

111du.jpg

125rq.jpg

Credits - Soompi (had these pictures for awhile. forgot where)

some people are look for some gifs. I"ll try to see if i have some. i think i do.

but i'll check, if not. i'll try to find some.

Guest incredibleDORK

Oh, so he wants to play a bad boy eh? I won't share my thoughts on that. LOL! :P Just kidding, just KIDDING! But this guy is totally HOT! Can't wait to see the movie when it's done. I really liked him in WHIB. What a sad but funny and cute drama! I need to watch it again. Hehe. :)