Guest lavenderbluf

i have nothing against the actors

but i found the singing (their voices mainly) reallly childish-like

and i found the storyline really not....stimulating

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starstrewnnight

My little cousin can't stop watching this movie! All of the acting in the movie made me want to turn off the tv, especially the main guy. The fake acting attracts the younger audience so I guess I can't blame them for the horrible cheesiness.

Guest ;jenna

I actually really like this! xD The songs are really catchy, although the whole thing is really childish...but what the hey, it's Disney~ :P what else would you expect?

Guest danchooox

no offense, but at first I thought they editted Vanessa's voice.

It sounded sooo good to be true. (:

I love the song Breaking Free.

The stories nice, but it kept playing on disney channel,

so it started getting boring. but it's a nice movie. :)

can't wait for the sequel.

Guest Tammy

At first when watching it I liked it alot and watched it again, but now I've been having a few second thoughts..

Guest Jeffversion2

I like the music....but not the movie overall. The songs are really cool that leads to alot of crazy duets at parties lol.

Guest Shiget^

Vannessa's Filipino? omg i didnt know i thought she was Mexican or something ^^;; yey for Filipino Pride ^^;;

hms2qb.jpg

Guest .Blissful` Ecstasy*

Yeh watched it on TV Sat night. It was pretty good i mean soundtrack wise buh the plot was abit yeh.. & their voices were amazing!! I never knew that Zac could sing. I've seen Zac somewhere else buh cant put my finger on it as to where it is.. Can anyone help me out here lol

Guest ShOta xx3

I wanted it a couple of times.

The first time i watched it; it was good.

But not like OMG good.

I really like the songs though, i was singing it for a week.

But then it really got annoying cuz it keep showing the damn movie.

Haha, it's my own fault for watching it so many times.

But, their singing is soo fake.

And their not that good of an actor.

I don't like how Zac's mouth moves when he sings. It was...weird.:mellow:

Guest super piggy

i liked the song "when there was you & me", some of the other songs are okay i guess but i didnt really like the movie.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest VEGECHAN

it was like a modern rip of Grease. it had so many similarities, just... grease was much better.

anyway the girl's voice annoyed me and honestly i'm surprised that people like it so much.

overall it's pretty overrated.

Guest Appolpai

Didn't like the movie and in my opinion overrated, but I liked some of the songs. The only voice I liked was Zac's, though. I didn't like anyone else's singing, especially Ashley Tisdale's. Most of their acting was really UGH. I think the director should've also factored in the actors' acting skills rather than just their singing and dancing skills.

I agree with the person above me. It's like they're trying to emulate Grease. o_O Boy and girl meet each other somewhere during a break and end up liking each other, separated, then end up going to the same high school together.

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

my friend forced me to watch this, and i ended up liking it. It wasn't like WHOAAA OMG IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD. But it was cute. Predictable but hey! Its a disney movie =) And some of the lines were so corny it made me crack up so much! . I like the main girl, she looks very innocent/cute.

And about the Grease thing, i think it was meant to be a younger/modern version of it in a way, the actors were saying so in an interview.

The songs were really catchy, but its a shame that Zac wasn't signing 98% of the time, but everyone else was their actual singing......

One of my favourite Disney movies

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heygingersnap

i just watched it again recently and fell SO in love with it...

i love vanessa forrealz. :lol:

Guest Platinum

its so corny, i hated it...

then i liked it... and ashley tisdale seemed cute to me...

but im getting over it

Archived