Disney's High School Musical

tracycutie

Guest aircastles

Never saw it.

I always manage to be busy when they air it on TV so I always miss it. <__<

I want to watch it though, I want to see what all the hype over the movie was about.

Though from what I see, Zac Efron doesn't seem that cute...

Why does everyone love him anyways?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

the movie was a bit cheesy...>.<

it was alright i guess...

my fave song was "Bop to the Top"...dunno why though :blink:

i like Lucas and the guy that baked ^_^ they were my favorite characters LOLZ :lol:

Guest sunnydays.

Haha, that movie amuses me. (: It was cheesy-cute, in that Disney sort of way... I thought the leading actress was pretty, but I didn't really like her voice & the leading actor's... the songs were good though.

If you have BitTorrent, you can find it at http://www.mininova.org

Anyway, I finally managed to watch this a couple weeks ago and I loveeeee it!! It was so cheesey, but I mean, it's a Disney Channel movie so you can't really expect anything else. I just really love the soundtrack... it's sooooo good!! I've been listening to it on repeat ever since I saw the movie.

thank you! but unfortunately i dont have BitTorrent ^^

and i was wondering, did you download your soundtrack? if you did, do you mind telling me where?

i've also been looking for a site with soundtracks, but since i couldn't, i just ended up recording

the music > <! thanks!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

the movie was.. EH I dont see whats so great about it honestly.. it seems like any other Disney movies.. like " The Cheetah Girls" etc.. uggh.. but I got to admit that the songs are kind of catchy.. I dont find Zac hott though.. I thought the girl was really cute though

Guest lilyphilia.

cheetah girls was horrible! one of the corniest movies ever! and yeah, vanessa anne hudgens is so cute! she has the sweetest smile! :)

i think hsm is the most decent original disney movie! watched it 4 times already on disney channel! it's not really my fave but i really enjoyed singing along to the songs! teehee~ :P

i really want to download the movie

you guys know any site? i only have the site where you download

the OST, but not the movie!!

and yeah cheetah girls was kinda...bad ^^;;; not the best movie

AT FIRST I DIDNT WANT TO WATCH IT, THINKING "IT'S JUST ANOTHER DISNEY MOVIE".. BUT A LOT AS IN A LLOOOTTTT OF PPL TALK ABOUT IT AND HOW GREAT IT IS. THEN.. I WATCHED TO SEE HOW GREAT IT IS....

WELL, IN MY OPINION, IT WAS OKAY. NOT THAT GREAT. THE SONGS WERE REALLY GOOD. BUT THE PLOT IS OKAY...

THEY'RE CUTE!!!

Guest vic_taebin

yea, at first i didnt want to watch it because DISNEY movies are cheesy especially those non-animated ones. Haha i remembered i watched this disney movie with justin timberlake in it, omg... i just beared with it becuase of him. But yea, finally watched it last week on disney channel, and i actually liked it. I like the songs in the movie, pretty good. Now whenever i sing one of the songs, my friends go, "What? You Like it now? HUH? HUH?" im like...sorry :vicx:

K. if your gonna download something you muse get a torrent thinger first. go to

www.download.com and then search for Bitcomet

install, and then go to

www.mininova.org or torrentspy.com

and search High School Musical. then click on the links and OPEN with BITCOMET. and it should start downloading on its own. :)

^-- this thread are for those who enjoyed the movie, so if you're going to say bad things about it, dont even bother replying <_<

and thank you Mudblood for sharing the info! :D

Archived