Disney's High School Musical

tracycutie

Guest pumaxgirl<3

HAHA I love the part when two of the characters go "BRRRRR! BRRRR! MAH! MAH! MAH! EEEEEEE! EEEEE! EEEEEEEE!" Best scene hands down. :D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest litoxshortaii

i js watched it.. it was ok, nothing special.. i liked the first song they sung though. it was cute.

Guest koreanchick08

i'm in luv with this movie. i got in on dvd. i luv the songs and i luv the dance moves they do in the movie

Guest SUICIDE.

Eh, I liked it. The songs were all right, but catchy to the ear. Not so fond of it anymore since my obsessed friend made me watch it like 568787867 times with her already and yet she still loves it.

But, it has got to be the best DCOM so far, at least in my perspective.

Guest bonbons

corny disney movies are the most popular XD why because tweens love em...=\ put a hot guy and a pretty girl then you've got urself a hit. and people are suckers for musicals...tho i thot the songs werent that special (i didnt think they were great singers). altho i liked shar pei and her bro's song in the beginning-it was cute for a short while.

i liked it the first time i watched it. but 1 time is enuf.

Guest annie_bananie

High School Musical was an awesome movie! The music was catchy and the actors and actresses were well played! :)

Guest *lyrynne*

disney's going to replay it this weekend...it's already the 3rd tym...vaness hudgen's half filipino...wah~ i'm proud...haha~

*sings*

Guest xx0xx

i thought this movie was very cute

too childish for high school people but cute enough :D

does anyone have a link for this movie so i can dl it or a site they know? i dont want to keep renting the video to see it, and i dont have disney on my tv ^^''' thanks!!!

Guest fionahh

Eh, the plot was okay. Zac is hot xD. & Vanessa's very pretty Lol. The song's were really good. I wouldn't really watch it over & over again though.

i like it too... and theyre going to make a sequel.

:crazy:

In general disney sucks at making sequels. They make it so HORRIBLY. they make sequels for everything that turns out GOOD but in the end part two is a SUCK richard simmons lol

I never watched High School Musical XDDDDDDD everybody loves it and sings the songs all the time and yeah I'm just clueless u_u plus it got annoying after they promoted it like xxx times >.< and they STILL kept on advertising it after it premiered :crazy: disney commercializes the same thing over and over too much lol.

I usually watch every single disney original movie they come up with but the new ones they make don't interest me. Seriously Wendu Wu warrior & Read it & weep? X_X I'm excited for Cheetah Girls 2 though LOL XD I BETTER NOT BE DISAPPOINTED :tongue2:

i thought this movie was very cute

too childish for high school people but cute enough :D

does anyone have a link for this movie so i can dl it or a site they know? i dont want to keep renting the video to see it, and i dont have disney on my tv ^^''' thanks!!!

I think a soompier is selling them x] I'm not sure if she is anymore though o_0

Guest xx0xx

^--- oh really? but i dont want to buy it..i just want to download the movie so i can watch it on my comp whenever i want..

anyone know wany good sites? but thanks Poop-Shoot-A-Loop :D

Guest azzer

^--- oh really? but i dont want to buy it..i just want to download the movie so i can watch it on my comp whenever i want..

anyone know wany good sites? but thanks Poop-Shoot-A-Loop :D

If you have BitTorrent, you can find it at http://www.mininova.org

Anyway, I finally managed to watch this a couple weeks ago and I loveeeee it!! It was so cheesey, but I mean, it's a Disney Channel movie so you can't really expect anything else. I just really love the soundtrack... it's sooooo good!! I've been listening to it on repeat ever since I saw the movie.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I know someone and he's obsessed with it =__=

He has ALL of the High School Musical products. Anything they made relating to High School Musical, he has it -__- That's just too much..

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i like the songs but i thought the movie itself was...really corny. lol and vanessa really can't lipsynch. but the songs are great! and the moves are nice too ^^

Archived