Quantcast
luckycarrienew

Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

yeah! my friends (like 8 guys) and i got to the movie late so we all had to sit seperately. after the movie i remember i was bawling and was so embarassed...but when i got outside all my other friends were bawling too. hah it was so funny. almost 10 guys just walkin out together crying. ive seen it 5 times and i still cry at the end. every single time.

i also cried during a moment to remember..that one is just tragic.

for dramas...only one i can think of right now is autumn story.

(im trying to remember character names, haha sorry if i totally messed them up)

back in the day. those three scenes always got me. the one where eunsuh is telling wonbin (ack forgot his character) how he cant go to the hospital cuz she might be waiting for him. and when wonbin is pleading to junsuh to let him take care of her. and the beach scene where she dies, but eunsuh keeps asking her what they should do tomorrow. aya. i remember i was depressed for a day. lol.

I cried a bucket for that even though I watched it without eng sub the first time and I don't even understand korean, but I read enough of it for me to know what went on. -.- Such sad movie.

Hm...for drama: Autumn in my Heart, Have we really love?

^ Pretty much it cause I'm still watching MISA and haven't decided yet.

But yeah I cried almost every episode for those two above. =.=

I cried a bucket for that even though I watched it without eng sub the first time and I don't even understand korean, but I read enough of it for me to know what went on. -.- Such sad movie.

Hm...for drama: Autumn in my Heart, Have we really love?

^ Pretty much it cause I'm still watching MISA and haven't decided yet.

But yeah I cried almost every episode for those two above. =.=

I agree~but MISA is really sad~~~All died@@

TT_____________________________________________________TT

i cried a lot with "Stairway to heaven" i don't know why but it sound crazy i can't stop crying on that time i cried over 7 hours and sleep with tear ...have red eyes went to school in the morning...i watched vcd not from free tv so i watched one night 7 ep since 8 pm till 3 am across the day hahaha and after finish i watched again with my mom and cried with mom too my mom blame me what i showed her she cried a lot too

Sangdoo Let's Go To School ( i cried buckets in every episode :tears: )

IJUKSA

Dae Jang-Geum (i cried almost every episode, even when lady cui died.. i couldnt resist.. :tears: )

Which Star Are You From

sad love story

stairways to heaven

my girl ( i was laughing lik mad for most time of this show, but when it came to the part where yoorin was force to leave GC, wow, i cried non stop... until my eyes were red n swollen... :tears: never knew i could cry so much....)

dae jang gum

save your last dance for me

long list more...think i cried for almoz every show. OMG....

movie

a moment to remember

sad story

but the funny thing is... i didnt even shed a single tear when i watch winter sonata...weird....i myself could figure out why...

I cried a lot when I watched Autumn Story. :tears: But I think it was because it was my very first Korean drama. I remember I woke up with swollen eyes the next day!

MISA, All In and Save the Last Dance for Me made me cry a lot too. Lately, I've been crying less when I watch Kdramas, maybe I'm getting immune...? :P

MISA......

Just one box of tissue won't do. You need tons T T

I agree~I think I need more... :tears::tears::tears:

I recommand another one"Eama, I miss u"----->u must cry like a river

ps old korean drama---->seldom people know

TT_______________________________________TT

Love this words~

There's something in this world more painful than death... It's letting you go....

I thought I could get anything in this world if I had enough money, but I can't buy time....

Should I ask you to wait until I can get into your heart?

Only can start as a Friend

Dramas:

Autumn in my Haert - Really, my tears just wouldn't stop falling. It was so sad :tears: especially towards the end. I felt crying by just watching each character speak.

Save the Last Dance For Me - believe me, I cried watching this drama. From the start till the end. I just couldn't stop :tears:

My Name is Kim Sam Soon - well not every parts. I'm weird but yah, I cried like a baby watching the parts where Samsoon was speaking with her dad. :tears: Those kind of scenes really makes me really cry.

Movies:

Windstruck _ I was bawling like a baby watching this movies. It was touching yet so sad. My tears just kept flowing. My eyes were all red after the movie. My cousin and I agreed that from all the k-movies we've watched, this is the saddest. :tears:

"土耳其沒仁慈"----->old korean drama------> let me cry like a river again and again~

TT_________________________________TT

MISA.

the only korean drama that made me cry. :)

it was worth my tears!

it was the best drama. XD

I agree~miss MISA~Although it's sooooooooooooooooooooo sad

Who can lend me tissues??TT__________________________________TT

Autumn in My Heart...it was just so tragic for the three people in the love story.

MISA- the story itself is just so sad. The scene outside the house of him bowing to his mother without her knowing that was really so heartwrenching.