Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

Guest luckycarrienew

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fullmoon_secret

autumn in my heart...

gosh.. i was sick n bore so i watch it .. i cried for like 3 hours n got even worst

XP.. stupid

Guest loving_you

♡ Millionaire's first Love. The first time i watched it, i didn't cry that much but then the second time, it was so sad... especially when hyun bin said "Your 3 minutes is long." (something like that?...) and also Windstruck

Guest uskpop

To me, crying like a river but still never get tired of watching is definitely "Sad Love Story". Love the love story between Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Hee Sun.

Guest chlee

Stair Way to Heaven

Glass Slippers

Winter Sonata

Love Letter

Beautiful Days

Autum Love Story

^ I guess those are pretty much it for me... unless if I forgot some... but yea... I TT_TT cried like a baby... whaa whaa whaa

mostly choi ji woo dramas.

stairway to heaven

all about eve

autumn in my heart

beautiful days

winter sonata

sangdoo

Guest charitee

i know i posted here before, but that was before i saw misa. i also forgot some other ones. so the list is now: gaeul donghwa [autumn love story/endless love/autumn in my heart], winter sonata and misa. but misa and gaeul donghwa made me cry the most.

OMG! I cried like crazy when I was watching Stairway To Heaven. Especially the part where he was going to study abroad and had to leave her. I was like NO!!!!

I also cried like crazy when watching MISA. I dunno what it was, but something about that movie just made me cry so much! I really like that drama series.

Another one I cried a lot on was Forbidden Love/Fox With Nine Tails/Gumiho. Just the feeling of them being on opposite sides and not being able to be together made me bawl like crazy. I wanted them to be together so bad but it didn't turn out that way.

OMG! almost forgot this drama! WONDERFUL LIFE! I totally like bawled my eyes out! cuz the little girl is just so adorable and I hated the fact that Kim Jae Won wouldnt get his act together and let go of his first love. GRR! yea... and whn Shin Bi got sick... i was like NO! DONT DIE!

Hm... and then other dramas I cried on, but there wasn't like a puddle, was Winter Love, Autumn Love, and Summer Scent.

Movies.... I totally bawled my eyes out during Windstruck. Everything in the movie just totally got to me. It was so sad. I also cried watching A Millionaire's First Love, especially the part where he says "Pabo, I told you not to overdose on it" IT WAS SO CUTE! OMG! It was sorta the typical love story, but the had little parts here and there that made the movie so cute and uniqe.

Other than that, I just cried in a few other movies but didn't bawl my eyes out. I cried in The Classic, A Moment To Remember, etc. etc

Guest miimii

i probably never cried as much as i did while watching taegukgi. it was so sad :tears:

as for movies it probably was stairway to heaven, winter sonata...basically the sad dramas. i always cried haha im such a wuss x)

Guest anhie23

Dramas

1. Misa

2. Stairways to Heaven

3. Glass Shoes

Movies

1. The Classic

2. A moment to remember

3. Sad movie

There were others that brought tears but these 6 are the only ones I recall bawling my eyes out.

Guest CurthniL

stairway to heaven DEFINITELY. i bawled my eyes out while hicupping from crying too much. eh... felt so depressed for a few days >.< had to continously tell myself that it was only a drama u.u just loved the feeling and vibe the drama gave out with KSW standing next to a white piano staring into the vast ocean with that sad music.. *cries*.. imitate *jung-suh.. can you hear me?* lol.. im acting like a retard now ahahaha i imitated it to my frend and she whacked me in the head

i tot winter sonata was bad but it was nothing compared to stairway to heaven <_< ... ksw really got to me .. that poor man looked as if his world was at an end esp in that scene outside the cafe after he impersonated the step-brother :tears:

Archived