Which Drama Or Movie Made You Cry Like A River?

Guest luckycarrienew

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pooie

Heaven's Tree

The King and the Clown

Especially the last scenes of the movie and the last episode of the drama.

Guest xjuyonx

taegukgi

gah-eul donghwa (autumn tale)

chungook ae gehdan (stairway to heaven)

sangdoo

i don't know, there are probably so many more since korean dramas are like.. designed to make you cry x)

Guest second_glance

Theres always a moment in every korean, japanese, or chinese drama that makes me cry. But the one drama that made me cry in EVERY FREAKING SINGLE EPISODES has to be 1 LITRE OF TEARS. I seriously cried more than 1 litre thats for sure!! Just the fact that it's base on a true story, and all the actors and actresses did such a wonderful job portraying their characters. Very touching movie.

Guest Po1aris

Dramas:

Stairway To Heaven

Autumn In My Heart

Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang

Movies:

SAD MOVIE!

---the ending, woww =/

Guest yg4lyfe

Drama:

1. My name is Kim Sam Soon ... i just cry cuz itz over!! man i mizz it!!

evrtym i hear the She Is song, i cry. And yea the scene wen they bak from Jeju island was so sad!!!

2. Sang Doo ya, Letz go to school!

The scene wen Sangdoo shaved Bo-ri hair was realli touchin! And Ji Hoon did a good job on expressin his feelin!

Movies:

1. The way Home ... Sangwoo was a good kid at the end! i luv how he drew the pics for his grandma! I feel so bad fo the grandma ... she look soo ... i unno know!! :tears: Sometym i feel guilty fo bein disrepect to my grandma!

2. Hello Brother: The scene when Wookie died ... that was sad!!!! =(

3. A Family: i luv this one ... an old dad, a kid, and a young lady! The endin was veriii touchin~ :(

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Theres always a moment in every korean, japanese, or chinese drama that makes me cry. But the one drama that made me cry in EVERY FREAKING SINGLE EPISODES has to be 1 LITRE OF TEARS. I seriously cried more than 1 litre thats for sure!! Just the fact that it's base on a true story, and all the actors and actresses did such a wonderful job portraying their characters. Very touching movie.

Yeah I agree with you second_glance....I cry in each episode.... :tears: I never cry like this when I'm watching drama but this one is soooo different.... :tears: I cry so badly when her mother read her diary, Okaasan atashi ha kekkon dekiru ???? :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: I never cry in any korean/chinese drama :P I send this drama DVD 2 my friend in Australia they also cry in each episode :tears: soooo touching & meaningful drama.... This drama is based on a true story....I like realistic in japanese drama than other dramas....One of my favorite this whole year :rolleyes: Definitely a worth watching drama & Recommended 4 those who love sad/heart-breaking drama/movie :phew: Must watched & collect the DVD, I collect the original DVD coz I luv this drama soooo much !!!!

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest dOotsiez

Drama:

MISA - obviously...i wanted to bash the scriptwriter for making it so sad.

Stairway to Heaven - it's such a stereotypical plot, but i still cried a river. i guess that's wat made it so popular.

Dae Jang Geum - i cried everytime someone passed away - parents, lady han, lady cui, the king...lmao. but mostly i cried just because it's such a touching, beautiful and ambitious drama. lols

Autumn In my heart - yes yes, i know it was sad, but did they really have to go through a half an hour flashback in the last episode. dat was so annoying

Winter Sonata - i was re-watching it last nite, and i cried a river.

MOVIE

Windstruck

A Moment To Remember - omg so so so so sooooooo SAD! >.<

and nearly forgot

the Classic - it was quietly sad. i wasnt really crying while watching it, but in the last few scenes, the build up of emotions just overwhelmed me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest earthangel_713

1 Litre of Tears was my first drama I ever saw. Really made me cry like a river. So did Stairway to Heaven, Tree of Heaven & A Love to Kill. Only movie so far I've seen that made me cry was A Millionaire's First Love.

Guest moosh

ahhhhh love emotional movies and dramas

but the best wereee...

- i'm sorry i love you

- autumn story

- taegukgi

- she's on duty (was a funn movie but omg so sadd near the end, was sobbingg)

- windstruck

- stairway to heaven

they're goood though` love sad moviess

Movies:

1. The way Home ... Sangwoo was a good kid at the end! i luv how he drew the pics for his grandma! I feel so bad fo the grandma ... she look soo ... i unno know!! :tears: Sometym i feel guilty fo bein disrepect to my grandma!

ahhh thx for posting tis movie cus if not i wouldn't haf remembered how much i cried for it ! ~ :tears::tears:

Archived