Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

Guest myangel

thank you sqd66.... you are really good to find some pics of her... she looks really pretty. Anyway I found some more pics of her in that show from onederbang.wordpress200904282253562100_1.jpg. PYH2009042812730001300_P2.jpgPYH2009042812740001300_P2.jpg

Well for those who want to continue to watch Yoonji she is the co-host on Entertainment weekly every Saturday. The show is not translated but maybe someone here can do that???

Here's the link on Imkorean.net http://imkorean.net/programe_view.php?no=510

just go to top right of screen and press the green button. The site may be slow at times but it is a source available. The show talks about all the entertainment news for the week aswell.

Guest mitchyap0497

Lee Yoonji 4/25/09 Andre Kim spring and summer 2010 Fashion Show

credit for pictures:Newsen.com

200904282231481010_1.jpg

200904282230311010_1.jpg

200904282253371010_1.jpg

200904282208561010_1.jpg

200904282211491010_1.jpg

200904282207561010_1.jpg

200904282227201010_1.jpg

200904282247221010_1.jpg

200904282256251010_1.jpg

200904282224331010_1.jpg

200904282302181010_1.jpg

~~~She looks beautiful~~~~

:PHello! Can I ask who is the guy with Yoonji above? When was this fashion show of Andre Kim? Why was Kim Joon also there with another lady? Are the two couples the main attraction?

Thank you very much to anyone who could answer!

I do hope Kangin of SUJU does not get jealous.

Mitchyap0497..please do not quote pictures...it's against soompi rules

The two main couples were the celebrity couples pictured. Actor Lee hyun Jin is modeling with Yoonji.

The fashion show was on 4/28/09 it was Andre kims 2010 spring and summer line.

The lady with Kim Joon is an actress.

Here are some pictures of Yoonji and Kangin from 4/27/09 filming WGM..maybe their final episode:(

158.jpg

157.jpg

159.jpg

Credit:sapphirepearls.com

Guest mitchyap0497
:D :DSqd66 Annyeong! Thank you very much for replying and sorry I did not know its against the rule to quote pics. It is sad that they are leaving We Got Married because they are starting to be comfortable with each other.

Wow! Our girl looks stunning in those fashion show shots. She makes the prettiest bride. :rolleyes: Former Pure in Heart castmate Goo Hye Sun also did a show for Andre Kim featuring some similar designs. Two ladies whose lovely faces and perfect shapes can make any clothes look good... :)

200904260041251001_1.jpg:Cyworld.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXQk6vIbyuo credit:sugarzai YT

if an error code comes up on screen just press the HQ on the bottom of video..that helped me be able to watch

This is the english subbed version of Entertainment Weekly with Super Junior where Kangin says a little something to Yoonji

They are so cute :) That part comes up in the beginning.

the screencap is so cute aswell..

Guest love_hi_na

Really thanks for very pretty Yoonji Pic

Andra Kim's dress very luxury, beauty and Yoonji is very very beauty too.

Yoonji in COSMOPOLITAN look very cute and natural.

Guest myangel

thanks for the caps/ pics... I'm gonna miss them especially Lee Yoon Ji. It's funny how they(the PD) blamed them of not being realistic. When I feel that they are the most realistic couple there . Well here is an article about the Andre Kim Show. credit to: kpculture.wordpress.com....

Korean Entertainment News

Andre Kim’s Benefit Show for Sungnyemun

2009 April 29

tags: Andre Kim, Im Seul Ong, Kim Joon, Lee Hyun Jin, Lee Yoon Ji, Nick Khun, Oh Jong Hyuk, Yoon Jung Hee

by KP

On April 28 at Seoul Walkerhill’s Vista Hall, Andre Kim held a benefit fashion show for his fashion and jewelry lines where proceeds went to the Sungneymun (aka Namdaemun) restoration project. Kim Joon (T-Max), Lee Hyun Jin (Family’s Honor), Lee Yoon Ji (We Got Married), Yoon Jung Hee (Family’s Honor), Nick Khun (2PM), Im Seul Ong (2AM), and Oh Jong Hyuk (Click-B) were the celebrities who participated as models for the Spring/Summer 2010 designs.

on the side note it seems that Lee Yoon Ji seems to appear on a lot of magazines. good for her... I hope that she will have a new show soon so we won't miss her that much.

WGM Kangin and Yoonji couples last episode 5/3/09:

Credit codeAnalysis YT

1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVynJHLjgpo

2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBETC4FQsY

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxYKdqYS8e8

I found these translated parts of the last episode in the youtube comments.

credit :oniontaker

Yoonji's letter to Kangin: partial translation only

(They start off with the radio link Kang In normally does)

It was sent on April 27th 2009 from YangCheonGu.

The reason I had to write this today is because this our last day. Because this time, it really will be over, I'll say just one thing to that friend before I go.

Husband!

You probably won't know how joyful and fun our time together was for me. To be honest, the last four months have been really complicated and hard personally for me.

Kangin's letter to Yoonji:

To Yoonji,

Honey (literally, wife), this is the last day of our marriage. I have a lot of regrets and I'm sorry that I couldn't do more for you in our time together... to you and the ones who love you most.

You accepted me who wasn't worthy, not as a celebrity but as a man as your husband; I learned a lot... I didn't know it but even in the short time we had together, I grew to know you better and I think we became a lot closer. I'll always think of you as a gift from Heaven and always be thankful. Don't fall ill and stay strong and healthy.

Honey (or again, literally, wife) we may be saying goodby today but let's look forward to a new future.

oniontaker said if noone translates he will in June :D it is a few weeks away but still better than nothing :rolleyes:

I also have placed a request with the super junior subbing team ...suju fans they are such good fans that they have a subbing team set up that takes requests...

they said if in 2 weeks vinchenzo or someone else doesn't do it they may..so hopefully

we will get these episodes subbed :)

there are so many times i wish I could speak Korean and sub these myself!

Kangin and Yoonji WGM Wedding pictures 5/3/09

6-1-2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

normal_ttd_5-1.jpg

kangji10-1.png

normal_unske_2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

kangji12-1-1.png

3509700401_4edd1a7907-1.jpg

6-1-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

6-1-1-1.jpg

Please do not hotlink

Credit for original pictures: Jenifer Korea Wedding company/sapphirepearls.com/Kim421

I tried to make these look like framed actual wedding pictures...I did the best i could..since they didn't have a photographer

take their pictures...poor college couple til the end!

anyone have yoonji's cyworld link?

Yoonji 5/9/09 fanmeet at Coex samsung-dong Seoul Credit:Newsen.com

yoonji2.jpg

yoonji1.jpg

yoonji3.jpg

yoonji7.jpg

yoonji6.jpg

yoonji4.jpg

yoonji8.jpg

yoonji5.jpg

yoonji11.jpg

seems like this reporter likes Yoonji..so many pictures in newsen today!but I'm not complaining ;) Glad to see her get some more publicity

Guest riehae

Great fashion show.

She looks good on those a Andre Kim clothes.

I have yet to download her drama from late last year to this year.

I have to write about this cute thing Yoonji did. She co-hosts Entertainment weekly each saturday. During the broadcast

for some reason the co-hosts were asked to name a song they like? (I am totally guessing here because I do not understand the language)but the male co-host sang a line of Wheesung's Insomnia. Then they all look at yoonji and she cutely sang Sorry sorry and did the rubbing the hand sorry sorry move so cute. Made me smile. here's the link to the show;

http://imkorean.net/programe_view.php?no=510

just press the right top green button dated 5/9/09. She does this at 32:16...I thought it was worth sharing..