Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

I'm both happy and proud of the previous two entries from fans who have accepted Yoon Ji based upon what they have seen or learned about her. We have had all to many instances of fans becoming so viscious and negative towards actresses in the K-Drama world and had (far too many,) disasterous results. Yoon Ji has always appeared as a breath of sunshine to me, but so have Jung Da Bin and others who have suffered from the stress of the job and additional stressors meted upon them by mis-guided fans. These actresses are ,after all, just girls (like many of yourselves) who live, work, love, and feel on a minute-by-minute basis. Please tread lightly upon their gentle souls. :)

Guest ImArmi

:)

Im her fan ever since I saw her with kangIn in WGM... i though she's younger than him... even my sister though so. I love the way she always burst out crying even with the silly things. and she is somehow straight forward but deliver her words in a good way. She is reallly smart and does things carefully. I've never seen her bad angle cos I think she's so pretty like an Angel, even when she was upset and angry esp when she's surprise... She's beautiful inside out and she's a natural beauty... I do love her... I hope she succeed. I'm happy to hear that she recently receive an award. I hope more people would respond to her and support her. Lee Yoonji hwaiting! :D

Guest myangel

:)

Im her fan ever since I saw her with kangIn in WGM... i though she's younger than him... even my sister though so. I love the way she always burst out crying even with the silly things. and she is somehow straight forward but deliver her words in a good way. She is reallly smart and does things carefully. I've never seen her bad angle cos I think she's so pretty like an Angel, even when she was upset and angry esp when she's surprise... She's beautiful inside out and she's a natural beauty... I do love her... I hope she succeed. I'm happy to hear that she recently receive an award. I hope more people would respond to her and support her. Lee Yoonji hwaiting! :D

I too became her fan after watching We got married.. I kind of admire her not only as an actress but as a person with a gentle heart she is a good role model. Its kind of sad that nobody seemed to upload her love request in kbs where she did charity work. Recently I found a forum about her, unfortunately I don't understand the writings as it is not written in English ....but I got a pic from their with Lee Yoon ji modeling something

leeyoonji099pg6.jpg

leeyoonji100yn1.jpg

credits to wow from popcornfor2 site( the forum I was talking about):yoonji's site

other clips I found of her :

I guess she is one of the big stars of that year

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akrypti

^Kangin also just made it in the year of the rat, if you go strictly by the dates of when the lunar new year started in '85. Heh, I did a compatiability thing on them and it's funny how this sounds pretty close to them on WGM:

Forever scheming and planning, these two are hoarders who lack confidence but have an exaggerated self-image and ambitions. Their intuitive insight of each other makes them a good pair. Both want a relaxed and secure life with a little inoffensive competition between each other. An impressive partnership, they must restrain their spontaneity and avoid from straining their limited means.

I just want to send Happy Birthday wishes out into cyber-space to our beautiful, smiling angel Lee Yoon-Ji! :D I hope her day and all of the days for the rest of her life are filled with the same kind of joy and elation that she gives to her fans by being the sweet and positive person that she is. Never change, Yoon-Ji. The warmth your pretty smile and the sound of your happy laughter are like hot chocolate on a cold day! :):wub::rolleyes::P

Guest ImArmi

watching the recent clip of wgm... im happy that alot of people now appreciate her,,, they were all saying that se's sweet and caring... she really does a very pure loving heart... but i was abit disappointed with kangin that he didnt vote for her... from what ive read... she seems really upset over it. but i do hope that she doesnt change towards him... i really like her beauty...

yoonjissshi happy birthday,,,, wish you all the best,,, i hope more people appreciates you like i do...

Guest love_hi_na

This post To show YoonJi is Angle. ^^

In WGM EP48

First Game

YoonJi help ShinYong for's head not foul.

YoonJiAngle1.jpg

Cheer up Kangin.

YoonJiAngle2.jpg

Help kangin feel confort.

YoonJiAngle3.jpg

I think she feel sad to hit DD head.

YoonJiAngle5.jpg

Yoonji care about Tae's head.

YoonJiAngle6.jpg

Kangin's head

YoonJiAngle7.jpg

and DonDon's head

YoonJiAngle8.jpg

Help Tae again

YoonJiAngle10.jpg

Give sweet potato to kangin

YoonJiAngle11.jpg

Sorry this Pic not clear.

But YoonJi so sweet and kind

Love Yoonji ^^

Guest k-dramaholic

Yoonji is indeed very sweet.. she cares bout everyone in WGM... she's very calm but sometime she can be dorky too.. hehehe.. too bad she didn't got 'best wife' tittle... next week is gonna be hard for her... we'll see how she take care of her botherS-in-laws... hehehe..

YoonJi Hwaiting!!!!

Guest love_hi_na

Yoonji is indeed very sweet.. she cares bout everyone in WGM... she's very calm but sometime she can be dorky too.. hehehe.. too bad she didn't got 'best wife' tittle... next week is gonna be hard for her... we'll see how she take care of her botherS-in-laws... hehehe..

YoonJi Hwaiting!!!!

I think so, She got a very hard job 5555

but i think she can hehe..

Who got best wife??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myangel

Now i know ShinYong got that award.

I got a little bit disappointed because Lee Yoon Ji wasn't picked as best wife o well .... and I was rooting for her too.... Anyway I found an article about her in this website Showbiz Etra lee yoon ji it says:

At a Party with Lee Yoon-ji

Lucky us, we got to meet the actress with captivating eyes... Lee Yoon-ji. Always full of addictive energy, let's see where she takes us this time! Our cameras found her at a party.

Night had fallen, but Lee Yoon-ji managed to light the area up! The pretty young actress is a model for contact lenses, and today, there was a promo party thrown by the contacts company she works for. Lee Yoon-ji gave us the details.

When Lee Yoon-ji took a seat, we got a longer look at her large brown eyes. She really DOES have pretty eyes, doesn't she? It made sense that this company would choose her as their model. How does Lee take such good care of her eyes?

Big brown eyes that are clear, and emanate friendliness. She could bewitch someone with those eyes!

Pair that with her easy smile and charming personality... THAT'S the Lee Yoon-ji who's loved by a great number of fans. Now, what's her schedule like these days?

Lee Yoon-ji was able to light up the party today, and we were happy to have joined her. For those of our viewers who want shiny eyes like Lee Yoon-ji's, we suggest that you listen to the tips that she shared today~!

glad that she does seem too have alot of good endorsements ! If you could be able to get this on vid it would be gladly appreciated

Guest ImArmi

i hope she would gain more fans and more people visiting her forum here in soompi.. love her...

as much as i love kangin... but i think she deserve better... yoonji hwaiting

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myangel

i hope she would gain more fans and more people visiting her forum here in soompi.. love her...

as much as i love kangin... but i think she deserve better... yoonji hwaiting

yeah iI hope so too cause she does deserve a lot of love... we got married is about to be cancelled...its a little sad ... I hope to see her in another project. here is a article saying she design a ring or something designed by yoonji

photo85520.jpeg

lee yoon ji fighting!

I love yoonji and am so happy to find a thread for her...

Episode 52 WGM Kangin and Yoonji parents visit

200904122249221001_1.jpg

with cousin Park Hyun bin

200607120851232200_1.jpg

20071014120820216e7_122030_0.jpg

200706082031231127_1.jpg

leeyoonji243ea4.jpg

leeyoonji2843jr.jpg

LHq464b2.jpg

1_G_113929_N2006071120194832301.jpg

Credit for pictures Popcornfor2 community yoonji tread..WOW!! and Taez

Guest Adeline*

I love her in WGM she's so sweet and nice and pretty , I miss her acting !

Sexy Yoonji

20081231082556317.jpg

20081231082556515.jpg

20081231082556702.jpg

080219leeyoonji1.jpg

credit:ikissyou.com;egloos.com

Recent events

200903050004900.jpg

20090424211148884g62135.jpg

credit:as tagged

I love Yoon Ji! I first heard about her from WGM and shes been a favroite on that show since lol sucks that all the couples are being replaced...:(

Shes sooo pretty, smart, and down-to-earth (im a girl lol so i mean that in a "i look up to her way" XD)

Yoon Ji Fighting!!!!

I guess I have to thank WGM, because I got to know Yoonji through that show. It's a pity this show is going to be canceled now. It's already hard enough to find stuff about her.What am I going to do? I hope she will appear in some other kind of show soon.

She is a really nice gentle person and I look up to her. Hopefully this thread is going to be full of fans soon. I will continue visiting this thread. It can't be dead like this.

While we don't yet know where Joon Ji will end up after her stint on WGM ends, there are 167 episodes of Pure in Heart and about as many of Nonstop 4 in which you may enjoy her in abundance... :P My Soju , among others, has every episode on PIH as well as Hello My Teacher (aka Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy where she plays Hong Hyo Jin's sister) and her small role in the movie Dead Friend, etc.. Though we'll miss her for a short time, I'm certain that her smile will come beaming back to us from a few dozen new places very soon. Fans aren't the only ones who tune into WGM. :)

Lee Yoonji 4/28/09 Andre Kim spring and summer 2010 Fashion Show

Seoul Walker Hills Vista Hall Andre Kim benefit fashion show for a restoration project

credit for pictures:Newsen.com

200904282231481010_1.jpg

200904282230311010_1.jpg

200904282253371010_1.jpg

200904282208561010_1.jpg

200904282207561010_1.jpg

200904282211491010_1.jpg

200904282224331010_1.jpg

200904282227201010_1.jpg

200904282247221010_1.jpg

200904282256251010_1.jpg

200904282302181010_1.jpg