Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

Yoonji 4/19/09

yoonji41909.jpg

Yoonji 6/16/09 Dream a Dream come true for children campaign(clothing sponsor?)

yoonjicyworld-1.jpg

Yoonji 6/13/09 Entertainment Weekly

yoonjipinkdress.jpg

yoonji61509entertweekly.jpg

Yoonji WGM 5/15/09 wedding pics

yoonjiweddingpic51509.jpg

yoonji51509ep55wedding.jpg

yoonji51509weddingtiara.jpg

Credit all photos cyworld.com

I found a lot of Yoonji pictures so I thought I would share.

Yoonji and family 12/25/08

yoonjifamily122509mom.jpg

yoonjifamilyhyunbin.jpg

yoonjifamily122508.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20081225n13613

http://news.nate.com/view/20081225n07188

christmas concert with cousin hyun bin and yoonji's mom and maybe aunt?

credit cyworld.com

article I found on yoonji around college

yoonjicollege.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20081201n09206 credit cyworld.com

Yoonji in cambodia february 2009

yoonjicambodia209.jpg

http://seoulfull.wordpress.com/2009/02/25/...ce-in-cambodia/ credit seoullfull/kbs/cyworld.com

Guest myangel

Yoonji on Star Golden Bell (english subbed)12/23/08

http://ahboo.wordpress.com/2008/12/28/star...english-subbed/ credit ahboo wordpress

this was probably taped a little before she appeared on WGM...around the same time

hehe thanks for the vid I was wondering whn this was gonna be subbed .... :D It was so

funny when they mentioned the refrigerator I keep o remembering wgm days .....

hehe thanks for the vid I was wondering whn this was gonna be subbed .... :D It was so

funny when they mentioned the refrigerator.....

they did mention a refridgerator but this show was taped before the WGM Kangji episodes began...so a bit confusing.

maybe it had to do with a commercial or drama Yoonji was in...or if anyone can enlighten me please do :mellow:

You can find all subbed Star Golden Bell episodes at ahboo's wordpress site link. He tapes them off the KBS site

when the subbed episodes come out...usually 2 weeks after the original airing.

If Yoonji was on other shows let me know I'll try and dig for the link.

Also does anyone have a downloaded/or any video of Yoonji giving Kangin the DJ award at 2008 drama award.

The one on Youtubes gone. Thanks!

Apparently Yoonji and the male co-host laughed off comedian Park Myun Soo's

hospitalization or interview on Entertainment weekly and were asked to apologize...??

yoonjiewjuly42009.jpg

credit cyworld.com(actual picture from July 4th show)

article: Maybe someone can explain what is going on:

http://news.nate.com/view/20090706n03836

credit cyworld.com

Here's the google translated version of the story..still can't understand it totally..lol :lol:

[Yimihye nyuseuen News]

KBS 2TV 'yeonyega relay that was guseolsu again.

Aired July 4, yeonyega relay, Park Myung-soo in the blank yunhyeong a little uncomfortable in the interview, 'was on. 'Yeonyega relay' hanseokjun announcer and after the interview, Park Myung-soo yiyunji recently hospitalized with acute hepatitis reported facts.

Yiyunji the "lately did strain treatment for acute hepatitis Mr. Park Myung-soo said. Chaenggisi health and happiness and hope, "he said laughing about the mixed tone. Announcer hanseokjun the "other people should be worried about this when you're sick, that was funny because he was hospitalized," he said jangnanseure.

Yiyunji in the "I want you to lose health, and ... an extension of a gag? Are not, "he adds, with the announcer hanseokjun the" kwaeyu should be, "he concluded lines.

Viewers "Park Myung-soo of the hospital that are a joke?" He said to increase the voice of rage. Viewers of "acute hepatitis is a disease that could pass easily. I'm not joking time, "" people are laughing over sick MC qualities the board was "" junior high school children's progress over the nerve. Idea is that? "" This problem did not get away with it I must apologize to the public, "he said.

'Yeonyega broadcast a 24 on the August 2008 death of Ian故pass despite some sad news to tell you the friendly atmosphere has been criticized. During the broadcast yeonyega a formal apology to the official website of ttuiwotgo, MC's announcers yiseonyoung through her Cyworld homepage is a public apology

Yimihye macondo@newsen.com

Newsen@newsen.com gisajebo and Press Releases

Hand getting news, news visible (www.newsen.com)

copyright ⓒ nyuseuen. AP

Here are some pictures from Yoonji on Entertainment Weekly

yoonjiew509.jpg

yoonjiew.jpg

yoonjiew2.jpg

credit cyworld.com

Guest myangel

they did mention a refridgerator but this show was taped before the WGM Kangji episodes began...so a bit confusing.

maybe it had to do with a commercial or drama Yoonji was in...or if anyone can enlighten me please do :mellow:

You can find all subbed Star Golden Bell episodes at ahboo's wordpress site link. He tapes them off the KBS site

when the subbed episodes come out...usually 2 weeks after the original airing.

If Yoonji was on other shows let me know I'll try and dig for the link.

Also does anyone have a downloaded/or any video of Yoonji giving Kangin the DJ award at 2008 drama award.

The one on Youtubes gone. Thanks!

Ah... Well anyway that sgb ep was good and our girl shine in there :lol: . Anyway, this is the only link I could find for the mbc awards

Ah... Well anyway that sgb ep was good and our girl shine in there :lol: . Anyway, this is the only link I could find for the mbc awards

Myangel thanks so much for this link ..it really was a cute moment when Yoonji presented Kangin with the

award...

Guest myangel

Myangel thanks so much for this link ..it really was a cute moment when Yoonji presented Kangin with the

award...

You're welcome :D . It was a cute moment especially when they hugged.... Have you noticed that she worked with everyone on stage (the guy that recieved the award, Geunsuk, and Kangin of course) and was it my imagination or was geusuk a little protective of her..

You're welcome :D . It was a cute moment especially when they hugged.... Have you noticed that she worked with everyone on stage (the guy that recieved the award, Geunsuk, and Kangin of course) and was it my imagination or was geusuk a little protective of her..

Geunsuk..looked like he was surprised to see them so close...maybe like what's going on but he was smiling

so jealous i don't know...was a very cute moment....

Guest myangel

Geunsuk..looked like he was surprised to see them so close...maybe like what's going on but he was smiling

so jealous i don't know...was a very cute moment....

I know what you mean ;) I thought I was the only one who noticed.... You should have seen the whole thing when they were walking to the stage and was about to present the award Geunsuk was so attentive on her.... and I think Yooji commented about geunsuk in that awards ceremony too....anyway I found a funny clip about them when they were doing nonstop 4(although she doesnt have much speaking part) it is in the special I think:funny lol.

Anyway does any of you know if she is doing a series soon?

myangel thanks for the link...

Geunsuk was on Entertainment weekly this saturday 7/11/09...he had his hair braided ,,,I wonder if Yoonji said

anything to him like she does with Kangin...since she did work with Geunsuk also...

Yoonji entertainment weekly 7/12/09 article

http://news.nate.com/view/20090712n00244 credit cyworld.com

I think it states they apologized for the park myung soo thing that happened last week on the show

7/11/09 yoonji article same topic as above

http://news.nate.com/view/20090711n06342 credit cyworld.com

Guest BIfern

I like her

She is so beautiful in Drama "Goong"

and when she was kangin's wife she is so smart as Kangin named her

Guest ellion25

I just wanted to say that I first saw Lee Yoon Ji on WGM only cause of Kangin a couple of months ago. But I fell in love with her because of the show, she just seems to be THE ideal girl. I've recently rewatched WGM with her because I haven't seen her in anything else and I fell in love with her all over again. I also joined this forum because I was interested in seeing her other work and I'm glad I stumbled upon this topic. Lee Yoon Ji is awesome. Sorry I don't have anything to contribute to this topic, just my fanboyness.

Guest myangel

I just wanted to say that I first saw Lee Yoon Ji on WGM only cause of Kangin a couple of months ago. But I fell in love with her because of the show, she just seems to be THE ideal girl. I've recently rewatched WGM with her because I haven't seen her in anything else and I fell in love with her all over again. I also joined this forum because I was interested in seeing her other work and I'm glad I stumbled upon this topic. Lee Yoon Ji is awesome. Sorry I don't have anything to contribute to this topic, just my fanboyness.

I too rewatched the WGM episode. I don't know why but every time I rewatch WGM I can't help admire her and symphatize with her.... . She was really lovable there...

Anyway thank you sqd66 for the links and continue giving us news and videos of Lee yoon ji... You're jjang.. Lee yoon ji jjang