Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

Guest scents
;) She is so pretty, and I love her smile. A good actress also. I like her pink dress, it's like I can wear it on my 18th birthday.

Guest janshanegan

i happened to visit yoonji's cyworld (which she haven't been updating since the first wk of may) only to realise she changed her background and somehow, her entries and pictures folder are not there anymore. anyone knows what happened?

i hope she's not intending to stop updating or something. hmm..

Guest myangel

i happened to visit yoonji's cyworld (which she haven't been updating since the first wk of may) only to realise she changed her background and somehow, her entries and pictures folder are not there anymore. anyone knows what happened?

i hope she's not intending to stop updating or something. hmm..

for real? what's her cyworld address anyway?

http://search.pandora.tv/frame/outSearch.h...p;keyword=p%3D8 Credit pandora.tv

I found this video of Yoonji that was uploaded at this site 2 weeks ago. Seems to be an old Birthday or fan meet her fanclub put together?

Anyone know what this actually is please reply. It's funny to see all the male fans :)

I'm so use to seeing all the women around the male celebs so this is a you go girl moment LOL

Watch her mother there she is in a red shirt...

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...294&feed=YH credit tag story

This video is from the charity drama Yoonji did in April

I've noticed that the same thing happens at the Goo Hye Sun fan meets as well. :rolleyes: Why wouldn't it though? ;) Remember how nearly every single man who waited on her in all of the stores and stalls that she and Kangin visited during the We Got Married episodes gave her things for free and recognized her, but not Kangin? :huh: A smile like Yoon Ji's can make you forget your own name... :wub:

Thanks for the links, sqd66! :D

Guest riehae

She's pretty busy with a lot of acting and other activities.

But why do I find it that she doesn't get enough spotlight.

Guest myangel

She's pretty busy with a lot of acting and other activities.

But why do I find it that she doesn't get enough spotlight.

you and me both 2x :( . Which I don't seem to understand when she won so many awards ....

you and me both 2x :( . Which I don't seem to understand when she won so many awards ....

and the craziest twist to that is that she recieved more notice after going on WGM with Kangin..oh the

power of super junior! :lol: I know that's how I found her. After watching her on WGM I started looking into

her work. Nonstop4 has so many episodes I really don't know where to start...any suggestions?

Guest myangel

and the craziest twist to that is that she recieved more notice after going on WGM with Kangin..oh the

power of super junior! :lol: I know that's how I found her. After watching her on WGM I started looking into

her work. Nonstop4 has so many episodes I really don't know where to start...any suggestions?

Well for me, I've always seen her face but never knew who she was until WGM. ;) If you want to watch nonstop with english subs heres the link nonstop4 those with english subs starts from 100 +. I love the interaction of Jang Geun suk and her especially in the ep 200 plus

Since its you sqd66 I'll write down

The ep where she is one of the main characters are:

ep 135, 137,140,142,146,147,153,168,169,175,180,181,184,188,189,190,191,193,197,201,203,

204,207,209,212-214,

If you want to download with .srt files here's the link

nonstop 4 part 1

nonstop 4 part 2

While you're getting to know Yoon Ji by diving into her past, please don't overlook the character that introduced her to me, the spoiled, bratty, bubbly, ever-so-likable Park Yoon Jeong, her award winning featured role alongside Goo Hye Sun, Suh Ji Suk, and Lee Minwoo in KBS's 2007 daily drama Pure in Heart (aka Hearts of 19.) :lol: Although the series is quite long at 167 episodes, it just crackles with energy throughout the span and has the best ensemble cast I've yet seen in a K-drama. :phew: While not the star, (Nonstop 5's Goo Hye Sun reigns here :P ), Yoon Ji is on fire in her role and is just about as cute as any character has a right to be. :rolleyes: As always, her smile lights up the screen and the chemistry between the entire cast is more than noteworthy. After over three years and some 75 or so dramas, Pure in Heart remains my favorite to date. :D

Thank you so much myangel and robbo4 for all the information.

I will make sure I start watching these episodes you posted for nonstop4 myangel(it is a great link Thanks so much!!!)

and the dramas you suggested Robbo4 I will watch as well...I'm sure they are all great....

Here's a link to the recent statement I saw Yoonji say on entertainment weekly along with a picture Credit Cyworld.com

yoonji62009entertainmentweekly.jpg

6/21/09 Yoonji on Entertainment Weekly cyworld.com article

http://news.cyworld.com/view/20090620n06746 article can be google translated

but still don't understand something about her saying I was on Wgm also with kangin as my husband

I'm sure you are doing well....Kangin say hello????not sure hopefully someone

will translate it and let us know :D

she looks so beautiful in this picture..and happy

Thanks to damfino from Super junior soompi and WGM soompi

for her translation of the Entertainment weekly Yoonji quote :)

Yoonji sent out a greeting to Kangin. She said, "I appeared on the same show as those two, Kangin who was my husband on the show, he's doing well, I hope?"

love_hi_na was smart putting it on WGM thread where damfino could read it. so thanks to both.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ50xlrE1v8 credit:codemonmonseason2 YT

Kangin message to yoonji on entertainment weekly 6/27/09

it is in there around the middle of the video and the ending

here's a link with a picture of Kangin all so shy and cute after the mention of Yoonji

http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906280647201001 credit newsen.com

hope someone will translate what was said. :)