Lee Yoon Ji 이윤지

Guest carribeane

Guest soulmate.

^ oh yes, I think Tungtung Fansub is subbing it! =]

It's on youtube!

I watched Episode 39, and she's pretty, and very cute!

ahahahahaha!

I like her! :)

Guest chipotle2104

Is the strike in MBC over? Does anyone know when they start airing new episodes? I really want to see Yoonji and Kangin again T_T

They've become my favorite couple with just 2 episodes. =D

Guest pinkcafelatte

I think Lee Yoonji is an underrated actress.

I loved her in Goong & Pure 19. [:

Hopefully being in WGM will give her some exposure.

And shes incredibly pretty & talented. ^^

photo29211.jpg

photo29206.jpg

photo29223.jpg

photo46349.jpg

Guest carribeane

Are there any more episodes of WGM available anywhere yet?

I can't think of anything else to add just now, but I was just kind of hoping that another post might take our thread to another page. :blush:

hi robbo4 haha you got your wish it's on the 2nd pg now! =)

Not sure if pple have already caught it, but their subbed cut for Episode 40 has been out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox0o58aT9kI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4Y15P7vFw...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LOY8Ljmiy8...feature=related

(credits to gomdorri for subbing)

which basically means that all their epis ever broadcasted are all subbed... just gotta be patient and wait till the new epi comes! (easy to say, kinda difficult to do ahhhh =)

wOw thanks for sharing this pic, she has NATURAL beauty ...

yup i agree abt her natural beauty! she doesn't try too hard to be what she isn't, rare these days. She's just effortlessly beautiful! though i've seen some nasty comments abt the authenticity of her doublelids on YT, but as for me I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. =)

ooh as for the profile, I left out some stuff like weight cos these things on dramawiki ain't very accurate, but most other impt stuff I put them in. I used her profile from Naver which I reckon is more accurate since it's Korean, hope you don't mind. =)

Great to see so many more pple here too! Welcome to the thread =)

Thanks again, carribeane , for the additions to the WGM saga. :D And thanks also to those of you who are finding this thread and giving testimony to our girl's talents. :rolleyes: I'm still amazed how she was able to sort of "fly under the radar" for so long, :huh: but her present and future is looking as bright as her smile, these days. :) Our host, just by putting up this site, is slowly, but surely providing proof to the addage, "If you build it, they will come..." May the good times continue to roll and the tributes continue to poor in. We're all behind you, our pretty Yoon Ji! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Share some funny CF's of her ...

I think she do many CFs.

Lee Yoon Ji - Cheese CF 이윤지 -서울우유

Lee Yoon Ji - Donghwa CF [이윤지 -동화약품]

riehae, same here, I like the couple ^^

I found this posted today in the News-movies, dramas, actors, and actresses section at the top of the Soompi page. it also includes a picture. I know that she can't exactly cure cancer or anything, but it's nice to know that our smiling angel (like so many others in the Korean entertainment industry) is put there trying to make a difference. :)

To air Feb. 21 and 28 on KBS' "Love Request", actress Lee Yun-ji has delivered hope to children in Cambodia.

KBS 1TV's "Love Request" will air on Feb. 21 and 28 and cover the voluntary medical service offered by Korean hospitals at the BWC Children's Center in Siem Reap, Cambodia, which was built by Lotus World, an arm of an Korean Buddhist organization. Konyang University's Kim's Eye Hospital and Korea University Hospital staff members joined the good cause.

A film crew accompanied the doctors, and Lee said, "A daily average of some 300 locals visited the clinic for free medical treatment and operations held from Feb. 8 to 13. On the last day, the volunteers delivered supplies to the most destitute people who couldn't afford to visit the clinic and treated 500 people in their villages."

In Cambodia, Lee, with 30 medical staff, helped prepare meals for the 100 children at the center and shed tears and sweat to feed patients who underwent surgery.

The film crew covered one 15 year-old Cambodian girl who lost her eyesight in one eye at the age of 3 and can barely see with the other eye. Lee visited her home only to find out that her condition is too severe to be cured with surgery.

Nine year old "Tina," born with a cataract, also lost her eyesight in one eye and can barely see with the other eye. The medical team decided to bring Tina to Korea for an operation. Otherwise, she would have lost her sight completely. Lee attended the operation, which took place in Seoul Tuesday.

Source: KBS Global

Guest myangel

She seems to be a really god person to help the children in Cambodia....

have any of you post the vid for when she won in kbs? well here is a link:

lee yoon ji awards kbs (video by xWheeee)

I also found a site w the transcript of that awards night: transcript of the Awards night credits to Jackie

2008 KBS Drama Awards Transcript

Best Actress for Weekend Drama Series Award recipient for ‘The Great King Sejong’ - Lee Yoon Ji

Presenting the awards is the recipient of last year’s award Jang Hyun Jung & Yoon Jeong Hee

Jang Hyun Jung: The next we like to present the weekend Best Actress Award. These are the nominees. Please look at the screen

Jang Hyun Jung: My Precious Child – Park Hyeon Mi; My mother is dead upset – Shin Eun Kyung; The Great King Sejong – Lee Yoon Ji. The final nominee is My Precious Child – Lee Tae Ran

Yoon Jeong Hee: 2008 KBS Weekend Drama Series Best Actress, the award goes to The Great King Sejong Lee Yoon Ji. Congratulations!

MC Lee: Congratulations! Lee Yoon Ji

Lee Yoon Ji stands up to walk up the stage

MC Choi: Lee Yoon Ji in The Great King Sejong portrays King Sejong beloved Queen Soheon. Her portrayal of the Queen as prudent & benevolent

MC Lee: Of course it should say beautiful as well

MC Choi: Tonight she is full of charisma

Lee Yoon Ji accept the award from Yoon Jeong Hee & Jang Hyun Jung

MC Lee: Congratulations! Please say a few words

Acceptance speech

Lee Yoon Ji: I am really in grateful thanks. In my age of 25 years old, able to experience through & portray the life of Queen Soheon, it is both a privilege & an honour. It is my first sageuk (historical drama). With the help & support of many people that we able to filmed this drama so successfully. I will give my appreciation thanks to both PD Kim Sung Geun & PD Kim Won Suk, also the scriptwriter Yoo Sun Joo. This historical drama doesn’t have many actresses, but I will like to render thanks for them who had taken care of me as a little sister. Senior Choi Myeong Gi, Senior Kim Bum Hee & also Kim Sun Yeong Unni, I really want to thank them very much. Also the makeup & the wardrobe team group of Unnis, I really like to thank them. The best partner Hyun Woo Oppa & Jin Yeong Unni, I thanked you. My parents & Chang Geun Oppa & Senior Lee Kyung, I will like to thank them. At the filming, I don’t feel there is nothing that I had done alone on my merit of effort. I will give my greatest effort, after this I will like to become the Seniors that are now sitting at the front table at this moment to had render great performance. Thank you very much

MC Lee: Congratulations!

MC Choi: Congratulations!

Guest myangel

I really liked her in we got married and she is really a good actress, so I started researching on her. hehe

here's another article of her going to Cambodia:

kangins wife helps

some other trivia I found about this actress:

1.I read from a forum that Suh Ji Suk(her costar from pure 19) had the hots for her then

2. She worked with Sungmin(super junior) before in Sister of the Sea ( she was the main character there)

sea of sisters

3.Seven was her classmate in elementarysevenseven& lee yoon ji

4.I read from a forum She seems to be related to singer "Park, hyun-young"

heres the link: park hyun young

and some more commercial from this site:

http://naver.adic.co.kr/ads/list/showNaver....do?ukey=106997

I've been following her WGM with Kangin and never a moment that she has disappointed me. Especially as a Suju fan. She really is sweet and true and real and thoughtful and honest. She is so soft spoken.

Guest myangel

I've been following her WGM with Kangin and never a moment that she has disappointed me. Especially as a Suju fan. She really is sweet and true and real and thoughtful and honest. She is so soft spoken.

Yup... I agree with you she is sweet .... I think she really try to take care of kangin in the show, so does he....

I hope somebody upload her kbs show in Cambodia. pls let somebody upload it... I really want to see it badly...

I've found some vid of her winning new actress award with YEH and Goo Hye sun in 2006 heres the vid:

yeh, ghs,lyj best new actress