Jane Zhang Liangying (张靓颖)

Guest brightlight

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Wow, I love her pink hair. She looks stunning. I would love to hear more releases from her.

That's for her 7th studio album, "The Seventh Sense," but with her new record company Sony Music. One of the producers for her album is American rapper/producer Timbaland - the 3rd Asian artist he had worked after Japan's Utada Hikaru for her English debut album and Indonesia's Agnes Monica for the single "Coke Bottle"

I dunno why she and Universal Music decided to part ways last when she had some best selling albums Jane did for Universal - all of them topped Chinese album charts.

:-O

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chinese pop singer Jane Zhang openly denied attacks on her fiance on Sunday after her mother expressed worries that her future son-in-law might "cheat" her daughter for personal and financial gain.

"I'm not an idiot. I have my own direction in life to follow," Zhang said in a long statement after the controversy.

The singer's mother Zhang Guiying posted a long open letter yesterday accusing Jane Zhang's fiancé Michael Feng, CEO of Show City Times, of cheating on her daughter and changing their company's shareholding structure without notifying her. She believed the man was trying to control her daughter's financial empire rather than really loving her.

full story: http://www.womenofchina.cn/womenofchina/html1/news/celebrity/1610/534-1.htm

Archived