Name: 서효림 / Seo Hyo Rim (Suh Hyo Rim)

Birthdate: 1985-Jan-6

Birthplace: South Korea

Talent Agency: Star Entertainment

Filmographies:

Dramas:

KBS2, 2007 When Spring Comes as Hong Yi

k9t3jk.jpg

KBS2, 2007 In-Soon is Pretty as Kim Jung Ah (In Soon's sister)

20iyseb.jpg

MBC, 2008 That Person is Coming as Jung Hyo Rim

4tai6w.jpg

KBS2, 2008 The World That They Live In as Jang Hae Jin

143kfwg.jpg

MBC, 2009 Well Done as Ha Eun Bi

wv1yx1.jpg

Music Videos Starred in:

FT Island's "Bad Woman"

tapuvb.jpg

2drswmd.jpg30wr2gw.jpgrk3cls.jpg

//EDIT:

PM me or POST below if such thread already exists, i searched it in the OFFICIAL THREADS DIRECTORY, but i can't find it..

and searched it in the GOOGLE SEARCH on top, still not available, she has to have her own THREAD! she is too pretty! :D

Guest celena8899

so true, seo hyo rim is one pretty gal.

when i first saw her, i thought she too looked like shin min ah.

i'm glad she's picking up w/ her career...

Guest lisante

she looks alike SHi Min Nah..pretty..!!

I'd never thought that way. Maybe because her characters? She usually off beat, excentric women. Love her in World Within and That Person is Coming.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done is a weekend drama.

thank you for this thead. liked her after seeing her in Insoon. she's such an adorable sister. she's also funny playing a dumb character in That Person is Coming.

• 5 months later...

Posting by ncly @ Music Bank Thread

Seo HyoRim and Song JoongGi to be new MCs on Music Bank

31104607984_60800010.jpg

Talent Seo HyoRim and Song JoongGi will be the new MCs for KBS 2TV Music Bank.

Currently gagman Yoo SaeYoon and announcer Park EunYeon are the MCs to the show, this 2 will take over from them from 7th August.

Seo HyoRim is known to have participated in the drama ‘The World Between Them’ and Song Joong Gi acted in drama ‘My Love GeumJiOkYeop’.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE and Seo Hyo Rim showcase their natural charms for ‘BANG BANG’

Idol band CNBLUE and actress Seo Hyo Rim recently gathered together to strut their charms as the new faces of casual clothing line, ‘BANG BANG’.

The five models participated in BANG BANG’s new 2011 S/S collection, titled “Sunday Afternoon with CNBLUE and Seo Hyo Rim”.

The set of the photoshoot was based around white, as well as simple furniture and accessories, in order to convey a natural and comfortable atmosphere through the photos.

The staff on set were impressed with their professionalism, as they brightened the mood with their bright smiles and laughs.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/cnblue-and-seo-hyo-rim-showcase-their-natural-charms-for-bang-bang

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk, Seo Hyo Rim, and Lee Joon Hyuk headed to Japan

Talented stars Lee Jong Suk, Seo Hyo Rim, and Lee Joon Hyuk will be making their way to Japan to attend a press conferences regarding their Japanese activities.

On March 5th, the three aforementioned actors/actress will visit local hotels, each of which is holding an important press conference. A new entertainment company, Star M, is currently in the works, and they will recruit their first three members.

Fans have been awaiting the arrival of Lee Joon Hyuk in particular, and he was praised for his successful fan meeting which took place in Japan last November.

All three have commented, “We’re ready to take part in a new drama, and we will be working as hard as we can.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-jong-suk-seo-hyo-rim-and-lee-joon-hyuk-headed-to-japan

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Hyo Rim shows off her flawless skin

Actress Seo Hyo Rim showed off her flawless skin for a new pictorial from cosmetic brand ‘OHUI‘.

At the photoshoot, Seo Hyo Rim shocked interviewers and staff on set with her dewy skin, which looked as if it would release water if someone touched it.

So what’s Seo Hyo Rim’s secret to such perfect skin? She revealed, “While I was taking a break, I went to great restaurants and did other things to make my stress disappear. I try to keep an optimistic mind, and I always wash my face and moisturize it.”

Seo Hyo Rim also divulged about her schedule and impending projects. “I’ve been busier these days with endorsements but I will come back soon with a new acting project.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/seo-hyo-rim-shows-off-her-flawless-skin

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE and Seo Hyo Rim are summer chic for ‘Bang Bang’

201106081519461001_1.jpg

Photos from a summer pictorial featuring CNBLUE and Seo Hyo Rim have just been released!

The stars got together to shoot some fun looks for casual brand ‘Bang Bang‘, using vivid colors to portray a ‘Spicy Pop Summer’ theme.

Bright solids and checkered prints dominated the spread, as CNBLUE and Seo Hyo Rim modelled outfits that could be worn both at vacation spots and in the city.

They also emphasized that cool beach feel with their long shorts.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/cnblue-and-seo-hyo-rim-are-summer-chic-for-bang-bang

Archived