[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Gitakawaii - Hi there!

Actually I enjoyed the Tagalog dubbed version of this drama mainly coz the dubbers were quite good.

I know, I know it's still much better to listen to our Won Bin's deep and sexy voice but I tell you, his dubber had a great voice too. :lol: And I think I much prefer his Filipino name here. Andrew Han. hehe what d'yah think? Nice? :D

Guest sparklinghugs

i don't have all the episodes, so far only ep. 7 and 12 and it's 700mb so i have no idea where i can upload that for u and if u have edonkey go to search and type it in, they have some of the episodes. if someone has this drama, can u PLEASE upload it for us. thanks~

i found this link from the old soompi that i had saved~ hope they work

if you want to watch a certain episode, just change the number episode to the number episode you want to watch

mms://211.233.92.70/drama/autumn/autumn04_l.asf

I got the OST! Wow, just listening to the songs makes me want to watch the series all over again. I love the song they always play whenever there's a Tae-suk and Eun suh scene. :D

i love this drama! i waited 4 years for it to come on dvd with english subs... i was even desperate i bought the cheap malaysian one... now i have both :mellow: lol.. but this is one of the best dramas i watched... a tear jerker and i loved the ending... :lol: even if he died.. :o

whatever happened to the guy who played the young seung song hun? :o i thought he was so cute (for a younger ssh) :P i know mgy (the young song hye kyo) is still doing well in her movies... :lol:

Guest honey_ping

Wondering were there any interviews done between the three main casts? Any picture caps? Any translations, etc, etc? I would love to see them! :)

I also have the Tagalog dubbed version. So am thinking maybe the original Korean version will be good at least the original voice of Wonbin will make this story even better. Not that the version I viewed was bad. So who can tell me if it is worth it to get the orig. version. With English subs of course.

the one thing that makes me really upset about this drama...was thinking of the aftermath of ssh's death! i really think his mom would like, literally kill herself knowing that two of her kids died...

like everyone's said, definately a great classic! this movie was the first kdrama i ever saw and was totally hooked! loved it... gosh, i miss watching this drama! hahah.. maybe i'll go rent it and rewatch it!

*Gonie

I understand the meaning that SSH's character role chose to die rather than live, they really loved each other that deep and intensely. When I saw the episode where he bought the pills to commit suicide if ES dies, I was kinda shocked too.