[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest jlchen1031

thanks for the link =) um, do i need a premium account though to download from megaupload because i can't seem to figure out how to download it..

nope, no need for a premium account; just enter the three letters into the box, press download, wait 45 secs, and then press "Click to Download" to start downloading :)

if you have any specific problems, just reply back and i'll try to help as best i can!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest forgetmeNOT

thanks for the links! but i was wondering if there are any smaller-sized episodes..? like around 150~200MB like the usual ones that are uploaded on soompi. my comp is lagging these days so i gave up dling these 300MB ones T_T. if not, that's okay, cuz i appreciate those megaupload links! thanks!

Guest xosandy

Jul 13, 2006

Yoon Seok-ho’s Seasonal Series Dramas to Become Films

hwa_l.jpg

Two KBS hit dramas, "Autumn in My Heart" and "Winter Sonata," will be adapted into movies. Poibos, an entertainment company, said Wednesday that it signed an agreement on Monday with KBS Media to buy the copyright to "Autumn in My Heart" after securing the copyright to "Winter Sonata" in May.

Culture Cap Media, a Poibos associate, will produce the film versions of the dramas. The company has produced "My Little Bride" and "Jenny & Juno."

"Besides selecting a production company, no plans have yet been made in relation to making the movies," ibos said. "We haven't decided who we will cast and whether we will change the story or not."

The dramas, produced by Yoon Seok-ho and written by Oh Soo-yeon, gained great popularity across Asia, making Song Seung-heon and Song Hye-gyo, who played the leading roles in "Autumn in My Heart," and Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo, the two stars in "Winter Sonata," rise to stardom in the entire Asia region.

Other dramas waiting to be made into movies are KBS' "Old Miss Diary," and MBC's "Hello, Francesca" and "Taeneung Training Center."

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...5511_11692.html

credits: rubie

Oh my. If you're a K-Drama fan, you probably remember Yoon Seok-Ho's 'masterpiece' (of doom) 가을동화 (Autumn Fairy Tale), which recorded impressive ratings in 2000. Well, it's going to be remade into a film by Poibos, who bought the rights from KBS Media, after also buying rights to make 겨울연가 (Winter Sonata) from the same PD. Both projects will be produced by Culture Cap Media, a subsidiary of Poibos. No plans have been made yet, including casting and director, but they'll surely try to appeal to the Korean Wave fanbase as much as they can. This adds to the growing number of Dramas being remade into films, joining the sitcoms 올드미스 다이어리 (Old Miss Diary) and 안녕, 프란체스카 (Hello, Francesca), along with the short Drama 태릉 선수촌 (Taereung National Village). [Daum News - 7/13]

www.twitchfilm.net

Guest juma48

^Wait so that means they going to make a movies exactly the same scene like autumn but with a different cast? If it is, then i dont think i will be liking that idea though.

Guest xosweetie

As i've said before, this is the best drama i've watched in any language. I've never seen anything like this. I did like stairway to heaven but the young character matured into someone else.

But in this drama the older brother seems like who he was when he was younger. I loved it.

Best drama. I want to buy this subbed.

Guest tenshiii0ox

When I watched this, I was 6~7 years old, and I had a crush on the guy whose role was to act as little 준서. :)

Guest lilchinita690

where can i dl this... i dont see any links on the 1st pg..can anyone tell me?? except d-addicts.. i tried and no seeds..:(

Guest charles0702

where can i dl this... i dont see any links on the 1st pg..can anyone tell me?? except d-addicts.. i tried and no seeds..:(

you can try www.silentregrets.com :lol:

The drama with the most beautiful cast ever. I wouldn't mind seeing the three of them doing the movie version. It will actually be a dream come true.

In case this will push thru I hope they can change the ending into something happy or at least a little lighter.

Guest jhing

Haven't posted in here for ages.

I don't really like the idea of turning this beautiful drama into a movie. And I definitely don't like the idea of WB playing Tae-suk again. My poor Binnie, my poor TS. My heart will simply not take it. :lol:

Guest jhing

For Bin-Kyo Fanatics, (like me). :D

Some of the pics are photoshopped. :lol:

binkyo1.jpg

binkyo2.jpg

binkyo3.jpg

binkyo4.jpg

binkyo5.jpg

credits to macarmela of Won Bin Never Ending Story site.

Oh jhing there pics are really really nice. TY for these.

I remember the first time I watched AIMH me and my friends were thinking if SHG and won bin realize how nice they look together. I also believe there was a time that the most sought after stars to be seen in person by fans were WB for males and SHG for females.

I agree with you, if they will do the drama version the ending has to be changed.

Guest lenakeem

omg. i was just watching a couple of the first 3 eps on accidnet on youtube then i got totally hooke on it.

i remember watching this back in 1999 that was A LONG time ago. and i htink im goign to rewatch it cause i watched it when i was .. about 7 years old -_- i think ill understand better :]

Guest baby_n02

can anyone please tell me if there are 16 or 18 episodes for autumn in my heart?.....

thx in advance!

btw, this drama is sooo sad :tears:

Guest ♡An

<33333 I loved this drama soo~ much! This is definitely one of my most favorite dramas of all time. Won Bin's so hot and he's a great actor keke~ I felt really bad for him in this drama though...my heart ached throughout the whole series :tears:

<333 An